Moon Dancer's Mate

Story Info
She bites him and then claims him.
3.6k words
4.35
32.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out walking through the woods one day when a large wolf jumped out of no where biting my arm. I fell back holding my bleeding arm trying to stop the blood as it oozed out from between my fingers. I watched as the wolf seemed to fade into the trees as suddenly as it appeared leaving only my wounded arm as proof of it existence. I finally got up after several minuets as I realized the wolf wasn’t coming back. I cautiously walked home holding the wound shut so as not to lose too much blood.

Once I got back to my cabin I found some cloth to bind the wound shut until I could get to the hospital in the morning. There is no road up to my cabin just a dirt path, so I couldn’t go now for my car was parked a mile or so away.

That night when I unwrapped my arm the bite was all most healed completely as if it had never been. I frowned wondering if I had been imagining things? I walk outside looking into the dark woods letting the memories of this morning fade as I try to think of how the wound healed so fast. When I see the wolf that did this to me appear from the woods like an apparition. “Is my imagination getting away from me?”

As the wolf walks toward me, it begins to change. It’s hind legs grow longer as it stands upright on them, the front legs grow longer as well and the paws seem to contort as they grow fingers. The snout began to flatten and its fur shortens and finally disappears all together except for on the head. My jaw drops in shock as a naked human girl stands where the wolf was.

She smiles a strangely vulpine grin as she cocks her head to one side her eyes moving up and down my body appreciation showing in them. My own eyes move across her naked form taking in her well shaped breasts, I’d say maybe a C cup if she wore a bra that is. I take in her well toned muscle “I swear there isn’t a ounce of fat on her” I think to my self as my eyes travel up and down her tan shapely body. She shakes her head causing her long hair to fall over her shoulder in black waves. I blush as I realize that she noticed me looking her over.

She walks up to me saying in a low sultry voice “Hello, my name is Moon Dancer”. I blink confusion plain on my face as I say in a soft hesitant voice, “My name is Scott.” She smiles saying, “Well, Scott, are we going to stand out here all night or are you going to invite me inside?” I blink as if in a daze before saying, “Of course, you can come inside.” I wave her ahead of me trying to keep my eyes off of her nakedness. Though it seems that it doesn’t bother her any I follow her in my eyes falling to her tight ass as it sways seductively with her walking.

Once inside I quickly go to my room finding some clothes for her to wear. I bring them out to the living room handing them to her saying, “you can wear this if you want?” She smiles amused at my embarrassment. “I don’t like clothes they’re too confining.” She explains softly. I look at her wondering what I got myself into letting this girl inside.

“Where did you come from? There isn’t another house for miles.” I ask. “I came from the woods and we shall go back to the woods if you will accept the gift that I gave you earlier today.” She explains in a casual voice. I frown saying, “What gift was that?” She smiles secretively as she sits awkwardly on the couch as if she rarely sat on such things. “Why, the gift of the wild; the gift of the wolf. I have been watching you for some time now and I decided that you are worthy of the gift.” I frown thinking is she nuts. She smiles seeing the disbelief in my eyes. “You saw me change from a wolf to a human and your arm is now completely healed, isn’t it?” she cocks an eyebrow at me as if challenging me to deny it. I sit in a chair across from her shock running through me as I realize that it’s true.

She continues, “Haven’t you noticed that your hearing, smell, and sight have improved since I bit you”? I frown saying, “Now that you mention it, yes they have improved, haven’t they?” I look at her, uncertainty written in my eyes, as I ask, “Why me?” She looks at me as if I were dense “because you are a woodsman you spend most of your time hiking and exploring you respect nature you do not take from it what you do not need.” The look in her eyes changes slightly as she says “and most important I fined you attractive. I need a mate and no one in my pack is available. They’re either too young, too old or they have a mate already.”

I look at her for a long time before saying “and what makes you think I want this?” She smiles saying “As I said I’ve been watching you for some time, I see the need in your eyes, the yearning for something different. You look into the forest as if you want to loose your self in its depths.” I frown my eyebrows furrowed as I look out a window, a distant look coming to my eyes as I think of the possibilities.

I look her in the eye again saying, “I can’t just go with you, I don’t know if I could love you or if we would want to be together for life.” She looks at me considering. Then I see her decision come to her eyes. She then says “You maybe right. Tell you what I will stay here with you and teach you how to be a werewolf and we shall get to know each other better. Though I know you well enough to be sure that I could love you.” She cocks her head slightly “Does that sound like some thing you can agree with?” I watch her eyes, fascinated with the gold flecks that seem to swirl in their depths seeming to draw me in to them.

I shake my head trying to clear it as I say “that sounds good to me. You teach me how to be a werewolf and we can find out if we are compatible.” I smile warmly at her becoming used to the idea that she was a werewolf as the initial shock wears off. “Where shall we start?” I asker curious even as I feel butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach.

Moon dancer stands up, “we start by teaching you how to change and hunt.” She stands in front of me saying “take off your cloths or you will ruin them when you change.” I stand up blushing as I begin to slowly take off my clothes as Moon dancer watches with amusement at my embarrassment. Her eyes travel up and down my body as I strip in front of her lust shining in her eyes. Once my clothes are all off she says, “Now concentrate on becoming a wolf, focus your mind. Don’t think you are a wolf, know you are a wolf and the change will happen naturally.” With that she shifts in to a wolf again before my eyes. I concentrate as she watches me carefully.

Before I know what’s happening I feel a discomfort in my joints and bones as the change begins. I groan softly as my hands become paws for the first time and fur begins to form all over my body. My legs warp and I drop to all fours. I throw my head back groaning as my face stretches and my teeth grow longer and sharper. Finally I find myself standing on all fours looking around me with a new sight.

I take in a deep breath smelling things that I never noticed before. I can actually smell the mice that live in the walls not only can I smell them I can hear there small claws scratching the wood as they scamper around. I cock my head and say with out thing how I can talk in these form “This may be more fun then I thought” I pause realizing that my voice was different it was deeper and more of growl then any thing else.

Moon Dancer chuckles softly as she sees the expression on my face. I walk up to her moving slowly getting used to moving on four legs rather than two. I take in a deep breath, taking in her scent. Deep in to my nose savoring her musk, I think it smells better then any perfume. She nuzzles my neck playfully nipping it. I find myself nipping hers in return as shivers of pleasure run down my spine from her nips. “Now what shall we do?” I ask as my noses moves closer to her hide quarters her sent becoming intoxicating as I realize that she is ready to mate. She looks at me knowing that her scent is driving me wild as she says “let’s go explore the woods give you practice moving in the new form.”

With that she moves to the door nudging it open with her muzzle, looking back at me waving her tale high in the air, yipping playfully and daring me to catch her. She takes off into the woods, me hot on her trail, her scent burning in my nose as we run. I revel in the freedom of the wind whipping through my fur and her sent in my nose tugging me ever onward. I revel in my new senses being able to track animals by scent alone. Being able to tell if they were scared, content, angry, or even aroused just by their smell.

My yellow eyes cut through the darkness as if it where dusk, not midnight. Moon Dancer comes up to me playfully nipping at my hunches. As she asks “Would you like to go hunt for the first time?” I nip back at her saying “sure, why not.” Although there is something else I'd rather be doing with her. We move deeper in to the woods until we catch the scent of a doe, we follow it side by side. Coming to a clearing there is a good-sized buck quietly grazing, unsuspecting of the deadly danger lurking in the shadows. We drop to our bellies moving closer, making sure the wind is blowing at us so as not to give us away too soon.

Moon dance moves off to the side circling, the buck while I stay put, waiting to pounce. Then the deer’s head comes up sharply as it catches Moon Dancers scent. It darts in my direction as Moon Dancer comes bounding out of the shrubs seeming to appear out of no where. I then come up out of my hiding place bounding at the deer chasing it to veer out of my way and strait into Moon Dancers jaws. She quickly hamstrings the dear biting clean through its leg. The deer falls, as it suddenly can’t use its back leg;

I move in fast my teeth sinking into its throat, hot blood filling my mouth the taste exiting me as I pull hard rippling the throat out cleanly. I step back licking my lips enjoying the taste of my first kill. Moon Dancer comes up to me pride in her stance as she nips my neck saying “you learn quickly and well I’m proud of you, many hesitate at the first kill you did it cleanly and quickly.”

She nuzzles my neck in a very alluring way before she terns back to the dead deer saying “shall we eat?”

After we eat our fill Moon Dancer sits on her haunches and throws her head back howling in to the night air. I look at her asking, “What are you doing?” She answers “calling the rest of the pack there is enough here for them all to eat.” I look around nervously not knowing if I was ready to meet the rest of them yet.

Moon Dancer sees my nervousness and says “don't worry, they will except you and will not try to push them selves on you until you’re reedy.” She comes up to me nuzzling my neck trying to calm me down. I watch, as shadows seem to solidify in to wolves. They circle us watching with curiosity in their manner but obviously sensing that I’m not yet ready for them to be to close yet. They fall upon the carcass ripping huge hunks of meat off and devouring it. I watch with fascination as Moon Dancer sits next to me watching me for my reaction. “I think I like being a werewolf the hunt was exhilarating.” I say softly as I watch the pack feed messily. She licks my snout affectionately saying, “I told you that you would like the change.” I tern from the feeding pack and glide in to the trees Moon Dancer flowing me. I make my way back to the cabin where I change back in to my human form. I face Moon Dancer as she follows me, changing her self as she asks, “What is wrong? Why did you leave?” I smile saying “I’m not quite ready to meet them yet.”

She nods understanding, I walk back in to the cabin waving for her to follow. Once inside I take a seat now longer bothered by her nakedness as my eye roam over her bare skin freely now, feeling my cock grow with the sight. “Tell me where you live do you live in dens in the ground or in houses like this?” I ask trying to think of something other then that sexual tension that is thick in the air.

She looks at me amusement in her I eyes as she walks over to where I’m sitting and sits on my lap. Her answer “it depends on which you prefer some of use rarely change in to the human form they live in dens some of us rarely change to wolf they live in cabins deep in the woods.” She pauses briefly as she hand wraps around my cock gently stroking it as she nuzzles my neck for a second then before continuing “there are even some who live in the cites.” She grunts disgustedly “I don't like cites that much and I don’t know why they would live in those noisy smelly places voluntarily.”

She shrugs as if to say to each his own. I look in the fireplace trying vainly to ignore what she is doing to my cock not yet willing to give in to the inevitable. I then ask, “do you ever hunt humans?” She looks at me seriously saying “There are some who do hunt and kill humans not for food because quite frankly human taste awful but for the fun of it.” She shakes her head sadness in her eyes as she says “When we find one such we hunt him or her down and kill them our selves. For they put us in danger of being discovered and hunted down by those who fear what we are.”

I smile sadly saying “that’s good I don’t think I could hunt a human the way we hunted and killed the dear.” Moon dancer smiles saying, “don't weary the ones that hunt and kill humans are usually ones that were traumatized by a human in some way.” I nod my head saying “I think I under stand.” She nuzzles my neck again nipping at it asking “can we talk about some thing less sad?” Her hand begins moving on my cock again bringing it back up to its full glory. I chuckle softy moving my head so I can kiss her deeply, our tongues entwining as I move my hands over her body. Enjoying the smooth texture of her skin as she kisses her way down my neck sucking hard on it before moving down letting her tongue run over my skin casing me to shudder with pleasure.

She stops over my right nipple sucking on it making it hard before moving to the other one and running her tongue around it. I moan softly as my hand moves down to her sex, finding the fur damp with her excitement. I slide one finger in past her folds feeling her juices running freely as I slide my middle finger in as well. Using my thumb to rub her clit gently, sending shivers threw her. She moves her head down towards my lap keeping her sex up where I can reach it while her mouth finds my hardness. She kisses it gently, her tongue sliding out and swirling around the head making me moan.

Her tongue finds my pee hole pushing into it before her mouth opens wide and her head moves down engulfing my cock. I feel the pressure of her sucking on it as she head bobs up and down in my lap. I move my fingers in and out of her faster as feel my orgasm building in my balls. My hips begin to move with her heads movements, meeting her every downward stroke with my own upward. I let my head fall back as I feel my balls growing tighter. “If you keep that up to much longer I’m going to cum in your mouth!” I manage to gasp out. She just sucks harder as her hips move with my fingers.

I feel her growing more excited as her juices come flooding out of her center, soaking my hand. I let out a howl as I’m pushed over the edge, cock jerks wildly as my seed erupts into her awaiting mouth. I feel her swallowing as fast as she can, as jet after jet of my spunk explodes down her throat. I hear her moan as her own orgasm makes her pussy clamp down hard on my fingers, trying to suck them deeper into her. I finally relax as my orgasm slowly fades I sit on the couch panting for breath as I look down at Moon Dancer licking my softening cock clean. She then sits up next to me and kisses me deeply, our tongues wrestling as I taste my self in her mouth. I moan softly as I deepen the kiss feeling myself growing exited again.

I stand up as my cock grows hard once again as she kneels across the back of the couch waving her ass in the air invitingly. I move behind her my eyes locked onto hers. I can see the lust shining brightly in hers as I slowly push myself into her from behind. I growl as I feel my self being sucked deep into her warm inviting depths. I begin to move slowly enjoying the tight hot tunnel that I’m buried in. I begin to move faster as she encourages me, telling me to fuck her hard, fuck her like the bitch she is.

I take her hips in my hands and I begin to pull her hard back into me the sound of flesh slapping flesh fills the room as sweat begins to bead on my bare chest from my effort. I throw my head back and I howl as the excitement takes over and I begin to change. But this time the change doesn’t hurt, and I don’t change all the way into a wolf. I stop in half way form fur all over me, my mouth and nose are a muzzle now with my long black tongue lolling out of the side as I begin to slam in to her franticly.

I look down at her and notes that she has changed too. Her cunt is now even tighter driving me wild with excitement. I put my hands on her shoulders giving me more leverage to fuck her harder, we’re both growling and yelping with our efforts. I feel something odd forming at the base of my cock but I don’t pay any mind to it, too lost in the moment to care what it is. I feel my release building higher and higher with every thrust I make, until finally my mind seems to explode with color as the most intense orgasm of my life hits me hard.

I vaguely feel the thing at the bass of my cock moving up as my seed explodes in to Moon’s cunt. Hot and hard then the thing in my cock lodges us together as we slowly come down. I try to move away from her but can’t I look down between us wondering what has happened?

Moon looks back at me chuckling at my confusion. “We’re joined like this until your nut relaxes.” She says in a husky growl. I look at her wolf like face and lean down liking her muzzle affectionately. “I could think of worse things that could happen.” I say in a gruff tired voice. We stay like that affectionately licking each other until my nut finely lets go. I step back from her my limp cock coming out with a wet sucking noise. I then concentrate on my human form so I can sit and not wary about my tail. I sit next to Moon Dancer, pulling her closer to me as she changes laying her head on my shoulder. “I think I could really get used to this life style.” I say in a low contented voice. She cuddles in closer to me “Good” she says softly her fingers lightly tracing circles on my chest.

Sweetp4u Edited this for me it's my first.