Moonlighting Pt. 03

Story Info
Nick, Sierra, and Heather, finally have each other...
5.3k words
4.64
19.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2010 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 9: Threesome

Nick was trying his best to remain awake, watching television with only a passive interest. He looked up at his clock in just enough time to see the minute hand move that much closer to the hour. It was now 10:13 at night, though Nick thought it might as well have been five in the morning considering how groggy he felt. He was just beginning to doze off when he was awoken by knocking at his door. He reenergized and he hopped from the couch to answer the door --

Sierra and Heather were standing before him. Sierra smiled when Nick's face softened by her.

"Hey," she said. Nick smiled. "Hey," he replied. He turned and looked at Heather. Sierra could tell that Nick found her instantly attractive.

"Nick, this is Heather. Heather, this is Nick."

"Nice to meet you," Heather said while holding out her hand. Nick shook it. "Nice to meet you too," he said.

On the drive over, Sierra had filled Heather in on the situation with them. She had even told them every gory detail about their first night together. Heather was less than excited to hear about the anal sex, but at this point there was no turning back from what might happen. Sierra thought she was pretty silent after she had filled her in, but that only meant she was either reflecting on the illicit imagery she had just described, or trying to mentally prepare herself for losing her virginity under such extraneous circumstances.

"Come in," Nick offered.

--

Nick had finished setting up Heather's makeshift bed on the pull out couch while Sierra and Heather just watched on.

"Well, that's everything," he said turning to Heather. "If you need anything, we'll be in there. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen if you get hungry or thirsty, bathroom is right through our door. Don't be afraid to come in if you need to use it in the middle of night, I'm a heavy sleeper."

"Okay, thanks so much. And thanks for letting me stay," Heather said, still sizing Nick up. She thought he was cute immediately, but she was just trying to get a judge on his character. He seemed nice and pretty selfless too. Both good things she thought.

"No problem. But, I'm going to get to bed because I've had a long day, so goodnight."

"Goodnight," she said. As Nick turned, Sierra met Heather's nervous look just before she turned around and followed Nick into the bedroom.

Nick pulled off his pants and Sierra began to undress. "Do you mind if I sleep in the nude?" she asked. Nick instantly laughed in his head. What kind of a question was that he wondered? It was probably on that unspoken list of things girls never needed to ask a guy. Nick just smiled and shook his head.

"No... as long as you don't mind if I join you?"

Nick peeled off his shirt as Sierra's bra and panties fell to the floor. She had obviously recently shaven again as she was bare smooth. Sierra caught him staring.

"It's impolite to stare. I'd tell you to take a picture, but you already have, haven't you?"

Nick just smiled. "Yes, I almost forgot about those. I'll have to process those tomorrow. Can't wait to see them!"

Sierra just smiled as Nick's boxers slid off, his semi-hard cock clearly an indication that he might not be as sleepy as he previously thought.

"Me neither."

Nick turned around and slipped into bed and welcomed Sierra into it with him. He slipped his arm around her and pulled her close to him. Sierra melted in his embrace and started to drift away herself. Nick kissed her on the forehead and Sierra smiled. Then, Nick found her lips and kissed her again.

"Thanks," he said.

"For what?" she asked.

"Just... being there."

Sierra smiled and looked up at Nick and then kissed him on the lips.

Nick stared back at her and lost himself in her eyes.

'This was absurd', he thought. He wasn't the type to get mixed up with a prostitute, but this was a real girl in his bed. He really liked her and loved having her around. He couldn't tell if she was just trying to hustle him until he eventually agreed to pay, or if she was just generally interested in spending time with him. Things got very heated between them their first night, so it was hard to get a reading on anything meaningful beneath what was probably more than just a much needed release of pent up sexual frustration on both of their parts. But that didn't make sense, Nick thought, because she should be getting laid all the time, right?

But since that night, he was seeing things in a much clearer light. There was something lingering beneath that surface tension. And Sierra felt the same way. Sierra traced her hands up and down Nick's cheeks and then kissed him again. It was much more intimate than their first night, and they both seemed happy about this. Sierra's tongue found it's way into Nick's mouth and the two started to make out. Sierra eventually found Nick's cock, now fully erect beneath the covers. It throbbed when she wrapped her small hand around it and squeezed gently. Nick exhaled in ecstasy and Sierra smiled.

"You aren't too tired still, are you?" she teased.

"Maybe not for that..." Nick breathed out.

Sierra started to stroke Nick slowly in her hands as she continued to make out with him. Nick eventually found one of his hands between Sierra's legs, her slit already moist. He slipped two fingers easily into her pussy and she moaned softly. The two continued to kiss and fondle each other. Finally, Sierra had had enough. She was soaking wet. Nick couldn't tell what had gotten into her. Sierra's mind raced quickly into the past and then just as quickly into the future, both scenarios involving Heather in some sexual way. She couldn't wait to have this threesome Nick knew nothing about!

"I need you inside me," she said. She reached down on her side of the bed and dug through the pockets of her pants and pulled out a condom. She unwrapped it and pulled it over Nick's member and then climbed on top of it, impaling herself deep with it. She cried out in pleasure and Nick just grunted.

"Your friend is going to hear..." he managed softly enough.

"Yeah..." Sierra said plainly.

Sierra then began to ride Nick who moaned and reached up to fondle her tits which bounced rhythmically. She started to gyrate her hips against his, her mind fast-forwarding to a scenario that put butterflies in her stomach. She remembered the sweet taste of her best friend's pussy and how much fun she had had with her earlier in the afternoon. Nick started to groan louder. Sierra was now riding him furiously like a porn star, as if trying to milk the physical life from her partner.

"You think she's hot?" Sierra asked.

"I think you're hot."

"No, tell me."

"Yeah, sure..." he exhaled.

"Well, I fucked her brains out this afternoon." She then leaned down and whispered into his ear, "... and she tasted so fucking good."

Nick had just been cast under a spell and couldn't get the image out of his mind. He immediately stopped Sierra and looked into her inviting eyes. He wasn't sure, but he was almost sure that she was about to invite her friend into the bedroom. He had never had a threesome, nothing even close to it. Of course it was his fantasy, what guy didn't have that threesome? He slowly and ever so carefully read Sierra's eyes.

"Are you serious?" Nick asked.

Sierra just smiled.

--

Heather's head was in the clouds, and her stomach had dropped the second she walked in the door. Now, at the sound of the bedroom door opening, she didn't know what to expect. She just held her breath and felt as though she had just fallen through the couch and had been trapped in suspended animation between this reality and the next. Time stood still in that moment and a million lives passed her by.

"Heather, why don't you crash with us tonight? The couch will give you a stiff neck in the morning," Sierra said through a tight smile in the doorway.

Time returned to her and Heather turned around and looked above the couch to see Sierra, wrapped and covered in a thin sheet in the doorway. Heather quickly read her friend's eyes and nodded. Sierra smiled and turned back to the bedroom. Heather finally got up and took a deep breath. She was going to do this, partly for herself, and partly to get back at her ex. But more than anything, she was generally curious where her sexuality was about to take her. She never knew this part of herself, and tonight she was going to face it head-on.

As Heather finally approached the doorway, she saw Sierra and Nick on the bed together, both naked. Sierra had her hand on Nick's rock hard cock that was standing straight at attention. Heather exhaled and a jolt of electricity swirled down her stomach and hit her virgin pussy. Sierra then got up on the bed and held out her hand for Heather who nervously walked over and took it. Sierra immediately pulled Heather in for a deep kiss, giving Nick a show that he was helpless not to fall victim to. She then lifted Heather's shirt up, revealing her milky white breasts beneath, no bra constraining them. Sierra went right for the nipples, tracing circles around her hard nipples with her tongue, and then finally pulled her friend into bed.

Nick looked at his new topless fantasy on the bed between him and Sierra.

"Wow, you're gorgeous," Nick said.

"Thank you," Heather blushed, unable to avert her eyes from Nick's member.

"This will be Heather's first time," Sierra stated. Nick's eyes went wide as he drank Heather in all over again, as if seeing her for the first time.

"Oh?" was all he could manage.

"Yeah..." Heather confirmed with a nervous smile and flushed cheeks. She looked up at Nick, trying to absorb an assumed relationship behind his eyes, trying to gather what little information she could about this stranger she was about to give herself to. Nick could see the unasked questions building up behind the beautiful virgin's eyes and he just smiled to reassure her. It was the same look his first girlfriend had given him, but this time he knew what to say. He just brushed the hair from her eyes and tried to reassure her as best he could.

"It's okay, I know you're nervous. But so am I."

Heather smiled, sweat already forming at her brow, the beads of salty water running down her head and falling back into her hair.

"Just let me know if I do anything or say anything that is out of line and I'll stop immediately, okay?" Nick said reassuringly. Heather just nodded.

"So... you and Sierra have been together?" he asked her, a thin smile forming on his face.

"Yes," Heather replied.

"Why don't we just take it one step at a time?" Sierra suggested as she leaned back to Heather to kiss her. They started to kiss innocently enough and soon Sierra was on top of Heather. Nick just watched on as Sierra made out with Heather, their hands tracing nervously over each other's small breasts. Sierra seemed a little more confident about the situation, she went for Heather's pants quickly. Heather had to help Sierra pull them and her underwear down off her hips. She kicked them aside and Nick stole a quick glimpse of her small bush and tight slit. Heather looked back at Nick and blushed again, trying to keep her legs as close together as possible.

"Show me your pussy," Nick said. Heather nervously complied and opened her legs wide, exposing her most private part to a complete stranger she was about to give herself to.

"Spread your lips apart, like in all those dirty magazines," Sierra suggested. Heather just went along with it, and spread her lips apart for her intimate crowd. Nick's heart nearly stopped right then and there. Sierra was blown away again at how turned on she was by the sight of her exposed friend's naked body. Sierra then leaned back to Heather and started to kiss her again. Nick just watched on, slowly stroking himself to the erotic sight.

Sierra traced her hands over Heather's naked body, down over her arms, over her sensitive nipples, across her belly button, through her small patch of hair, down over her legs, and back up to her chest again.

Heather's tongue darted in and out of Sierra's mouth and she found her hands on Sierra's soft cheeks, holding her close like a close lover.

Nick could only sit by and watch, momentarily stunned as Sierra started kissing down Heather's neck, toward her chest, and started to suck on her little nipples. Nick made his move and leaned in to start kissing Heather.

Heather closed her eyes and lost herself to the moment. Nick found his hand between her legs and felt how wet she was, her slit dripping between her legs. He didn't penetrate her yet, though. He just ran his finger up and down her slit, sending shivers all through Heather's body.

Sierra started moving south, toward Heather's belly button. Heather broke away from the kiss and just watched her friend kiss all over her stomach. Heather took a deep breath and leaned back on the pillow. Nick watched too, as Sierra finally reached Heather's pussy and slowly parted her legs.

Sierra started to lick her friend's swollen lips, licking up and down her slit like it was a sweet candy. Sierra swallowed all of Heather's pungent nectar, intoxicated by the smell and taste of her friend's pussy. Heather slowly squirmed as her friend continued to eat her, occasionally attacking her clit with her sharp tongue. They were instantly back to the early afternoon romp at Sierra's place. Heather couldn't believe what she had turned into today. She had practiced giving head and taking cock with Sierra's vibrator, and had just as much fun using it on Sierra too, the two of them feeding each other's cum to the other afterward.

Nick was now masturbating helpless and Sierra noticed this. She looked back up at Heather with a lustful look in her eyes.

"Why don't you help Nick out, babe?" asked Sierra.

Heather just looked down at Nick and then down at Sierra. She nodded and immediately wrapped her fingers around Nick's cock, causing him to moan out. Sierra just smiled and dove back in between her friend's pussy. Nick started kissing Heather passionately, shoving his tongue into her mouth. Heather loved every second of this. Nick finally started kissing down Heather's neck and moved close to her ear.

"Will you suck my dick?" he asked. Heather had never been asked something like that before, and certainly never in such a vulgar tone either. She turned to look at Nick who was begging with his eyes like a dog at the dinner table. She swallowed hard and nodded. Nick crawled to his knees and put his rock hard member right in front of her face. Heather moved forward, partially distracted by Sierra who was now shoving two of her fingers into her tight hole. Heather looked at Nick's swollen member with fear and lust in her eyes and opened her mouth around it -- Nick slowly pushed it into her mouth.

It was nothing like the vibrator.

Sierra looked up from Heather's most private area and saw Nick's dick disappear into her friend's mouth. She started to gag and Nick backed off slowly. "Sorry..." he began.

"No, I just, don't do this a lot..." she admitted, wiping some precum and spit from the corner of her mouth.

"I'll go easy on you," he added.

Heather looked up and smiled, glad that Nick was so polite and patient with her. She opened her mouth back up and took the tip into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and closed her eyes, the scent of Nick's cock drilling into her nostrils and driving her wild. She started to bob her head up and down and Nick lost himself. He placed his hands around Heather's head and started to slowly guide her back and forth ever so gently. Soon, he climbed over her so that both knees were on either side of her head, and he started to push himself deeper down her throat. Heather was now being used in every hole and she started to moan.

Nick felt a familiar sensation in his balls and quickly pulled out of Heather.

"I think it's time to switch," he suggested. They all exchanged looks and Nick quickly found himself between Heather's legs while Sierra climbed on top of her face. She looked down at Heather who nodded, welcoming Sierra to lower her shaved pussy to her mouth. When her mound touched her lips, Heather started to lap at it.

It didn't take long for Sierra's precum to start dripping into Heather's mouth. It was salty and pungent, but Heather loved the sensation of another woman on her tastebuds. She also felt Nick's hands running through her pubic hair, in between her thighs, and over her slit. Suddenly, he plunged his fingers deep into her pussy. Heather groaned as Nick dove in and started to lick at her lips and clit furiously. The three of them were now connected by a kinetic sexual energy that cycled harmoniously throughout their bodies. They were animals.

Heather grabbed Sierra's hips and pulled her friend deeper into her mouth. She then wrapped her legs around Nick's head and started to squeeze. They were all sweating now, everyone's hair beginning to mat to their faces. Their bodies were glistening and moist, the taste of salt hanging on all of their tongues and sitting still in the air. Hands traced over smooth curves and gently over private body parts. Everyone was inching ever closer to their impending orgasm, working all the harder towards their respective partners' pleasure.

"I'm going to cum," Sierra said as she started to rock back and forth against Heather's tongue. Nick started to finger Heather's pussy, causing her to groan between Sierra's legs.

"Oh shit, Heather!" Sierra cried out.

Sierra finally came in Heather's mouth. Heather immediately swallowed Sierra, a sensation that sent her over the edge and caused all of her muscles to constrict at once -- she quickly came all over Nick's face.

Heather finally released her death grip on Nick and all of her muscles immediately relaxed. Nick couldn't take it anymore and was suddenly overcome by his own desire. He clambered awkwardly up next to Heather and started to masturbate right in front of her face. She looked up at his throbbing member curiously. Unlike Nick and Sierra, she had no idea what was about to come, or what to expect from it.

Nick suddenly threw his head back and took Heather's head into his free hand. He finally cried out as a thick jet of white jizm shot out of his dick and splattered across Heather's cheeks and nose. She flinched back, appalled, but Nick pulled her back in place.

"What the hell!" she cried out, but it was too late.

More jets of cum flew from Nick's rock hard dick and landed awkwardly over Heather's forehead, in her hair, straight into her left eye, and all over her lips and chin. Nick continued to paint Heather's face with his seed until he was completely drained. He shook the last remaining drops onto her supple white breasts. Nick's cum trickled down her small mounds and down her sides. Nick collapsed back beside Heather and took in his masterpiece.

Heather just looked at him as if he had just struck her.

"Oh my God, that's so gross! Why did you just do that!" she exclaimed.

Sierra climbed over Nick and saw her best friend, naked, face covered in her lover's cum. It was the hottest thing she had seen all day and was immediately struck by the knowledge knowing that this must have been exactly what she looked like on her first night with Nick. Apparently he loved doing this to girls, a fact that would make a great point in her thesis.

"It's okay Heather, guys love doing that," she calmly stated.

"Well, a little warning would have been nice. Jesus this is degrading," Heather replied as she started to wipe it away.

Sierra quickly stopped her, though.

"No, let me help you..." Sierra said. And with that, she climbed over Nick and lied down next to Heather. She immediately began seductively licking Nick's cum from her face, swallowing it by the mouthful. Heather just froze and let it happen. She lied there, stunned, and very aroused. Sierra scooped some of the semen from the side of Heather's face and then fed it to Heather like it was whipped cream. Heather reluctantly took it into her mouth and then swallowed it. It stung her every sense.

12