Mood Slime: Red Ch. 06

Story Info
Red has plans for the one who started it all.
2.2k words
4.6
9.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Red was having her fun when occupying Lilith's body but even with all the power that came with it, it wasn't the body she wanted. There was someone who she did want, someone who she knew very well inside and out and even though she didn't have Lilith's abilities she knew she would be much happier inside her.

She abandoned Lilith draining out of every hole leaving her lying where she was but on her way out she had taken her powers to create more succubi and turn New York into a giant orgy. Lilith was going to be out for a while so Red returned to her liquid slime form and rushed down and drain pipe looking for an old friend.

-----------

Sara was relaxing at home in a pair of night pants and a t-shirt as she was waiting for Jack to get out of work and come over. She was surprised that her and Jack were still together considering everything that had happened leading up to them starting to date. It had started with just being sexually attracted to each other after Doll had forced her to practically rape the guy, though he did enjoy himself. After a few weeks though they came to realize they had a lot in common other than a lust for each other.

Sara was sitting in the living room and was unaware that in her bathroom the handle on the tub had started to turn on its own and pink had begun pouring into her bath. The slime began to take form soon turning into a mound of slime forming arms and legs as Red invaded her home until she was complete and solid.

Sara hadn't heard anything from the bathroom so she was shocked and even jumped seeing somebody come walking up the hallway from there.

"Holy!" Sara said jumping out of her seat. "Doll, what the hell are you doing here, and why are you naked?"

"Huh? Oh sorry, do you not like what you see?"

"Seriously what are you doing here?"

"Can't an old friend stop in for a visit?"

"Listen Doll I forgave you for everything and I'm trying to be as understanding as I can but you really can't just show up here like this, Jack is coming over and..."

"Oh really, Jack, so you're still enjoying him are you?"

"That's really none of your..."

"I remember that day, when I made you fuck him, I had so many plans for you but then she had to grow a conscience."

"She?"

"But I suppose back then you weren't a true succubus, you were just a dulled down version of what you could truly be."

While Sara was listening to who she thought was Doll she didn't notice her phone vibrating a few feet away from her with Brians number on it probably trying to warn her to stay away from Doll.

"What um... what did you do to your hair?" She said noticing it was now bright red and trying to change the subject. "Got sick of the blonde already?"

"Oh you silly little girl, don't you remember our first meeting?" She said walking towards her as Sara backed away until she was against the wall with Red right in front of her. "Don't you remember how good I made you feel, I covered your whole body dripping all over you making every inch of you feel amazing even seeping inside you giving you pleasure you never even thought was possible."

Sara was shaking a little as she did remember that first night when this all started. How she accidentally got the slime turned on, how it got on her skin and how it felt as she rubbed it all over herself.

"Doll what are you doing?" She asked starting to get turned on.

"Sara, you are my pride and joy, you showed me true pleasure and I will alway be grateful for that, I can never show you how much I appreciate what you have done for me, but I am going to try."

"Doll really, you don't owe me anything."

"Well for starters I'm not Doll, I guess you could call me her sister.."

"What do you mean sister? Like her evil twin?"

"Jury is still out on the evil part, but why don't you tell me when I'm done."

"Done, With what? I can't go through that again, I'm done with all of this."

"Can't go through what? Sara my dear, I am not turning you in to a horney slave again, when I am done with you you will be a goddess among men."

"But why, what if I don't want that, why are you doing this to me, why can't you just leave me alone!"

"Because Sara... I want to be with you."

"What? what does that even mean?"

"What I am, and what I've become is because of you, my personality and my desire all came from you."

"No, I never wanted a city wide orgy, or to manipulate people's sex lives, I don't want any of this."

"But you do, your deepest fantasies are what I am doing, you have always held back your desires until we awakened them together, that's why when Doll and I came into being you were the first person we went to. Sure you were mad at us for what we did to you but didn't it feel so good?"

"Stop it." She said as she could feel herself getting more turned on.

"Don't fight it Sara, I am inside you, I m a part of you whether you want it or not, and now you and I are going to have some fun."

"Please don't do this." Sara pleaded one more time before Red leaned in close and pressed her lips against hers.

Red ran her finger along Sara's arm and every touch made her squirm as it felt so good. Red was made up of sexually charge slime and Sara could resist the urges that filled her body every time she touched her. Red began to kiss the side of Sara's neck as her hands went under her shirt sliding up her stomach towards her breasts. It almost felt like time was slowing down as he couldn't wait for her hands to touch her nipples knowing how amazing it was going to feel even though she knew this shouldn't happen.

Red took her thumbs and ran little circles on Sara's nipples leaving a thin coat of slime as she did which just made it feel even better. Her body tensed up as Red knew exactly how to make her feel good.

"Do you want me to stop?" Red asked with a smile on her face as Sara squirmed at her touch.

"Mmmm... oh god..."

Red took one of her hands away from her chest and slid it back down her stomach and under her wristband stopping inches away from her pussy just teasing her.

"You didn't answer my question so let me rephrase it, do you want more?" She said sliding her fingers back and forth still not touching her sweet spot yet.

"Oh Fuck... yes!"

"There's a good girl." She said as her hand slid down further under her panties before lightly caressing her clit making her yell out at her touch.

"Oh shit... fuck that feels so..."

"See, there's no reason to fight me, all I want to do is make you feel as good as I do."

Her finger played with her clit more and more leaving a layer of slime on it letting it drip down deeper inside her. Sara was feeling so much pleasure at once it was almost too much to handle. Her moans grew louder as Red just tortured her pleasure centers to the point that she would beg for release.

"Oh fuck... it's too much!" She said wiggling and writhing against the wall.

Red removed her hands and backed away while the slime on Sara kept her in a state of constant pleasure. She collapsed to the floor grabbing her chest and shoving her hand between her legs trying to get release but it was not working. Red smiled at her handy work before she waved her hand making her pants and shirt come flying off of her followed by her panties. Sara was laying in the floor writhing as Red got down on all fours above.

"Doesn't it feel so good, I told you I knew how to make you feel good." Red said hovering above her.

"Oh God! I need to cum... oh fuck I need to Cum!!"

Red spread her legs a little as something began to come sliding out from between her legs. It was some sort of slimy tentacle with a head that resembled a certain male organ. Sara watched as it protruded from Reds pussy and it seemed a bit disturbing to her as she clenched her legs together rubbing the back and forth against each other trying to get release.

"You know you want it Sara, just let me inside."

"I... I can't!"

"Yes you can, and you know you want to."

Sara couldn't hold back anymore as she spread her legs welcoming Reds slimy cock inside her. It moved almost like a snake inching closer to her. She could feel the slime dripping off of it as it landed on her slit which just sent waves of warmth and orgasmic shocks through her. The head got right outside her opening and teased the entrance making her moan and whine as she waited for it to enter her. It wiggled around a little more covering her entire pelvic region with slime before it forced itself inside her.

"OH FUCK!!" she yelled out as it finally entered her.

It felt more amazing than she thought possible as it pumped in and out of her sliding deeper than she thought it could. Red laid on top of her kissing her and rubbing her hands all over leaving more slime on her skin which was driving her wild.

Red almost seemed to be melting as she continued to fuck Sara. She was returning to her natural slime state but she was covering Sara as she did. Sara began to float off the floor a few feet in the air as she was completely covered in pink slime. It sent waves of pleasure through her whole body making every piece of skin feel like it could orgasm as the massive pink dick continued to pump between her legs while she floated weightless rubbing herself all over begging for release until finally the cock erupted inside her spraying slime deep in to her body and she let out a scream of ecstasy as her whole body felt a wave or orgasmic pleasure surge through it as she spasmed uncontrollably in the air.

After a few moments her body slowly began to fall back to the floor before she was laid gently down. The slime had seeped its way in through the many holes of her body and even through her skin except for a small amount which had formed a pink nighty similar to what Doll and Red would wear. Sara took a deep breath as she opened her eyes and stretched before leaning up a little. She looked herself over feeling her skin and examining herself closely. She pulled herself up off the floor standing up to get a better look at herself walking over to the mirror in the bedroom to see herself.

"What the hell are we?" Sara asked out loud.

"We are now one." Red's voice said in her head.

"This feels so... good! I never thought I could feel this good."

"I told you I wanted to make you feel incredible didn't I" Red said as Sara suddenly felt a warm vibrating feeling between her legs making her moan a little followed by her breasts pulsing a little.

She looked down and could see her two mounds moving on their own as Red continued to make her feel good. She rubbed her hands all over herself as her skin seemed much more sensitive like there were little clits all over her body.

"Jack should be here soon." Sara said suddenly remembering he was coming over.

"Good, we will fuck him, we will make him cum as many times as we want."

"Yes we will, but we will not hurt him."

"Of course not, he will be our pet for us to have whenever we want."

"Maybe even more than that."

"Are you sure? isn't there someone else you want?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Sure you do, you can't hide it from me, the reason Doll fell in love with him and the reason I have wanted to fuck him as well, you want Brian."

"No I don't."

"Sara, My lust for him came from you, you can't deny it."

"He's with Doll and I have Jack, I'm happy with Jack."

"I know you are but why not have both? Brian is who you wanted all along so why not take him as well, have your way with him like you've always wanted?"

"Jack will be here soon, one thing at a time okay?"

"Whatever you want my dear, we will have our fun with Jack and then whatever we want, we are unstoppable now!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers