Mood Slime: Sex Shop Ch. 13

Story Info
Someone has plans for Doll, and it isn't good.
1.3k words
4.38
10.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Doll was home waiting for Brian. The shop was closed until they could determine what had been contaminated by the slime and he was back at the firehouse filing paperwork after the events. As Doll laid on the couch she couldn't help but feel responsible for what had happened.

"This is all my fault!" She said to herself.

"Yes it is!" Doll suddenly jumped up wondering where that voice had come from.

"Hello? who's there?"

She waited for a response but heard nothing. She began to think she was imagining things and laid down again.

"I must be hearing things."

"Yup, you're hearing me!" the voice said again.

"Ok what the hell is going on? Where are you?"

Doll looked all around but nobody else was there with her.

"I'm in here,"

"In where?"

"You!"

Doll began to panic a little, she was hearing voices in her head. She hadn't been human for very long but even she knew hearing voices is not good.

"Who are you?"

"I'm you!"

"What do you mean you're me? how can you be me?"

"Don't you remember? I came out to play the other night! I had some fun with your boyfriend until that Tramp Succubus had to ruin everything!"

"Wait you mean?"

"Yup, I'm that little part of you that you try to keep buried deep down! I'm the part of you that just wants to fuck! I want to Fuck everyone, and make everyone cum! I'm the reason you decided to work at that sex shop, and I'm the reason you will never be fully satisfied!"

"Shut down! I am so! I'm happy!"

"Are you though? are you really satisfied? Brian fucks you every night but don't you miss feeling everyone's orgasms, don't you miss absorbing everyone's sexual energy? Don't you miss being you?"

"No! people were getting hurt, I needed to be stopped!"

"But you didn't really want to be stopped! that night in the fire house you would have fucked Brian to death if they hadn't stopped you. and you would have enjoyed it!"

"Shut up! shut up shut up shut up shut up!!"

"Haha! you can't hide you're true feelings from me! I'm you, I know you better than anyone!"

"What happened that night? During the full moon? You brought the slime back but it's much more powerful, much more forceful? What are you trying to do?"

"Oh that? well let's just say I'm tired of taking the back seat to you!"

"What do you mean by that?"

Why Doll was arguing with the voice in her head she didn't notice the faucet in the bathroom tub turn on allowing gallons of pink slime begin to fill her bath tub. As the tub filled the slime started spilling out over the edge forming a puddle on the floor that slowly started to slither down the hallway towards the living room.

"You've had your fun but now I want to have some, and I can't do that if I'm trapped in here with you."

Doll was starting to become worried not sure what this voice was planning, she was worried she would lose control.

"You are just a voice in my head, you have no power here, I'm in control and you aren't going anywhere!"

"Haha hahaha hahaha haha!" the voice started laughing hysterically as Doll was unaware of the slime puddle getting closer to her.

Suddenly an arm ripped out of the couch grabbing Dolls leg followed by another causing her to fall back in to the seat.

"What the hell? stop this!"

2 more arms came out grabbing her shoulders holding her down to the couch as the puddle of slime formed under her feet. Doll struggled to get free but the arms over powered her. She tried to call out for help but a 5th arm ripped through and placed its hand over her mouth. The hands began to remove Dolls clothes ripping them off of her while she was pinned down and unable to stop them. Once her clothes were gone she watched as some sort of tentacle began to form out of the slime puddle beneath her. It stopped in front of her and examined her body as Doll could do nothing to stop what was about to happen to her.

"Now this is going to feel a little strange but I promise you'll enjoy it!" the voice said as the arms holding her legs began to pull them apart opening her pussy up for the slime to gain easier access. Dolls eyes widened as the slime inched closer to her slit before forcing itself inside her.

Doll moaned out through the hand covering her mouth as she was afraid but couldn't help enjoy the sensation of the slime filling her pussy. The tentacle moved further and further inside her, she could feel the slime flowing through her body. She didn't know what the slime was doing to her and no matter how amazing it felt she knew this wasn't going to end well. The slime filled her veins and filled her entire body obeying the commands of the voice in her head.

Doll felt like she could explode at any moment, she was on the edge of orgasm as the slime was fully and sexually charge, whether or not she came was simply a side effect of what was really going on. She looked down and saw her breast began to grow, her legs began to thicken, followed by her arms, her whole body was swelling up and should couldn't understand what was happening at first. Suddenly she was shocked to see her breast's split forming 2 sets of breasts. Her arms then followed, then her legs. she could feel her face stretching before splitting as well. Doll suddenly realised what was happening, she was splitting in to 2 separate bodies! The sensation felt surprisingly good as her skin stretched forming a second body that was pulling away from and forming her Doppleganger standing on the floor in front of her. she suddenly felt the slime that was left starting flowing our of her pussy and in to the other body causing her to orgasm wildly as the slime made her pussy extra sensitive.

As she looked up she saw a woman standing before her, she had an amazing body similar to hers when she realised looking at her face that it was her. she had split in to 2 identical copies of herself with the only difference being her hair was long and bright red while Dolls was still short and Blonde.

The woman stretched out before examining her new body. Doll was still being held down but the arms sprouting from the couch as she was too week to even try to escape.

"Ah... that's much better!" the woman said before looking down and smiling at Doll. "Now I don't have to sit back and watch you deny me what I really want!"

Doll was in a panic worrying about what her evil twins plans were.

"What are... you going...to do?" Doll said struggling to stay conscious.

"Oh don't worry about that! I'm just going to do what you have really wanted to do all along! I'm going to Fuck everyone in this city whether they want it or not! Everyone is going to cum at my command as many times as I want and whether they can handle it or not! When I'm done with this city there will be rivers of slime and cum flowing the streets!"

Doll tried to struggle to escape one more time but she passed out from exhaustion. the hands holding her down let go and slither back in to the couch leaving Doll laying there naked and still covered in slime.

"You sleep now Doll, now it's Reds turn for some fun!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers