Moon

Story Info
Making love under the moonlight.
1.7k words
3.3
8.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My now ex-boyfriend and I used to love to go to this place at night. It was a field across from a park, but we were surrounded by trees and distanced enough that no one had any chance of seeing or catching us in the act. We would drive up this old deserted road filled with potholes and dips. The sky would be clear and full of stars and a bright moon. The summer night breeze drifting by. The chirping crickets. It was very romantic. We'd get out of the car and meet at the front of my car and instantly dive into a frenzied kiss. Hands all over each other. I was nineteen, he was twenty-one.

The first thing we always did was to rip off each other's shirts. I'd begin to kiss and lick his chest, then he'd do the same for mine. Inevitably my bra would be tossed to the side and I'd lean against the car for support while he rolled my breasts, pinched them, kiss them, and suck on them. This would light my fire and get me going pretty good. He'd treat each one like they were made of gold. Being a DD I was more than a mouthful for him, and he loved it. "John" (as we will call him for the purposes of this story) always took his time and made sure I was hot and ready for him before we continued.

Given that he was only the second guy I had ever been with, I appreciated the time he took to ensure my pleasure. His hands roved all over my face, hair, and body. Caressing gently but with a powerful need of his own. I raked my nails all over him. Arms, body, it didn't matter as long as there was contact and he was enjoying it. Minutes ticked by as he pleasured my body. I wished he'd hurry up and take me, but at the same time I was completely enjoying the pleasure I was already receiving. Before long though I was struggling and fumbling with his pants. Ignoring me he decided to make his way down my body with licks and genteel kisses.

I now had my feet planted firmly on the ground and my back was laying on the hood of my car (if you have the right kind of car, they can provide a perfect positioning tool for so many reasons). "John" would undo my jeans and slide them down. Next came the satin panties I always wore for him. He'd slide his fingers into the sides and leisurely slide them down off my hips, and down my legs. Then he'd caress my calves and kiss his way back up my body. My hands would be brushing back and forth through his hair, my nails scraping his scalp gently.

Next he would start to, gently at first, lick and tease my pussy lips. He loved that I was clean shaven. Running his tongue up my wet slit, then back down. Probing inside my lips before moving to circle my clitoris. He placed his hands to expose my pussy better and help keep me from locking him in an iron grip. Meanwhile I alternated between playing with my own tits and playing with his scalp. Moving on he would try to insert his tongue into my tight wet hole, pumping it in and out of me. Out here I was free to moan as loud as I wanted, and I took full advantage. Removing his tongue he'd move back up to my clitoris and ease one finger into me. The double sensation caused me to start to writhe on the top of my car. By the time the second finger entered, I was begging him to fuck me. Right now.

But he wasn't done with me yet. Inserting yet another finger, he raised his head to watch me. His thumb took the place of his tongue. The double sensation of being finger fucked and having my clit rubbed was almost too much for me to handle. I positioned myself up on my elbows so I could watch as my hips bucked wildly. "John" would bring me to the brink of a climax, stop, and start working his way back up my body. More teasing and playing with my soft breasts and hard nipples. I groaned and collapsed back onto my back. The bliss I felt was incredible. His cock was pressing teasingly against my pussy lips. It was so unfair.

I could have climaxed right there. There was a little more than just some dampness pooling between my legs. Shakily I reached out to undo his jeans, but I couldn't reach them from where I was. Sitting up a little bit, I finally got my hands on them. Still jittery from the near orgasm I just had, it took me longer than normal to get the button undone and unzip his zipper. But once I did they just fell right to the ground. Now all that stood between me and paradise was a pair of boxers. Breaking off the kiss, I leaned forward, ran my nails down his sides, onto his hips, and caught the boxers. Unhurriedly I scooted off the car and sat crouched in front of him as I removed the boxers inch by painful inch. Once they were pooled on the ground I looked down from his face and eyed my prize.

Now his hands began to caress my scalp as I gave it one good lick. Then another. I felt like I was licking a lollipop. A big one at that. Cupping his balls, I began to slowly work the head of his erection into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the fat head, and slid up and down the length of him. I took him almost all the way out before plunging it back in as far as it could go. "John" gasped. I worked him over good. Licking and sucking on his balls, cupping them while I sucked his cock just the way he liked it. It didn't take long for him to start fucking my face. His hips thrusting, me taking as much as possible down my throat. He smelled intoxicating, Like wilderness and musk. The moon and stars shining down on us in a magical light. I could have stayed there forever just sucking him off.

But too soon I felt the twitching of his cock and the swirling inside his balls. I knew how he preferred to come, so grudgingly I stopped. Now it was my turn to lick and nip my way back up his body. He loved to have his nipples licked, so I made sure to pit stop there and spend a little time. "John" was moaning as he crushed my head against his skin. Finally too close to climax he pulled me away and laid me down on my back on the hood of the car. Then he teased me some by rubbing his cock up and down my slit. This caused me to writhe against the car and beg him to enter me.

"John" just smiled and slid his member to my entrance. Pushing little bit by little bit, he entered me. It was too slow. I wanted him to just slam into me. After some pleading (which did no good) he was finally all the way in to the hilt. Then just as slowly he began pulling out almost all the way. By now he was coated in my juices and was well lubricated. So this time he slid in just a little faster. Then out a little faster. Gradually he picked up speed and his balls began to slap into my ass.

The faster he went, the more I moaned, groaned, and screamed. Eventually he was pumping as hard, deep, and fast as he could go. Even he was moaning. The dirty talk was flying. "You like this tight wet pussy? That's it, fuck me harder! Give it to me baby! Oh God! Oh Fuck! Yes, yes yes!"

He kissed my calf and worked his hands up to my breasts. Squeezing them, rolling and pinching my hardened nipples. It was heaven. He accidentally pulled out of me and I whimpered. "Turn over. I wanna fuck you doggy style" "John" said. Hurriedly I slid off the hood of my car and turned around. Placing my knees on the bumper and my chest smashed into the hood, this lifted my ass into the air for easy access. He gently eased the fat head of his cock back into me and once again sliding it in bit by magnificent bit. I was always a lot tighter in this position (that's why it's one of my favorites). Bad news for the guy is I'm almost too tight to start with. Make it even tighter and oh my God.

But once he was back in, his pumping continued at a frantic pace. In and out, in and out he pumped.

Now he was slinging dirty words at me. "You like this don't you? You little slut! Take it all! That's right baby, give it all to me!" Meanwhile I'm screaming that I'm going to come. I felt it building and growing from the inside out. From my stomach to the top of my head and down to the tips of my toes. I felt his cock twitching inside me and knew he was close too. Mine started first, my walls tightening around his penis and milking him for all he was worth. Grabbing my ass he thrust one final time into me and began to spurt his hot seed deep into me. I felt shot after shot fill my belly.

I collapsed on the hood of my car as my body shook from the intense orgasm. "John" stayed pressed against me until he was too soft to stay inside me anymore. Then he rolled over and collapsed beside me. We stayed there for some time just panting and recovering. We came here as many times as possible over the next few months.

The moon was our only witness to these acts of passion. One night I broke my axel getting out of that deserted road. But it had been worth it. I was grateful that we never got busted out there.