Moonlight Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He isn't one of those guys that gets what he wants and tosses the girl on the scrap heap when he's done, is he?" demanded a concerned Heather.

"Don't worry about that. My sister's still fond of him and she's been married for two years," revealed Derrick. "I don't think any of the girls he's dated have ever said anything bad about him, except maybe how they couldn't get him to commit. He sure doesn't treat girls like that jerk treated your sister."

Jessica was pleasantly surprised at how intelligent and personable Dave was. She had assumed that a surfer/waiter would be little more than eye candy. Dave had constantly surprised her with his wit and observations. He was obviously well educated and capable. She found she liked those traits in a man.

As they strolled along the water's edge, Dave would point out points of interest on the beach and beyond. He explained some of the history of the town and spoke fondly of his years in high school. Jessica envied him his many good memories. High school had been a difficult time for her.

Two very attractive women in small bikinis had been walking along the shoreline, but stopped Dave to speak to him. "Are you going to the Moonlight Ball next Saturday night? You worked the last two years and missed it. You've got to come this year."

"I haven't given it much thought," Dave said evasively. "I'll have to check my schedule."

Jessica resented how the two women ignored her, even though she was obviously with Dave at the moment. Without much thought, she simply blurted, "Yeah, we'll let you know about that. We haven't even discussed it yet."

"And you are?" asked the big breasted red head.

"I'm Dr. Jessica Williams and perhaps more importantly to you both, I'm the woman Dave is with this afternoon," responded Jessica with the hope of intimidating the two sharks.

"Wait! Are you the woman that got dumped by her boyfriend last night at Moonlight Bay House? Because you give lousy blow jobs!" laughed the busty brunette. "I never even knew that was possible!"

"Word certainly gets around quite quickly," blushed Jessica as she tried to think of something to get back at the two beautiful women. "Luckily, Dave has agreed to be my instructor this week in hopes I'll improve my game. I really didn't have much to work with before."

The two ladies looked at each other in surprise and then broke out in laughter as the redhead quipped, "I'm sure Dave will get you up to speed. He's very experienced and has a lot to offer a girl."

"We should get together sometime and compare notes," suggested the other girl. "You're pretty funny. That was a great comeback. We were busting your chops and you turned it around and made us both jealous."

Once Jessica and Dave were alone, Jessica apologized. "I'm sorry about acting like we were together, as if I had some say in who you took to some dance. It's must be pretty embarrassing for you to be seen with the girl that can't even give a good blowjob. It sounds like I'll ruin your reputation. You've been with both of those girls, haven't you?"

"Jess, the thing I dislike most about your boyfriend was his eagerness to share what should be personal information. I don't discuss any relationships I may have had. I feel that whatever another person shared with me in a private setting should remain private. I've never done anything I need to be ashamed of, but I feel it's a betrayal to tell stories out of school," concluded Dave.

Jessica felt herself more drawn to Dave as he told her his thoughts. Why couldn't James have been a true gentleman, like Dave? As she thought back to James' words the previous night, she realized that being rid of him was the best thing that could have happened. It occurred to Jessica that the 'surfer dude' next to her had far more character and loyalty than the guy that would soon be leading businesses worth millions.

As she walked, Jessica considered Dave's situation. His mother owned a popular restaurant and he worked for her. He seemed to be a very good son to her. He had served in the Marines and had even been wounded and almost killed. He seemed to be very popular with the local female population, as well as certain lady tourists. He was obviously intelligent and kind. His body looked like something out of a mythology book, as in Greek Gods. The fact that she felt she could absolutely trust him made the entire package that was Dave Sanders look quite attractive.

An hour later, Dave and Jessica strolled back to the area of beach her parents occupied. Jessica smiled to her mother when she arched an inquisitive eyebrow, drawing a big smile from Nancy Williams in return. Willow and Tim were stretched out on blankets enjoying the sun on their backs.

"Thanks for the walk and the personal instructions," stated Jessica with a warm smile. "I've had a wonderful day and a lot of that was because you were so nice to me. You've been very kind to me, especially after the way things started yesterday."

Jessica stepped closer to Dave and kissed his cheek lightly. Dave glanced at Nancy Williams to determine her reaction to Jessica's small sign of affection and was pleased to see the woman favoring him with a warm smile.

When Tim stood to join Dave, Willow jumped to her feet and hugged him briefly before planting a quick kiss on his lips. "Thanks for everything, Tim. You have my number, so don't wait too long to call."

As the two men headed toward the parking area, Willow turned to her friend with a big smile and asked, "Dave gave you personal instructions?"

"Surfing instructions," replied Jessica. "We did meet a couple of beautiful girls in skimpy bikinis that know Dave and seemed to think he's very good in more than a few disciplines. They were extremely friendly to him."

"Derrick told me that Dave dated his sister back in high school and she still has a thing for him," revealed Heather. "He said Dave's a great guy, but it sounds like the competition is pretty heavy."

"Tim's really nice," observed Willow. "He served in the Marines with Dave and thinks the world of him. The cool thing is he's a fireman! I can't wait to tell Dad I'm dating a fireman. He'll like that!"

"You're dating Tim?" asked Jessica. "You just went for a walk on the beach, or did he ask you out?"

"He's working the next four nights. So we can't go out, but I'm going to see him during the day. He works twelve hour shifts. He works the next four nights and then has three off. We'll be here for two weeks, so it's very possible we'll be dating before it's time to leave," reasoned Willow. "I sure hope so!"

"How about you, Sis? Are you going to be dating your Adonis?" asked Heather.

"I wouldn't call him mine," clarified Jessica. "I can see the argument for the Adonis part. He's really good looking and in great shape. We didn't talk about work. I don't know if he'll be working at his mom's restaurant tonight or not."

"I guess that means you don't have a date tonight, either. Should we go out someplace?" asked Willow.

"I don't know about that," hesitated Jessica before lowering her voice so her parents could not hear her next words. "The two girls we met on the beach had already heard I was dumped because I gave lousy blowjobs. This is a small town and everyone knows everyone else's business."

"They really told you that?" marveled Willow. "Did you bitch slap the shit out of them?"

"You know I wouldn't do that. I just told them that Dave was helping me correct and improve my technique. I thought it would make them jealous," admitted Jessica. "It didn't bother them at all, but it seemed to make them like me better for some reason. I had the feeling that they thought I was joining their 'I've been with Dave Sanders' club or something. They gave me the impression they had been with him already."

"I can see why the guy might cut a wide swath," agreed Willow. "He's really good looking and Tim is no slouch, either. Hell, I'd do his sister and I don't even swing that way. The whole family is gorgeous!"

Against her better judgment, Jessica agreed to visit a few local nightspots with Willow. The two attractive and unattached friends were in constant demand on the dance floor. While taking a breather during an intermission, two men approached their table and offered to buy them a drink.

"No thanks," smiled Jessica as she took in their tattoos and the dirty jeans they were wearing. "We've already had our limit for the night."

"Come on! You've been dancing up a storm, shaking that sweet ass and those tits all over the place. You must be thirsty," responded the taller of the two as he made a point of staring at Jessica's chest.

"I think you two assholes had better leave us alone," insisted Willow loud enough to be heard across the room. "We have no interest in a couple of filthy losers. Get lost!"

"You bitch!" snarled the second man. "Who the hell do you think you are to come into our town and act like you own the fucking place? We should..."

"Don't even say it, Billy Jensen!" warned a woman that had approached unnoticed by Jessica. "I met her on the beach this afternoon and she was with Dave Sanders. I think I saw Tim Benson with the other girl. You're going to get your ass kicked all the way to Georgia if you don't leave these girls alone right now!"

Jessica watched the two men mull the woman's warning over briefly before turning and walking out the nearest exit. Relieved, she turned her attention to the young woman that had stepped in and convinced the men to leave. It was the big bosomed red head she and Dave had spoken to on the beach!

"Thanks so much for helping us out with those jerks. They seemed to be pretty angry," stated Jessica as she stood and hugged the other woman. "Would you like to sit with us?"

"Sure, if I can bring Sheila with me. She's the girl that was with me when we met you on the beach with Dave," responded the redhead. Soon the four women were seated and introductions were made. Bianca, and her friend, Sheila, were very friendly and Jessica found she enjoyed their company.

"You have to explain why dropping the names of Dave and Tim made those two assholes tuck tail and run," demanded Willow. "There must be a story there."

"I would think it would be pretty obvious to you," answered Bianca. "You saw those two guys with their shirts off. That's enough to make most guys think twice about bothering their ladies."

"I think it's more the stories that followed them back from Iraq," opined Sheila. "You probably know they were in the Marines. Well, they were considered plenty tough before they joined the service, but they've gotten a bit of a reputation since. They were home on leave before being deployed a second time when some bad ass wannabes decided to try them out at a little bar just off Route 95 in Georgia. Long story short, they put three of the guys in the hospital while two others required outpatient treatment."

"Did Dave and Tim get hurt, or in trouble for it?" asked a concerned Willow.

"There were cameras in the bar," replied Bianca. "The videos showed Dave and Tim trying to avoid trouble and they were actually leaving when the five guys jumped them. I guess things got pretty rough for a minute or so. Tim wound up with a black eye and Dave had a nasty cut on his arm. The local sheriff offered to hire them when they got out of the service."

"Combine that with the rumors about some of the things that happened in Iraq and most guys find it's wise to leave Tim and Dave alone," added Sheila. "They don't talk about it, but rumors have them involved in some pretty intense battles. We heard they received a bunch of medals and ribbons, but they've never shown them to anyone as far as I know."

"Are they dangerous?" asked Jessica. "They seem so nice."

"They're very dangerous, but only to assholes that try something stupid around them. Dave marched your former boyfriend out of their restaurant after he tried to hit Dave. He's lucky he missed. Dave probably knows a few dozen ways to disable or kill clowns like him without breaking into a sweat," laughed Sheila.

"If you girls reel those two in, you'll be doing something that dozens of us have tried and failed. I dated Dave a few times and Sheila went out with Tim, but it was never serious. That was their decision, not ours," revealed Bianca.

"I thought from the way you talked this afternoon that you and Dave had been together, if you know what I mean," admitted Jessica.

"To be honest, we were. I kind of pushed him into it. I thought once he experienced what I had to offer, I'd have him hooked," admitted Bianca. "I found out differently. He was really nice to me, but he told me we just didn't click that way. He never bragged about being with me, or even told anyone we slept together. In fact, he's never bragged about any of the women he's bedded. He's a real gentleman.

"He's the best lover I ever had," added Bianca with a smile. "He's totally unselfish and takes his time to be sure his partner is satisfied. His body is amazing. You won't have any complaints, believe me."

"I just met him. We only walked the beach and surfed a little. Why do you think it'll go any farther?" asked Jessica more calmly than she felt.

"Are you kidding?" laughed Sheila. "You were dating that douche bag when you first arrived. If you can land Dave, you'll be trading up a million times!"

"James was good looking. His family is very wealthy and he's being groomed to take over the family businesses. He's a very good catch," insisted Jessica as she wondered to herself why she felt the need to defend James.

"Sure he is," chuckled Bianca before adding, "If you like pretentious pricks that shout in front of your parents that you're a lousy cock sucker. Yeah, that's my ideal man."

"How does everyone know so much about that scene?" asked a bewildered Willow.

"It's really a small town at heart. Sheila's cousin was eating there that night and witnessed the whole thing. Plus Derrick Johnson posted a video of the dumb ass taking a swing at Dave and being shown the door so fast his head was swimming."

"What about Tim?" demanded Willow. "Have you heard anything about his bedroom skills?"

"I'd say Dave and Tim are a lot alike," replied Sheila with a wistful smile. "He's very patient and pays attention to details. I'd still be with him if it was up to me. I dated him longer than Bianca was with Dave, but Tim just didn't want to commit. I thought I'd break his heart by suggesting we should break up if he wasn't going to be serious. Big mistake! He agreed and kissed me goodbye before I'd finished my little speech."

The next afternoon found Jessica with Willow, Heather and her parents, enjoying the beach. Derrick was sitting next to Heather when Tim and Dave approached. Willow stood and gave Tim a hug, while Jessica was far less demonstrative. She gave both men a warm smile, but her eyes lingered on Dave.

"Have you had any lunch yet?" asked Dave after the hellos were done. "I'd be glad to treat you all to lunch at a popular local pub."

"If Tim's interested, I'm in!" exclaimed Willow as she held Tim's hand.

Why don't you young folks go ahead?" suggested Nancy Williams. "Ben and I will relax here for a while before we go back to our hotel."

"If your invite includes Derrick and me, we'd be happy to get something to eat. How about it, Jess?" asked Heather as she stood and took Derrick's hand.

"I guess if everyone else wants to go, I will, too," agreed Jessica as Dave helped her to her feet. "You really don't have to buy us lunch, though. Heather and I can pay for our own."

"Sis! Dave offered and we'd be rude to argue the point," retorted Heather. "Let's go!"

Jessica was more than a little surprised when Dave pulled his truck into a parking lot where several police cars, a fire truck, and a first responder ambulance were all parked. After her discussion with Bianca and Shelia, she had formed the impression Dave would tend to avoid police of any kind.

It was immediately obvious to Jessica that Dave and Tim were well known and liked by the patrons of the pub. They were greeted by comments and desultory insults as soon as they entered the building. Jessica was stunned when she saw Dave's sister, Diane, in a police uniform.

Diane gave her a wide smile, but Jessica wasn't satisfied with that reception and went over to hug her. "I had no idea you were a policewoman! You look great in your uniform!"

"Thanks, Jessica," responded Diane as she returned the hug. "I joined so I could wear a cool uniform and legally use a taser on annoying people. I enjoy the work."

"Would you join us for lunch" invited Jessica.

"I just finished mine and I have to get back on patrol, but thanks. If I may be a little nosey, how are you and Dave getting along?" asked Diane.

"We're friends, I think. We've only spent a little time together and I'll be leaving in less than two weeks, so nothing will come of any friendship we have," replied Jessica.

"I guess you haven't made it to that important second date yet since Dave hasn't tossed you out for your lack of talent, orally speaking," laughed Diane.

"No, but I did tell two girls, Sheila and Bianca, that Dave was helping me improve my game in that regard," admitted Jessica with a laugh of her own. "They thought it was pretty funny. They had already heard about James calling me a pathetic cock sucker!"

"What a jerk. There's no good way for a man to mention a lover's skills in public without making it sound cheap and slutty. It wouldn't have been any better if he had announced that you were the best cock sucker in the east. It still doesn't sound like a compliment, unless it's pillow talk between the two of you."

Diane walked Jessica back to her table and greeted everyone at the table before leaving. The waitress came over with menus and asked for their drink order. That was when the ribbing began.

"Dave, you have a new girl?" asked a man in fireman's shirt. "I sure hope she's got a good head, on her shoulders that is. I'm heard we've recently had tourists come to town lacking the ability to get ahead, or give it."

Jessica turned red at the comment and even redder at the ensuing laughter. Dave was watching her and she realized he was waiting to see what her response would be. She somehow realized that she was being tested. These were Dave and Tim's friends and she wanted them to respect and like her.

"That may be true, but luckily there are a few good men in Moonlight Bay that are ready, willing and able to remedy that embarrassing problem," gushed Jessica as she wrapped her arms around Dave's left arm and hugged it to her chest. "I've heard that this is a town that gives people a second chance. If my presence is upsetting, I'll gladly leave. I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable, especially if I accidently slide under the table and polish my skills."

Jessica's surprising response caused the entire room to erupt into laughter. Willow and Heather were the only ones not laughing; mostly because they were too stunned to do anything but stare at Jessica.

"You've got a keeper there, Sanders," declared the man that had made the comment about getting ahead. "You'd better tell her it's against the law to try polishing anything under the table. We still have some cops here, so I'd suggest she wait on that one."

Jessica was accepted as one of the group after that. She had demonstrated she could take a joke, and make one. The rest of the meal was spent being introduced to various emergency responders, as well as a couple of hospital employees and sharing stories.

Once it became known that Jessica and Willow were doctors, everyone immediately began extolling the virtues of the local home town hospital and the need for better health care in the area. When Willow expressed her desire to be a pediatric surgeon, the lobbying intensified.