Mood Slime: Sex Shop Ch. 11

Story Info
Guy finds a sex toy in his living room and things get messy.
1.8k words
4.49
15.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers

A few floors up from the sex shop on the top floor of the building in one of the apartments Henry was sitting on his couch watching TV. He got up for a moment and went to the bathroom. While he was out of the room a small rubber toy squeezed it's way under the door and wiggled it's way in to his living room. As it snaked through the room it climbed up on his coffee table and stood up strait waiting for him to return.

Henry came out of the bathroom and stopped in his tracks when he saw a small pink thing on his coffee table. He moved closer to examine it and it looked like a rubber sex toy, like a pocket pussy or something.

"What the fuck?" He said not sure where it had come from. He checked his front door which was still locked. He looked around his apartment real quick making sure nobody had broken in or anything, of course he felt a little silly not sure why someone would break in and leave a sex toy on his coffee table.

After looking around he walked back over and sat down on the couch and looked at this odd thing. We was hesitant to touch it at first not sure if it was used or anything until he noticed a small tag hanging on a plastic tab that had the name of the sex shop downstairs.

"So I got visited by the porn Santa?" He said chuckling to himself. He picked it up and examined it a little. He stuck his finger inside it to see how deep it was. It felt very warm but when he pulled his fingers out they were covered with a strange slimy pink liquid.

"Gross! What the fuck, someone's gonna get there ass kicked for this!" He said as he dropped it back on the table and got up and went to wash his hands off.

When he got back he saw it laying there with the pink goo dribbling out of it making a puddle on the table. He suddenly thought her heard a squirted sound, like a ketchup bottle noise.

"The hell?" He said before he looked down at the rubber toy and jumped a little as it started to squirted out more of that pink goo. He ran to grab it so it would get that crap all over his sofa. When he picked it up it began to wiggle and move squirting the slime all over the place.

"What the fuck is this thing?" He said as it wiggle out of his hand. He watched as gallons of pink slime began to shoot out of the opening all over the place. He was a little concerned because there was no way that small toy could have held that much liquid. He was even a little more shocked when he saw the toy melt away and join the rest of the slime.

As the goo puddled it suddenly started to grow. He watch in shock as a mound of the slime started to rise up, it looked like something like the Blob meets Terminator 2.

As the slime grew it's started to take form, it sprouted to tentacles that started to take the shape of arms, a face even started to form and 2 large mounds began to stick out of the front of it.

Henry stood thinking he was going crazy as there was suddenly a giant pink blob in his living room in the shape of a woman, a very shapely and attractive woman, he could see through her slightly as she almost had a jello look to her. He stood there not moving as she had her back to him, he looked at the front door thinking if he ran he could got out before she noticed him.

Henry booked it for the door but before he could grab the handle he felt something wrap around his ankle and pull him back. He fell to the floor and felt himself being dragged as he turned around and saw the pink goo girl had a tentacle around him and was pulling him closer. Henry was scared for his life at this point as he had no idea what this creature had planned to do with him.

He had stopped in the middle of the room as she slid over to him and bent over hovering above him. She didn't really have legs, she seemed to just slid across the floor. As she hovered over him she appeared to be examining him all over.

"Um... hello there?... welcome to Earth I guess? I'm Henry, I mean you know harm... please dont hurt me? He spouted out whatever he could think of not sure what this thing was or what it wanted.

The blob seemed to ignore his words as he suddenly felt his feet being pulled in to her body. She had started to slide up his body engulfing his feet followed by his legs all the way up to his waist.

"Holy shit I knew it, it's gonna eat me! Please don't eat me!" He yelled out in a panic as he could not move. She stopped and he was submerged in her from the waist down waiting for her to start digesting him. The slime was very warm and he wasn't uncomfortable but was still in a panic when he noticed something that made him a little more nervous. As he looked inside the slime he saw his pants were being removed, the slime was pulling his belt off and opened ingredients up his jeans. He tried to wiggle free but he could not move. Soon his pants were off and his underwear soon followed.

He saw his cock inside the slime thinking to himself "oh please don't digest that first!". He could feel the slime moving around his balls and shaft, the feeling was actually kind of nice and he could see himself getting hard inside the jello prison. Henry didn't know what was going to happen and watched with a look of horror on his face.

He suddenly started to feel pressure around his cock. The slime had begun to tighten around it and squeeze his member almost like it was sucking on it. It felt amazing, it was hard for him to describe, almost like he was getting a blow job from jello. His eyes rolled as the feeling became more and more pleasurable. He looked up at her face and she looked like her eyes were closed and she was enjoying it herself. The slime squeezed and sucked on him until he finally orgasmed watching white good shoot out of his cock up in to the slime girl holding him captive

As he laid there enjoying the aftermath he said "Wow! That felt amazing." He tried to pull himself out but she still wouldn't let go of him. He looked up again and she had a big smile on her face and the slime tightened around his cock again and he could feel it sucking him even more.

Henry wasn't sure how much more he could take. It still felt amazing but he was still worried. He suddenly started to feel the slime start to work its way in to his ass.

"Woah wait, what the hell are you..."

She ignored him as the warm sensation seeped in to his behind filling him up. It didn't feel unpleasant but he felt a little violated. His fears fades as he suddenly felt a warm sensation massaging his prostate, I then flooded even deeper as it felt like the slime inside and outside his cock working it at every nerve ending. Before he could even react he blew another load in to the slime watching his cum dissipate as it spread throughout her.

Henry grabbed his hair feeling like he was gonna go mad as the slime took over his cock pleasuring him unmercifully. Almost every few seconds he orgasmed over and over again while the slime girl almost seemed to be giggling everything. He notice he had been lifted off the floor as the slime was now holding him about 2 foot in the air as it milked him of everything he had.

He looked down and noticed his cock was getting bigger. It was about a foot long now and had almost doubled in thickness he couldn't believe what was happening as it seem to still be growing when he realized what was happening. The bigger his cock got the smaller the blob was getting. She was forcing herself inside his cock which was stretching it out.

While tried will all his strength to pull himself out of her but it was useless. He suddenly felt his wood floor against his back again as the slime was almost completely inside him now. He looked up in horror as his cock was now 6 feet tall and about 3 feet wide standing erect. His balls were the size of basketballs and he could not move as his cock had become too heavy even though it didn't seem to hurt.

He reached up and poked at his monstrous cock, when he touch it it wiggled and he could have sworn her heard a woman's voice giggling. He was panicking as he didn't know what the hell he was going to do or how to resolve this situation when he noticed his cock starting to wiggle even more.

"Oh shit, SHIT NO!" He said as he suddenly felt an orgasm building inside his gigantic dick. The feeling was almost too much to handle as the pressure built and built inside him. He was scared his cock was going to explode as he prepared for the coming orgasm that he was sure was going to kill him.

His cock quivered as the pressure finally released. Henry screamed out his lust so loud it was all he could hear as his monster cock erupted shooting pink slime against the ceiling so hard at actually put a hole in the roof. Shooting slime up in to the air.

Doll and Brian were downstairs trying to get an inventory of everything that was missing when Doll noticed people covering their heads and running away followed by pink slime raining down on the street and dripping down the windows. She looked at Brian and they ran upstairs trying to find out what happened.

The noticed slime dripping down the stairs well and when they go to the top floor they saw a steady flowing pouring out from under a door down the hall. Brian kicked the door open and they saw a young man lying on the floor, his cock was still squirting little bits of slime but had returned to normal size. After a few lasts squirts it finally stopped. He checked on him and saw he was still breathing but was out cold. He looked up at the new skylight this guy's orgasm had created and looked over at Doll.

"Well... this could be a problem!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers