Mood Slime Ch. 03

Story Info
The slime claims its next victim.
792 words
4.33
47.1k
32
0

Part 3 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,654 Followers

Stacy was slept soundly unaware of what had just transpired in the apartment above her and unaware of the sexually charged goo dripping into hers. The slime slid down the wall forming a puddle on the floor of her bedroom growing until it reached the legs of her bed.

The door was pushed closed and locked by invisible hands and then a glowing mist started to form above Stacy which was bright enough to awaken her from her slumber.

Stacy awoke confused and disoriented as to what was happening in her room as the glowing mist floating above began to take the form of a beautiful pale woman with flowing blonde hair and an almost transparent dress revealing her gorgeous body. She stared up in fear as the floating entity looked her up and down before she smiled and planted a kiss on her lips which caught her by surprise, but a second later the woman had disappeared.

Stacy rubbed her eyes trying to comprehend what she had just seen looking around the room for any sign of that woman until she noticed the blanket covering her was being pulled away from her and down to the floor revealing her sleeping attire which consisted of a button up night shirt and underwear. Her shirt started unbuttoning itself before she grabbed it holding it closed only for her underwear to be pulled off leaving her vulnerable. In a panic she tried to get to the door but the sheet under her suddenly reached up as if there were hands under it grabbing her and holding her down to the bed. She kicked and screamed trying to get free until the sheet started holding her ankles as well, she couldn't escape!

Stacy was frightened not knowing what was going on but she started to feel something very strange happening between her legs, almost like a tingling sensation which slowly crept up her thighs before it began to feel more and more like a tongue, and it's was exploring her in and out. The hands holding her down held her arms out to her sides revealing her perky breast she was trying to protect earlier. While the invisible tongue was going at her pussy her nipples started moving on their own. What felt like very soft hands were massaging her tits. Stacy tried to struggle free but the hands were not going to let her go and soon her fear began to turn into lust as she realised there was nothing she could do but enjoy what was happening to her.

The invisible hands that had been playing with her breasts began massaging the rest of her body, it felt like there were dozens of them rubbing her all over. She felt lips begin to sucked on her clit as well as kiss her thighs and suck on her nipples like there were multiple mouths all over, the invisible tongue went deeper and deeper inside her making her squirm, the pleasure was almost too much to bare.

While she was letting herself give in she failed to notice the tentacle beginning to form out of the puddle of slime on the floor at the end of her bed. The tentacle was above her watching what was going on before it began to move towards her crotch area.

The entity that was pleasuring Stacy kept her distracted with pleasure and exposed as the slime which had become slightly more solid began to rub her entrance, teasing her, rubbing slime all over her opening for what seemed like forever before it pulled back and lunged into her over stimulated pussy filling her in every way. The slime was working its way through her body. Stacy was so over stimulated at this point she couldn't see or hear anything around just the pleasure that was growing throughout her entire body. Slime began to drip out of her nipples as she approached orgasm. The tentacle filled her with slime and lifted her into the air before it withdrew and left Stacy floating 3 feet above her bed as the slime roiled inside her creating a warm tingling that zapped through her bringing her to a supernatural climax that made her feel like she would explode! This energy inside her finally moved and focused on both her breasts and her pussy creating this giant pressure before she finally started orgasming from both. Slime started spraying out of her breasts and her pussy creating the most intense pleasure she could possibly handle while she floated there completely unable to control her own body before she was laid gently back into her bed completely unconscious, her walls and furniture soaked in the Mood slime which was growing and spreading through the building!

maestro84
maestro84
1,654 Followers