Mood Slime Ch. 14

Story Info
Woman has a very interesting bath!
1.1k words
4.46
27.8k
15

Part 14 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

While Jenny was struggling with what she's become the slime had mad it's way to Mikes apartment building slowly working its Way through the pipes and the cracks in the foundation!

Cynthia was on the top floor in a very luxurious apartment. She decided to have a nice hot bath and read a book to relax her day away! Her large clawed foot bath tub gave her plenty of room to move so always enjoyed using.

She was an attractive woman in her late 30s, she had a very strong business woman attractiveness to her but she gave off the vibe of "don't screw with me!" She had money so keeping herself looking good was never a problem!

She turned the water on and poured some bubble bath in to the mix before she walked back over to the sink. What she didn't notice was after a minute the water stopped and suddenly pink ooze began to flow out of the faucet filling her bath tub! It flowed for a bit and then stopped letting the water fill it the rest of the way. When Cindy returned to the tub she did not notice anything unusual through the layer of bubbles on top of the water. She turned off the faucet and stripped off her bathrobe and got in!

She laid back and relaxed for a moment letting her body soak in the warm water. After a few moments she began to feel a little strange, like she suddenly became very horny! Almost without thinking she began to touch herself, first she caressed her nipples slightly rubbing her hands all over herself letting herself relax a bit more before sliding her hand down between her legs and touch her clit giving in to her lust! She played with her love button for a few moments almost teasing herself when she noticed something strange, she rubbed her fingers together under the water and it felt very slimy! Pulling up her hands she saw this think pink goo dripping off both of them.

"Eww" she yelled out "What the hell is this stuff?"

While this was going on she didn't notice the handle on the faucet began to turn on its own. She looked over and saw the water had turned back on but it wasn't water, and this pink sludge began to fill up her tub!

She tried to get up but suddenly her claw footed tub began to move! It pulled its four feet off the floor like it had come to life! "What the hell is this!" Cynthia said in a panic trying to pull herself out of the tub but then the edges of her bath began to fold in around her midsection. The metal had become very loose and folded over her pinning her down in to the tub only leaving enough room at one end for her head and shoulders to stick out and for the tub to keep filling at her feet!

Cynthia was in a panic as her bath turned on her, she could feel the slime moving all over her body is under the little water that was left. She sat there almost in tears fearing for her life when she began to feel something between her legs! The slime seemed to be rubbing against her pussy almost tickling her as it did! "Oh god... oh no no no!...Oh my..." she kept blurting out as the slime had its was with her, she tried to pull up through the small opening but could not fit, looking down she noticed that both her breast had been coated in a thick layer of this pink goo before sliding back down. She could feel something wiggling around her nipples, rubbing and pulling on them. Same thing was happening down below, something was making her clit wiggle around, and it also felt like something was sucking on it making her writhe in her bath water!

"Oh my god...Oh SHIT!" She said aloud as all this stimulation began to feel amazing! Soon she let go of her fear and relax letting herself enjoy what was happening to her. She then felt something else, something large and warm was starting to push itself between her legs. After a moment she spread them letting what ever it was enter her. She felt this very soft thick thing that felt like an enormous cock enter her making her whole body jerk! Something in the water had penetrated her and on top of everything else that was happening it felt incredible! She go began to moan as whatever was thrusting in to her was making the water move back and forth over her whole body sending her in to complete euphoria!

Soon the pressure began to build and everything that was molesting her worked together making her arch her back as she finally came making the whole tub shake as she could feel something squirting out from between her legs making the water move even more and making her feel more satisfied then she ever thought possible!

After she had finished she relaxed back in to the water and the metal edges that had folded over began to spread apart giving her freedom! She struggled to catch her breath as she heard the drain latch release and the bath tub began to empty leaving her there naked with a thin slimy pink layer still on her. She slid her hands down rubbing herself with the slime and she still felt incredible. "Whatever this stuff is, I like it!" She said to herself as she rubbed her hands all over her slimy body. She heard a noise from the other room, like someone had come in, it was the new laundry boy delivering towels. She got up out of the tub and walked over to the door swinging it open.

The towel boy heard the door swing open scaring the Crap out of him making him drop the towels! "I'm so sorry Miss!...I uh..." he stopped as he saw his employer standing there naked with her skin almost shining covered in the thin layer of slime! Her body was incredibly fit and he couldn't help notice her perfect tits. He struggled to not stare at her, worrying about getting fired!

Cynthia looked this boy up and down, he was in his early 20's and she could not remember his name for the life of her but she didn't care at this point! She walked up to Him and pushed him down on the tile floor before ripping his pants off and climbing on top of him to which he gave little resistance as she fucked his brains out!!

---------

Doll could sense everything happening in both buildings now! She had grown so powerful that her limits were getting fewer, she decided instead of letting this city change her mood, she was going to change the cities mood!!

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers