Mood Slime Ch. 31

Story Info
What happens when slime mixes with a plant?
1.8k words
4.48
24.9k
12

Part 31 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Randy was sitting at his desk working on an assignment on his computer and listening to his headphones. What he didn't notice was a small flash of light by his window above a plant sitting on the window sill. A small portal had opened and a few drops of slime had fallen in to the soil and began to merge with the plant. This was your basic green leafy house plant that he kept in the window.

Suddenly the plant began to grow a little, the vines had started to reach out as the base began to break apart the pot it was in. Randy had his back to the window and with the headphones on he could not hear anything. One of the vines had started to reach out for his chair, it slowly wrapped around the base. Suddenly Randy chairs was being pulled away from his desk and spun around as the plant dragged him towards it. The headphones plugged in to his computer were pulled off his head.

"What the hell!" He said as he tried to get out of the chair but more vines shot out grabbing his ankles and wrists holding him down. "Holy shit! What the hell is this! Let me go!" He yelled out but the plant did not react. He struggled to get free but the vines had wrapped around the arms of the chairs tying him up. Randy began to think about every Sci-fi and horror movie he'd ever seen and realized no good could come from this. A larger vine sprouted out of the base and moved its way towards him. It stopped in front of his face and he could see and hear air, almost like the vine was sniffing around for something. It leaned closer working its way down his chest sniffing around even more. Soon it was hovering above his crotch and took a deep breath, when it did it seemed to stop and focus around that area. 2 other smaller vines came out and slithered towards his pants, they started to work together undoing his belt, they one wrapped around his zipper and began tugging on it while the other wrapped around the button forcing it undone. Randy felt very vulnerable as the vines worked his pants open revealing his boxers. One of the vines slither in to the whole in the front and wrapped around his waistband before pulling them down showing his dick to the large vine still hovering above.

Randy struggle even more as his fear began to grow in him. One of the vines began to lightly caress his balls and shaft, after a moment he began to get hard as he couldn't help but enjoy the sensation but was still very worried about what the plant was going to do to him. As he reached full erection he looked up and saw the main vine had started to change, the tip was starting to flower open revealing a red inner color like a rose, it actually slightly resembled a flower with a deep whole in the middle with a greenish goo dripping out of it. Randy watched for a moment still worried if this thing was going to bite his dick off, he still struggled to escape but to no avail. He closed his eyes as he prepared for the worst as the vine suddenly lunged down on cock. After a moment his fear began to change as the vine had begun to suck on his manhood. The green goo inside was working as a lubricant as it slid up and down on him in a rhythmic fashion. He started to breath heavy as the feeling became more and more pleasurable. One of the small vines curled up under his balls and gave him a light massage which felt incredible, after a few moments he couldn't take any more and suddenly shot a load up in to the plant while the vine continued tickling his balls. The orgasm was so intense he didn't think he could have cum so much in his life.

After the feeling subsided the plant let go of his cock and untied him as well but Randy just sat there for a moment before he noticed the plant beginning to change again. He slid his chair back it fell on the floor and seem to grow in size. He noticed parts of it had started to smooth out while at the same time it was getting taller. What looked like human arms and legs had begun to sprout out of it in a milky green color. Soon there was a very attractive green skinned woman standing there with bright red hair and lips. Some of the vines had merged with her skin so there was a vine and leaf pattern throughout her body. She had 2 large perky breast with dark green nipples.

She stretched her arms out and opened her eyes looking around before she saw Randy on the floor with his pants down. She smiled and said "thanks for the sample!"

Randy sat there even more confused than before. "Sample?"

She could tell he was confused when she responded with "I'm sorry where are my manors, I'm a Nymph, sorry if I scared you before but a lot of creatures don't give up their seed easily."

"Seed? Nymph?" He blurted out.

She got down on the floor with him and planted a kiss on his lips trying to make him calm down. She sat down in front of him and said "ok, like I said I am a Nymph, we are plant like creatures that feed off the seed of mammals from all different dimensions, by the way what dimension is this?" She asked.

"Dimension? Um... earth I guess!" He said trying to wrap his head around everything.

"Earth, very nice, I must say your seed was delicious, I've never had a form like this before." She said as she began to examine herself. Randy was starting to notice how attractive she was also.

"OK we'll shall we continue?" She said giving him a smile.

"Continue?" He asked.

"I'm still hungry and you're the best thing I've tasted since I got her so let's go stud." She said picking him up and pushing him on to the bed.

"Wow wait I don't know if can go again quite yet!" He said

"Don't worry I have a trick for that!" She said before she spit on his cock and began rubbing her slimy saliva all over it. He could feel a tingle and he started to get hard again before she climbed on top of him. Her pussy felt strange, it was slimier then normal ones and the walls of it seem to vibrate is she pumped him. More of the green goo began to flow out of her down around his balls which warmed and tingled as it flowed just adding to his pleasure. She leaned down and started to kiss his neck, every spot on him her lips touched began to tingle as well sending his whole body in to sensory overload. Soon his cock began to twitch and he came again filling her with more of his seed.

As she absorbed more he notice her hair which was red and very thick like vines before had started to look more like normal hair but still bright red, he skin and started to look more and more human as her stomach had more of a light normal skin color with green on her limbs and around her nipples.

"Holy shit, that was amazing, do you become more human the more you feed?" He asked.

"I take on the form of my prey the more I feed yes! And I don't think we are done yet!" She said as she crawled off of him and took his cock in to her mouth and began sucking more and more out of him. Her saliva worked his cock making him hard again, her tongue had little suction cup on it that gave little tugs on his cock while she sucked him. Randy was writhing in ecstasy as he had never felt stimulated like this before. She started getting a little faster and rougher as she sucked him, soon he felt another orgasm boiling in him and shot another load in to her throat which she sucked up every last drop. He watched her transform even more, she now had milky white skin and her hair looked almost completely normal except still being bright red along with her lips. Her nipples were no longer green but still amazing and perky. Her body was incredible to behold, she had piercing green eyes that just added to her sexiness.

"You're doing a great job, all I need is a little more!" She said with a mischievous grin.

"I don't know how much I have left!" He said trying to catch his breath.

"Oh really? But there's still one hotel you haven't tried yet!" She said as she bent over showing off her amazing ass before rubbing them smooth skin of her cheeks against his cock. Somehow he had started to get hard again and grabbed her ass sliding his cock inside her. It was an intense feeling he wasn't prepared for, the moment he enter her he almost came right then but tried to calm himself down to enjoy it a little longer. Her asshole was tight around his member and squeezed him as he thrust like she was milking a cow. He reached around and grabbed her breast as she bounced back and forth on top of him until he finally blew a final load that was more intense than any of the previous. His dick vibrated and jerk as he unloaded in to her, he started to get light headed and dizzy as she drain the semen from him to the point he collapsed on the bed completely out cold.

The Nymph pulled herself off of him as she heard the door open. She was shocked at first until she saw Doll standing in the doorway. "Are you the one who summoned me?" She asked.

Doll walked over and examined Randy for a moment before she said, "yes I am, and it looks like you already made yourself at home, he looks like he had a good time!"

"These human taste amazing, why have we never come in to this world before!" The Nymph said.

"That's why I summoned you, I want to make this world more sexual and I figured your species could help." Doll explained.

"As long as I can feed of them as much as I want than I am yours to command!" The Nymph replied.

"May one of your eggs? It'll make things a little more interesting." Doll asked.

The Nymphs neck began to widen as she spit out a small green pod and placed them in Dolls hands, "will this suffice?" The Nymph asked.

Doll smiled and said "perfectly!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers