Montana Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you so badly," She whispered, "Your hard dick makes me so hot. I'd love to suck it right now, but we might get caught."

"You make me so hard," Ryan whispered back, he had now worked his hands around to the front of her shirt and was playing with her tits, "I want to fuck you again, your pussy felt so good on it."

They resumed kissing again, Jessi's hand was rubbing Ryan's hardon while he had slipped on hand down to her crotch of her shorts and began rubbing it. He thought he could feel the warmth from it already.

Jessi whispered, "We watched Lindsey giving Stan a blow job, it made me so freaking horny, I wanted your cock so badly."

She could feel her breathing deepen, she loved turning him on. He was still fondling her breasts, he wanted to feel them against his naked chest, she reached for his zipper, she wanted to feel him in his hand.

A voice came from the camp, "Jessi, where are you?"

"Shit!" Jessi exclaimed softly as she let go of the zipper on Ryan's jeans, then she turned and yelled to the camp, "Right here, we're getting water."

Ryan quickly filled both pots with cold stream water and then headed back to the camp, "That was close."

Jessi nodded, "Yeah too close."

Aunt Suzanne, and Becky's mom told Jessi and Ryan to sit down and they would finish the hot chocolate, and tea. When they sat down at the campfire the men had their instruments tuned, and ready to go. And, yes, Becky's dad was wearing the hat that Becky had been dreading, a large old-time cowboy hat, and his fiddle was with him.

They began playing a slow instrumental tune with the two guitars, and three fiddles. Time seem to melt to Ryan, the music was almost haunting, the older men who minutes ago were jocular, now seemed to be very serious. The flickering yellowy orange light from the fire, and the shadows cast by their hats over their faces gave them an ethereal look.

After the song was over Uncle Bill looked at the other men, "Gentleman, I think it's time."

All of the other men grinned as Uncle Bill pulled the crock with the hot apple pie from the fire and held it high in the air at which time the other men hooted and applauded.

Aunt Suzanne groaned, "I told you to leave that," pointing at the stone crock, "behind!"

Keeping a straight face Uncle Bill replied, "I didn't bring it up here, I just found it here."

"I'm sure you did...," said Aunt Suzanne looking around, "You probably had Ryan bring it up here for you,"

Uncle Bill grinned and popped the cork out, and took a long slow draw from the crock and passed it to the man next to him, who in turn took a drink.

Stan took a drink and looked at Uncle Bill, who nodded, and passed the jug to Ryan.

"Bill!" chastised Aunt Suzanne, "You can't give that to him, he's just a boy, and below the legal drinking age.

Uncle Bill grinned, "Up here there is no drinking age, he's been doing the work of a man, he'll be treated as a man."

Ryan took a swallow of the Hot Apple Pie, it went down smooth and easy, he felt a glow building inside his body; he turned and winked at Jessi.

The fire crackled as the men began playing, they sang old cowboy songs, songs of a time long past. The music spoke of cattle drives and men, the land they loved, and the women they missed. The songs traveled all over the West, from the Brazos, to Colorado, down into old Mexico where they sang of young cowboys and smoldering women. They sang of being in the great alone, of gunfights and brawls in the saloons of a thousand towns. The longing for a wife, or a girl left behind they sang of this too.

Ryan was drawn into the music, a hundred years ago he would have been the age of many the cowboys they were singing about. Before he knew it, it was over. Uncle Bill announced that it was late, and that he could hear his pillow calling for him.

Everyone stood up and stretched, it had been a good night by the fire. Ryan gave Jessi a questioning look. The look she returned to him told him to just relax, and wait.

Aunt Amelia stood up and stretched and looked at the tent with a questioning eye, "I don't know Suzanne if my old bones can take the tent life, do you think someone can take me home?"

Aunt Suzanne smiled, "Of course dear, Jessi can run you in."

Jessi pretended to pout a little, "Who wants to come along with me?"

Becky yawned, and pretended to be sleepy, "I'm too tired, and I just want to go to bed."

Stan and Lindsey both said they were ready for bed also, then Stan nudged Ryan, "Oh, I guess I'll go with you."

Suzanne looked at the both of them, "Drive careful."

The ride into town passed quickly, Aunt Amelia prattled on asking Ryan questions about how his parents were, and then telling stories about Ryan's father when he was young, and all the mischief him and Uncle Bill got into.

After they had gotten Aunt Amelia safely home Jessi told Ryan it was his turn to drive. Jessi sat right beside Ryan as he drove through town. As Ryan shifted he kept his hand on the shifter, which when in second, and fourth was right between Jessi's legs. As the lights of the town disappeared in the rear view mirror Jessi started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Ryan asked.

"The look on your face when I came back from the tent wearing this long jean skirt," Jessi replied.

Ryan chuckled, "Well, I thought it was the most unattractive thing I had ever seen."

"Well it is warm to wear around the fire, and it has one other advantage," replied Jessi, her voice turning mischievous.

"And what might that be?" Ryan asked.

"Well," Jessi said slowly as she undid some buttons on the side, "It has these buttons on the side that I can undo.

Ryan watched out of the corner of his eye as she undid the buttons on the jean skirt. "And," she continued, "I'm not wearing any panties underneath it,"

With that she opened the skirt to reveal her naked pussy, "See, and the one pocket has a huge hole in it, so while sitting at the campfire when everyone including you thought I was just sitting there with my hands in my pockets to keep them warm, I had my hand in my pocket playing with myself."

Ryan slid his hand over her smooth mound, and down to her open lips, "You naughty girl."

She reached over and began to rub his growing hardness, "Yeah, I am naughty, and I know you like it."

Ryan moaned softly as Jessi rubbed his growing cock through his jeans, "Oh that feels good."

She undid the button on his jeans and then slowly pulled the zipper down and set his cock free, it felt so warm, almost hot in her hands. She began to slowly stroke him as his finger found her hot, wet treasure. His finger slowly slid in and out as he drove down the deserted road.

As the truck pulled up to a stop sign Ryan licked his lips and looked at Jessi, "Why don't you pull your top off?"

Jessi giggled, "Well I've never been topless riding around in a truck before." She pulled her jacket off, then slowly undid her shirt, opened it revealing her bra.

Ryan's erection pointed straight up from his lap, he was still stopped at the stop sign, and was tempted to stroke his cock while he watched her undo her shirt. "Take the shirt off," his voice was hushed.

The shirt came slowly off, and then Jessi reached behind her back and undid the clasp to her bra and slowly removed it to reveal her naked breasts. Ryan reached over and ran his hands over her firm breasts. He noticed some lights coming up behind him in the rear view mirror and had to abandon Jessi's breasts and resume driving.

Once up to speed again he reached around held Jessi in one arm and began playing with her breast as he drove. Her hand had returned to his cock and was slowly jacking him. He reveled in the feeling of her soft tit in his hand, the nipple was fully erect, and felt rubbery as he played with it.

"I've been so horny all night just thinking about you and your cock," purred Jessi.

"I get hard just thinking about you," responded Ryan.

"Do you get hard thinking about Becky?" Jessi teased as her hand traveled up and down his swollen shaft.

"Well yeah," replied Ryan, "But not as hard as I get when I think about you."

"What do you think about when you think of me?" Jessi pressed.

"About the way your hand feels jacking me off, how your mouth feels when you suck on me."

"Do you like it when I suck your hard cock," Jessi was getting turned on more and more as the conversation continued.

"You make it feel so good," Ryan answered, the lust rising in his voice.

"What about when Becky sucks your cock, she likes to suck you," Jessi licked her lips, she hadn't planned on sucking him, but the urge to take his cock into her mouth was beginning to build.

"Yes," Ryan moaned softly, "I like it when Becky sucks me, it turns me on a lot, but I like it when you suck me even more, especially when you let me shoot in your mouth."

Jessi leaned over for a moment and licked the tip of Ryan's cock, tasting his precum, savoring the slightly salty flavor in her mouth, "I love the taste of your cum, and I like how it feels when you cum in my mouth."

Ryan had moved his hand back between her legs and was stroking her erect clit with his finger as he drove. He had slowed down a bit, he wanted to make this last. He had often fantasized about having a girl play with his cock as he drove, but it had never happened up until now.

"Did it turn you on fucking Becky today?" Jessi's voice was heavy with lust.

"Oh god yes, it felt so good."

"Did you like fucking me last night?"

Ryan's hips were moving a bit as he drove, "That was really incredible, it just sort of popped in, and before I knew it, my cock was buried inside of you."

If Ryan could have seen her cheeks he would have seen her blush deeply, "I wanted you inside of me so bad that when it happened I didn't want it to stop, and I don't think I could have stopped, your cock felt so big inside of me, god I want to feel your cock inside of me again." They had pulled off the main road and were now on the private road that led up to where the camp was. Once about a mile up the road Jessi told Ryan to stop the truck.

"I want you to fuck me right here and now," Jessi whispered.

Ryan laid her down on the seat of the truck and then pulled his shorts off. She had spread her legs wide, and he could see her pussy glisten from the soft glow of the dashboard lights. He knelt before her opening and put the tip of his cock at her waiting opening. He leaned forward and looked down into his cousin's eyes and then slowly slid his cock all the way into her tight pussy on the first thrust. He had never felt a girl so wet, so ready to accept his swollen member as Jessi.

He moaned softly, "Your pussy feels so good on my cock."

Just the feeling of his organ entering her slick tunnel had almost sent her over the edge, "Oh yes, your cock feels so big in my pussy fuck me Ryan, I want you to fuck me hard."

Ryan began to piston his hard cock in and out of Jessi's tight pussy, pulling it almost all the way out before slamming it back in hard and fast. Her pussy was so tight and wet he couldn't believe it. He could feel his lust rising fast in his body, he was fucking his cousin, and he loved it.

The truck door came ajar, and the dome light came on, he could see her tits bouncing as he fucked her near virginal cunt. Jessi looked down at his cock pounding in and out of her bald pussy. It looked so big, and it glistened from the juices from her pussy. She loved watching it go in and out of her. She felt her orgasm approaching, all she could think of was that his cock was making her cum, and she was going to cum hard.

She sank her fingers into his ass cheeks trying to draw him deeper inside of her, "Fuck me Ryan, fuck me hard, your big, stiff cock is going to make me cum."

Her words spurred him on to drive even harder and deeper inside of her, he could feel the tip of his cock hitting up against something as he pounded his cock hard and fast into her soft pussy. He could feel her body shake, and then her cunt tighten up and begin to spasm as she began to cum. It felt like her pussy was jacking his cock, trying to milk the cum out his balls.

Ryan knew he couldn't last much longer, he felt the need to cum rising inside his balls, "I'm gonna cum", his voice was ragged.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and her hand grabbed it immediately and she began to furiously stroke his member. Ryan looked down as the first spurt shot from the tip of his cock and landed on her chin, leaving a long white rope of jizz from her chin down over her breast. Over and over he felt his cock pump forth jets of white cum, landing in long white strings on her body, it turned him on even more watching his cum landing on her body, coaxed out by her talented hand. Even after he quit shooting she kept jacking him until he began to grow soft.

She rubbed the cum into her tits as he looked on, "You like watching me do that don't you."

Ryan nodded, "Yes I do, almost as much as I like watching it shoot onto your tits."

"I like watching you cum on my tits too, but not as much as I like the feeling of your cock fucking me. That was incredible," Jessi's face shone with the afterglow of sex.

Ryan nodded, "It was incredible, you feel so tight when I'm inside you."

The couple hurriedly got dressed, and continued on up to the camp, when they arrived back up at the camp they were surprised to find Aunt Suzanne, and Becky's mom still up.

"We just wanted to make sure that you two got back okay," Aunt Suzanne said.

"We were beginning to get worried about you," Becky's mom said.

"You know Aunt Amelia," said Jessi, "We had to go in, and then she had to show Ryan all the pictures."

Aunt Suzanne laughed, and the relief was evident, "I had forgotten that Ryan had been over to her house in quite some time. Well it's late, you two head off to bed."

Ryan said goodnight and walked with Jessi up to the tents, he wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her goodnight, but he could feel the eyes watching them as they walked back up to the tent.

"I told you there was nothing to worry about Suzanne," said Becky's mom.

"Yeah, you were right," said Suzanne, "Well, I suppose we should turn in ourselves, the fishermen will be up early and wanting breakfast."

Becky's mom laughed, "Isn't that the truth. Well goodnight."

Jessi crawled into the tent, and quickly undressed and climbed under the blankets, she noticed that Lindsey was sound asleep in her sleeping bag.

"Well?" whispered Becky.

"Well what?" giggled Jessi softly.

"You know what sister," laughed Becky, "Spill the beans, how was it?"

"Oh god, it was incredible," Jessi could barely contain herself.

Becky was almost beside herself with anticipation, everything had gone wrong for Lindsey and Stan, her mom had walked the three of them up to the tent so there was no chance for Lindsey and Stan to fool around. Her and Lindsey had just crawled into their beds, and Lindsey had fallen quickly asleep. Becky had lay there with all sorts of sexual thoughts coursing through her head. When she had been sure that Lindsey was sound asleep she had begun to masturbate and had heard the truck with Ryan and Jessi pull up.

"Tell me everything," Becky begged, "I'm so horny."

"Well, as soon as we left town I started to tease him a little," Jessi began, "I showed him how my skirt unbuttoned, and then I showed him that I wasn't wearing any underwear."

Becky had started to play with her pussy again, and Jessi was fully aware of what she was doing. It turned her on knowing that her friend was playing with herself as she talked.

"I started rubbing his cock through his shorts as he drove, he was so hard already," Jessi continued, "He started to finger me, and I undid his shorts and started jacking his cock."

Becky was rubbing her clit back and forth in little circles. She was getting hotter by the minute. She had begun to tease her nipples to full erection with her free hand.

Jessi was getting turned on her and had begun to play with her own pussy, "When we came to Division Road he told me to take my top off."

"Did you?" asked Becky.

"Yes I did, I felt so dirty, riding in the truck topless, and it turned me on so much, then he reached around me and began playing with my tits as he drove," Jessi replied.

"Were you still jacking him?" Becky asked.

"Yes I was," Jessi had begun to play with her own tits now as well as her clit, "Then we started talking about me sucking his cock, and fuck it made me so hot. I wanted to suck his cock right then and there."

Becky whimpered softly, "I love how his cock feels in my mouth, play with my pussy, please."

Jessi reached over and began to rub Becky's clit, Becky then began to rub Jessi's pussy, "His cock feels so big when I've sucked on it. And then this afternoon watching Lindsey sucking on Stan's cock, I got so turned on I had to play with myself."

"Oh yes," replied Jessi, "That turned me on too. I was so wet; I wanted a cock so bad. I loved it when Stan shot his stuff on her tits."

Becky was humping Jessi's hand now, "That was so hot, c'mon tell me, did you let Ryan fuck you tonight."

"His cock felt so big inside of me, I was so wet he just slid that big thing right into my pussy, I thought I was going to cum right there and then. He fucked me on the seat of the truck, it felt so fucking good."

Becky whimpered, "Oh fuck I wish there was a cock inside of me right now, I'm going to fucking cum."

Jessi rubbed her friends clit harder and fast, she could feel her own orgasm approaching as well, "Cum for me Becky, I want you to cum. Think about Ryan dicking your tight cunt. You love that big cock don't you?"

Becky didn't answer but Jessi could feel her head shake, "You love that big cock fucking you, and you loved that big cock when it took your pussy cherry didn't you. You loved it when that big hard cock shot it's cum into your mouth didn't you?"

Jessi couldn't believe the way she was talking to her friend, it was turning Becky on, and it was driving her on too, "If you could you would go over there and fuck that cock right now wouldn't you? You want that big cock deep in your cunt fucking you like the little whore you are. You want to make that big hard dick shoot it's nasty hot cum in your face don't you."

Becky couldn't take any more; she was over the edge, both her hands were holding tightly onto Jessi's hand grinding it deep into her pussy. Jessi had her free hand on her pussy rubbing frantically, bringing herself to her own orgasm.

What the girls didn't see was the blankets moving where Lindsey was sleeping, or supposed to be sleeping. She had been listening to the girls and had began to masturbate herself, and had cum at the same time as the other two girls. She couldn't believe how dirty the two girls were in their sex talk, and she couldn't believe how much she liked it. She wondered what Ryan's cock was like, and what it would be like to suck him, and to have another girl play with her clit.

Ryan awoke early; it was barely grey in the tent. He tried to fall back asleep, but it was futile. Quietly he pulled his boots, and a jacket on, and exited the tent. The morning was quiet, nothing was stirring, to the west the sky was still black with night, the east was just a light grey, probably an hour til sunrise he thought.

He felt groggy so he walked down to the stream; he was surprised to see Lindsey kneeling by the water. She stood up quickly, and whirled around at the sound of his approach.

"Oh, it's only you," Lindsey was obviously relieved, "I thought it was an animal."

"Nope, just me," Ryan smiled.

He couldn't help but notice Lindsey's erect nipples poking through her t-shirt. They were longer than any nipples that he had ever seen before.

Lindsey noticed him staring at her chest and was about to zip her jacket up when she glanced at his crotch and saw the growing bulge in his sweatpants. She licked her lips nervously, and reached out and grasped his growing organ in her hand.