Moonlight and Warm Sand Ch. 01

Story Info
A married woman discovers Living Large.
6.4k words
4.15
40.4k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Beginning

August in Florida: The combination of heat and humidity is enough to make anybody a little bit crazy. On this particular night, the usual breeze off the water was almost nonexistent. I lay alone in our bed. My husband was away on business. That seemed to be happening a lot lately.

Dave was working on a very important proposal and had been making frequent trips to Crystal City near the capitol. Why was it that when I needed him at home, he was always somewhere else? If he were home, he would be able to get our air conditioner to work properly. He was good at that sort of thing.

Our kids, when they were still living at home used to call him Mr. Fix-it, but right now, I needed him to be with me to fix more than our faltering A/C unit.

As I lay on top of my sheets, the moon shining through the window glistened across the sheen of perspiration covering my body. I swung my gaze again onto the drapes beside my windows which had been propped open in the vain hope of capturing a stray breeze. Obviously the hope was futile. In an effort to take my mind off the sweltering heat, I began to relive in my mind the evening's events on the night before Dave left.

We had gone out for dinner and a walk on the beach. It was a glorious evening with the sound of the surf pounding on the beach, walking barefoot in the warm mid-summer water. The moonlight danced like a thousand diamonds across the water. I had not felt so alive in a very long time. As we walked, I noticed that there were no other people sharing the beach with us.

We were absolutely alone, rather like being on our own private island in the Gulf Stream. This was like one of my fondest erotic fantasies. Suddenly, I decided that I would play out that fantasy.

Tugging lightly on Dave's arm I tried to guide him up into the waiting dunes. He was apparently lost in other thoughts, because he didn't seem to get the hint. In an act of desperation, I took matters into my own hands. I was wearing a very light calf length full skirt and had tucked the hem into the waist line to keep it out of the water, as we walked in the shallows.

I had also worn a sheer blouse with a demi cup bra. I have exceptionally large breasts, and as a special treat for my husband I allow the upper edge of my areolas' to just peek over the top of the bra. The effect of this bra coupled with the sheer top that I was wearing, was generally enough to drive him insane during dinner, but for some reason it didn't seem to have that effect on him tonight. He was probably thinking about the damn presentation that he would be making in the morning.

I was going to have to do something dramatic to get his attention tonight. If Dave wasn't going to take a subtle hint, I would just have to bring out the big guns. I turned to face him, and with slow deliberate fingers I unbuttoned my blouse exposing my double D "Girls". I licked the tips of my fingers and gently caressed the upper lobe of each breast until a full half of my large nipple was free of the lace at the top of the bra.

This definitely got the desired effect, because I was most certainly the focus of his attention. He looked wildly up and down the beach for possible trouble and finding none, he made his advance. Dave had never seen me do anything like this before, and was quite willing to capitalize on the situation. He increased his pace, bent on a swift interception. The instantaneous appearance of pure raw lust in his eyes was absolutely intoxicating. I wanted more. I was going to go for broke.

With my dress already pulled up exposing most of my panties, I pushed the waist band down and allowed them to fall to my ankles I stepped out allowing them to fall to the ground exposing my now moistening vagina to his startled gaze. Laughing at the surprised look on his face, I kicked my panties into the air and jogged toward the shelter of the dunes, my breasts bouncing completely free of my bra as I ran.

Dave caught me very quickly and we fell laughing into the sand. His hands were gentle but persistent as they stroked my breasts, and worked their way down my flat abdomen and began to caress my vagina. His hand was soon followed by his mouth moving across my erect nipples, and finally coming to rest on my neatly trimmed mound. He began licking my inner labia being especially careful not to touch my clitoris. He was especially talented with his tongue and thoroughly enjoyed tormenting me with it. After a short time I couldn't take any more teasing and grabbed his hair forcing his mouth do what I so desperately needed it to do. After 4 or 5 truly epic orgasms, I rolled over and unzipped his pants exposing his very erect penis.

I had never given any particular though to its size but assumed that it was probably about average. I had seen much bigger ones in movies, but assumed that it was because they were actors that were chosen for that particular male attribute. I slid my mouth easily over the head of his erect shaft and began work my mouth up and down the entire length of it, teasingly flicking the tip gently every time it came all the way out of my mouth.

After only a few minutes, his hips were bucking wildly and he begged me to climb atop his now rock hard shaft and ride it. I really enjoyed sex with Dave but this part I really disliked. Every time he entered my vagina, it stung. Not really painful but it was uncomfortable to the degree that I didn't look forward to this type of sex. I'll take oral sex every time.

After a short period of adjustment, the discomfort subsided and I began to rock my hips forward and back on his penis. He stayed buried in my soft wetness throbbing occasionally as I rode him. He loved to massage my heavy breasts as they weaved back and forth directly in front of his face. If there was suntan or baby oil available, he seriously enjoyed pouring it on my breasts and massaging the glistening "girls" while lightly caressing my large full nipples. It didn't take too long before he rolled me over and lay on top of me with his shaft buried as deep in me as his length would allow. He began at first by stroking his shaft into me very softly and deliberately savoring the intense sensation I was giving him, but not wanting to create any additional discomfort to the entrance of my vagina.

Over a period of several minutes he increased the tempo and ferocity of each stroke until his thrusting reached what felt like a jackhammer pitch. I began to feel him expanding within me and knew that the moment we were waiting for was at hand. His thrusts became harder and deeper as he put his entire weight behind each one. Suddenly, his body went ridged, and he drove his rapidly expanding shaft into me with all the force he could muster, burying the head of his penis deep within my womb.

With a final spasmodic shudder, I could feel him explode his hot seed into the very center of my being. The feeling was unbelievably delicious, and I loved knowing that I had totally taken my man into my body, and given him everything that a woman could possibly give to the man she loves. I was his, totally. Mind, Body, Soul and Heart. This evening's activity on the beach had been a whole new experience for both of us, and in some small way, sharing this new experience seemed to strengthen our bond. I had never before been so uninhibited in an exposed public environment, and frankly, I liked it.

As I lay there in the bedroom reminiscing about that extremely erotic evening, I found my hand drifting down to caress my now erect and very sensitive nipples, then lower to discover the soft folds of my now moistening vagina. My finger began to inch its way into the deep center crevice and found it to be incredibly slick with juices generated by this line of thinking. I have never been a big fan of masturbation preferring the mutually satisfying, partner kind of sex.

My husband had introduced me to "the real thing," just prior to our wedding, and it was my preferred method of satisfying my urges. Even though masturbation was a viable possibility, I damn sure was not in the mood for self gratification tonight.

After about half an hour, I concluded that sleep was absolutely out of the question, and considered a walk on the same beach we had made love on just a few days ago. No, not a few days ago. How long had it been now? Had it actually been a week and a half already? It was no wonder I was feeling a bit restless. I needed Dave sweating between my breasts making love to me again. Or better yet, his head between my thighs with his wonderful mouth clamped down on the center of my desire, his tongue teasing my clit to one mind blowing orgasm after another.

He loved going down on me, and I loved him doing it. I was blessed with the ability to enjoy multiple orgasms, occasionally running into double digits. It was my favorite fantasy to have a stranger's hot mouth on my vagina wildly teasing my clit, while Dave hungrily kissed my mouth, neck, nibble my ear lobes all the while caressing my breasts and teasing my nipples to full erectness. A had imagined that a stranger might momentarily possess my body and add fuel to my primal fires, but it was Dave that owned my soul and heart. He was my first, my only man. He was the only man that knew how to sate my burning passions. He was the only man that would ever hold the key to my sexuality and enter my inner sanctum.

Determined to try and recapture the delights of that evening, I donned the same bra and blouse that I had worn that night, but opted for a very short but nicely full skirt of light cotton. I intentionally overlooked my panties as I wanted to feel the breeze wafting up between my legs and gently caressing my now very wet vagina. I wanted to revisit the place that Dave and I had made passionate love, lie in the warm sand and recapture those wonderful glowing moments.

By this time it was almost 1am and I was fairly sure that I wouldn't run into anybody along the shore. I walked to two short blocks to the beach from our house. Soft music was emanating from a darkened beach front bar. It was one of those beach front bars that seem to spring up like mushrooms once a beach becomes popular.

The night was warm and a nice breeze was drifting up from the dunes. As I walked I was aroused by the wind rushing up my skirt and lifting it farther up my legs exposing everything for anybody around to see, but assured in my own mind that no one was there to see it. Or was there? That thought alone made it almost intoxicating. That feeling made me consider the possibility that I might be a bit of a closet exhibitionist at heart. I would have to consider that a bit more carefully later.

As I reached the walkway over the dunes to the beach, I was disappointed to see several people coming up from the water's edge toward me. "DAMN," I swore. I had forgotten. "It's turtle watching season." Every year about this time people from all over Florida come to watch the Loggerhead and Leather Back turtles come up onto the beaches to lay their eggs. For some unknown reason, this had become a real spectator sport. Who Knew? As luck would have it, this evening of turtle watching had turned out to be a bust, so everyone was leaving early to head home.

I walked leisurely along the water's edge until I saw that everybody had left, and I walked a few yards up toward the dunes. I lay my towel down on the soft white powder and sat watching the surf. The rhythm of the waves and the moon across the water soon brought my mind back the last time I was here. The remembrance soon had my whole body almost aching again. It was definitely time to cool things down. I stood and slipped out of my blouse and skirt but left my bra on so it would help support my large breasts when I bounced over the incoming waves.

Looking one more time up and down the beach to make sure that I was still alone I slipped quietly into the warm Caribbean water. Slowly, the water crept up my legs until it caressed the folds of my now overheated and drenched vagina. I wandered deeper into the waves and soon felt the water lifting and tugging at my breasts exposing the full round nipple with its massaging motion.

My mind again recalled the feel of Dave's hands stroking them in much the same way. "What in hell am I doing?" I asked myself. "I came here to cool off, and this damn sure isn't working." I realized that subtle changes in my psychological mindset were taking over my body. The water rushing between my legs tickling the lips of my vagina was definitely not cooling things down. If anything it was making things much much hotter, and I found that I was liking it.. A lot. My rampant desires were beginning to take over my entire being.

I had taken just about as much stimulation as I could reasonably hope to cope with so I headed back to shore. I didn't bother to look up and down the beach for any possible onlookers this time, frankly in my current condition I didn't particularly care. In the deepest recesses of my mind, I suppose I hoped that was someone was actually there. As the water got shallower and the warm sultry night air hit my nipples and vagina, all hell broke loose in my body. My legs were so weak that even a casual observer might have concluded that I was intoxicated, and they would have been right.

My nipples were standing out like a gumdrops and I would swear that it wasn't water running down my inner thighs, but rather my body's natural reaction to my overwhelming wanton lust.

In a sexually induced haze I walked up the dune to my towel and lay back into the soft fabric heated by the sand below. Still in a state of extreme sexual arousal, I allowed my hands to explore my now sensitive nipples sending waves of electric tingles directly to my now engorged clitoris. While I continued to titillate my breasts I allowed my right hand to wander through my neatly trimmed pubic hair, then further down and into my wanton pussy. Pussy, that was a word that hardly ever occurred to me to use. Right now though, it seemed absolutely appropriate. I was like a cat in heat, and getting seriously in touch with my inner animal.

Suddenly there came a thunder clap out of the blue. "Hello." Hearing that soft word spoken with a deep resonating bass voice made me realized for the first time that I was not alone on the beach. I jumped up in alarm and grabbed for my clothing which seemed to have disappeared. I stooped and tried to retrieve the towel to cover myself, and discovered that the giant now before me was standing on it, with my clothes draped casually over his equally large arm.

"You put on a very interesting display," he said in a very matter-of-fact tone. I stood transfixed like a deer in the headlights gazing at the largest man I think I have ever laid eyes upon. As I tried to cover myself with my hands and arms, I was immediately taken with the sheer muscular mass of this giant. At that moment, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that I was in serious trouble. I decided that I had nothing to lose by a show of bravado. "Get off my towel and give me back my clothes," I demanded.

"Yes, a very interesting display indeed," he replied as though I hadn't said a word, but all the while continuing to examine my totally exposed body now in great detail. "I watched you walking over here, and I must say, the wind blowing up your skirt made for some pretty terrific eye candy. Do you realize what a fantastic body you have? Most women would give a left arm to have tits like those? And that pussy, so firm and compact is to die for."

"As long as we're on the subject, allow me to make a small recommendation. It looks very nice trimmed as you have it, but it would look so much better if it were shaved completely bare." I stood there in shock, not believing what was happening. I was coming to grips with the realization that I had no option but to stand there and listen if I were ever to get my clothing back. I couldn't very well walk home completely naked, so here I stand listening to this stranger complimenting my body, this walking mountain, telling me how great I looked, and how I had given him such a great show. Under different circumstances I might have been flattered, but this...

It was at this point that I realized to my great terror that he was standing there visually ravaging my body with his eyes, and was wearing nothing but a swim suit, the type that the surfer boys wear. Mid thigh length and a bit baggy. Another item that had escaped my notice until now was the very large bulge in the front of his suit now threatening to burst the seams. "Oh my god," I whispered. Was that the head of his penis protruding below the bottom of his trunks? My mouth turned to cotton. I was more frightened in that moment than I had been in my entire life. As I stood there my mind went blank, my body ceased to exist, and all went dark and quiet.

It was a wonderful dream. Dave and I were lying on the beach again. There was the smell of salt air. The warmth of the sand on my back. My vagina was on fire with a building orgasm in the making. I was in heaven. But wait, something is drastically wrong here. In addition to the burning desire, there was also another burning. It was like the first time that Dave and I had made love.

Dave was not particularly large, but then neither was I. I had never been with any man before Dave or any other man since. I had even been referred to as a "semi virgin" by some of my friends. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was beginning to realize that there was a distinct possibility that was about to change.

I opened my eyes but could see nothing. I quickly discovered that my eyes had been covered with my towel. Without my eyes, the rest of my senses went into hyper drive; I could feel the warm sand on my bare back. I could feel a great weight on top of me. And most significantly, I could feel the burn of something massive trying to breach the opening of my vagina. I managed to drop my chin just enough so that I could see under the edge of the towel over my eyes. What I was witnessing was an event that I hadn't even dreamt of.

There before my eyes was a massive penis trying to work itself slowly into that place that was reserved exclusively for my loving husband. I must have been very wet, because I could hear slurping as the giant head worked up and down the narrow crevice at the opening of my now tormented vagina. As I felt the pressure of his body lift off of me. He cursed, "Damn!" I heard real frustration in his voice.

"My god, a reprieve," I thought rejoicing in the possibility. I could feel the cooling breeze as he lifted away from my somewhat overheated body. My inflamed vulva was particularly enjoying the cooling effect. I soon realized however that this was not over by a long shot. I was at a total loss. I had to think clearly. I quickly started working out my options. I could of course resist what was happening, however, judging by his massive body, I established that I had little or no chance of succeeding there. I might even find myself in a worse situation if he became violent. I could try to reason with him. At this point however, I suspect that he would be in no fit state of mind to reason with.

I could try crying hysterically and maybe get a little sympathy and perhaps even a release. That sounded like a good way to get slapped around if he lost patients. Then it struck me. "Do nothing," I'll just lay here pretending to be unconscious and let him run his course. He still doesn't know I'm awake. I'll just keep it that way. My womanly parts might be stretched out of shape by the sheer mass of that monster, but I would still be alive and relatively unharmed. Yes, that was a plan I could live with.

Having reached a decision, and having a plan in place, I began to lose some of the overwhelming panic that had paralyzed me before. I felt my muscles begin to relax, and I became, in my mind nothing more than a sex doll. No emotion. Yes, that was the ticket. Remove myself emotionally. I looked for something to occupy my thoughts, something pleasant. My mind drifted back once more to my last night with Dave. His soft touch. The way he caressed my ear, my neck, my breasts. The smell of him when we made love. The feel of him inside me. These thoughts buoyed me over what was happening to me in the here and now. And then I felt it.

12