Moon Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers

I was in no position to reply. He had stripped me naked and laid me on his bed to fuck me. He was not completely wrong after all! I did have a buried desire in me to get a good fuck from him. I knew Ted could fuck well. That girl in the office had already told me.

He undid his pyjamas quickly right in front of me. I could not but look at his uncovered monstrous pink cock. The way it stood upright covered by a bush of hair looked as if it had just emerged victorious. His cock knew that he had a pussy waiting to be fucked. Ted was standing right in front of me with his cock curving upward staring right at my mouth.

It was hard, thick and long and shook eagerly in front of my mouth, as if asking me to gobble it. I looked up at Ted frightened. Ted simply looked back at me with his expressionless face, expecting me to understand that he wanted me to suck his cock and give him a good blow job. I was foxed. His cock was so thick and long that there was no way I could ever mouth it fully. I had never imagined that any man could have a penis of that size. Perhaps it was more like horse cock. But then I had no choice but to try.

I caught his cock in both my hands and rotated my fingers around it for a while letting his pre-cum spread all over his thick surface. It was full of series of complex veins spreading all over long stem of his bulbous cock. His mushroom head was shining pink. I squeezed on his foreskin and cranked his cock up and down gently for a while. I was feeling more at ease then. I saw Ted also relax as I began slowly pumping his cock up and down with my palm before trying to take it into my mouth.

Ted became a little impatient at the delay. He pushed his cock closer to my mouth. I had to open my mouth as wide as possible to let my lips wrap around his cock's mushroom head. His gentle shove pushed his cock a bit deeper and my mouth reached its limit. I knew that a slight grazing of his cock will earn me a hard slap across my face. I took a bit of his cock inside my mouth and my mouth could take no more. I slurped my tongue around his cock. His pre-cum began to slide down my throat. I was surprised that it tasted good. I relished its taste as Ted's pre-cum flowed down making me gulp it.

Ted withdrew and shoved his cock again into my mouth gently. I began to enjoy the feel of his manhood into my mouth. Ted then bent a little and grabbed both my hard, full and firm boobs with fully erect blown up nipples in his hands. He squeezed them so hard that I cried out "Ouch, it hurts Ted, please be gentle."

After a few strokes of mouth fucking, I got tired. My mouth ached. I withdrew. I did not want his ire again and avoid the hard slap across my face. I therefore lay down on bed and pulled him atop me to invite him to fuck me. However a chill ran down my spine, when I realized how such a huge cock of his would get into my small cunt hole. I was also afraid lest he might want to fuck my ass. I was never fucked in my ass before. If he did that I was sure to die. He climbed atop me, spread my thighs apart, raised my legs and rested them on his shoulders. He then brought his monstrous cock to graze on my pussy lips. I was a bit relieved that he was not intending to fuck my ass, at least initially.

It was an exhilarating experience to feel Ted's inhumanly huge cock grazing my pussy lips. Even now, when I recall that moment, I shudder with the memory of that feeling. I did not at the same time offend him by delaying his entry into my love hole. I had wanted to have his cock inside me so much. However, I had to be careful. I gently rubbed his cock on the periphery of my pussy lips and rotated my fingers to spread his slimy pre-cum around the length of his cock and particularly its mushroom head to lubricate it for a less difficult entry.

Ted was looking sternly at my face all along, waiting eagerly to force his entry into my cunt. Perhaps he thought that he had earned it with great difficulty. I told to myself that when I had to get fucked by Ted anyhow, then better I might as well enjoy it. I called out to Ted and said, "Please fuck me gently. Don't hurt me. Don't you want to fuck me many more times?"

I looked at Ted, He laughed loudly and said, "Yes indeed, I want to fuck you until you grow to be an old hag. I want to fuck your pussy until it gets out of shape."

I tried to pacify him. I said, "Ted, I also want to get fucked by you again and again. So pray be gentle. Ok, my sweet baby?"

It looked as though my gamble worked and for once the monster looked down on me and said, "Ok, hungry slut. For once I shall be gentle with you. However, this would be the last time. I shall never again be gentle. It is not my style, you see."

As he said that he inserted his thick rod into my pussy. I rubbed my pussy lips and spread them apart to make more room for his thick rod's entry. Ted gave a gentle shove to push his cock into my love hole. Ted's cock was bigger than the biggest banana I had ever pushed into my pussy. There was a huge spurt of pain blinding my eyes and causing me to scream. I said, "Ted, slowly please. You are hurting me."

Ted had grabbed both my breasts tightly as he gave another heave pushing his rod still deeper into my pussy. I had nothing on my mind at that time, except to focus on his rod's entry into my pussy.

I was restless. I knew that if he shoved it hard without proper preparation, it would tear off my pussy and bleed me to death. I did not rank Ted as one of the gentlest lovers and did not want to take a chance with my health. I caught Ted's head into my hands and pushed his mouth on mine to kiss him. As we kissed each other, I whispered, "Ted, darling be gentle. Please for my sake, please."

Again Ted stopped and withdrew only to push it deeper into my cunt. I again cried out in pain. I cursed him and hollered, "Can't you be a little gentle? Don't you know how to make love to your female partner?"

However, it seemed to have no effect on Ted. He kept on hammering his shaft into my delicate pussy. I had soaring pain in my pussy. The pain was excruciating. At the same time, I had an extra ordinary exhilarating feeling of ecstasy. As Ted kept pumping his cock deeper and deeper into the depths of my pussy, the pain as well as ecstasy reached a crescendo. More and more Ted fucked me; I had feeling of high that I never got with my hubby.

However, I needed Ted to slow down a little as the pain was becoming unbearable. I shouted, "Ted, slow down. You are hurting me."

I was frightened to see Ted's arm swing over my face. I closed my eyes, anticipating a hard slap on my face. However, I felt some gentle taps on my cheeks and shoulder instead. Then I heard Ted's voice again. It was surprisingly gentle. Ted was saying, "Come on honey! Get up."

I could not fathom what was going on. I gently opened my eyes. And then I woke up with a start.

Ted was standing in front of me fully dressed trying to wake me up. I looked down at myself. I was fully dressed too! Ted looked tired working on the computer for some hours. I realized I had fallen asleep on the sofa and was dreaming a violent fucking session with Ted. I rubbed my eyes and staggered as I rose from sofa. Ted held me briefly to steady me.

Ted asked, "Darling, what were you murmuring in your sleep, asking me to go slow? Don't you want me to finish reading your program quickly? Or were you dreaming something?"

I was too flustered to speak. I looked at his body frame looming over me. I had so many thoughts rushing through my mind. I had not completely got over the nightmare yet. For a moment I got an eerie feeling that by posing himself as nonaggressive, he was perhaps trying to get my sympathy. He was trying to trick me into getting ready to be fucked by him. I was afraid lest he would smash my face all of a sudden or do something violent to make me submit to his craving for my cunt.

However, the expressions on his face clearly said otherwise. He looked deadly sober and normal. He looked calm unlike in the dream. I avoided replying to his question and composing my thoughts, I asked him instead, "Have you gone through my program?"

Ted looked far more sober than I had ever seen him or anticipated him to be as he said, "I have not only gone through your program with a fine tooth comb; I have something very important to tell you."

As he uttered these words, there was a hint of wetness in his eyes and a trace of emotion in his voice. He said, "This is one of the best programs that I have seen designed by any one. I could not imagine how such a precise, short and compact program could come from your tiny head. Please forgive my comments, but you have bowled me over with your work."

I had never expected such profusely appreciative comments from a highly competent professional like Ted. I was just not able to digest what he had just said. I thought I had not heard him right. I asked doubtfully, "Ted, what are you saying?"

Ted repeated verbatim what he spoke just a few seconds back. I was still unable to reconcile with his statement. Of course, as a professional I knew that this indeed was one of the best efforts that my team and I had put in and that what he just said could well be correct. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I moved over to him, hugged him hard and said in his ears, "I don't know what the management will say or do for this work. However, believe me Ted, for me this (your praise) is the best reward that I will ever get for my hard work."

Ted was unmoved by my emotional hug. He was still in his earlier flow as he said, "I checked each and every link and data set so critically to try and find a fault, a bug. But I found none. I have some ideas though. I would talk to you about it may be later. I am still unable to reconcile that you have made this program. I apologize to you and to many female professionals, whose feelings I might have hurt with my caustic comments regarding their professional capabilities."

I had got over my daze and all emotional turmoil. I was back to normal by then. I moved to him, took his hands in mine and said, "All is well that ends well. I saw your application too and have already created a link for smooth synchronization of my program with your application. We can easily hook up my program on any computer now with your application. Shall we try?"

I then looked at his face. He was visibly tired. He deserved some relaxation after all, I thought. I said, "Ted, it is time for celebration. Do you have champagne? I feel like celebrating."

Ted looked at me pop eyed, seeing me so comfortable in his presence. He always seemed to read my mind. He had seen me ill at ease earlier. Now he saw me fully at ease. He seemed pleased with the transformation.

We walked over to his living room. He said, "Let me freshen up a little. Would you mind waiting a little?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Go ahead. It's your house."

While Ted was in the washroom, I sauntered to look around his living room.

There were some books on the shelf and some portraits. There were some pictures, which I missed seeing when I was in Ted's living room earlier. There were pictures of a beautiful woman with Ted. Looked like his ex. God! The woman in the picture looked almost exactly like me! For a moment I was flabbergasted how Ted managed to get my pictures with him. However, they were not my pictures. Her face, her figure had a striking resemblance with mine. The way Ted looked at her in the picture left little doubt of Ted's feelings for her. It was clear that Ted was head over heels in love with her. This was a big revelation for me. Who is this woman that made a man like Ted so moon eyed for her? Suddenly I remembered the girl in the office terming Ted's attitude toward me as "Moon Eyed". So this man seemed to have a heart, after all!

"This was my wife Maria." said Ted coming from behind me. I was startled at his sudden entry. He had caught me looking closely at their pictures. So this was the reason, why Ted stared aghast at me when we met for the first time! I chuckled.

I was a bit confounded by the word "was". My suspicious mind was at work again. "Oh! So she must have divorced him" I thought. But what Ted told me thereafter, shook me up completely.

Ted gently made me sit on a sofa and said, "She was my life and everything. But fate took her away from me so early. She died in an accident and a fucking incompetent, career seeking; morally corrupt woman was responsible for that."

I was stunned for two reasons. Firstly, I was surprised, albeit pleasantly (sorry, sadly) that Ted had lost his wife not due to divorce but due to accidental death. Secondly, I had inkling into why Ted hated working women so much. Ted never spoke of the word "fuck" condemning any one. Of course he did speak the word "Fuck" earlier in my ears in a totally different context. However, this time, he was letting out his extreme frustration. In spite of his crass and uncouth behaviour, I had not heard him using the four letter word so brashly. That showed he had a strong grievance against that woman.

I looked at him questioningly. He sighed and said, "I was almost elevated to the top job in my previous company. Suddenly a pretty sexy woman descended into the company from nowhere. She was said to have done wonders in her previous assignments and had won several special honours. My President was so impressed with this woman that he offered her the position, which I rightfully deserved. I was left hanging." Ted looked sad as I had never seen him before.

He continued, "I found out soon enough that she was just a hoax. She had earned all those laurels only because she had been able to seduce the top men with her sexy body and flexible attitude to sex.

Maria and I were looking forward to my elevation to the top job with acute eagerness, because the President of the company had promised me in so many words. Enter the lady and all my hopes were dashed to the ground.

I was very upset. Maria tried to pacify me as well as she could. However, the fact was that both of us were bitterly disappointed. Maria was very observant. One evening she noticed my pain and suggested that we go out to a night club, dance and spend a romantic evening.

"I had a few drinks too many at the club to drown my frustration. Then as misfortune would have it, I saw the President emerging from a private room with the same lady. It was obvious that he was fucking her in the room. Seeing them together, my suppressed rage flared up. I could not help bursting out in anger. I caught that lady and shook her up violently and used foul language to let out my pent up fury."

Ted seemed to relive his sad past as he carried on, "The President was shocked by my rude behaviour and promptly fired me from my job on the spot. I left the club in a huff with Maria. I drove up the hill to try to douse uncontrollable rage boiling inside me. In spite of Maria repeatedly asking me to drive carefully, I kept driving too fast. Suddenly, I lost control of the car, which fell down a deep ditch, killing Maria and leaving me alone forever."

I saw tears welling up in Ted's eyes, in spite of myself, I went closer to Ted and wiped his tears off his face and sat pretty close to him trying to express my sympathy at this horrible tragedy. I said, "Loss of Maria is indeed irreparable. However, the least you can do is to respect her wish and control your impulses. We need to put our past behind us and move on. Leave that cunning woman behind you now. If I could help you in any way to sooth your feelings, it would be my great pleasure."

Ted sat there for a few moments looking at Maria's picture and sighed. He said, "I am so sorry for behaving the way I did. I was unable to get over my hatred for that woman. I feel sorry that for the fault of that one woman, I was condemning the whole women folk."

I gently laid Ted's head on my chest and began combing his hair with my fingers affectionately. I had some unknown exciting emotions bursting out of me. I needed to popup this man, I thought to myself.

I said, "I am glad and I hope that you have finally got over that woman." Then offering him my meaning loaded mischievous smile I added, "But beware; you have another equally troublesome woman to contend with."

In spite of himself, Ted smiled broadly. He replied in the same naughty tone, "Well, I know that 'another equally troublesome' woman and I know how to take care of her."

I replied, "Oh! You do! Well then Mr. Care taker, why not we open the champagne and celebrate getting rid of that old woman and welcoming the new one?"

Ted laughed at my banter. He pulled out a bottle from his fridge. He placed the bottle in a bowl filled with ice and after waiting for a few minutes, popped up the cork right in front if my face and said, "Here you are! Hey, new woman! You also beware! Ted is not going to leave you the way he did the old woman." The champagne from the bottle sprayed out all over my face and upper body. I slurped a part of it as it streamed down my forehead and on my breasts.

Ted filled up a glass for me first and then his own with bubbling fluid. Raising a toast to my program Ted said, "Here is to the most promising program writer and to what is going to be a very successful program." Ted looked at me with his most charming smile and said, "I am proud to be associated with this project and am grateful to you for asking me to join in."

He sipped from his glass. I simply gulped down the champagne in one gulp. Ted's words let loose an ocean of emotions in me. It was so exhilarating to know that once such a vehement critic of women's professional competence was so gaga for our work. The dam of dislike and resistance, which I had built up over days against Ted, came crumbling down. I was hysterical at the words of praise Ted spoke.

I clung to him and said, "Hey, Ted. I said a little while ago that your praise was the best ever reward that I will ever get for my hard work. However, I was wrong. There is a still better reward, which I demand from you. I would like you to give me a still better reward. I would like you Ted to make love to me. I would like you to fuck me Ted. And that would be my best reward."

Ted looked at me puzzled. He could not believe his ears. He could not believe that I was the same woman who hated him for saying he wanted to fuck me.

Ted bent down lifted me up in his arms and walked over to his bedroom. He laid me on his bed.

I pulled Ted over me to level my lips with Ted's and pulled his mouth over mine to kiss his lips hard. Ted was taken aback a little with my impulsive action and words. He looked puzzled for a brief moment. He then quickly got into action and locked his lips on mine to kiss me so hard for what must have been a few minutes. I was breathless after his fierce kissing. He stepped a little away from me as I tried to breath in fresh air. He said, "Yes ma'm. Your reward is on its way."

His one hand worked its way gently sliding down into the gap between my skin and the top to grab my breasts in his palm. I shivered at the touch of his fingers as they played with my erect nipples. I looked at him with naughty look and said, "You seem to lose no time to give me the reward, Ted."

Ted said, "My mom told me never to delay doing a good deed."

Ted fumbled a bit over my top buttons and managed to open them one by one. I shook off the top as Ted unhooked my bra straps. I pulled him closer and inserted my hand into his pyjama to catch his cock. Gosh! His cock was lush with all the pre-cum of excitement and anticipation and stood hard and erect in his trousers. It was mammoth in size. It felt almost like I had felt it in my nightmare. It was so thick and long that any comparison of Ted's cock with my husband's cock (which was by no means small) was like comparing an elephant with a buffalo.

iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers