Montana Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
The camping trip in the mountains heats up.
10.4k words
72.2k
25
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction; any resemblance to anyone, alive or dead is pure coincidence. All of the characters in this story are 18 years and older.

---

After the girls had taken care of the coolers, they grabbed a drink and sat down. Ryan had just left with Jessi's dad to get some more firewood. Becky's brother, Stan and his girlfriend, Lindsey were off fishing.

"I'm surprised Stan and Lindsey haven't come back yet," said Jessi as she looked towards the creek.

Becky laughed. "Well the fish must be biting, because I can't see him getting any action from Lindsey."

"Poor Stan," commented Jessi.

"Should we go swimming?" Becky changed the subject.

"Let's wait until Ryan gets back, we can take him down there, too," replied Jessi.

"Good idea," said Becky nodding her head. A conspiratorial smile crossed her face as she asked, "Do you think we could get him to jack off in front of us?"

Jessi flashed her friend a knowing grin. "As horny as he has been, I think we could get him to do anything."

"I have an idea," Becky said mischievously. "But, it involves us doing something we have never done before."

"And what would that be?" Jessi asked curiously.

Becky felt a soft blush warm her cheeks. "Well, uh, we would touch each other..." She paused for a moment, and her voice lowered to just above a whisper. "On the pussy."

"Becky!" Jessi was astounded that she would suggest that.

There was an uncomfortable silence between the two girls. Jessi couldn't get the thought from her head, feeling Becky's finger on her clit, and her playing with Becky. And all the while, Ryan would be watching and stroking his big, hard cock. Jessi felt herself growing wet at the thought.

Very quietly, Jessi looked at Becky. "Okay, we'll do it, but first we have to try it with just us. I'd hate to get started in front of Ryan and have one or both of us get all creeped out."

The girls took the blanket that they had been laying on, and went to the little meadow where Ryan and Jessi had fooled around earlier. They removed their tight tube tops, and shorts and sat side by side, Jessi's left leg was across Becky's right leg.

Jessi put her hand on Becky's pussy and found her already wet, Becky reached over and Jessi equally wet. At first Jessi found it strange to be touching Becky, but the more aroused she became, the more she enjoyed it.

Becky's free hand reached over and cupped Jessi's breast. She whispered softly, "I've always wondered what yours felt like."

Jessi's finger slid up and down Becky's wet slit, then moved to her clit, rubbing it in quick little circles. At the same time Becky was rubbing Jessi's clit, Jessi looked down, watching her hand, and Becky's hand. It was an incredible visual turn on.

"You are making me so hot," Jessi whispered.

Becky was incredibly turned on, while she didn't think of herself as bi, or lesbian, she had discovered the videos that contained two or more girls having sex very erotic, and while watching them she had fantasized about Jessi.

"I love how you are touching me," Becky whispered back.

Jessi began fondling Becky's breast, squeezing it gently and then playing with her nipples. She pulled on them gently, and rolled the erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She had an urge to take the nipple into her mouth and suck on it.

Becky's voice was heavy with lust, "Well, do you think we could do this in front of Ryan."

Jessi was afraid that Becky was going to stop now, she wanted to cum, "Oh god yes! And watching him playing with himself would only make it better,"

Becky couldn't get over how good Jessi's finger felt in her pussy, it would only be a matter of minutes before she would climax. Her own finger sped up, moving in frantic little circles around Jessi's clit. She continued kneading Jessi's breast, rubbing the nipple up and down.

Jessi leaned over and kissed Becky on the mouth, her tongue driving deep into Becky's mouth. Becky responded by beginning to shake all over. Jessi knew that she was climaxing.

As Becky's orgasm subsided Jessi was off on her own, she held Becky's wrist with her hand and began to hump it. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she whimpered as she came, and came hard.

After she composed herself, Jessi looked at Becky. "Damn, we should have tried that years ago."

Becky's eyes twinkled. "I know, that was great!"

"I don't know why I'm so freaking horny lately." giggled Jessi.

"You're always horny," laughed Becky.

"Yeah, I know," replied Jessi, "But, I'm even hornier than normal, sex is all that I think about lately."

"Must be Ryan's big dick," teased Becky.

"Must be," laughed Jessi.

The girls reluctantly got dressed, and went back to the campsite. They had only been back for a couple of minutes when Stan and Lindsey returned from fishing.

"Where's Ryan?" asked Stan.

"Dad came and got him, he wanted to cut some more firewood," replied Jessi.

Stan held up a stringer of rainbow trout. "Fish for supper tonight."

"Oh yum!" Becky declared.

Stan's face was lit up like a tree at Christmas, he and Lindsey headed down to the creek to clean the day's catch.

Jessi looked at Becky. "He seems pretty happy."

Becky nodded her head, "Yeah and I think there is more to it than just fishing. Lindsey was all aglow, too."

The girls giggled at the prospect of Stan making headway with Lindsey. Becky grinned. "We might have to go spy on them."

"Oh Becky, that's so wrong," replied Jessi, and after a moment she continued, giving Becky a conspiratorial wink. "And that's why we have to do it."

Barely able to suppress their giggling the girls quietly followed the trail that Lindsey and Stan had taken.

---

Ryan had just loaded the last of the firewood onto the back of the truck. He stood back and looked at the load on the truck.

Bill took off his hat and wiped the sweat from his forehead with an old rag. "Well, what do you think? Do you think we have enough wood?"

Ryan shook his head. "I can't believe we will need all of this wood."

Bill chuckled, "Well we might not use all of it, but we will put a sizeable dent in it."

They climbed back in the truck and began to head back up to where the camp was. Ryan was looking out the window of the truck at the landscape. He turned to his uncle and asked, "Who owns the land the camp is on?"

"We do," replied Bill, "It's part of my great-grandfather's original homestead. Ask Jessi to take you to the old homestead site some time.

Ryan was impressed, one hundred and sixty acres seemed like a lot to him. "How much land is on the rest of the ranch?"

"Ninety-six hundred acres."

"Holy crap!" Ryan was astounded. "That's a lot of land."

"Well, it sounds like a lot, but it's really not. About thirty-five hundred of those acres are pretty much unusable for ranching due to the terrain. We're running cattle on about four thousand acres right now, grazing. We've got twelve hundred acres of alfalfa and hay, another three hundred acres of oats," explained Ryan's uncle.

"It still sounds like a lot." Ryan was still getting used to the enormity of the land in Montana..

"I don't know if your dad has ever told you or not, but he is half owner of the ranch," said Bill as he looked at Ryan.

Ryan shook his head. "No, he has never mentioned it."

Bill chortled happily. "Now when you look around here, you will know that you are looking at your inheritance."

Ryan just shook his head in amazement. His father was an engineer, he worked for the city public works in the water treatment department, to his close friends he would often joke that he had the shittiest job in the city. He talked often about growing up on the ranch, and his escapades with his cousin. But, he had never mentioned about owning part of it.

"Wow, I never knew," said a slightly bewildered Ryan.

"I hope I'm not talking out of school here, but yes, your father and I own the ranch. Our grandfather set up an agreement when we were eighteen, and your father decided he would rather go to school than ranch. Neither of us can sell any part of the ranch without the other's permission, and the other has the right of first refusal. That's for all the land except for the land where the campsite is."

"What about that land?" asked Ryan.

"Neither of us can sell it to anyone but the Forest Service," answered Bill.

"Why's that?" wondered Ryan.

"Well about fifteen years ago the Forest Service decided that the area by the campground needed protection, so they tried to take it over by using their powers of eminent domain. Your dad had a friend from college who was an attorney working in his father's law firm. He came up here and looked around and took on the case for nothing. He fought it out in court with the government and won, sort of," explained Bill.

"What does sort of mean?" asked Ryan.

Bill looked over at him and explained, "Well the government was denied their claim to the land, but if we ever decide to sell we have to sell to the Forest Service. We can pass the land on to our heirs providing there is no financial gain. Also we are prohibited from doing any development on the property. Further more we were ordered to allow the Forest Service access so they can get to their land up higher."

Bill chuckled. "They volunteered to take over upkeep of the road up here, but your dad's friend told us not to do it. He said that if the Forest Service upgraded the road in any manner that it could be construed as us allowing development of the land, putting us in breech of the court's decision, thereby nullifying the agreement, and jeopardizing our ownership. I don't know if they were actually being that devious, but it wasn't worth the chance. So anytime we do any work to the road we go to the court first to get permission."

They had pulled into the campground and Ryan looked around. "Did you ever want to do anything up here?"

Bill shook his head. "Nope, your father and I always thought that this is the way it pretty much looked when our great-grandparents settled up here, and that's the way we wanted it to stay."

---

While Bill and Ryan were driving back to the camp Jessi and Becky had been hiding in some bushes watching Stan and Lindsey. So far nothing had happened Stan was cleaning the fish, and Lindsey was sitting on a rock talking to him. They were too far away to make out what was being said.

After Stan had finished cleaning the fish he stood up and stretched, Lindsey hopped up off the rock and wrapped her arms around his waist and began to kiss him. What happened next caused Becky and Jessi to gasp in disbelief, Stan slowly unbuttoned her shirt, opened it up, and slid his hands under her bra.

"Holy shit!" whispered Becky. "He's feeling her up."

Jessi nodded, too surprised to comment.

Stan and Lindsey continued kissing while Stan continued with his hands under her bra. Jessi had to bite her finger to keep from gasping out loud when Stan slid a hand down into her shorts. The girls could see his hand working up and down, and then Lindsey's hand began rubbing the bulge in the front of Stan's shorts.

"We better look for two moons in the sky tonight." giggled Becky.

Jessi snickered, "I guess the rumors of global warming are true, we're seeing a major iceberg melting."

The sound of the rushing water in the stream was broken by the sound of an approaching truck. It was obvious that Stan and Lindsey had heard, as Lindsey was quickly adjusting her bra, and buttoning her shirt. Stan was adjusting his shorts, and then bent down to pick up the fish, and his fishing gear.

"We have to get out of here," whispered Jessi.

The girls backed slowly out of the bushes, and then ran back to the camp just in time to see the truck with Ryan and Bill coming up to the camp.

Becky and Jessi regained their composure, and walked over to the truck, both girls gave Bill a big hug.

"Wow!" said Becky, "That's a load of wood."

Bill smiled. "Becky do you want me to call your dad and invite him up here?"

Becky groaned, "Yeah, you better, he'd be pissy for a month if he missed out. But please, oh please, tell him to leave the hat and fiddle at home."

Jessi snickered. "Oh sure like that would ever happen."

Ryan, and Bill unloaded the firewood, and stacked it neatly. Stan and Lindsey appeared from the direction of the stream. Stan showed Bill the cleaned fish, "They're biting."

Bill whistled and rubbed his hands together, "I can't wait to get up her tomorrow and try out my new rod."

After Bill had departed Ryan said, "I'd give anything for a shower right about now."

Stan looked at Jessi and Becky. "Why don't you two take Ryan down to the springs?"

"Good idea, let's go swimming!" smiled Becky.

A few minutes later with Jessi leading off they headed down the creek, Stan called out, "I'm going to start supper in about an hour, don't be too long."

"Oh great," muttered Becky.

After about a ten-minute walk they came to a spot where the creek widened, there was a pool where the creek flowed in one sided, and out on the other. Large slabs of rocks were on the side of the creek where the three walked.

Jessi set her pack down on the rock and announced, "This is it."

She pointed across the large pool. "The further you go over there, and the hotter it gets."

Ryan looked at the two girls. "I didn't bring a swimsuit with me."

Jessi smiled coyly. "That's okay, neither did we."

Ryan pulled off his t-shirt and then started to remove his shorts, he looked up to see the girls were already naked, and giggling. His cock began to swell immediately as his eyes drank in the sight of the two naked girls. He pulled his shorts off, revealing his hardening cock.

Jessi cleared her throat nervously, "We were wondering if uh..."

Becky was nowhere as nervous as her friend. "If you would jack off while we watched?"

"Well, uh..." Ryan licked his lips.

"We'll give you something to jack off to," offered Becky.

What more they could give him, he had no idea. He looked down at his rapidly rising erection, it was almost pointing skyward. "I suppose, what do you want me to do."

The girls giggled, and sat down on their towels, and spread their legs wide, giving him a good look of their pussies, Jessi pointed, "Kneel in front of us and play with your cock."

Ryan knelt on his knees, and took his shaft into his hand and began to stroke slowly while staring at the girls' pussies. From the way their pussies glistened, it was obvious that both of the girls were sexually excited.

"Oh fuck, that looks so hot," said Becky.

Jessi nodded her head in agreement, and then reached over and put her hand on Becky's smooth pussy and began to finger her slowly.

Ryan's jaw dropped, he had seen videos of girls together, but not in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine that he would see it live and in person. His hand continued slowly moving up and down his swollen shaft as he first watched Jessi fingering Becky, and then Becky beginning to play with Jessi's pussy.

Becky had her eyes glued on Ryan's hand. She had felt his cock last night in the tent, and had only had a quick glimpse of it, and today she had seen it from a distance, but this was her first good look at it.

"I think we should shave Ryan and make him smooth like us." Jessi's voice was husky.

"Oh fuck, that would be so hot, watching his shaved cock, and balls sliding into a bald pussy," responded Becky. Her finger was rubbing Jessi's swollen clit in tight little circles.

"Mmm," purred Jessi. "It would be nice to suck on a cock, and not end up with a face full of hair."

'This is so hot,' Ryan thought. 'I must be dreaming.'

"What about it Ryan, would you let us shave your pubes off?" Becky asked.

Ryan was so hot that they could have asked him to stand on his head, and whistle Dixie. "I think so."

His hand traveled up and down his shaft, the head was swollen, and purple, looking more and more like a large ripe plum.

Jessi's breaths were coming hard and fast, this was even better than when she and Becky had masturbated each other earlier. She was really enjoying feeling Becky's finger on her clit, and she found herself enjoying playing with Becky's pussy and clit. Momentarily she thought about what Becky's pussy would taste like if she licked it. That sent a shiver of pleasure through her body.

Becky was staring at Ryan stroking his cock; she loved the way his balls danced up and down as he pleasured himself. The lust in Becky had reached a point where all she wanted was to see Ryan's cock spurt, and to feel herself orgasm.

Becky's voice was laced with pure lust. "Does it turn you on jacking off while we watch?"

Ryan's head nodded. "Oh god yes!"

Jessi licked her lips. "Have you ever jacked off for a girl before?"

Ryan shook his head, "No, never."

"Do you like watching us play with each other," Becky asked.

"It's so hot," replied Ryan, his hand moving quicker on his cock. "It really turns me on."

"Would you like to suck my pussy like you sucked Jessi's today?" Becky's finger was moving quicker and quicker on Jessi's clit now.

"Oh yeah." Ryan scarcely recognized his voice as he asked Becky, "Would you like me to fuck your tits like I fucked Jessi's today?"

"Yes!" Becky whimpered as she was nearing her orgasm. "And I would like to have shoot your cum over them."

Jessi was getting really hot listening to Becky and Ryan talking dirty to each other, Becky's finger was sending her closer and closer to orgasm, "Would you like us both to suck your cock tonight?"

Ryan's hand was almost a blur on his cock. "I'd love to feel you both sucking my cock while I licked your pussies."

Becky was panting, her body had begun to tense up, and she knew she was reaching the peak.

Ryan cried out, "Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Jessi responded first, "Oh yeah baby cum for us, let us see you shoot your load."

His cock spurted long white streams of jizz, it landed on Becky, and Jessi's legs, and thighs. Jessi had started to cum as soon as she saw the first shot leave Ryan's cock. Ryan stood up, and took a step forward, the last two spurts from his cock landed on Becky's tits.

Ryan found that his knees were more than a little wobbly so he sat back down and shook his head, "Oh god, that felt good."

Jessi's head was still spinning; her breaths were still coming in ragged gulps. Becky leaned over and kissed Ryan softly on the lips, "Thanks," she whispered.

They plunged into the pool, the water was cold where they dove in. Ryan found as he moved across the pool that the water warmed markedly. He lathered up and luxuriated in the warm water. The girls swam over to him and giggled as the scrubbed his chest, and then his back. He gasped as they reached down and washed his cock, and balls.

They rinsed off in the cooler water, and climbed out of the water, and got dressed. About halfway to camp they ran into Lindsey. "Stan sent me to get you guys," Lindsey stated."He's about ready to start the fish."

"Anything I can do to help?" Ryan asked Stan when they arrived back at the camp.

"Nope, it's all under control, sit down and relax, you're the only one of us that has done any work today," answered Stan with a big grin on his face.

Ryan wasn't quite sure what Stan had meant by that comment, but all the same he was happy just to sit down and relax. He stared up at the mountains and remembered what his uncle had said this afternoon. He thought of his ancestors looking at the same mountain, and stream. The trees would have changed, but nothing else, this is the same country they had come to over a hundred years ago. All of sudden he felt very small, and almost insignificant. When he was dead and gone, his grand children and great grand children would see the exact same thing he was seeing right now.

The smell of the frying trout wafted through the air, Ryan's stomach rumbled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten since breakfast this morning. It was one the best meals that Ryan could remember eating, the trout was delicious. Ryan polished off three of them and a large baked potato before he set his plate down.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers