Mood Slime Ch. 32

Story Info
Doll leaves a Nymph egg under someone's bed.
1.7k words
4.57
21.8k
20

Part 32 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

It was getting late as Doll roamed the halls of this campus. She had a Nymph egg in her possession and decided she need to use it. As she approached dorm room where one young girl was sleeping. Using her slimy powers she unlocked the door and snuck in to her room. She watched the girl sleeping in her bed, she was an attractive girl and knew she would enjoy the egg.

Doll took one of the green Nymph eggs and placed it under her bed before sneaking back out. As the girl slept she was unaware of what was beginning to happen under her bed. The egg had started to sprout small vines that were stretching out around the edges and slithering up the side of the bed. They began wrapping around her wrists loosely while not waking her. The egg split open as a large thick stem began to sprout upward. It lengthened and slid up under the blankets heading towards her crotch. As it slither closer 2 small vines wiggled their way in to her underwear tickling her clit. She began to squirm as the felling sent chills through her body. Soon the vines wrapped around her waist band and slid her panties off as the larger stem slid closer and closer to her slit. Before entering it rubbed on the outside of her making her wet before forcing itself inside her.

The girl suddenly awoke and began to panic as she noticed her we hands were bound and something had evaded her pussy. She kicked off the blanket and saw the vines restraining her and the large green stem that was raping her, she tried to struggle but soon she felt an amazing warming sensation filling her pussy that made her writhe in pleasure as the stem was spraying a green ooze inside her that began to map her DNA before it started sucking it back up. The process made her orgasm over and over again as the ooze mixed with her pussy juices and flowed in and out of her making her scream in ecstasy.

Suddenly she saw something begin to rise up at the end of her bed. It was hard for her to focus as the orgasms kept happening but it looked like a plant in the shape of a person. She watched it transforming becoming more and more human before she panicked as she saw it turn in to an exact copy of her.

The plant opened its eyes and started to look around the room. She walked over to her desk and began to examine the items on it as a tentacle that was sticking out of her pussy was still in her hostage on the bed absorbing more DNA. She squirmed and squirmed as the green ooze was still bringing her to constant orgasm until finally it pulled out of her and back inside her doppelganger.

She took a moment to catch her breath before she noticed that even though the tentacle was no longer inside her causing multiple orgasms she had this intense urge to fuck but couldn't reach her pussy as her hand were still tied up. Her doppelganger smiled at her before grabbing some clothes to put on.

"Thanks for the body, this will work perfectly." The doppelganger said as she got dressed.

The girl on the bed still writhing said, "What are you... oh god... what did you do to me?"

The doppelganger leaned over and said, don't worry I'll make sure you get some relief, as long as I have this body you're going to feel like this, but let me see!" She said as she picked up her phone and sent a text message to her boyfriend implying that she needed him right then and there. "There, Matt will be here soon so you can get some release, me on the other hand, I'm going to go have some fun. Bye!" She said as she grabbed a shirt and left the room.

She laid there for what seemed like an eternity before Matt finally showed up. As he walked in she was still bound by little vines around her wrist while her pussy throbbed with anticipation. Matt looked at her tied down with no panties on wiggle her legs around.

"Oh my god Amy? What happened to you? He asked.

Amy didn't have to time or patience to explain, she simply said "Matt get over here and fuck me! FUCK ME NOW!"

Matt began to think maybe she tied herself up, soon his pants were off and he stopped giving it much thought as he jumped in to bed and started fumbling to open up a condom.

"Oh my god, I don't give a FUCK about the god damn condom, FUCK ME!! she yelled out as he through the condom away and plunged in to her.

-----------

While Amy and Matt fucked, Amys Doppelganger was roaming around looking for a meal. She could feel the pleasure her and Matt were having as they were linked as long as she had Amys form. Nymphs are all female so they can either absorb the seed from a male creature and create a female form of they can make a temporary copy of an existing female.

She approached a dorm room of a male name Scott she could picture from Amy memories. He was a very athletic and attractive male she she knew he would make a fine meal. She knocked on the door and waited. After a moment the door opened and he was standing there wearing jogging pants and other shirt as he seemed to have been sleeping.

"Hey? It's Amy right? Everything ok?" He asked as he answered the door still groggy.

The doppelganger smiled and began to rub his stomach feeling his abs. As she rubbed his stomach and chest Scott was getting confused until she looked up at him and said "I want you, I want you now!"

Scott gave little resistance before inviting her in to his dorm room. He was much taller than her as he picked her up and began kissing her as she wrapped her legs around his abdomen holding herself up. He dropped her down on the bed as he slid off her pants noticing she wasn't wearing any underwear. His slid his own pants off and slid his raging cock inside her making her yell out a gasp as he filled her. As he fucked her he pulled off her shirt revealing her perky little tits, though they were small they were very nice looking as he began to lick and suck on her nipples making her writhe and moan as she milked his seed out of his cock. Pretty soon the green goo her pussy secreted had coated his cock and he had already blown his first load in to her.

"Holy shit! I'm so sorry, I usually last much longer than that?" Scott said a little embarrassed.

Amy 2 just smiled and said "well who said we were finished her anyway?" She she glided his cock back in to her. To Scotts surprise he was ready to go yet again and started to pound in to her even more. The green goo kept him erect so she could drain him of as much as she needed.

A few more minutes went by and he came again, every time he sprayed his seed in to her she yelled out in delight. He laid down next to her catching her breath as she leaned over and began sucking on his cock. Scott was amazed on how good it still felt. Even after blowing 2 loads he was still as horny as ever as she took his cock in to her mouth and sucked even more out of him.

"Holy shit! You're incredible!" He said as she pleasure him more and more.

As he unloaded again she swallowed every little bit not letting a single drop escape. As he looked over at her prey she could tell he was getting tired, so she decided to use 1 last little trick to get everything she could out of him. She reached over and scratched his arm with her fingernail.

"Ouch? What the hell was that for?" He asked as it didn't hurt a lot he was just stunned by the sudden pinch.

Suddenly he started to get very light headed, the room had begun to spin and he was started to sweat. "What the hell? That did you do to me?" He said.

Amy climbed back on top of his cock and sat there and waited, she didn't thrust or grind on him she just sat there as Scott started to feel very strange. After a minute he started to feel a large pressure building up in his ball, his cock started to swell a little and he could feel a large orgasm starting to build but she was giving him no stimulation, she was just sitting there with his cock inside her. The pressure built and built inside him like he was going to explode, he felt like he needed to cum but something was holding him back, he squirmed underneath her as he was almost uncomfortable as he waited for whatever this feeling was to finish. He cock bulged even more as it was in the edge of pleasure and pain until finally he erupted spraying gallons and gallons of cum inside her as he screamed out in pleasure. The orgasm didn't seem to want to stop as his dick produced more semen than was physically possible, Her small body didn't look like it could handle so much cum but she just sat on his cock and absorbed every last drop of him before he mercifully passed out from exhaustion. Amy waited as his cock squirted a few last drops in to her making sure she got all of it before she climbed off of him.

She grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed again as she looked over at Scott as he laid there unconscious. She patted his cock a little before she put on her shirt. She stood there for a moment enjoying her meal as her body absorbed all of it before she headed out in to the hall.

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers