Moondust Hollow Ch. 05: Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Anything," she gasped.

Elsie felt a rush of relief as his hands released her. He stood, loosening his belt, and her mouth dropped open, grateful for the easy way out. He'd pull her hair, but after Darryl and Kevin she was sure she could ride out the worst like a champ. But instead of jamming himself between her lips, Chase put his hands on her shoulders and jerked her to her feet. Quickly, he spun her around and shoved her forward onto the couch, his hands pulling up her dress as she sprawled forward on her hands and knees. His body shoved into the space his hands had so recently invaded, still wet and eager for him even if the rest of her was not.

"Well, you're not a virgin anymore, Violet," he observed in a dry tone as his hands gripped her hips and slammed her back against him so hard she thought her teeth would rattle. "But you weren't one to start with, so spare me any crocodile tears. High marks, by the way, for the way your mouth opened. Daddy teach you to do that, or was it the football team? Either way, your husband will be thrilled, I'm sure."

She tried to wriggle away from him, but his iron grip on her hips was inescapable. Worse, now that his fingers weren't writhing around inside her and it was just one overly enthusiastic penis she had to deal with, pleasure was building in response to the arousal pulsing through her. She hated herself for the warmth spreading through her belly and thighs, for the tingle standing every hair on her head, but she couldn't deny the feeling. For this man to move from stammering shyness to total careless, callous, casual use of her body... for him to treat her as expensive but worthless, beautiful yet hollow, skilled yet stupid, desirable and wholly contemptible...

Both her mind and body were on fire, with each blaming the other for their lamentable state of abject need.

He leaned over her and tugged down the bodice of her gown until her breasts leaped free into the warm air. Chuckling, he pulled her into a harder rhythm on his cock to make her breasts jiggle with each slap of their thighs. When she realized what he was doing, her cheeks burned with humiliation; she closed her eyes, but he would not let her retreat into herself. A slap on the curve of her ass brought her back.

"Slut! Are you on birth control?"

Elsie blinked, utterly confused by the question, then shook her head. "No, I- No!" She tried to scramble away from him, shocked that he wasn't wearing a condom, but he held her hips in place. Pulling out of her, he left her insides empty and aching, screaming in complaint; even so, she sagged to the couch in relief, her legs trembling. Losing her orgasm was worth it, if that was the cost of avoiding pregnancy.

She heard him digging around in the makeup case for something but was too tired to look up. She had half-formed a plan of catching her breath and then getting the hell out of there, when he straddled her legs and placed the palm of his hand in the small of her back. "Silly slut," he observed, the words incongruously like a loving pet name in his mouth. "I can't complain, though. Gives me the excuse to try the full package tour."

"The wh-?" Her words were cut off with a yelp as he descended again. Slowly, inexorably, his lubed penis pierced her anus and slid in inch by painful inch. He must have stored lubricant in the makeup kit, she realized in a numb panic, but the knowledge didn't help her escape. Chase held her down with all his weight and her helpless squirming did nothing but send ripples of pain through her.

"God, you're tight," he hissed in her ear, sounding pleased. He panted for breath as though she were squeezing the air from him-when, in fact, it was the opposite. "Not too many 'friends' get to visit through the back door? Violet, I'm shocked by your forbearance." He grinned; she could hear it in his voice, she could feel the wicked curve of his lips against her ear. "Could it be you don't like having your ass fucked, Violet? Not even by your 'friends'? Maybe especially not by the lowly blacksmith ruining you as we speak?"

"Yes!" Elsie gasped the word, wriggling under him. "No! I don't!" She couldn't have said under oath whether she meant it or not; it was true and false at the same time. "Please, get off of me!"

"Oh, I'll 'get off'." He chuckled at his own terrible joke and it would have been corny if the long, slow stroke he made inside her ass didn't burn so much. Chase repeated the movement again and again, over a dozen long strokes before Elsie lost count and buried her head in the couch, weeping silently. Pain and pleasure washed over her, desire and disgust in equal turns, and she was unable to sort out any of it. She wanted him to hurry up and come so the night could end; she wanted him to last forever and never let her go.

He came with a grunt far too soon for her liking, killing the tiny budding orgasm that had tried to build between her abused clit and the friction of the couch under her each time he thrust. She sobbed into the couch cushion, furious and aching at being denied three times in a single night. An orgasm wouldn't fix this evening or erased what she'd just endured, but it would be better than no orgasm at all.

Chase pulled out of her and turned her over, digging wet wipes out of the makeup kit and using them to clean away smeared lipstick and bodily fluids. He smiled at her, but the smile was shy again; no trace of his earlier arrogant confidence remained. "Sorry. You were so good, though. Wasn't it fun? To be someone else for a night? I'm sorry about the condom; next time I'll remember. Do you have any morning-after pills? No? Well, I'm sure it'll be fine. Or you can visit the clinic tomorrow. Doctor Harold is really good. Hey, can I get you any water?"

The question was called after her as Elsie dragged herself shakily to her feet and walked to the bedroom. Her clothes were there, and her shoes. She needed her shoes in order to leave. Outside, the village clock chimed her release; the 'work shift' for her debt had ended for another night. It was time to go home.

[to be continued]

12