Moonlight

Story Info
A letter sent to a lover about making love in my truck bed.
1.5k words
4.11
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're driving back to my place from the mountains in my truck late at night. We've been wanting to get our hands all over each other all day, and we're both very excited to get to my apartment. Your hand squeezes my thigh, and you lean against me. I kiss the top of your head, and you smile, sliding your hand a little higher. I like where this is going. I whisper "Go ahead, Sweetheart," as your fingertips inch further. I shift my hips, sliding a little lower in my seat.

You unfasten your seat belt and move closer to me, kissing my neck... softly biting at me... your tongue flicks across my ear... I can feel the warmth emanating from you. I want to feel how badly you want to please me. You lift your shirt for me, exposing your breasts for me to caress and softly squeeze as I feel your teeth pressed against my neck.

I unfasten my belt and open my jeans for you. You can tell I'm already very turned on.

With surprising haste, you have my cock out of my pants and in your mouth. I lift my hips to slide my pants down lower, and you work on my shaft with your soft, warm lips. You feel amazing. However, I cant help but grin when I hit a bump and I feel the back of your throat. You cough and growl at me, and I laugh playfully. I reach down to the lever beneath my seat and let it slide back all the way, then recline slightly. Luckily, I'm tall as fuck, so I can still reach the steering wheel and see the road just fine.

With one hand I steer, and the other slips down between your legs. I absolutely love the sensation of you on me as your wetness coats my fingers. We are definitely not going to make it all the way home before you want me deep inside you; I'm so turned on by feeling how aroused you are for me. I tease you, lightly touching your labia... pressing my fingertips delicately against your clit... then a circular motion as I listen to the lovely sounds you make for me.

You carefully slip your shoes off, and then your pants, pushing them to the floor of the truck. Now you can spread your legs for me while you suck my cock, allowing my fingers to fully explore you. My fingers thrust deep into you while you do your best to continue focusing on going down on me.

Feeling particularly brave and exciting, you rise up, kiss my neck, and whisper for me to keep my eyes on the road. You keep your head over my shoulder so you don't obstruct my vision, and your right leg slowly and carefully moves over me. You take me inside you slowly, and I gasp as you arch your back, moving your hips against me and pleasing us both.

You have me so turned on... I love feeling your desire so passionately and insistently. You don't have much room to move, but it's enough to feel the friction between our bodies. While the slow, rhythmic rising and falling of your body feels wonderful, we both want more. I keep an eye out for a deserted place to pull off, and I find it on a dirt road running parallel to some railroad tracks. I kill my lights and park behind a small utility shed, hiding an inconspicuous lone vehicle in a rural area outside the city.

"Hop in the back" I whisper in your ear, and you grin mischievously. The night air is comfortable, neither too hot nor too cold. The sky is completely clear, and being so far from the city, we can see the stars clearly. The moon is bright, silhouetting me in the darkness as you watch me throw a couple blankets in the bed of the truck. You lay on them, stretching out like a cat, and waiting for my touch.

My lips are the first thing you feel against your skin, kissing up the inside of your thigh. I enjoy the taste of you as my tongue teases your labia, and even moreso I enjoy the soft, feminine sounds you make as you squirm and I tease you with my tongue. You arch your back and grab at my short hair, pushing my face down against you. Your toes curl as one of my hands rises to your breasts to tease your firm nipples while the other reaches down to stoke my own arousal like a coal fire.

"Quit teasing" you say between short breaths and tensing muscles. As my lips rise up, trailing lightly across your skin, they stop at your breasts to attend further to your nipples, tongue flicking out, softly biting in the process. Finally, my tongue and my hips meet yours. You take my tongue into your mouth eagerly, and guide my cock into you even moreso. I bury my face against you, biting your neck as I thrust. You look up at the stars above you, and aggressively rake your fingernails down my back, encouraging me to go faster.

My shoulders rise up off of you, and my forehead touches yours lightly. Thrusting into you feels amazing, rhythmically thrusting, feeling your wetness coating me. We can look down and see our bodies meeting and rejoining concussively. "Keep going... just a little bit more... a little faster" you say to me. Pleasing you excites me so much, and you can feel how hard your approaching orgasm has made me. When you climax, I smile, and moan with you. Your pleasure is completely satisfying for me, and I want nothing more than to please you carnally.

Without taking time to rest, I gently roll you over and whisper for you to rise up. With some nudging here and there, you spread your legs wide, bringing your hips low, and straighten your arms, raising your chest up. In a similar position, i move behind you and you feel the warmth of my chest against your back. My hands rest right behind yours, and you slide a hand between your legs to quickly guide me into you. I love the steep pressure of this position as I thrust into you and kiss the back of your neck, occasionally biting as well.

You raise one hand up to brace against the side of the truck bed and push back against my thrusts. I enjoy the active part you're taking in your satisfaction, and my hips meet your ass roughly, allowing me to penetrate you very deeply. With a low moan, your muscles contract around me, you close your eyes, and you savor the sensation as it washes over you. I continue to thrust as you orgasm, enjoying the responsiveness of your body as you're extra sensitive right after climaxing.

You turn your body around, making a disappointed sound as my throbbing cock pulls away from you, but you want to feel me get off as well. "Lie back" you say, and your lips descend on me, kissing down my chest, licking your fluids off of my shaft, softly biting my thighs, and finally teasing my balls with your tongue. This is exactly what pushes me towards what you want to see. My hand ascends and slides back down my cock quickly, and you love the sight of every muscle in my body tense and straining.

My eyes are closed, and I'm making hardly a sound besides the wet rhythm of my hand. Your tongue feels absolutely amazing, and I could never get tired of the sensation you're giving me. Your eyes gleam up at me, once again catlike and sweat glistens on your naked body in the moonlight. Your tongue flicks faster, and your hands massage my legs. You feel me getting close as my muscles go rigid and my legs flex. Your eyes dance and a satisfied smile spreads across your lips as you watch semen shoot over my belly and on to my chest, over and over, pulsing with more and more fluid.

You can see how turned on I was reflected by the amount of cum you've coaxed from me. You look very proud of yourself, very much like the cat that ate the proverbial canary. I'm exhausted, catching my breath as you slither up my body and curl up next to me, kissing my cheek happily. "We should do this more often" you say playfully, as you absently draw a smiley face on my chest with the liquid cooling atop it. "Mmmhmm" is all I can mumble, breathing heavy. "It's a good thing we're headed straight back to your place, because we don't have a towel" you say as you toss my shirt to me to clean off with.

We get dressed and get back on the road. You lay your head on my lap, and I play with your hair as you take a nap for the remainder of the trip.