Moonlight Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time I had felt the difference between the two like that. Deb's breasts were firmer, but smaller and I enjoyed feeling hers in one hand and Lara's slightly softer but larger breasts in the other. Hips, waists, thighs, butts, legs. The two of them gave me a complete tour.

They told me that they had been planning this for a week, and that Deb had picked out the lingerie ensembles. She told Lara what she was getting, and Lara had gone to Macy's and Vitoria's Secret to buy the same items.

I said, "You two need to check out each other's lingerie after Deb moves in with is, and maybe the two of you can match some of the other's lingerie. Column A will have the selection "twins" added to it."

"'After Deb moves in,'" mused Deb. "I like the sound of that. This isn't just spending the weekend, is it? I really have a home now."

"Yes, you do, Sweetheart," Lara said. "For as long as you want."

Deb gave Lara a quizzical look. "That sounds a bit open ended," she said. "Don't you mean 'forever?'"

"No, Pet. I mean 'for as long as you want.' Love isn't a cage. I hope you want to stay with us forever, but it's only love if you choose to stay. Not because you have no other place to go. Not because you become trapped. Not because you don't want to hurt the other's feelings."

"Lara and I have stayed married for this long because we choose to be together. Every day of our lives we want each other more and more. We feel the same way about you, and we hope you continue to feel the same way about us," I continued.

Deb started to cry.

"When I was a girl, I dreamed of a fiancé saying that sort of thing to me when he proposed. I never expected to hear something like that from the woman and man I loved."

We kissed for a bit, and then realized that the first of her family was due to arrive in a little over an hour.

We dressed and tidied the room. We poured some sodas and sat on the balcony enjoying the view. Deb had her phone plugged into the rooms' sound system, and she had prepared a mix.

The first tune was "You're So Cool," by Hans Zimmer from the soundtrack of True Romance. The tune was a modern riff on a piece from "Musica Poetica" by Carl Orff, and it was one of the most uplifting, carefree selections she could have picked. Not only was it from another of Lara's and my favorite movies, it was the theme that played when the movie showed how much Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette's characters were in love. We held each other, listened to the music and looked at that beautiful mountain.

There was a knock on the door. As we walked across the room to answer the door, Lara saw the vibrator still under the coffee table and quickly snatched it up and threw it into our bedroom.

Linda and her husband, Jake, arrived first. Deb introduced us and I asked them if they would like a drink. They preferred sodas, and I obliged. Sam went out onto the balcony and sat to look at the mountain.

Linda motioned us together and in a low voice said, "Deb told me that you know our history and that she would tell you we talked the other night. The two of you removed a cloud I have had over my head since her freshman year. If there is any way I can ever repay you, please let me know. You made Deb happy for really the first time, and I am so grateful."

She was beet red, and she must have really screwed up her courage to give us that speech. I guessed that she had rehearsed it over and over in her mind, and that she had told Jake to give us a moment alone.

She moved towards Lara and me as if to give us a hug, but hesitated. Deb gave her a big hug instead.

Lara said, "We really appreciate your talking with us. I know it's not easy for you, and it means a lot to the three of us. On my part, and I'm sure I speak for Sam, I'll never bring up the subject again."

Linda took Lara's hand and smiled at the two of us, saying, "Thank you."

Her eyes were tearing up a bit, and she went to the half bath in the sitting room to freshen up.

We weren't on the balcony with Jake for more than a few minutes when there was another knock at the door. Ron and Sue arrived, and had Deb's brother Ron, Jr., in tow. Ron and Sue hugged the three of us in turn.

The sitting room had a mini kitchen with a refrigerator, toaster and microwave in addition to the coffee maker every room had. Lara and Sue got the platters of finger food Lara had ordered from the fridge, and set them out. They announced that there were sodas, wine and beer in the fridge.

Ron saw the other goody I had ordered and poured scotch for Deb, himself, Ron, Jr, and me.

We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with each other. Deb had asked us not to make dinner reservations, and it was clear why when Ron announced that we were all going to Jefferey's.

Jefferey met us at the restaurant and he and Ron hugged. He had a semi-private dining area reserved for us, and he and his wife joined us for dinner.

The spread Jefferey had prepared was incredible! Everything was served family style. We started with three kinds of baked oysters. They were followed by a true, finely chopped Cobb salad, just the way it was invented at the Brown Derby.

Platters of sliced steak and fall-off-the-bone ribs were next, accompanied by all of the fixings. Last, of course, was the pear dessert with that heavenly sauce.

We ate, drank and talked for two and a half hours. Ron suggested we follow that with a dip in the pool.

Sue leaned over to us and said, sotto voce, "We brought suits."

We repaired to our rooms to change and met at the pool. Deb was getting a little bolder, and a couple of times she hugged and kissed Lara and me in front of the others.

The family dynamic was fun to watch. Jake looked away. Linda looked down. Ron and Sue looked on and smiled. Ron, Jr., looked interested to see his sister kissing another woman. He had known she was bi for some time, but looked like he had never actually seen her making out with a woman.

I think I knew what would be on his Column C for a while!

After the swim, it was time for bed. Deb was going to have her big moment the next day, and we had to get her to school right after breakfast.

When we got back to our room we discovered that it was bathed in moonlight.

Without a word, the three of us turned off the lights and took off our damp suits.

Deb put on a mix of Jazz and her favorite romantic tunes. The three of us slow danced together in front of that window. "Parlez-moi d'amour" by Jean Lenoir, of course was on the mix, and so was "La Vie en Rose," by Édith Piaf. Lara and Deb sang along with the music to each other.

"That is how I want to live my life," Deb said. "The three of is always speaking of love and seeing the world through rose colored glasses."

I led the ladies to the bedroom and discovered that the bed was bathed in moonlight, too.

I told Deb to lie in the middle of the bed. Lara and I started to kiss her. Lara stayed at her mouth, arms wrapped around her. I started to work my way down, spending ten minutes on her breasts. I inched my way down her belly. Her pubic hair glistened in the moonlight. I buried my face in it and inhaled her heavenly scent. Her legs spread for me, and I began to caress her thighs.

Deb pointed her toes as I reached her labia. Instead of the usual fingering and clit rubbing, I used both hands to open her folds, and I began to lick and suck her. I don't think I ever had my tongue so far up a woman as I had it that night.

Lara was rubbing on her nipples as they kissed, and Deb was moaning with her mouth locked against Lara's.

When I reached around to play with her anus, Deb came in my mouth. I licked up as much as I could, but she was really, really wet as she came.

Lara held her kiss as Deb came, and Deb's cries were muffled by it. Her body jerked a dozen times against my mouth, and then she was still.

Lara and I caressed her gently. We held her and called her sweet pet names. We pulled down the covers, and we all got into bed. Deb started to rub my penis, but I told her to just lay there and feel Lara and I making love next to her.

Lara cradled Deb's head and caressed her shoulders and breasts as I positioned myself on top of her. Lara moaned softly as I entered her, and Deb felt the rhythm of me on her.

After about ten minutes, Lara whispered, "A married couple has invited you into their lives and bed. They have no reservations about making you a part of their most intimate lovemaking."

The sight and sound of that, along with the incredibly sexy lovemaking with Deb a bit earlier, caused me to blast a load into Lara. Deb held her and felt her as Lara came too.

We were asleep in minutes.

Graduation Day: Final reflections in a moonlit window.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of a vibrator. Lara had thrown the vibrator into our bedroom the day before, and it landed at the edge of the bed where it met the nightstand on Deb's side.

The covers were off Lara and me, and Deb had the vibrator on her clit, looking at the two if us. It had awakened Lara, and she had two fingers inside Deb while she was masturbating with the other hand.

My dick was hard in an instant. I started to masturbate, too. The three of us watched each other until one by one, we had all come. Not a word was spoken.

Fifteen minutes later my alarm went off and we got up, used the bathrooms and got dressed.

Everyone came to our suite and we all trotted down to the café for breakfast. Al was on duty as the supervisor, and Sue went to talk with him. She handed him something and returned to our table.

After breakfast, Ron and Sue got in the Jeep with the three of us. Ron, Jr., went with Jake and Linda.

We dropped Deb off at the assembly area for the procession, and the rest of us went for a little more coffee.

The ceremony was what you would expect, made exciting only by the fact that a loved one was getting her diploma.

Deb looked great in her cap and gown after the ceremony when we met her at our prearranged spot. As a graduate student, she had a hood and cowl to go with the gown.

She sought out a few friends and professors, and before we knew it, she was done.

Deb talked all the way back to the resort. She was so relieved to finally be done that she repeated herself a number of times when she talked about her school experiences. Then, just as we pulled into the parking lot, Deb saw about thirty of her resort friends. She gave Sue a quizzical look.

"Remember the end of 'The Impostors' just as the credits roll?" Sue said.

"Not the conga line!!!" Deb shot back.

There were Didi, Al, Kate and a host of others. As Deb stepped out of the Jeep, the entire jazz band from the club started to play Skokiann, the 1954 Louis Armstrong version of the chart-topping song from South Africa. It was the song they played at the end of the movie when Stanley Tucci and Oliver Platt lead a conga line of the entire cast to dance off the set. Al took Deb by the hand and led the precession.

As Al pranced his way at the head of the line, and everyone, including us, followed suit. Even some random hotel guests who just happened to be in the lobby joined in. The line wound around the landscaping features at the front entrance and then into the lobby. As everyone entered, they were given a glass of champagne. Suddenly, a banner unfurled from the mezannine. It read, "Congratulations Deb! Best Wishes from the Staff!"

Everyone cheered and Al put a lei around her neck, kissed her on both cheeks, then yelled, "To Deb!"

Everyone raised their glasses, and a torrent of "To Deb!" rang out throughout the lobby.

There was a round of applause, and Al yelled, "Thanks everyone!"

Both employees and resort guest alike made a round of handshakes, hugs and congrats, and then we headed for our rooms.

Deb asked who set that up.

Sue said, "That little trip to Al's office at breakfast was to pay for the champagne and the tip for the band. The convention department here donated the banner and lei."

Deb replied, "Thanks, Mom. That was so cool!"

We all went to our suite first for some light refreshments. We chatted for a bit and then decided to head for the pool. We poured ourselves some travelers, the Southern term for drinks in plastic cups used as a liquid doggie bag. I had heard the term in Savannah and New Orleans. Some of the travelers were soft drinks, and some were not.

The others left to change, and the three of us were finally alone. Lara and I kissed Deb and congratulated her on her graduation. We were as proud of Deb as her own parents because we know how much work the degree took.

We changed into our suits and took our cups to the pool.

The pool was fairly crowded, but we managed to find enough lounge chairs to get together. A few other guests were celebrating the graduation, and four girls and three guys wore their caps with their suits. They were apparently college buddies, and their families were all busy talking to each other. All in all, the mood around the pool was rather festive.

Our little group had fun in the pool tossing a beach ball around and generally horsing around. Whenever Lara and Deb fought for the ball or just grabbed each other, I saw Ron, Jr., giving them a look. It was hard to tell through the water, but I think he had a hard-on from watching his little sister and my wife.

We discussed where to eat dinner. Ron suggested Three Tomatoes, but Deb said it would be an impossibly long wait because of all the graduates' families in town. We settled on the seafood venue at the resort, and Deb used the house phone to make a reservation. It was good to have an inside track at the resort.

It was also good to pretty much do nothing except get to know Deb's family. Even Jake, who had been a bit straight-laced and distant was starting to warm up to us. He slowly realized that we weren't some horny middle-aged couple who wanted to seduce and abandon his young sister-in-law when we were tired of her.

If he only knew. We were a horny middle-aged couple who were seduced by his young sister-in-law into a long term relationship. Lara and I prayed that she would not grow tired of us and abandon us.

The seafood venue was casual, so the guys just had to put on shirts and sandals, and the gals put on casual shorts over their suits and sandals on their feet.

We ordered a variety and then put the orders in the middle of the table and picked at it family style. Jake and Linda laughed as they fed each other fried shrimp and clam strips with their fingers.

It was becoming clear that they were completely straight-arrows who were head-over-heels in love with each other. They had been married for a few years now, but still giggled and played like newlyweds. Lara, Deb and I tried not to show too much open affection so as to not embarrass them too much.

When Deb did hug or touch hands or show some other affectionate sign, Linda smiled a bit, but didn't openly show approval out of respect for her husband's feelings. Deb had told us that he was brought up to believe that sex was only for a married man and woman. He no longer showed open disapproval for our threesome, but I felt he might never openly endorse it, either.

Back at our suite, we enjoyed some scotch and wine while Deb's family told Lara and me stories about Deb growing up. A few embarrassed Deb because they were about silly or dumb things she had done, but most were about amazing things she had done, both in and out of school.

At the end of the evening, Ron said, "Sue and I and the kids have to leave before breakfast in the morning, so we'll say our goodbyes now. No sense waking the three of you up just to say goodbye."

Hugs and kisses all around, with Jake shaking my hand.

He actually gave Lara s brief hug, saying, "I'm happy for Deb. Good to meet the two of you."

He was way out of his comfort zone, but Deb really appreciated his gesture and gave him a big hug as Linda smiled and watched.

After everyone left, we turned out the lights and stood at the sliding door to admire the mountain in the moonlight.

We were exhausted from the events of the day. We held each other for twenty minutes and told each other how much we loved each other. Lara and Deb were crying, and I was on the verge of tears, too. Just before we undressed and crawled into bed to peacefully lay in each others' arms I thought about how good our life together would be as we stood in that moonlit window.

/////////////

I hope you enjoyed this saga of sexual awareness and exploration. Sam and Lara went from sexual fantasies to experimentation to a newfound love. Lara found an outlet for her lesbian desires that included Sam.

Bill and Beth found a safe outlet for Beth's lesbian desires, and Beth found complete release in her new D/s submission to Lara and then Lara and Deb. Sam and Bill found they enjoyed watching.

Deb found a stable relationship that satisfied both sides of her bisexual preference, something she had not thought possible before she met Sam and Lara. She discovered she could share her deepest secrets with them.

For Deb, Lara and Bill it was love at first sight. If you don't think such a thing exists, I fell in love with my wife the first time we met. We were engaged a few months later and married within the year. We were madly in love and never strayed (not even once!) for over 36 years before she passed away.

Are some elements a bit of a stretch? Sure . . . it's fiction. Some things are real. Named restaurants, for example. The long bone ribeye at Tuscan village is not to be missed if you are in the area. The advice about getting a pro to teach scuba (PADI and NAUI are the two best dive instructor associations) and not relying on a quickie resort or cruise course is as real as it gets. Lara's insistence on hygiene and sanitation after anything anal is just plain good advice.

By the way, all participants in sexual acts in this story are over eighteen.

This is a copyrighted work of fiction, and may not be copied or reproduced without the permission of the author.