Montreal Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting a massage from a she male.
2.1k words
4.41
29.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iser21
iser21
354 Followers

All I can tell you is if your going to Montreal and your sick like me you'll love it. You can find things in that city that will rock your world. And your dick. I have a thing for she males The first one was in the USA, in LA and I got to suck her for about 10 minutes. It felt like it was an hour. But I'm not here to talk about her, or him.

About three times a year I get up into Canada. That is Toronto and Montreal. Windsor is great but they have cut out a lot of the Happy Ending Massage places. So this year I had a trip up to Montreal. So I went on line and started to look. I found what I was looking for. A nice she-male massage. You have to pay the house for the room and the girl for the massage.

I picked out a girl and could not tell if she was real or not. Not like the states. I paid and then told her what I was looking for. A fast massage and then some fun. She asked me.

"Have you ever had a prostate massage?"

"I have had a few. I enjoy them as long as you enjoy giving one. If your not into it then it is not fun for me."

"Honey I love to give them. They can be so much fun to watch a guy clime the walls. The feeling I get when I watch him move as my finger or two go in. Then I move it in and out. Find that right spot. Start to run it along his prostate and then jack him off. It is a turn on for me." I could see her tits moving up and down as she looked at me.

"OK lets try that then. How would you like me?'' I was sitting on the table looking at her.

"Let me leave and you strip down and lay face down and call out the door when your ready. How does that sound?" She was starting to unbutton her top and then turn and walked out the door. "Go on now strip down." She walked out the door.

I got undressed and was face down so fast I don't think she got the door closed."OK I'm ready." Now I'm 70 years old not the best looking guy, have a few pounds that I could give up but not fat. With my ass pointing towards the door and my face in that hole in the table I could not see her when she came in. I felt her hands on my back and then the cold oil.

"Do you like that Sir? Would you like me to give you a half hour massage or shall I give you some warm up time." I then felt her fingers massage my ass. I squeezed my ass cheeks and felt the oil slip down between my cheeks.

"How about about 10 minutes warm up time and then you can have some fun with me." I started to feel her hand move down my legs and then push them open. Soon I felt her hand on the inside of my thighs. Closer and closer they got to my balls and soon a fast rub across my balls and then she pulled my cock back. She pushed my leg open more and then I felt her kiss my right cheek.

I could feet her bite my cheek some and then a soft slap across my ass. I started to moan some and I think she took that as a 'yes I love it'. Her hand slapped my ass about 10 times. Each time harder then the last one. I felt my breathing getting faster and faster.

"Do you enjoy that Sir? Would you like me to keep doing as I please? Making your ass nice and red and hot. Is that what you want sir?" Then before I could answer her I felt her hand slap my ass harder. I felt her kiss my ear and then softly say into it.

"You enjoy being used by a girl like me. Don't you Sir?" I could feel her tongue licking my ear and her sucking it. I felt her rub my ass and soon I could feel her finger on my tight ass hole. I felt it trying to go in. All she did was rub around and around my hole.

"Tell me what you like or I'll just do what I like." I felt her finger pushing more and more, harder and harder it pushed. I could not breath or talk. She took that as my answer.

"I'm going to please myself the way I want and do as I want. Do you understand me?"

"Yes." I felt more oil on my ass and then I felt her finger going in and the out, back in and out. Deeper and deeper each time. My ass started to push back each time it went in and then when she pulled it out I push out with my hole and felt it slip out. Then right back in.

"Fuck, that feels great. I could let you do that all night." Soon I felt her trying to push another finger into my hole. Somehow it went in. I could feel that she had put on latex gloves and they went in and out .

"I'm going to fuck that ass with my fingers and do what I like understand? Do you trust me?"

"Yes." What else could I say. I felt her lie on my back and felt her tits going up and down my back. She was kissing my ear once more. Licking and sucking it.

"Trust me, I know this is your first time so just trust me. OK? Go with the flow. You do trust me right?"

"Yes I do. The feeling is great. Better then great, unfucking real." I could feel her moving down and soon her tits were on my ass. I felt them rub my cheeks and how soft they felt. She moved lower and I could feel her hand between my cheeks once more. Soon I felt her finger once more trying to get into my ass. Turning and pushing. Digging into my hole.

"Lift your head up and look at the TV screen in front of you." I did as she had asked and I was watching two fingers trying to fuck a guys ass. As I felt her push in as the girl on the screen was doing the same. I felt them stop and then try to go back in. I was watching what I was feeling. I thought that this girl was doing the same to me as the girl on the screen.

I could just speak. I could only say one word at a time. "Oh fuck that is great. Yes do it. Do what she is doing to his ass. Soon I could feel them in my ass deep and felt them moving around. I was watching the same thing on the screen as I felt it in my ass.

Her fingers pulled out and I started to scream. I watched this guys hole stay open. Then I watched as the girl on the screen moved something closer to his ass. I felt something touch my ass and I was pleased that she was going to finger me once more. I watch the TV screen as a small cock started to push into his ass. I felt her fingers going in deeper and deeper. Then I felt her hands on my sides and felt her fingers go deep into me. How the hell could this happen, how could I feel her holding me down but still feel her in my ass. Then it hit me she was fucking me with her cock.

"Your ass is so tight. It has been years since I have fucked an ass this tight. I'm going to cum soon. Shall I do it in your ass or would you like to see me cum on your ass?"

"On my ass my dear. Just before you cum pull it out and do it on my ass. Let me see it. Let me watch it shoot out your cock onto my ass. PLEASE."

I then felt her pull out of me I was watching the screen hoping to see her jack off onto my ass. I felt her move some and then her hand pulling my feet and body towards the end of the massage table. My hips went past the end and then I was bent over the table. Her hand pushed my legs wide open and I could see my ass. Looking at it I could see into my ass. Then I watched her move forward and I could see the tip going into me. Pushing me open and going in and out. The camera moved and I could see it as if I was laying on the floor looking up.

"I'm going to fuck you not make love to you. I'm going to show you how a girl like me can please you like no other female could. Are you ready?"

I have seen this many times a guy getting fucked by a she male. Watching her pull her cock out and shoot on his ass.

"Yes fuck me. Fuck me and please my ass. Make me scream and ask for more. Do it my dear. Pull it out and let me see you shoot your cum on my ass. Do it you ass fucker!"

I felt her speed up faster and faster. I could see her balls slapping on my balls. Feel the tip of her cock going deep in me. I watched as this girl with a cock fucked me. I can't explain the feeling of it. All I know was that I was going into a state that I have never felt. Of all the times I have had a finger, dildo or a strap-on used on me this was by fare the best. This little girl was only about 6" long and about as round as two finger but she hit places that have never been touched.

Her hand were holding my hips in place and now she was fucking me in a way that she came in and then up. It was like she was trying to push her cock out my back. With each push in I made a sound and I could hear her thighs hit my ass cheeks. Like a small spanking. Each time in I could hear myself make a sound like OH, OH OH. I could hear her telling be that she loved a hear a man scream like that.

"Yes , Yes I'm getting close I'm going to pull out and then cum on your as. Are you ready?"

"Yes do it." I then see the screen open into two screens. I can see what I was watching before. It looked like someone was on the floor just under me filming her cock going in and out my ass. Then on the top screen I could see my ass. She started once more moving in and out faster and faster.

"I'm going to count down from 10 to 0. Once I get to zero I'm going to rock your world. I'm going to make you feel something so great. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4." When she got to four I felt a cold towel on my ass. I should say it was not cold but more like a frozen towel. It was so cold that my butt tighten so fast that on her next pull out stroke I thought my ass hole was going to be pulled out. Then with it still tight she pushed back in me.

She was holding onto my hips so I could not move. It felt great I was screaming."Fuck, Fuck, FUCK." Louder and louder and then.

"3, 2, 1." When she hit 2 the towel was pulled off my cold ass and I felt her pull her cock out of my ass. I watch pull it out and then watch her hand pull the condom off her cock then I felt it.

"Oh my god yes, I have never felt anything like that." I screamed as her hot cum hit my cold ass. I thought the she had dropped fire on my ass. Then the next one hit me. More hot cum on a different spot. Then another shot of cum I keep screaming.

"Fuck, shit, damn what the fuck. It is burning my ass. I have never thought I would feel something like that."

I could not move. I stayed like that for 5 minutes. I could feel her cleaning my cheeks and then felt her rub my crack clean. I felt her place a finger on my ass hole and clean that. She left and I got up got dressed and got her name.

You better believe that I'm going to see Karen when I'm in Montreal in a few weeks.

iser21
iser21
354 Followers