Moonlit Fuck

Info
Late night public training session . . .
375 words
75.7k
6
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers



Ever wondered what it would be like to fuck in the moonlight? Think about the chance of being caught outside in front of anyone who should happen to come across your naked path? Well, during a recent training session ordered by my Master, I was instructed to strip to all but a robe, a pair of socks and tennis shoes. My Master then sent me outside after 10:00 pm to walk through the neighboring woods in 40 degree weather in order to perform two near-cums with his proxies (an 8" dildo and a glass butt plug). I enjoyed the beautiful moon, while listening to the night creatures scurry all around.

As usual, following my Master's orders and letting my mind escape into whatever sexual fantasy he presents me with takes me to a place where "anything goes". I had a definite fear of being seen by passing car headlights. I knew I could possibly be heard as I used my voice recorder to describe my actions for Sir when most people were in their warm homes for the night. As I was getting close to an orgasm, I worried that I would be detected by neighbors or night-time joggers. The fear of discovery was with me the whole time.

Once I had completed my assignment of two near-cums, I let myself go, enjoying the public fuck while my ass and nipples were close to freezing. My near-cums had me at the brink of orgasm -- my Master had stipulated that I must assume my nightly worship position after I was successful with this night's assignment. So, this girl was on her knees, ass up high with both holes exposed for Master's viewing ... breasts crushed into the leaf-covered ground -- broadcasting to my Master that I had completed his assignment as directed. Doing everything my Sir ordered -- to his complete satisfaction -- meant that I would receive my much anticipated reward!! A long-awaited full orgasm!

Watch over my shoulder as the goose bumps appear on my cold, naked body and the passing cars cause me to catch my breath as several possible night owls pass by and I reach that ultimate goal ... a night-time fuck session in the cold moonlit woods.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
denniscleedenniscleeover 11 years ago
Seems real enough.

But just in case your Master is some part fiction, look me up if you are in need of more instructions.

Late_SleeperLate_Sleeperover 11 years ago

great story. I just love the purring noise that you make when you're getting close to cumming

horny and craving for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moonlit Fuck ... submitted link again

"http://www.literotica.com/audio/2012/sound_2012_12/ditto79_moonlit-fuck.mp3"

everything "inside" the quotation marks ... no empty spaces should appear on the link -- if one

appears, remove empty space

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missing link but found it!

Your description of your audio story made me want to find the missing link. 30 minutes is a long recording, but was damn worth it. Would have enjoyed hearing your naked ass getting caught by the passing headlights. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs gagging sounds

you need to add more rough choking gagging sounds.... sucking your masters cock should be brutal... otherwise keep up the good work ;)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Sister's Best Friend A young man finds love with a special young woman.in First Time
Queens Game of Hearts becomes something more.in Erotic Couplings
Wedding Day Disaster Sometimes love is right next door and you don't even know.in Romance
The Night Before a Wedding An unexcepted moment between a bridesmaid and a groom.in Mature
Bottled Dreams Ch. 01 A djinn is released, but needs her master's love to be free.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories