Moonlight Shadow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get him!" I said, getting out of the car. "Hey you!" I yelled. "Stop! Police! Stay right there!" I began walking fast towards the man.

"Uhhh!!" I heard a voice moan behind me. It was Cindy. She had gone down to her knees as she'd stumbled out of the vehicle, and nearly toppled over.

"Cindy!" I cried out, running back to her. "Are you okay?"

"I... I... Oh my God, that felt so strange." she said. I looked up and back towards the River.

The Slender Man was gone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yeah, I felt something." I said as Cindy and I sat in my office after giving our statements to Morton and Johnson. "Like some kind of energy reaching for my mind. I mentally pushed back and it subsided. Was it painful for you?"

"Not... painful." said Cindy. "Just... overwhelming. I tried to push back, but couldn't."

"Any sense of it communicating with you?" I asked.

"No, not really." said Cindy. "No voices or images. But... well, for a split-second, it felt like I was having one of my normal vibes... that Callie was in danger. And then it just felt like some kind of energy overwhelming me, and I couldn't make my body move or work right."

"Need to go to the Hospital?" I asked.

"No." Cindy said. "Hell, no. By the way, did your dashcam get anything?"

"Same as the boys' camera." I said. "Very brief image, really a blob, then bad static interference. As soon as they finish getting the video and putting it into evidence, we'll go home and make sure Callie's okay."

"Oh, don't trouble yourself, Commander." said Callie herself as she came into the office. "I'll take my baby home. By the way, your wife will have some information for you when you get home."

"Cool beans." I said. "Okay, ladies, don't let the door hit your lovely backsides on the way out. Go. Get some sleep, Cindy, and let me know if you have any weird dreams, vibes, or anything out of the ordinary."

"Yes sir." Cindy replied. "Goodnight, sir." She and Callie left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As I came into the Mountain Nest, I saw Laura in the greatroom, sitting on the sofa against the wall, using her laptop. She looked up at me in greeting, then did a double take when she saw my face.

"Wow, you look exhausted." she said. "Or... something else... you okay?"

"Four teen boys, Captain Ross, and myself saw the legendary Slender Man tonight." I said. "No joke, no kidding, we all saw it, got a bit of video, though it's messed up. I'm going to get a drink. Want one?"

"I'll have what you're having." she said. I went in the kitchen and poured two jigger glasses nearly full of Grey Goose vodka. Coming into the room again, I sat down next to my wife.

"Callie said you had some information for me?" I asked.

"Yes." said Laura. "Several things. First, those explosives your Police dog found in the money the NS-14 perps had? Consistent with stuff used by Islamist terrorists to make suicide vests. Some of the stuff you have was originally made in Israel, who reported some batches stolen a few months ago. And some of it was part of a large cache of the stuff taken from ISIS soldiers in Iraq a year ago."

People don't realize that plastique leaves chemical signatures that are like fingerprints, and batches can be traced to their point of manufacturing origin. It is possible that the CIA, the Mossad, and the FBI are very good at tracing stuff like that.

"So why is my Police dog finding it here, and brought by NS-14 gangbangers?" I asked.

"Another challenge for the Iron Crowbar to solve." Laura said, trying and failing to hide a teasing grin.

"Well," I mused, "it answers some questions, like why these NS-14 types are seemingly dealing to themselves. They weren't. In fact... ohhhhh, shi-iiiiiittt..."

"What?" asked Laura as I stared at the ceiling.

"Oh, crap..." I muttered. "The exchange had been made already! Somebody provided the gangbangers with drugs to get the explosives. Got his fill, then took off, then the TCPD comes in, Cobras blazing, and catch the NS-14 guys in the park. But we missed someone!"

Just then, two outstanding dogs came down the stairs. "Fortuitous timing, cockblockers." I said to the dogs. To Laura I said "I'll take these guys out. Be back in a minute."

Once outside, as the dogs went to do their business, I got out my Police iPhone and texted Myron, asking him to get as much footage as he could around MLK Park the night of the raid, as far before the raid as he could. A minute later I got a text back, with Myron saying he'd have something by coffee-klatch time.

Going back in, the dogs raced back to their duty stations with the kids. As I refilled my drink glass, still shaken by the Slender Man incident, I said "I'll bet the other thing you were going to tell me has to do with 'Warspear'."

"Not much gets by you, darling." said Laura. "Yes, he's been reported to be in this area, not that we didn't know that already. Langley told me primarily because I was the one that busted him up, and they told me to watch out for possible retaliation by him. They didn't tell me anything else, only that he might be here."

"They don't have to tell you." I said sourly as I drank my drink. "Not hard for the local cop on the beat to figure out that May or James Cialis told them that Warspear was here."

Laura turned and peered at me. "Damn, now why didn't I think of that?" she said in self-recrimination.

"You've got other things on your sexy mind." I said. "So... let's go to bed and work on some of those sexy things...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhh..." Roy McGhillie groaned as Becca Larrington slid her mouth over his throbbing cock. As her mouth slid down his long, thick shaft, he groaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmmfff..." Becca moaned as she took her fiancé's meaty inches into her warm wet mouth, talking almost every one of those eight inches of throbbing male lust. Becca loved sucking her boyfriend's cock, and would give Roy head after all of their dates and any other times she could get away with it.

Roy never objected. He looked at his beautiful fiancée's body as she sucked him. She was blossoming from a teenage girl into a full woman, and in a good way. Her breasts were amply large, and Roy loved sucking them, and feeling her nipples harden in his mouth. Her body was beginning to tone up after she'd begun taking yoga at Town Fitness Centers. Her mother had a very shapely body, not a big woman, no real fat on her, and Becca was destined to be the same. But Becca's hips would become wide after she had her first child, and that would make her hourglass shape all the saucier.

They'd had a rare date on a weeknight, going to the University Diner after Roy's father had called and told him the Council had confirmed him for a Purple Order. The 'Purple Order Club' in the TCPD (and really the entire Public Safety Department) was not very large at all, but it was an 'unspoken truth' that those who had Purple Orders advanced through the ranks just a bit faster.

Roy's thoughts came back to the present and Becca began jacking his hard cock along with sucking and licking the head of that huge tool. He wad double lucky, he thought, to have a girlfriend that loved to suck cock. He didn't know that Dr. Laura Fredricson had shared with Becca the 'Jerri Hall' secret: in an interview years before, Jerri Hall admitted that her relationship with Mick Jagger had lasted as long as it had because she'd given him a blowjob every morning.

And Becca was in love with Roy. She loved sucking him, and she loved taking his cock into her pussy and fucking his balls off.

"Let me ride you, baby." said Becca. She slung her shapely right leg over Roy's groin and mounted him. Grasping his cock, she fit the helmeted head inside her swollen labes, then let her weight sink down on him. They both groaned happily as her cunt was impaled on his hard male meat until he was fully sheathed, balls-deep in ecstasy.

Becca began grinding her hips as she bounced on Roy's cock, pushing down each time it seemed his cock was about to pop out of her and get away. Roy's body instinctively pushed up to meet each one of Becca's downward gyrations, and their loins crashed together with lustful intensity.

Yes, Becca thought to herself as she fucked Roy, she loved sucking Roy's cock and fucking him... but now she wanted his sperm. Since her sister Kathy had died, all she could think about was having a baby and continuing the family line. And she prayed for a girl, a girl she would name 'Kathy' after her sister...

"Ohhhhh!" Becca moaned as she felt her orgasm building up. The thought of Roy's throbbing cock spurting his thick load of potent, virile semen up into her young, fertile pussy gave their sex an intensity she had never felt before...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As they lay together in post-coital bliss, Becca on top of Roy, pressing her breasts into his chest as he held her, he heard her begin to cry.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"Nothing." Becca whispered. "I just love you, and I don't want you to go away."

"I'm not going anywhere." said Roy. "I'm staying here with you, and we're going to have a great life together." He held her more snugly to him.

"Good." said Becca. "So... what would you think about us moving up the wedding date?"

"I think that's something for you to decide with your mother." Roy said. "As long as it's not on a Bulldogs home game, or one of the big Police weekends like the Policeman's Ball, just tell me the date, and I'll be there to make you my wife."

Becca raised her head and kissed Roy. The kiss turned deeper and more passionate, and Roy was getting hard again. He eased Becca off of him, then swung himself around and got behind her. They worked his cock into her slimy pussy, and soon his groin was smacking her sweet young asscheeks as they began lustily mating. As he thrust vigorously into her again and again, she moaned. She could feel the wetness of his first climax into her, and she was eager to take another big load of his potent sperm...

Part 17 - The (sort of) Smoking Gun

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Wednesday, April 11th. "Fox Two News has learned that the Town & County Council has accepted the Board of Inquiry's findings, and by a 7-3 vote, exonerating Commander Donald Troy from any wrongdoing in the use of a helicopter gunship to fire upon criminals in MLK Park last Thursday night!"

Bettina: "Social Justice groups are outraged at the Council's vote last night. Jay Swenson and Ken Eidex, spokespersons for the group Citizens For Police Accountability, issued a statement accusing the Council of sweeping the incident under the rug and covering up for Commander Troy's actions. Candidate for Sheriff Della Harlow issued a statement saying that, and I quote 'it will require a Sheriff willing to do the right thing to hold Commander Troy accountable for his actions, since this Council cowers in fear of him and won't do what is right', close quote. And Eldrick X. Weaver, candidate for Mayor, said that the Council has supported the racist actions of Commander Troy's aggressive tactics in black neighborhoods, and have shown their own disdain for Blacks."

More Bettina: "Candidate for Sheriff Antonio Griswold also issued a statement, saying, and I quote, 'Commander Troy's actions to rescue two wounded actions and stop the criminals in their tracks with minimal risk to the Public were rightly vindicated.', close quote. Sheriff Daniel Allgood, who is running for Mayor, could not be reached for comment."

"And in State news," said Bettina, "pressure is mounting on the Attorney General to appoint an Independent State Counsel to investigate Governor Val Jared for possibly using intimidation tactics to force two women who accused him of sexual improprieties to recant, and also for collusion to cover up the facts in the murder of superstar singer Jasmine Nix. Fox Two News has learned that the Governor's closest advisors are suggesting that he not oppose the appointment, as it would make him appear guilty if he did oppose such an appointment."

"And in local news," said Bettina, "Police are investigating the sighting of a strange person at Ronald Reagan Park, near where James Cialis was found dead last week. Four teen boys reported the sighting to Police, but their attempts to film the person, described as a very tall man in a black suit and tie, did not succeed. Police have not commented on whether this person might have a connection to the murder case, which Commander Troy and his Detectives have so far been unable to solve."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Take your cheap shots now, Bettina." I muttered under my breath as we watched in MCD. "You'll be telling a different story by noon. Is that not right, Detective Davis?"

"If we get that warrant, sir." said Jerome. A half hour before, he'd come to my office and asked to speak with me. I had him sit down and he went into the case.

"Sir," he said, "I believe that trick about the backwards footprints is just that: a trick. Maybe designed to mislead us or just distract us, but I don't believe it's relevant. Cialis was a magician, and his wife was not only his assistant, but she performed some magic tricks during their acts in the City while he set up the bigger tricks."

"Where'd you get that from?" I asked.

"I called the places where he performed." said Jerome. "They told me more or less the same story... they were almost co-performers during their acts."

"Good job." I said. "Anything else?"

"Yes sir." he said. "I think I understand what you're saying about finding the murder weapon." He explained his thesis. He was correct.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was looking at the duty logs from the night before. The 'Slender Man' incidents were duly recorded, but another incident caught my eye.

A call had come in to 9-1-1 about a car on fire on the Bypass. Police and Fire units responded. The Police reports had already been filed, and they stated that the fire was burning intensely and had consumed the vehicle by the time they arrived. No one alive or dead was found at the scene.

But most interesting of all was the make of the car. It was an Audi.

Alas, no time to look into it. "Mis-ter Crowbarrrr," said the Chief as he walked into my office, "you and Davis get your rears to the Courthouse. Judge Folsom just called and said he'll see you about that warrant as soon as you get there. Krasney is on the way."

I went to MCD. "Let's go, Davis, Parker!" I ordered. We rushed to my Police SUV and quickly drove to the Courthouse.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

District Attorney Gil Krasney met us outside Judge Folsom's Chambers. "I'm going to let you run with this, Troy." he said. A wise move on his part, I thought to myself, though I said nothing out loud.

We were ushered in, and Judge Patrick R. Folsom asked us to sit down. "Okay, I don't understand what Nance's problem was, but convince me anyway." I had Jerome lay out why we didn't already have the murder weapon, and exactly what we were looking for. Folsom was easily convinced. Five minutes later, we had a freshly printed warrant. I proceeded to call Headquarters. I wanted everyone to see this.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, everyone." i said as we all assembled inside the Cialis home. It was 8:15am. All the MCD Detectives were here, as well as the CSI team and two video camera operators. "We are going to find the murder weapon. And this is what will find it for us." With that, I took a small device out of my pocket. It was a night-light, which plugged into wall outlets. This particular one normally lit the hallway of the Mountain Nest.

"Sir?" asked Joanne Warner.

"Captain Ross," I said, "take a cameraperson and go make sure all the fuses are on and not blown." Cindy did so, and was back in a minute, reporting that all the breakers were on.

I then proceeded to plug the night-light into the outlets of the front room. The light came on every time. I then went down the front hallway, where all the lights worked, and to the kitchen. As I plugged the night-light into the sockets, I happened to catch out of the corner of my eye some scuff marks in front of the refrigerator, which had not been totally obscured by mopping the floor.

"Barnes!" I called out. "Did your guys move the refrigerator to sonar the walls behind it?"

"Let me check, sir." Barnes said as I peered behind the refrigerator and along the side wall next to it. A moment later he said "No one pulled it out, sir. We missed sonar-ing it."

"Okay, let's get some footage of these scuff marks." I said, pointing them out. Video and still cameras went to work. When that was done, I said, "Okay, pull out the fridge." That was quickly done.

"The refrigerator is plugged into the outlet on the wall behind, and is currently working." I said. "But here is an outlet on the side wall, which I find to be a 'strangeness'." I plugged the night-light in. The light did not come on.

"Dust that outlet for prints." I said. J.R. Barnes did so, and used his Police iPhone to photograph the prints as I put on latex gloves. Once he was done, I produced a small screwdriver and loosened the outlet. When I pulled it out, everyone gasped as they saw that there were no wires attached to the socket!

"Okay," I said, peering in, then probing with my crowbar, "there does not seem to be any booby traps." I eased my hand in, and a moment later pulled out a plastic bag...

To be continued.

What has the Iron Crowbar found? Who murdered James Cialis? How? Answers in the next chapter, but the saga is by no means 'ovah'...