Mood Slime Ch. 35

Story Info
Nymph continues to feed.
1.6k words
4.45
20.1k
9

Part 35 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Phil awoke confuses because he was no longer in his bed, in fact he was standing upright against the wall. As his eye focused he looked around and noticed he was stuck to the wall with some sort of green solid she'll holding him there. It looked like something out of an alien movie or something. He struggle to get free but he couldn't move at all.

"What the fuck!" He said as the reality of his situation hit him. He looked over and saw his roommate Chandler in a similar situation but he also noticed something or someone else. Kneeling down in front of him he could see bright red hair and a female body. After closer look it almost looked like she was sucking something, mainly his roommate. He heard Chandler moan out loud before his head seemed to drop and he was out cold.

The woman stood up and turned around. She looked amazing with her bright red hair and lips. He had never seen her before at the school but she almost made him think of a certain comic book female vixen. As she stood up she noticed that Phil was awake.

"Oh hello there." She said with a smirk. "Welcome to the party."

"Who are you? What's going on? Why can't I move?" He asked.

"Wow you ask a lot of questions, don't worry I'm not going to harm you, I just find it easier to collect your seed this way." She explained.

Phil was still confused as he watched her walk over to a large green pod on the floor and pull a vine out of it before walking back over to his roommate and placing the vine which seemed to have a hole on the end around his cock.

"What are you doing to him?" He asked still struggling to get free.

"I've already taken a lot from him so I'm attaching this pod so he when he recharges it can start collecting from him again." She explained. "Now you look like a tasty morsel." She said as she started to walk towards him.

"Stay away from me!" Phil said still struggling to get free.

"I told you im not going to hurt you, actually I believe you will enjoy this very much." She said Trying to reassure her captive.

"If it's such a pleasurable experience then why do you have to trap us like this?" He asked. "You're a beautiful woman, you could probably get any guy you want to drop his pants, this just seems a little extreme!"

She smiled at the compliment before saying "you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Are you kidding? You're a knock out, a perfect 10! I admit the whole alien hive capturing thing is a little alarming but yes, you're gorgeous!" Phil said.

Nymph looked at herself then back at him. She almost started to blush at the compliments before she waved her hand causing the solid good that was holding him against the wall to open up releasing him. As Phil climbed out stretching his arms trying to loosen his shoulders before he looked up a bit surprised as she was now standing right in front of him.

She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips before she said "take me!" While she placed her hand on the back of his head forcing him closer to her. Phil was hesitant as he still didn't know what this woman was. She was obviously not human but he still found her extremely attractive.

She let go of him and walked over to what looked like a giant flower which had created a makeshift bed. She laid down and faced him. He had never seen anything Sexier in his entire life, as she laid there naked she said to him. "I still want your see, but you words have been so kind I want you to give it to me willingly."

Phil was still struggling with his decision out of a small fear of what she was.

"If it puts your mind at ease I will not hurt you, i have never hurt a living creature while collecting their see, you will in fact enjoy the process very much," she explained to him.

After a few seconds Phil started to climb in to the flower bed with her and start kissing her. She smiled as she reached down and slid off his pants followed by this shirt. Her skin was so soft and warm as he felt her all over. His cock was already rock hard with anticipation. She pushed him over and hovered above him examining his cock before she began to kiss it and run her tongue up and down his shaft. He looked down and noticed her saliva had a green tint to it as she coated his cock in it.

"Um what is that?" He asked.

"Calm yourself, my saliva works to keep you stimulated while I collect, as I said before, you will enjoy the process." She explained before she started sucking on his engorged member.

The sensation of her mouth around his cock was incredible. She seem to be an expert on pleasing a man as she work his member better than any woman he had ever been with before. The more she sucked on him the more she coated his cock with the green slime. The slime made his cock tingle a little and creating a warming sensation that seemed to pulse. After a few minutes of sucking he suddenly felt an amazing pressure and blew his first load in to her mouth making her lips tighten around his member sucking up every drop.

"Holy shit! That was amazing!" He said coming down from the feeling.

"That was delicious!" She said licking her lips. "You humans have such a tasty seed, I don't know why I've never been here before."

After a few minutes she leaned up and started kissing him again as she guided his still throbbing member in to her pussy. Phil was still throbbing as the green slime kept him hard, her pussy was so warm and inviting as she started thrusting up and down on top of him. He looked at her amazing breast's before reaching out and grabbing them. She moaned with his touch as he started licking and sucking on her nipples. Suddenly he started to choke as some sort of liquid came out of her nipples and in to his mouth.

"Cough! What was that?" He said while his swallowed the liquid which he realized it tasted kind of good, almost like a milky taste.

"Drink my milk, it'll give you the energy to last longer with me." She said still riding his cock.

Phil started sucking again drinking her breast milk. It gave him a warm feeling inside that he could feel heading to his ball. As he drank he suddenly felt an amazing rush of energy that felt amazing.

"Holy shit! He yelled as he rolled her over and started pile driving her like crazy making her squeal with pleasure!

"Oh my... yes! ... give in to me!" She said as he fucked her.

Soon he blew another load in to her which felt incredible but he never stopped thrusting even as his cock was spazming and spraying inside her. He sucked more of the amazing milk from her breast as he continued. It was like a magic aphrodisiac that created more seed for her and still kept a him hard and stimulated so he could fuck her for as long as he wanted.

"Oh my god! Your amazing, I never want to stop fucking you!" He yelled out as he thrusted on top of her.

Nymph smiled as his cock gave her pleasure and food. She never realized humans were so amazing and delicious.

A few hours went by and Nymph had absorbed so much that she was satisfied for the moment. Phil was still ready to go until she put her hands on his shoulder trying to get him to calm down.

"Here drink this." She said to his as she picked up a small pod from the flower that looked like a cup with a liquid inside it.

Phil drank the liquid and suddenly felt himself starting to calm down and his cock start to soften.

"That was incredible," he said trying to catch his breath.

Nymph smiled at him and said "yes it was, thank you so much for that."

Phil laid his head down on her chest and held her in his arms. Nymph reciprocation by wrapping her arms around him as well. She had never felt like this before. She loved the taste of his seed but also was enjoying the gentle affection as well.

Phil looked over and saw his roommate was gone. "Wait? What happened to Chandler?" He asked.

"Oh I had me vines return him to your room, I figured it was best if we were alone." She explained.

Phil looked up at her and smiled before planting a kiss on her lips. "Stay with me." He said to her.

"Stay? What do you mean?" She asked confused.

Phil held her in his arms and said "I never want to let you go."

Nymph was still confused by what he meant but she suddenly was feeling something she had never felt before. She was filled with this feeling of affection, she wanted to stay with him and she wasn't even sure why.

"I will stay with you." She said with a smile as they held each other tightly while the flower bed folded a few peddles around them as they fell asleep together.

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers