Moonlight and Candlelight

Story Info
A story of feminine passion.
2k words
3.83
36.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A touch of Erotica, written for an old friend, a story of female love. Thank you to gameon2007 for helping to edit my stories)

*

Moonlight floods the otherwise darkened room... in the light reflected by the moon I see that you are waiting for me, as naked as I want you to be.

I join you in the moonlight from the room's large picture window and slip my arms around your nudity, wrapping my arms around you just under your breasts.

I press my body against yours, nestling my already-aroused body against yours. I plant a softkiss on the back of your neck and squeeze you with a hug that murmurs silently to you that I love what the moonlight does with your nakedness.

You twist gently in my arms to turn around and face me, now pressing your body against mine. I love feeling your breasts push against me, making my mind flush with the awareness of their caress....

Our fingers intertwine and your eyes ask silently if we're going to slip over to the bed or stay in the moonlight...

I release your fingers and slide my hands up your body to your shoulders and gently push you downward, on the floor, you sensuously spread your legs apart so that the moonlight is able to present to me a perfect portrait of your pussy painted in fascinating hues of moon glow.

Ah, the beauty of a woman with her legs so beautifully widespread. I lower myself to the floor.

I slide my hands along your legs, up your thighs to where they magically join together... my fingers gently enter your tangled triangle of temptation, determining how best to explore the length of the valley with your temple of orgasm.

They travel teasingly over your pussy and back down the length of your legs, I cannot wait any longer. I shift positions again and lower myself onto your gorgeously moonlit genitalia.

Burying my face in your pussy, my tongue quickly begins to find its way along the slippery pathways leading to the treasure it's seeking.

Up one side of your widespread slit and down the other, up again and down again, releasing more and more saliva with each passage along fleshy pathways.

The tongue-bathing is repeated countless times, crossing under your swelling temple of orgasmic delight and then above this no-longer hidden monument of sexual excitement.

Then, suddenly as if the moon above us was guiding my movements, my lips close over your excited erection and I suck, slurping on the sensually swollen center of your carnal pleasure...

Tonight, under the eyes of the moon peering in the window, this slippery and saucy surrounding of your emboldened clitoris sends your psyche into an ecstasy flushed in moon glow.

I feel you shudder delightfully as the waves of your orgasm reach for every nerve-ending in your body. In a moment, I am resting with my head gently nestled in your tangle of pubic hair....

I feel the moon glow on me and I sense its silent approval....

Whispering that I will be back in a little while. I ask that you get things ready for the rest of our night of passion.

When I come back into the room, I am pleased to see that you had complied with my request. The room is lit by a single flame from the large red candle sitting on the table beside the bed.

You are laying face-down on the bed with your legs spread comfortably apart and you are wearing nothing but the candlelight.

In the flickering candlelight the inviting mounds of your delightful derrière, make an immediate impression and I feel my pussy respond appreciatively.

I instinctively reach for my already dripping pussy and rub my fingers across its smooth flesh a couple of times as if to prepare myself for the moment that soon comes. I join you on the bed so that I am kneeling between your wide-spread legs.

Shadows from the flickering candlelight dance across your smooth leg muscles and I reach out for each of your calves. You startle slightly as my fingers come into contact with your lower legs.

My hands immediately begin a slow journey up the backs of your legs: along your lower legs, over the backs of your knees, onto your thighs and up almost too where your legs join so beautifully together.

The journey stops mischievously and my fingers retrace their path down your naked flesh to your ankles.

This silent journey up and down your lower body, along the beautifully bare length of your legs, is repeated countless times. While we both want my fingers to explore other parts of you, there is absolutely no rush.

From time to time during these sensuous journeys my hands slide farther up your thighs and teasingly brush against your waiting buttocks.

I feel your legs straining to spread farther apart with each teasing touch. . Finally my fingers smoothly flow farther upward: over your thighs and up onto your bare buttocks.

My hands massage the sensuously soft flesh playfully, gently, and finally spread apart -- for just a fleeting moment -- the valley separating your tantalizing hillocks, exposing the treasure that many feel is the final sexual taboo. You wiggle your bottom in anticipation of further attention.

The swaying of your derrière makes me anxious to please you and I shift my position so that I am kneeling much closer to your still hidden treasures.

My hands start sliding down your legs again, crossing gently your shadow-caressed thighs, slipping past your knees and reaching for your smooth calf muscles before deciding to come back up your legs to the flesh of your delightfully bare bum.

Once my fingers are again gently kneading your buttocks, they again spread your pliant mounds apart so that your angelic anus is momentarily exposed to the flickering candlelight.

Exposed but not very exposed in the candlelight, for the flickering darkness still allows your anal opening to retain intact the delightful details of its secrets.

I lean over your wide-spread valley and release a small shower of saliva in the general direction of your puckering anus.

I shift my position again. As I am shifting my body to position myself to get as close as I can to your ass, you realize what I'm about to do and begin swaying your derrière in anticipation.

My tongue glides up the upper backs of your thighs and onto the candle-lit cheeks of your ready-to-be-lip-caressed bum. My tongue glides over your hillocks and reaches the upper end of the valley hiding your treasures of anal delights.

I lick you tenderly, beginning a downward exploration of the banks of your valley of taboo treasures. Your flesh gets wetter and wetter as I release as more and more saliva into your crevice. I slowly cover the length of your bottom and find myself at the base of your buttocks.

Your flesh is so smooth and I can feel that it wants to be washed in a tongue bathing that you weren't really expecting when you lit the candle and positioned yourself on the bed in expectation of what will be coming.

My tongue crosses repeatedly the fleshy frontier between your buttocks and your thighs. I plunge into the depths of your valley reaching for tonight's object of desire.

I feel you playfully, teasingly, clench and unclench your muscles, beckoning me to keep searching. My face presses against you, worshiping this carnal contact with the base of your bare bottom.

You wiggle your ass, pushing it against me and my tongue probes deeper. My fingers find their way to where they are needed and I gently spread your cheeks apart so that my tongue can find the place it is so passionately seeking.

You raise you ass upward to make everything just a bit easier and suddenly my tongue is bathing with saliva the rarely-caressed flesh that rims the opening that your valley has been hiding. Around and around your angelic anus my tongue tours.

It wants to plunge into you but also wants to sensuously participate in just a bit more teasing. I feel your ass pushing up against me even more and my tongue waits no longer. Your anus is wet with the personalized bathing I've been giving it and my tongue rims the tiny opening one more time, delightfully spreading the wetness around and over the entrance that's usually just an exit.

I spread you as wide apart as I can and push my tongue into you as far as it can go. Something else can go farther of course but we're both keenly aware right now of this particular passionate penetration.

Your wiggling motions aren't helping my tongue to reach into you! Ahhhhh, we get into sync and the motions of your wide-spread bottom find a raunchy rhythm with my probing tongue ... probing and then once again rimming the puckered flesh now so completely and utterly exposed ... so contentedly bathed in unaccustomed attention.

I become aware that you have not been an idle participant in this adventure. You have secretly slipped a hand under you, probably when you began pushing your bottom upwards and now you are massaging your clit, knowing that I am continuing to focus my attention on another part of your naked anatomy.

I murmur my approval of your self-stimulation and you increase the tempo of the melodious movements over your pussy. Knowing that you are building yourself up to a climax, I shift positions again so that I can contribute in another way to your enjoyment of the moment.

Placing the one head of the vibrating cock into my own dripping pussy, the other end hovers over your wide-spread derrière, as if its tiny opening sees in the flickering candlelight what is waiting for it.

Passion is passion but preparation is important too. A bottle of WET is not far away and I squeeze some of that slippery stuff onto the strap-on and spread it entirely around the tip so that it's luxuriously covered in lubricant.

My fingers then quickly reach for where the tip of it should go and your angelic anus is soon slippery and slimy too.

A gently probing finger slips into you to help pave the way into your secret tunnel of temptation. It slides around leaving behind the gift of something slippery. I can partially see you fingers moving over your pussy.

The thought occurs to me that you're now waiting eagerly for the penetration that you know is coming. In response to this realization, I position my self at the entrance of your anal alley and begin to gently push the smooth head into you. I push and your anus resists. I shift the angle slightly and push again,

this time the resistance turns into a receptive embrace and the vibrator feels a tight welcoming hug as your anus opens itself to the erotic penetration.

I push farther into you and, once you feel that I'm securely inside, you begin wiggling your ass again, ever so slightly; seeking a rhythm that will bring about the desired crescendo leading to the climax which you know is going to happen.

Your fingers let go of the holding pattern they had been in and start the confident climb toward your carnal climax. As I continue moving in and out of you. I can feel the vibrations in my own body and the vibrations from your own feels passing through me.

Countless seconds later, you quiver uncontrollably as you cross the point of no return. What a fantastic feeling to see your body shudder at the same time as mine as our orgasms flood each other with love and passion.

I gently pull the vibrator out of both of us, turn it off and lay it down before shifting positions on the bed so that I can lie down beside you.

I wrap an arm over you so that we can share in an extended post-orgasmic embrace, slowly my hand slides gently over you, caressingly and tacitly telling you that you are a fantastic woman.

And the candlelight flickers approvingly...