Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought she was pretending to be missing a leg?"

"Uh-huh. All the time. It was like her foreplay. That too ended with the wedding."

Robert sipped from the bottle. "Once Mom found the surgeon why didn't Connie go there?"

"Cause she knew it was something I wanted her to do. She was spiteful, and I was blinded by the idea she wanted to be an amputee. Brother, was I ever wrong. Doesn't matter anymore. I really wanted Mom anyway."

"I know, and lately she's had the hots for you, too." Robert guzzled the rest of the beer and asked for another. "Isn't Susan something else with the extra weight? We used to get it on, but now Susan can't get enough. I might need some help." Robert laughed.

"I guess others would think we're a fucked up family. I doubt many would understand."

Robert laughed. "Last month I was having beer with a guy I barely knew. Maybe he had too many. Anyway, he let it slip that his sister and he now live together. They recently moved here to have some freedom from family members."

"I don't guess she's an amputee?"

"Nah. A few women here know about why Mom and Susan had the amputations and have, too. It's not out in the open. Maybe one day it will be. What's big around here is gaining weight on purpose. Wow. Some of the girls we went to high school with are bigger than Susan."

"You fucked any?"

"Nope, and I'm not. There's no way I'm messing up things with Susan any more than you would with Mom."

"Right about that."

Robert started the burners and closed the lid.

--oOOo--

Julie got the ground beef from the fridge. It was already defrosted and just needed to be shaped into patties. Susan was ripping the lettuce apart. She had already put buns on a platter along with the condiments.

"Is he good?" Susan said to her mother.

"Oh, yeah-h," she drawled. "Curled my toes in a major way. I lost track of how often we did it. My cunt still feels likes John's in there."

"I think he liked my new appearance."

"You're right about that. I knew he would appreciate your mouth after Georgia. He used to close his bedroom door and pound meat after she left."

"I was surprised he enjoyed my weight gain. Nothing compared to Robert, but still... Would you if he asked?"

"I would, but you know I've never been able to gain more than a few pounds. What do you think they are talking about?" Julie pressed the patty cutter into the meet then put each on a plate one by one.

"Mom, is John what you really want?"

"Well, I could keep on picking up men at the bar...losers, every damn one of them. I get more out of my fuckin' dildo, and it leaves me alone when I'm through with it. Shit, baby. You've seen what those men are like."

"I know. I know. I've been though my share. I'd have better luck if I was a lesbian. Wonder what sucking pussy is like?"

--oOOo--

The patties sizzled on the grill, almost finished cooking. Buns were prepared according to their own tastes. Understandable. Susan stood on the one barefoot with weight on her crutches. She noticed John looking so she grabbed a handful of fat and teased him with it. To hell with the rules. Besides, John was after Julie and not about to do anything to mess that up. She grinned enough to flash her gums.

"Do you wear your dentures much?" John said to Susan.

"At work, and most everywhere except home. I just let everything hang out there." She laughed and let her belly fall back down with tremors shaking the flesh.

"Tell him your goal?" Julie said to Susan.

"Three-hundred. That should be enough."

"Why not cut the other leg off?" John said to Susan.

"Robert and I are talking about it. We recently bought a TiLite wheelchair; the kind most paraplegics use. Lightweight. Sturdy. Doesn't fold up. Ridged. I've starting to use it. No one thinks it's weird for me to be in it. Maybe you should lose a leg."

"That's what I told him," Julie said. "I'd really like it if we both were."

Robert moved the cooked patties from the grill onto each bun, then turned the flame off and closed the lid. They all sat at the picnic table and began to eat.

"Hey, bro, would you really?" Robert said to John.

"Wouldn't be the first time I've thought about it. I've watched a few videos of actual amputations...above the knee. When I do I find myself wanting to watch my own."

"I'd be there to hold your hand," Julie said, then chuckled. "I think that'd be hot watching them separate the leg and set it aside. Cranks my motor thinking about that."

"That's a little sick," Robert said. "I'd probably puke on it, and they'd have to cut some extra off." He ate a few bites of burger and a fry. "I love to look at hers, but it's not something I want."

John and his mother held hands while they ate. Sometimes they would let go but would when the hand was free again.

"Have you discussed the future?" Robert said to John.

"Nothing wrong with being with an older woman. I doubt anyone around here knows we're related. Big fuckin' rip if they do." John drank more beer, got a little drunker. "I'll quit and find work here. Not like stocking auto parts is a career. I'll find something I can do on one leg."

"Want any children?" Susan said.

"No way, besides my hysterectomy solved that problem." Julie laughed.

"Have you set a date?"

"Shit, sister," John roared, "this is all new. Give us a few days." He laughed.

--oOOo--

Robert and Susan left earlier than expected. That was okay. John and his mother had other plans. He watched as she finished cleaning the kitchen. He loved seeing her with one leg and undressed. Her body was lovely, nicely shaped, still firm flesh. That stump excited him greatly. He rubbed himself a few times.

"Save some cock for me," she said. Talking nasty excited her. It was almost foreplay.

"What do I need to do to have my leg amputated?"

"You should wait until you're settled in."

"I told you I've already quit. I just need to move my shit here. There's nothing much more than will fit in my car trunk."

"You seem to have this all worked out in your head. Do I get a say?"

"Sure, Mom. I just thought..."

"It's what I want, too. I have for a while. I'm just happy you want me." She put the last plate away and closed the cabinet. "How about you fuck my brains out?" She snickered.

Soon, the bedroom was filled with refrains of yes, oh God, fuck me, and other words of passion for a few hours, much longer than either had normally experienced with other lovers. They were both coming down off the sexual high. John was nuzzling and kissing Julie's stump, ignoring other nearby body parts.

"I want one. I really do."

"I know. I'm glad."

He pulled up along side and kissed her mouth, fondled a breast. "We should get married. I can have my amputation on our honeymoon."

"My birth certificate has my madden name. There was a mixup and my name is wrong on yours. No one would know we are related, if that's what you really want."

"It is."

--oOOo--

Julie and John strolled along the white sand beach, both on crutches, both with one leg. The wedding, honeymoon, and amputation happened a year ago. Their stumps were now similar in length. Finding new ways to do things had not been much of a challenge for him. Julie had been a good tutor.

"Beautiful day," Julie said, her attention returning to John.

He had not stopped looking at her, some because of the thong swimsuit that nearly revealed every inch of her wonderful flesh, some because of her stump, but mostly because he had never been so happy with any woman. It didn't matter that Julie was his mother.

"Keep looking at me like that and we'll have to hurry home to fuck again."

"My cunt is all yours."

They had seen the stares - younger man with an older lady. It didn't matter anymore. After Julie received the unexpected inherence, she and John moved to a sleepy coastal town not far from the hospital where no one knew them and bought a beachfront house. Days were spent pleasuring each other in bed or lounging by the pounding surf.

The beach was secluded and it was not the first time they had spread a large towel, undressed, and had sex. "Great idea," John said, removing her thong.

She held his erection. "What do you think you're going to do with this monster?" She laughed and took it in her mouth.

It was all good. They loved each other more each day.

"Imagine if both my legs were completely gone," Julie mused as John continued to drive himself deep inside.

"I am."

12