Moonlight

Story Info
Evening of outdoor fun is more than she expected.
1.7k words
4.13
32.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E-Nymph
E-Nymph
11 Followers

I knew he was out there, amongst the trees. I had caught glimpses of him while Tommy fucked me on the swing. As I leaned back to enjoy the feeling of the hard cock sliding in and out of my warmth, the air chilling my hands on the chains, and faintly stinging the flesh of my ass, legs, and lower back.. I saw him. He was standing there, watching us, watching me.

Worse yet, I had felt him. Felt his intent gaze upon my skin almost like fingers, as Tommy had me and yet did not have me at all. His eyes had missed nothing as I shuddered with a wild abandon I had not known I was capable of.

I remember that the fog was low and clinging to the trees and ground, making things into

indistinct shadows of themselves that night, but he seemed almost spot lit under the bathroom shelter lights. Even without the benefit of proximity or daylight, I knew that his green eyes were glowing. As I looked out at him, a word kept echoing in my head like a seductive growl. "Mine". I had the urge to pull free of my lover, who was not my lover, and run to him...strip out of the rest of my clothes and tear off his - to have him like some gloriously wild animal on the wet grass by moonlight. To rut and pound our bodies against the earth ground until the hunger burned down to a slow craving.

I wanted to sink into that echo in my mind and know how the word felt whispered into my ear, into my sex, to have him feed the essence of me with all of the intensity of those four letters. Images of brutal love rushed through my head, almost synchronized with the motions of the lover who is not my lover, as he pounds into me. I know he thought my involuntary cries of pleasure were for him... but they belonged to someone else.

Once the lover who was not my lover had sated himself, I quickly begged off to use the toilet. The combination of the beer I'd drank earlier in the evening and the frigid air made the fullness of my bladder uncomfortable. The fog blanketed me, and as I walked blindly into it, I heard the boy dressing by the swing call out, "Be careful." It was growing darker with each passing minute, but I knew with complete confidence that no one would harm me. Despite the anticipation tightening my belly, I forced myself to slow my steps. My intuition told me I would find the feral one close by and the phantom touch of the thick fog on my skin made me impatient to feel his hands on me. I was far, far from sated and the love who was not my lover had been no more than foreplay. I felt on fire and unfulfilled, my hunger fed upon the earlier encounter and the watchful glowing eyes, like ripe, dark fruit.

My body became liquid in ways that put my earlier arousal to shame. It betrayed a darker, truer need, something that curled deep within my core that brooked no refusal.

In his eyes I had found a new definition of desire and I knew that I couldn't walk away until I felt it beat a tattoo on my skin, in my blood, in all of my pulses. I was right by the shelter when he grasped my arm too tightly and asked me if I knew him. And I did. In that moment, I knew him better than I knew my own mirror image. He looked like a tarnished god wrapped in his battered black leather, a golden vampire from one of my night terrors.

I gasped in surprise as he crushed his mouth to mine. As he pulled briefly away, he told me that he could still taste the other on me, and that it tasted good. He asked me how I knew it was his favorite flavor, and I said that it was a lucky guess. I heard the tremor in my own voice, but it was born of excitement, not fear. He too-casually asked if I was scared to be alone in the woods with him, but I shook my head, telling him with my eyes and the tentative touch of my fingers on his wrist that I felt safe.

His glittering eyes narrowed sharply in response, and this time he explored my mouth more deeply, leaving no moist, secret corner unravaged, but instead of jerking away, I pressed closer

He had raised the level of my hunger, and now my impulse to free both of us from our clothing was checked only by my growing need to urinate. Reluctantly, I broke away, and when I explained, promising to return, he let me go. I was had only dashed a few steps away when he gave me my orders in a velvet soft voice. He told me to just pat myself dry, so that he might still smell the lover who was not my lover on my thighs and secret folds. I did as he requested, undeniably excited by the primal undercurrents. While I did so, he spoke to me through the grating on the window, telling me how much he enjoyed the live sex show and how hard it had made him.

He confessed how he had wanted to pull me away from my impostor lover, how he even would have beaten me if he hadn't let me go. He was silent for a long moment, then asked if his honesty scared me. I didn't hesitate to tell him that, in fact, it turned me on. When I was finished, he asked me to walk out ahead, into the dark, misty glade. When my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, I saw him sitting on a nearby picnic table. Nearby, the kiddie toys and abandoned wading pool lay sleeping. He was not alone. Three others were with him. I walked straight to him, running my hands inside his open jacket, my frozen fingers savoring the blessed warmth of his skin. I kissed him, stealing his breath, my small pink tongue snaking into his mouth. His feral green stare pinned me like a butterfly as he asked for my permission to do something.. something that he promised wouldn't hurt, that he needed… that I would enjoy. I believed him. I knew that we craved the same thing, twins in our need.

The one crouching on the table petulantly complained that he was forbidden to play, but said he would hold me if the game got rough or if I tried to run away. I knew the metallic taste of real fear on my tongue for the first time, and my stomach lurched. In a comforting, soothing voice, he promised again that my compliance wouldn't be forced. Shivering, I said yes. He started to turn my face away from the others, so that we would have some degree of privacy, when the other appeared in the clearing. Red with rage, he railed at me, sneering that I stank of sex, and that I was shameless to leave him to abandon him for them. Robbed of words by the need clenching in my gut, I begged him with my eyes to leave me and go, but my pleas went unheard until, unexpectedly, the one crouching on the table offered to share his liquor bottle and explain the nights events.

He shot me one last hard glare and stalked over to the monkey bars with the stranger, where they settled on the hard ground to imbibe. My green eyed boy tightened his grip on my small hand, and immediately I was flooded with reassurance, grounded by the honest feel of his warm palm squeezing mine. He told me that me that I should stay the night with him, and said that he would take me in unmentionable ways, but that he'd pay for the inevitable soreness with pleasure. Regretfully, I told him that I would be expected to return home, no matter how much I wanted to be with him.

Wrapping his arms around me, he held me tight for a long moment, then muffled a promise against the cool skin of my throat. "Then here's something to remember me by." His nipped sharply at my neck, his hands up under my heavy sweater to roughly caress my bare breasts - his strong fingers pinching nipples already erect and sensitive in the cold. Moving lover, he dipped his wet tongue into my navel, kneeling before me like a knight of sorts. Telling me to stand still, he quickly unfastened my jeans and pulled them down along with my panties in one smooth motion. With my lower nakedness came the faint perfume of sex and sweat and with a low growl of warning, he pushed his fingers into me.

With each strong flick of his tongue, insidious tentacles of pleasure unfurled inside my crotch. I was beyond caring which taste he was so greedy for - whether it was Tommy's seed, my dampness, or a blend of the two. His short fingernails left bloody half moons in my soft hide as he held me motionless for his assault. His mouth sucked and licked at me with a skill I'd never been subjected to before. His hunger for me made me dizzy, and I clutched at his jacket in an effort to stay upright. Through my silted eyes I could see figures coming closer, and begged him to stop.

I couldn't have borne it if he'd been repaid with pain for the gift he'd given me. He stood before me, his chin still glistening with the evidence of my lust. As I hastily yanked up my jeans and refastened them, he surprised me with a hard, thorough kiss. I looked back at him through dazed eyes, tasting my own lust on my tongue and liking it. He told me in a husky whisper that I was in season, that I would start that same night. Running a callused finger across my lower lip, he told me what we both knew.. that if he'd had a few more seconds at me, I would have came. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, Tommy grabbed his shoulder and whirled him around, asking what the hell we were doing. My dark god replied, " Talking." And moved back into the shadows of the trees. He murmured that we'd talk again, soon, but Tommy was already pulling me away toward the car.

E-Nymph
E-Nymph
11 Followers