Moonlight Romance

Story Info
They make love on the beach.
962 words
3.85
24.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cool waves were lapping at Alex's feet as she lay on the sand at the edge of the ocean. Her heart was racing, every nerve in her body tingled with desire. Her dark, wet hair, shimmering in the moonlight, fell across her shoulders like black velvet.

Michael was just coming out of the water to join her. His body glistened as if peppered with glitter. In the shadows of light reflecting off the water, Alex could see his muscles tighten as he lowered himself onto the wet sand beside her.

Reaching over her with one strong arm, he pulled her on top of him. Her hair brushed his chest causing the fire in him to rage more uncontrollably. He reached out and brushed back the hair clinging to her face. Cupping her cheek, he kissed her sweet lips lustfully. His hands roamed her body, memorizing all of her curves and imperfections. Their hearts were pounding wildly. The waves caressed them, as they lie there kissing in the warm sand. Alex sat up, straddling him, taking in his manly features.

Michael's eyes moved over her as softly as the moonlight. He took in how her breasts heaved with every breath, how the shadows played across her golden skin. With one finger, he touched her pert nipple making her gasp with anticipation. She arched her back, pushing her breast into his welcoming hand. He caressed her, delighting in the silkiness of her skin. Alex's head went back, her long dark hair licked across his thighs. His low, deep moan was barely audible over the sound of the rising tide.

Michael rolled her nipple between his thumb and index finger as he sat up to give attention to her other breast with his tongue. She ran her fingers through his satin hair as he traced wet circles around her nipple, his hot breath making her shiver in the cool ocean breeze. Her hands moved to his broad shoulders, down his back, pushing her breast into his eager mouth. His lips parted as he feasted on the succulent flesh. She arched again, feeling his sex press against her, she pressed back into him, moaning.

Putting his hand behind her head he pulled her to kiss him. His tongue probed the soft, wet depths of her mouth, gliding across her teeth and full lips. Still kissing her, he wrapped her in his arms and rolled her gently so that his body covered hers. He kissed her deeper, more intensely. She squirmed under him, feeling his throbbing manhood lurch as she moved.

He slowly rolled with her so that they were side by side. Looking into her mesmerizing blue eyes he traced her lips with his finger, her tongue darted out to lick it. She pulled it into her mouth, sucking lightly, flicking at the tip with her soft tongue. He slowly, continued tracing an imaginary line down her chin, her neck, between her ample breasts, down to the soft hair hiding his treasure.

Alex was quivering with anticipation, moaning loudly, writhing on the cooling sand. With one swiftly guided finger he found her button, hot and wet. Alex reached for him, pulling him close, kissing him hungrily. The gentle fondling was sending waves of desire through her entire body. Michael moved down her neck, planting hot, wet kisses on the same path his finger had taken. She closed her eyes as he explored her depths with his tongue and drank in her sweetness. She groaned and parted her legs wider, giving him full access to what he craved.


The tide was coming in higher, washing over them, breaking on their inseparable bodies. Not wanting the moment to end because of the rising tide, she stopped him and led him by the hand to the jagged rocks just behind them.

Michael stood behind her, cupping her breasts, kissing her neck and shoulders. His hands moved over her as softly as the breeze. Balancing herself with one hand she rocked back against him, he was throbbing. His sex was beckoning her. He groaned deeply in her ear, sliding his hands down her breasts, her stomach, back to her swollen button. From behind, while grinding slowly against her firm, round buttocks he masturbated her.

She was breathing heavily, waves of pleasure rose and fell in her like the waves crashing on the beach. Just as she was about to climax from his masterful masturbation, he entered her, slowly. Together they cried out with pleasure as inch by inch her tightness closed on him like a satin glove.

Michael moved painstakingly slow as her velvety tunnel pulled him deeper with each stroke. He guided her on his fully erect staff by holding her hips, pulling her to him, their bodies becoming one.

The sensation was overwhelming. He felt his own climax rising in him as fast as the ocean tide. He knew she was ready too; her contracting muscles were milking him and making it impossible to prolong his explosion any longer.

Alex cried out, her body quivered, she tightened on him in spasm after spasm as she reached the height of ecstasy and her climax. Michael could no longer hold back, her spasms bringing him the edge at the same time.

Together they moaned and gyrated until all their energy was spent. Exhausted, Michael dropped to his knees in the sand. Alex knelt beside him resting her head on his heaving chest, listening to the rapid beating of his heart. He reached for a near by blanket and wrapped them in it. Lying back hearing only the sound of the waves pounding the beach a few yards away they could see the sun rising over the ocean. Watching the tide roll in and out as they held each other.