Mood Slime Ch. 04

Story Info
The slime finds a new form.
1.2k words
4.38
36.9k
33
0

Part 4 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Next apartment over from Stacy, Jeff was wide awake in bed unable to sleep with all the noise going on in the building from the apartment above and next to him. "Seems like everyone is getting laid except me tonight" he thought to himself as he rolled over trying to get as much sleep as he could before work tomorrow.

Jeff was kind of a nerd fresh out of college who never really had a steady girlfriend and was still a virgin at 26 years old.

While Jeff tried to get some sleep the slime from stacy room had started to come through the cracks of the wall and into Jeffs closet. Tucked away in the corner was a blow up doll that he had bought in college when he couldn't find any girl to go out with him. The slime decided to put this to good use, finding the air nozzle the slime began to push its way inside filling the doll out to full size. When the dolls was full it used a little more slime to coat the outside covering the plastic and forming almost a skin Like layer and fully possessing the doll so when it emerged from the closet it looked 100 percent like a real human. The doll looked in the mirror at the 5,9 beautiful big titted brunette it had turned this lifeless plastic doll into before turning its attention to Jeff.

The slime walked over to Jeffs bed where he was finally beginning to doze off and crawled on top of him straddling him before he awoke shocked at what he saw.

"What the fuck" he yelled seeing this busty woman on top of him. "Who are you, how the he'll did you get in here?" He yelled before she placed her finger on his lips shushing him before she slid it down his chin and then down his chest heading towards his boxer shorts. Jeff looked at this gorgeous naked woman on top of him and his concern was starting to change in to something quite noticeable in his shorts.

She quickly removed his shorts revealing his already hardening cock, she grabbed his balls in one hand and lowered her head to inspect it, the slime had more experience with the female body at this point but still knew some about the male sex organs from its encounter with John earlier that night. Jeff was getting aroused watching her inspect his throbbing member waiting for her to do whatever she was planning on doing. She moved her face closer to his cock before opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out, she began messaging the tip of his dick getting him more and more aroused to the point where he couldn't hold back any more came right in her face.

The slime was confused, this had happened more quickly than the earlier people. "I'm so sorry!" Jeff blurted out embarrassed "this is my first time with a woman and I uh... sorry."

The slime girl seemed to ignore Jeffs words as it inspected his cock further. After a moment she brought her hand up and placed her index finger on the tip of his hole, her finger turned back into slime and began to force it's way in to his cock. Jeff could feel what was happening not sure what was going on he looked down and saw the slime from her finger entering his dick. In a panic he tried to get away but couldn't move, the feeling wasn't unpleasant, it actually felt good in a way, like a warm sensation swirling through his dick making him hard and ready to go again but when he got fully hard he noticed that she was still filling him. His dick which was about 6 inches fully erect was now going up to 7, 8, 9! He also noticed his ball sack looked like it was filling up as well "What the... FUCK" he managed to get out of his mouth while his cock grew and grew before she finally stopped and pulled her finger away.

Jeff laid there watching his cock which was now 10 inches long and almost twice as thick stand there and throb, it didn't hurt but he had this biggest urge to cum. Meanwhile this supernatural woman who had invaded his room crawled back on top of him inspecting her work. She suddenly looked up at Jeff and smiled and crawled up towards him with her pussy hovering above his mutated cock letting only the tip enter her slightly to tease him. Jeff was almost going mad with lust, he needed to cum so badly but the slime was making him wait. After a few moments of teasing she slowly engulfed his cock into her pussy which the slime had altered so much that Jeff would never have guessed this used to be his blow up doll. His enlarged dick fit snuggle inside her as she rode him, sucking him to the point he felt like his dick was going to explode but something was keeping him from it, like magic that was holding him together until she was ready.

The slime was becoming more aware of how well it had copied this female body, to the point that it was feeling its own orgasm. The only way it could feel this before was by occupying sexual organs of humans like it had done with Jeffs dick but this doll it had possessed was about to feel its own powerful sexual pleasure.

She rode him harder and faster, the feeling was becoming so intense it was hard to keep her form solid. She placed her hands on Jeffs chest as they began melt. Jeff didn't notice any of this for he was lost in his pleasure.

Suddenly the doll looked up at the ceiling and screamed as the feeling swept over her body using everything she had to remain solid before she collapsed on to Jeff who was still unable to cum from what she had done to him. After a moment she climbed off of him and began to head toward the door. "Wait!" Jeff squealed to her before she left. "What about me!!" Looking at his still throbbing cock to which he could get no release. The woman smiled at him and patted her thigh as if she was calling a dog over to her, Jeffs dick leaned in her direction and began to spazming uncontrollably, his foreskin began to slide up and down like his dick was Jerking itself off and after only a few seconds he felt this intense pressure build in his cock as all the slime finally shot out of him in the craziest orgasm he had ever felt in his life causing his hips to buck and his back to arch. It went one for a solid minute due to the amount of slime squirting out of him leaving him drained of energy.

Jeff laid there unconscious from what just happened to him as the slime he had sprayed all over the room began to sliver towards the doll who was looking in the mirror at the body it had created deciding it would keep this form for now. She glanced down at victoria secret catalog which was on Jeffs nightstand, mainly at the woman on the cover and what she was wearing. She put her arms out and the slime on the floor started to crawl up her and form clothing which consisted of sexy red lingerie and a pink nighty before she headed for the front door to see what other fun she could have.

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers