Moonlight Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to remember not to bite too hard to cause pain, but the drive to leave my mark is too strong. I bite down hard enough to leave a reminder of me, but not so hard that it hurts her, just enough to hold her in place, and sate my animalistic demands. Feeling my teeth on her shoulder, Jaame gives a harsh growl, cums hard against my hand, followed by a deep groan, all while shivers quake through her entire body, taking me along with her. I lost track of how many times I made her cum for me, but I take pity and release her shoulder, take my fingers out of her trembling pussy, place a kiss to my mark, and stroke my hand soothingly along her back.

With her collapsed on the bed still face down, I lay on my back, arms behind my head, eyes shut with a content smile on my face, for I had pleased my mate. Sensing that I had moved away, she crawls over to me, lays her head in the crook of my shoulder and cuddles close, trying to get her breath back, her hand on my chest. We just lay there for awhile, my desire fulfilled, satisfied with how many times I had pleasured her. Her body curved against mine just feels so right. My arm wraps around her, cradling her close as the tremors continue to course through her body and into mine.

12