Moonlight and Warm Sand Ch. 03

Story Info
A married woman discovers Living Large.
6.8k words
3.93
18.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoenix Rising

For those readers that are looking for some sort of revenge scene to be played out against an unfaithful wife, or the devastation of a broken relationship, I will advise you that this is not the story for you. There are times when an indiscretion can actually benefit a relationship. As I am an incurable romantic, the somewhat whimsical conclusion of this story is about one of these occasions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was Saturday, and neither Dave nor I had anything special that needed attending to, so we spent the morning hours lounging around in bed and just cuddling. It occurred to me that as I lay next to Dave that he really was a marvel of a man. Loving, considerate, sensitive to my needs even if I didn't know I needed attention, he always did. He was a great father to our children too. What more could any woman ask for? Right now, I didn't want to think along those particular lines. I already knew what more I desired in a man.

We spent the rest of the morning unpacking Dave's suitcases and washing the contents. As we were doing so, it became obvious that Dave was decidedly distracted. As the day wore on, he seemed to become more and more pensive. Dave had a doctor appointment mid day for a checkup, and when he returned he seemed a bit better, but still not quite right somehow.

Finally about 6:00 in the evening I asked what was going on with him, almost fearing that he had reconsidered his earlier declaration about doing "whatever made me happy", and was going to probe deeper into the recent change in my behavior. Rather than answer me, he turned, looked me squarely in the eyes with a very appraising gaze and said "What do you say, we go out for dinner. I have something I need to talk to you about." Fearing the worst, my expression must have shown my instant anxiety, because he quickly turned, walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

After a few minutes, Dave emerged from the shower and quickly wrapped a towel around his waist. He gave me an appraising look and told me that I needed to get all dolled up because he had a big surprise for me. At this point, I was totally confused but did as I was asked. The confusion must have shown on my face because he told me that he thought that I would really enjoy my present.

Even though I had supposedly just taken a shower, I elected to take another to touch up my newly shaved areas. I was really getting turned on by the soft smooth feel of my pubic mound and had a sudden thought about having the hair removed permanently by laser treatments. I had never seriously considered this before because the thought of having a stranger between my legs was more than a little disquieting. The new me, however, was finding the idea a bit daring and definitely erotic.

As I emerged from the shower, I discovered that new bottle of lotion had been placed on the cabinet. Taking the hint, I began to apply liberal amounts to legs, hands, arms, and especially my newly exposed labia. Almost at once I began to feel a warming tingling sensation all over my body and the aroma was almost mind numbing, a little bit like a mild alcohol high. I had no idea where Dave was going with this, but I sure liked the direction it was taking.

I put on my "evening out" make-up and did my hair loosely around my face in a way that I knew Dave found especially attractive.

As I entered our bedroom I saw what I presumed to be this evening's wardrobe laid out very neatly across the king size bed. It was what I can only describe as the most beautiful silk evening dress I had ever laid my eyes upon. It was made of sheer silk with the most beautiful gold embroidery I had ever seen. It was done with an exquisite floral design of interwoven chrysanthemums and twisted vines. Lying on the bed next to the dress was an equally beautiful black satin corset and sheer thigh high stockings.

On the floor were High heel shoes to match, but to my astonishment, the heels had to be at least 6 inches high. I had never attempted to wear anything quite that high before, but then again, this was the new me, and I was game for anything.

I looked up from the bed to see Dave standing in the doorway watching my reaction. He obviously appreciated what he was seeing because he had a broad smile on his face. I spread my hands over the new clothing in an unspoken question. Dave only smiled and said "I had this made especially for you while I was last in Thailand. Do you like it?"

"Like it." I gushed "I absolutely love it." "Am I to put it on now"? I asked, already knowing the answer.

Dave looked at me in mock exasperation. "Of course, you're to put it on now. But I expect you may need some help."

I looked at Dave, smiled and winked. "This should prove interesting."

Dave suggested that I might wish to put my hose on first as it might be a bit harder to do so after I put on the corset. As I finished pulling the soft stockings up my unusually sensitive thighs, Dave turned around to open a small bag and produced a delicate lace garter belt. "Shouldn't I put on my panties first?" I asked. Dave simply shook his head gently and smiled. I looked him in the eye, gave him my best sultry look and smiled back.

When I was younger, I had, on a couple of occasions worn a girdle which I hadn't particularly cared for, so the corset was just a bit worrisome. It was next on our list of things to put on and I was getting a bit nervous about getting into it. Dave pointed out that it had a split busk in the front which allowed it to open all the way up the front and made getting into it a lot easier than an old-fashioned girdle.

Dave had obviously been doing his research, because as he helped me into it, he filled me in on some of the ins and outs of "Tight Lacing". I don't know if it was the lotion, the excitement of trying on these beautiful clothes or Dave constantly touching me, but as he went on I found that I was getting seriously aroused.

With the corset in place, I walked over to the full-length mirror and took my first look at myself in my new "Lovers Embrace," which I had learned from Dave was what some women called what wearing a corset felt like.

The corset was a style called "Over the Bust" and was intended to provide some degree of modesty for the wearer. That being said, however, what I was seeing in the mirror could hardly be termed modest.

I had once heard it rumored that a very famous female country western singer that was known for her very large bust, wore a corset. Looking at myself in the mirror now, I could most certainly see why.

I had never really lost my figure, but with age, I had definitely suffered from a southerly drift of my womanly parts. The corset corrected all that. Everything that had drifted was not only back but was back in spades. All the breast material that had migrated down and outward was now pushed up and was forcing everything else out of the top of the corset to the degree that almost half of my areolas were exposed.

My waist was back to what I assessed to be about 26 inches. As I turned and admired my reflection from all angles I said aloud. "Maybe I should give serious consideration to taking up the guitar." Dave made the connection right away and we both laughed.

I turned and faced Dave. The look on his face was priceless. Talk about your "Shock and Awe," this was it. I was very pleased not to mention flattered to see a bulge growing in the front of his pants, and the evening was only just beginning.

Dave picked up the shoes from the floor and I steadied myself on his shoulder as he slipped them onto my feet one at a time. For the first time in our lives together I was as tall as Dave. It was quite a change in perspective for me. Dave had me stand still while he slipped the sheer silk dress over my head, tied the broad gold silk sash around my now tiny waist, and stood back to admire the overall effect. "My god you are beautiful," was all he could say. I wish I had a picture of the look on his face, but then again, I didn't really need one. His look of total admiration is indelibly etched into my mind forever. I turned to take a look at the final product, but before I could, Dave turned me away and said: "Let's get going love, the evening waits."

As we walked to the car I took notice of something that I hadn't noticed before. When the dress was laid out on the bed, I had failed to notice that both sides of the front were split up to my upper thigh just revealing the lace tops of my stockings, but not so high as to expose my womanhood. At first, I was a little miffed. "My god, I must look like Jessica Rabbit," I thought. Then as that thought slowly percolated through my mind, I decided that this is the new me, so Jessica Rabbit is absolutely not a bad thing especially with the entire evening ahead of me.

Dave opened the car door for me and I slipped inside allowing the dress to fall open and slide off to one side exposing my entire upper thigh, lace stocking top, and just a hint of something a bit higher. I thought Dave was going to cum in his pants right there. He stood at the door mesmerized like a deer in the headlights for a full 30 seconds trying to swallow while I settled myself very slowly into the supple leather of the bucket seat.

As we started driving, I allowed my hand drift over the center console and onto Dave's upper thigh just to let him know that I was still focused on being with him tonight, but also I wanted to sneak a feel to see if he was still aroused. It only took the briefest caress to determine that he was sporting a rampant erection under his pants leg. It gave me an intense sense of pleasure to know that I could still evoke this sort of reaction from him, even after all our years together.

We drove south on the coastline highway for about 45 minutes, and by the time we were about half way through our drive the sky had darkened and a beautiful full moon had risen just above the horizon. I couldn't help but notice that as we drove, Dave kept sneaking peeks at me. In the growing darkness, it must have become more difficult because I could also see that every time we passed under a street light he wouldn't miss the opportunity to take another look.

Driving farther south, I noticed that the buildings and homes had stretched out and now there were vast expanses where all there was were vegetation-covered dunes between the road and surf. Finally, we slowed and made a left turn onto an unpaved driveway. The bewilderment on my face made Dave chuckle under his breath, but I was beginning to wonder why I got all decked out for a romp in the bushes. Everything became clear as we rounded a bend, and I found myself looking at a beautiful old Victorian style house that could easily be considered a mansion, sitting on the beachside. An antique sign in front of the building read "The Phoenix".

Unlike the driveway, the circle in front of the house was covered with a mosaic of multi-colored paving stones, portraying what must have been a phoenix in flight. The covert nature of the entrance from the highway made it obvious that this establishment was not meant to be what you might consider a mainstream restaurant, but was catering to a somewhat more esoteric clientele. Dave pulled up to the front door, and a very neatly dressed young man descended the stairs and opened my door.

The valet was quick to hide his expression but not before I saw his jaw drop open as I slowly swung first my right leg, and then my left, out of the seat and onto the pavement. The heels of my new shoes made standing from the bucket seat a bit awkward and the young man was very quick to assist me to a standing position. The expression on his face told me that he was enjoying every second of my body unfolding from the front seat.

I took a moment to survey my surroundings and wondered if we were alone here. There were no other cars to be seen anywhere. As I was pondering this observation, I noticed our car disappearing behind some landscaping on the far side of the circle.

Climbing the stairs to the front porch on Dave's arm was a totally new experience for me in this dress. Every time I bent my knee and lifted my foot to the next step the split in the fabric would brush the now very sensitive skin on my inner thigh, and after only the five steps to the landing, my attention was focused on the sensations it brought to the area between my thighs. It was becoming apparent that the lotion was something more than a skin softener because I could feel moisture building in my innermost parts as well.

The entrance into the grand foyer of the restaurant was elegant, to say the least. Paneled in rosewood with a circular staircase around the outer circumference, and a glorious crystal chandelier hanging down from the ceiling some 30 feet above. The entrance to the establishment was nothing, however, compared to my entrance into the main dining area. The Maitre D' stood at the entrance to the main floor awaiting our arrival. He was attempting to look nonchalant as we approached but was obviously enjoying the view.

The main dining area was arranged with a central area consisting of 8 or 9 larger tables, and around the outer edge of nearly circular room were a series of secluded alcoves partially obscured by curtains which I presumed could be closed for complete privacy. Most of the alcoves were occupied and one, in particular, the curtains had been completely drawn. Heads turned and every eye was on us as we entered the room, and I felt a rush of excitement as I casually observed that every man in the room was visually devouring my body with their eyes. If I was not completely mistaken, it looked as though a few of women seemed to be equally attentive. I felt Dave stiffen just a bit and almost through his chest out just a bit as we crossed to our alcove. I was flattered to realize that even at my age, tonight I was Dave's trophy wife, and he was making the most of his moment in the spotlight with me. I had a sudden realization that the reason Dave had been in no particular hurry to get here was because he wanted to make just such an entrance; Mission Accomplished.

As we sat through supper and as we hadn't closed the curtains, several of the couples approached our table under one pretext or another, but all asked if this was our first visit to the club. We answered in the affirmative and all expressed the wish that it would not be our last. During a break between the attentions from the other guests, I turned to Dave and asked "Club"? Dave explained that yes it was a club of sorts. It was a group of the most successful businessmen and socialites in the area that shared a few "special interests". Dave had apparently had a protracted conversation with one of the members during a recent flight and had received an invitation to come for a little informal interview with some of the members.

When we had finished eating Dave slid a little closer to me and under the cover of the table cloth, slid his hand up my inner thigh. His touch was like a mild electric tingle to my legs and pussy, and I willingly parted my legs to allow him unrestricted access. Dave's hand was now gently massaging my pussy and I could feel myself slipping into lust induced frenzy. In just a few moments I was feeling the onset of an orgasm and threw my left leg over Dave's right leg further exposing my pussy to his probing fingers. I slid my hand under the table and deftly pulled down the zipper of Dave's pants, slipped my hand inside and extracted the largest and hardest cock I had ever felt on him. Something else was different.

At first, I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but suddenly it dawned on me why it felt so different to me. It also explained why he had been so quick to wrap a towel around himself after his shower. Dave had shaved himself to match my newly shaved pussy. I gave Dave a long appraising look to which he only smiled.

With my hand firmly around Dave's smooth hard cock, I allowed my first orgasm to wash over me. I was trying not to let it become apparent above the table what was happening to me below, and was thankful that the table cloth was there hiding, our somewhat depraved activates. I could feel my legs and pussy twitching violently. Somehow even though my hips were pumping hard into Dave's fingers, it didn't appear that anybody was taking any notice. As I paid a bit more attention to the other guests, it began to look as though they were all watching some sort of sporting event on monitors mounted on the wall above the alcoves. Feeling a sense of relief that we were not being observed, I allowed myself to give into the overall intense sense of pleasure I was experiencing and began to ramp up into another mind blowing orgasm. In retrospect it seemed an odd coincidence that at about the same time I had my second orgasm, the guests watching TV gave a collective moan of satisfaction, as though there had been some sort of event of interest in the game.

I could feel my juices sliding out of my now dripping orifice and decided that it might be the better part of valor to protect the part of my dress that I was sitting on. After all, at some point tonight, I was going to have to stand and walk out of here. The last thing I needed was a large sticky wet spot on my new dress, so I covertly slid the napkin from the seat beside me and into a position under my now sopping wet pussy.

As I continued to climb out of the fog and back to the real world, I glanced over at the booth with the drawn curtains. They had parted slightly as though someone had just entered or left, leaving the slightest separation. I could see movement within, but not really make anything recognizable out of what I saw. I briefly saw a person look out the slit and directly at me. I thought they looked familiar, but again, under the circumstances, I couldn't be certain of anything.

After a particularly good desert, Dave stood and excused himself telling me that he needed to use the restroom. During his absence, the waiter brought me an unusually odd but delicious tasting drink and informed me that it was the specialty of the club. When Dave returned about 10 minutes later, we noticed that the other guests had begun milling around and chatting as though they were old acquaintances.

Taking this as a sign, I removed the napkin from under my lap and set it aside out of sight. Dave helped me to my feet, and we began to work our way around the room chatting with all the couples. Without exception, we were greeted with enthusiasm by everyone there, and even though the men's eyes were still ravaging every inch of my body, somehow there was a subtle change in attitude almost as though somehow we had gained entrance to some inner circle of intimate friends.

During our wanderings, we noted that several of the couples had made their way to the doorway of an adjoining room and leaving. Taking this as a hint, Dave and I started towards the entrance. As we were leaving I thought to take a look up at the monitor to see what they had all been watching. There on the big screen was what appeared to be the underside of a table. My heart stopped for a split second as I could clearly see a napkin with a wet spot still on the chair. As I began to examine it more closely, it suddenly went black and I heard someone inside the curtained alcove swear softly.

I was immensely relieved that we were leaving right then, because if my suspicions were correct I would never be able to look any of these people in the eye ever again.

As we stepped out and onto the front porch, we were again greeted by the valet, but instead of asking for our car Dave asked the young man if there was an access path to the beach behind the club. The valet pointed us to a nice covered path and we strolled over to it. My new high heeled shoes were absolutely not suited for this type of terrain, so I took them off and handed them to Dave to put in his jacket pockets. Just a few yards through the foliage covered dunes we emerged onto a beautiful white sand beach. The sand was very soft and fine and had obviously been imported. Probably, from the west coast of Florida where the sand is almost as fine as flower. It was becoming apparent that no expense had been spared to make this club unique.

12