Mood Slime: Sex Shop Ch. 05

Story Info
Doll begins to feel odd and strange things start happening.
974 words
4.24
11.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

The next day while Doll was working it was business as usual. She had helped a few people earlier but it wasn't that busy. As the late afternoon and evening came closer she began to feel strange all of a sudden. She couldn't quite put her finger on what the problem was but she suddenly was feeling very hot, and she was very turned on all of a sudden.

She shrugged it off and went back to work as a customer came in. It was a young gentleman who was looking at the sex toy aisle. He seemed to know what he was looking for so he didn't seem to need much help.

After a few minutes he came to the counter with a simple pocket pussy and a DVD. Doll bagged up his items, but when she picked up the rubber pussy she felt a spark from her finger. It didn't hurt just surprised her a little but she finished bagging the items and gave him his change before he went on his way.

A little while later an attractive young woman came in looking for a movie for her and her boyfriend. Same as before she didn't seem to need much help, and she grabbed a movie and brought it to the counter. As Doll went to grab the DVD out of her hand her finger touched her hand and she felt another spark.

"Ouch!" The lady said.

"I'm so sorry, must be a lot of static or something today, second times it happened."

The lady smiled and took her bag before leaving. Doll looked at her hand where she felt the sparks and didn't see anything strange but wasn't sure why she kept getting shocked. She began to wonder if it had anything to do with how she was feeling. She had also begun to sweat as she felt warmer than earlier.

----------------------------------

The young man had gotten home to his loft and put the bag down on the table before he went and got a snack. He grabbed a pop tart and went to his bedroom to throw on the DVD he had bought.

As the video started he pulled out his new pocket pussy getting ready for any good scenes that came on. He pulled his pants down and got some lotion out as he waited.

The first scene of the movie was enough to get him started. He grabbed the toy and slid it down over his cock and began to slowly slide it back and forth. He was first a little shocked at how good it felt on his shaft. It was very warm and smooth, almost felt real but he didn't think much of it as he stroked himself. The feeling felt so amazing he didn't last long before he blew his first load in to the rubber toy.

"Wow, the was awesome!" He said to himself as he caught his breath. He leaned up and went to pull the pussy off of him but something was wrong, he could get it off.

"That's odd?" He said as he tugged on it but it seemed to be tight around his cock. He shrugged it off thinking as his cock began to shrink down it would slide right off but that soon became a problem as his cock was staying rock hard. He tried to pull it stretching the rubber but nothing seemed to work.

"What the fuck!" He said as he was becoming frustrated. He stood up with the pocket pussy still on his cock and headed to the bathroom thinking he'd run some cold water on it or something when he felt something even stranger which stopped him in his tracks.

The thing on his cock began to move, almost like it was starting to suck on his cock. "What the fuck is going on!?" He said as this sex toy had seem to come to life. The problem was it was starting to feel good, so good that he went back to his room and laid down on his bed as it was hard to keep his balance as it massaged his cock. The feeling became stronger and felt amazing as it slid up and down on his cock. It was suck a weird feeling as it almost felt like a blow job and fucking a pussy at the same time.

After a few more minutes he came again blowing another load in to the possessed toy. He was shocked that nothing had dripped out of it considering he had already cum twice.

As he looked down he tried to pull it off again but it still wouldn't let go, and his dick was still staying hard. It soon began to start sucking on him again as he was starting to panic a little. He pulled on it as hard as he could but he stopped as it started to hurt when he pulled too hard. Soon the feeling was becoming nice again and he couldn't help but enjoy the sensation as he approached orgasm again and again.

The DVD had long since been over and the possessed rubber toy was still having its way with him to the point he was so weak he couldn't even stand. We was sure he was going to die of dehydration at this point as he had cum more times than he could have counted. As another orgasm built he bucked his hips as he came and blew even more in to the pussy giving out the loudest moan he had left before he passed out from exhaustion.

Once he was out the pocket pussy suddenly loosened it's grip on his cock. He had finally begun to shrink back down causing the toy to fall off him and roll to his side as it remained motionless.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers