Moonlight in Vermont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And indeed I liked this picture very much, her in the kitchen, in the same outfit she was wearing, taken from a front angle thus showing all of her wonderful curves, boobs, belly, bottom.

I thought of her for a long time, calling her many a night in my dreams. I finally recognized the music with the help of a musician friend, symphony # 7 from Anton Bruckner, the theme which had been used in the movie "A summer 42". I guess it was appropriate, a teenager having an affair with a married woman whose husband was away in the war. Even though I was 10 years older than the movie character, maybe she was telling me something through the music.

Soon my life changed, I got married, had children. I moved to Vermont, close to this magical place but for other reasons; it was no longer time to search for her.

Once in a while I look at a large detailed map of the area, and try to figure out where this amazing encounter could have happened,this happy fairy tale where I didn't enter the house lost in the woods to be pushed into an oven and be eaten by a fat mean witch, but where I was merged into the very voluptuous body of a good fairy, still to be eaten but in a wonderful way. And I think one day I will find her.

12