Mood Slime Ch. 20

Story Info
The slime lets an ancient demon in to this world.
2.1k words
4.56
16.6k
15
0

Part 20 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers

Carl had just returned home with the free sample of lubricant he got from the sex shop! He examined the bottle a little before putting it down his coffee table before laying down on his couch to watch TV.

Carl was a regular customer at the sex shop since his wife left him for his best friend. She never seemed to want to have sex but when she left him he realized she didn't want to have sex with him. He had dated a few times but all the girls didn't seem as interested in him as he was of them, so he would go to the shop and try something different every now and then.

He put on a movie and shut his eyes to take a quick nap and after a few moments, he was out cold as the movie played! About a half hour later there was a sex scene happening on the tv. Carl was sound asleep and didn't notice but the bottle of slime on his coffee table began to move. Soon the cap began twisting itself off and fall to the table while the slime started to bubble and replicate itself overflowing from the bottle. Pretty soon there was a good size puddle on the table and the floor as the slime spread and spreading until there was a flash of light which scared Carl awake!

"Holy shit...what was that?" The room was full of smoke as he waved his hand trying to clear his sight. "Cough...Jesus, what happened?" He said still waving his hand to clear it.

He suddenly saw something standing across the room, was hard to make out at first but he saw what looked like a female body but there was something else behind her. As the smoke cleared the more he got a better look at this very fit attractive woman with 2 large demonic looking wings sticking out of her back, her skin was normal colored but she had raven black hair with 2 small horns sticking out of her head and her eyes seemed to have a red glow to them, she was naked, and there also seemed to be a tail sticking out from behind her as well.

"Ah," she said stretching her arms and wings out. "It's so nice to be back!"

Carl was still on the couch staring at the demonic beauty before him, he was afraid, thinking to himself "oh my god there's a demon in my living room! I'm gonna die I'm gonna die!"

After she finished her stretching she looked over at Carl with a look of terror on his face! "Hey cutey," she said with a smile "I guess I have you to thank for opening that portal!"

"Um portal? I didn't do anything! Please don't hurt me!' Carl replied in a panic!

"Hurt you? Why the hell would I hurt you?" She said in kind of an aggravated tone? Looking at his confused looking face she said, "that slime all over the table opened a portal for me so thanks! I am Lilith!"

Carl's eyes widened before he said "LILITH? The evil demon Succubus?"

"Evil?... what the hell?" Is that what they say about me? What the fuck!" She said sounding more aggravated now! "Who the hell said I was evil? Last I remember giving guys the best night of their lives wasn't evil! I can see them maybe calling me a slut but evil? What the fuck!"

Carl stared at her even more confused than before! "So you're not an evil demon succubus?" He said!

"Well I am a demon technically and I am a succubus but I'm not evil! Jeesh!" She replied.

"I thought all demons were evil?" Carl said before thinking to himself "shut up Carl, don't get her mad!"

She put her hands on her head shaking it back and forth! "Wow, what the fuck has happened to this world! Not all demons are evil! Hell some of them are straight up not bad to hang around with. Remember Gozer?" She asked her confused host.

Carl remembered the weird events from the mid 80's about Gozer, "yes I've heard of him?" He replied.

"OK, now Gozer she's a bitch! All she cares about is destruction, she calls herself a god but she is really just a demon with a stick up her ass! Now her minions Vinz and Zuul, they are a good time, they aren't evil at all, they're more neutral, they just do what they are told most of the time when they aren't doing each other, But Zuul, her and I had some good times. Of course, all you gotta do is say I'm the KEYMASTER to get in her panties!" She said with a wink. "Now Vinz, he's an OK guy, he thinks he's funny but between you and me he ain't!" She continued. Carl sat there totally confused by what she was rambling on about, and Lilith began to notice this! "OK OK I'm getting ahead of myself here," she walked over to him and stuck her hand out "as I said before I'm Lilith your evil succubus slut, or demon? Whatever you want to call me, And you are?"

Carl hesitantly shook her hand and replied "I'm... um.. Carl!"

"Nice to meet you Um...Carl!" She said with a mocking giggle. Carl began to relax a little as she didn't seem evil at all. Actually, she was very attractive and almost kinda fun and spunky as she sat down next to him! "So what's with all this evil Lilith talk?"

Carl hesitated before he finally said: "well... just seems like everything I've read about Lilith...or uh...you describes you as an evil creature who sneaks into men's rooms at night to have sex with them until they die!"

Lilith had an odd look over her face before she finally said "Wow! Let me set the record straight, Yes I feed off sex, no I don't kill anyone, it happened once but he was a rapist so I fucked his brains out until he died of a heart attack, The only reason they call me evil is because I showed those men a better time than any human woman could, Guess they didn't like that."

Carl sat quietly for a moment before saying "you don't seem like what I imagined?"

Looking at him with an eyebrow up she replied: "What did you imagine?"

"I figured you would speak in an old English tongue, and you seem to talk like a modern girl?" Carl explained.

"Oh that, well I travel between dimension all the time and I've met a lot of people from this world who have died, or creatures who have spent time here and you just start to speak like them after a while," She replied. "Now this has been a wonderful talk and all but are going to Fuck or not?"

Carl almost fell out of his seat when he heard that! "Um...wait...what?"

"I told you I'm a succubus, and it's been a long time since I've been with a human!" She said inching closer to him on the couch and placing her hand on his leg! "And I'm hungry."

Carl jumped up off the couch almost tripping over his coffee table and said: "Woah...wait...I...uh...wow...um!"

"All great words but not the answer I was expecting, How about this?" She said she stood up and with a flash her wings, horns, and tail were gone and she looks almost completely human, even her eyes changed to a bright green color! "Is that better?" She said walking towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck staring at him with a playful smirk!

"It's just... what if... you know?" He stuttered to say!

"Look if you die of a heart attack that's because you didn't take care of your health, not my fault." She said playfully "trust me you won't regret it!" She said before placing a kiss on his lips!

Carl pulled away one last time and said: "wait."

"Oh for fuck's sake is there something wrong with me?" She asked backing up and displaying her body to him.

"No no... I was just thinking..." he said pointing to his bedroom.

"Oh,...OK, AWESOME!" She said grabbing his hand and running for the bed.

With little effort, she pulled Carl in and threw him on the bed before crawling on top of him like a tiger stalking her prey.

"Now let's see my prize," She giggled as she pulled his belt off and opened up his pants revealing his already stiffening cock. "Well aren't you a big boy," She said before laughing a little. Carl wasn't sure if she was mocking his size or not but before he had time to really think about it her mouth had engulfed his member whole.

"Oh shit!" He said as she went down on him.

She slowly slid her lips up and down on his cock while his body jerked with every slide, it felt incredible like her saliva was an aphrodisiac making him even harder. She released his cock for a moment before her tongue came out, it was longer than a normal tongue and had a split down the middle like a snake, she teased him a little before she wrapped it around his dick and slid it up and down a few times driving him wild, the feeling was almost too much to handle as the saliva which tingled on his skin made him so aroused he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

"Now hold on," she said withdrawing her tongue. "We can't have you cumming too early now can we?" She grabbed his balls in her hand and leaned down, she began to whisper something he couldn't make out, then he saw a red light begin to shine out of his dick. She stopped whispering and his dick returned to normal before she said: "good now you can't cum until I'm done with you!" She said with a smile but before he could protest she climbed on top of him shoving his engorged cock up into her demonic pussy.

Her pussy was so warm and tight, it was like she had muscles in there that regular girls didn't because as she rode him something squeezed his cock almost like he was being milked! Looking up at this amazing creature on top of him he reached up and began to massage her breasts which she moaned a little with his touch! Her skin was warm and soft under his hands and he could feel her nipples respond to his touch.

As she bounced up and down on top of him it was almost maddening how much he wanted to cum but there was some sort of magic which prevented him from doing so. Soon he noticed her eyes had turned red again and her wings had resprouted, Carl was suddenly worried again about what she could do to him. He suddenly noticed something very odd, he felt something touching his balls, almost tickling them as she milked his cock. The feeling sent shivers through his body just adding to his pleasure as he saw it was her tail, the tip of it was massaging his balls and the skin between his balls and his asshole until he felt It getting a little too friendly with his ass.

"NO no... please no... not my thing!" He said in protest.

"Your loss!" She replied still milking his cock between her legs.

After a while he couldn't take anymore, he needed to cum, his dick felt like it was ready to explode but it couldn't. Soon she starts to moan loudly as she leaned over putting her hands on his chest, her eyes glowing bright red now as she began to growl before she arched back and screamed a demonic scream, it sounded like a mixture of 100 bats and a lion roar, his dick began to twitch and he finally unleashed himself in to her, spraying everything his body had to give through his overworked cock, it lasted for almost a solid minute before it finally subsided. As her screaming stopped she collapsed on him lying on his chest.

As she laid there he put his arms around her and ran his fingers through her hair to which she smiled and snuggled up against him a bit getting comfortable letting his dick slide out of her. After a moment he looked down and she was asleep in his arms with her wings covering both of them like a blanket. He felt exhausted himself and soon shut his eyes and dozed off too!

----------

Elsewhere Doll could sense Lilith's presence. This bothered her slightly because she knew what Lilith was capable of but not sure what her plans were. She wasn't too worried because she knew the slime would not let anything into this dimension that would spoil her plans but she was still on guard "maybe her and I should have a chat!" She said to herself.

maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers