Mood Slime Ch. 23

Story Info
Amber's panties are spread to others.
1k words
4.57
19.7k
11

Part 23 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Amber's panties had been placed in random panty drawers throughout the building by a certain pink ghost who possessed her last pair. There were about 4 total infused with the slime but it took one of them and decided to have a little fun.

Jessica slept in her bead with her window open letting a cool breeze in to her room. What she didn't notice was a pink mist floating in through it before hovering above her. The spirit examined her body before it slid down her blanket and saw the panties she was wearing. Without waking her it removed her underwear and replaced them with Ambers. After the deed was done it covered her with a blanket again before zooming back out the window.

Jessica was completely unaware of what just happened as she slept. The slime infused panties began to work their magic as the cloth began to drip the goo in to her pussy making the lips begin to swell along with her clit. The slime started traveling inside her making its way through her body before reaching her breast's. Her nipples started getting hard and the breast's themselves began to swell and bit themselves.

Jessica began to writhe a little as she was getting more and more horny as the slime infused with her body making little changes to her. She was half awake at this point and slid her hand under her panties and began fingering herself. She moaned with the first touch as the slime had made her pussy extremely sensitive to the slightest touch. With her other hand she began to rub her breast's which had also become sensitive due to the slime making her squeal with every touch.

As sensitive as she had gotten something was keeping her from cumming. She shoved her fingers as deep inside her pussy as she could and she kept coming close but something was keeping her right on the edge not letting her relieve herself. As she continued trying to get some sort of satisfaction the slime was growing and poring out of her pussy creating a puddle on her bed that began to leak on to the floor. Suddenly the puddle on the floor began to bulge and take a shape as it rose up.

Jessica looked down and saw what was happening and started to panic. Before she could get up she heard a ripping sound and saw hands start shooting up out of her mattress grabbing on to her holding her down one hand even grabbed her mouth so she could not scream. The bulge of slime kept growing and she was unable to get away. Soon the slime began to take shape sprouting arms and legs and something else, something long and thick was sticking out of the front of it, something that resembled a penis! As the slime molded itself she saw what looked like the jello mold of a man standing at the end of her bed. He had no noticeably facial features but the body almost looked muscular even though she could see through him.

The figure looked down at Jessica who was very frightened as the hands held on to her. The figure kneeled down as the slime formed

What looked like a tongue where its mouth was. Her panties started to wiggle themselves off of her and slide down her legs to the floor. The tongue started to massage the outside of her still swollen pussy lips and teasing her clit. Jessica's eyes rolled back in her head as the pleasure was almost too much to handle. The hand around her mouth let go and retreated back in to the bed as she began to moan her pleasure. The figure pulled away from her and put his hand out in front of him holding it above her. As she watched him his hand started to form a fist and the more his hand enclosed she started to feel pressure in her pussy and in her breasts, like a pulsing in her that got stronger and stronger and felt amazing, like he had a magical control over all her pleasure zones. He opened and closed his hands repeatedly very slowly almost driving her mad with pleasure but still not allowing her to cum. While he continued controlling her body like that he positioned the large pink jello molded dick sticking out in front of him between her legs, he teased her with a little tap on her outside a few times until he finally shoved himself inside her. She screamed when he finally entered her, his dick was everything she needed it to be! He thrust himself back and forth while still using his hand to control he pleasure throughout.

After a little while of all this pleasure Jessica was covered in sweat as this creature fucked her. The hands that came out of her bed had all seemed to let go and disappear. She was coming close to orgasm again but there was still something stopping her, she arched her back and gritted her teeth as she moaned in almost half pleasure and pain as she needed to cum. The figure held his hand flat keeping her right on the edge while he slowly pulled his dick out except for the tip watching her squirm under him in anticipation before he finally shoved himself back in to her clenching his fist at the same time finally letting her cum. Jessica screamed as her pussy finally exploded with the release she needed, her whole body was orgasming as slime was spraying out of every hole below her chin making her body spasm uncontrollably as the slime vacated her body.

Jessica laid there completely worn out as slime dripped from every corner of her room. The man shaped figure had melted to the floor and was just more slime among the mess. Her legs were shaking as she tried to recover from what happened to her but she had no strength and soon passed out!

The slime around her room had all started to flow out of the room. Peeling itself off of everything and slithering under her door before moving in to the bathroom and forcing itself down the drain of the bath tub.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers