Moonlit Marina

Story Info
Veronica comes alongside.
3.2k words
4.32
19.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been planning our sailing weekend for weeks and had really pushed the boat out (sorry!) by chartering a modern 38' yacht with a raised deck saloon. Unlike older craft we had sailed before this beauty had large windows to give a panoramic view of the world outside from within the main cabin area -- a far cry from the old fashioned dark and dinghy interiors of older craft. A comfortable boat was a high priority as we were intending to do a little sailing with a lot of relaxing, drinking and eating in the many restaurants in our favourite sailing area.

After declaring to me a few days earlier that she was going to have 'a weekend to remember and leave her inhibitions behind', Veronica had packed her sexiest outfits and seemed surprisingly excited about the trip. To top it all, the weather was good enough to guarantee sailing would be fun -- getting a great tan is a priority during our rare summer breaks.

By the time we had arrived at the boat yard and unloaded our supplies it was late afternoon. If we left straight away we could comfortably make our way to a small harbour just along the coast, and enjoy a short evening walk to a well known local seafood restaurant.

In what seemed no time at all, we were tying up on one of the last remaining spaces on a pontoon parallel to the quayside restaurants. Usually, I would have preferred something away from the quayside, the noise from bars and restaurants was sure to go on until the small hours. Surprisingly, Veronica seemed more than happy with the berthing arrangements and even seemed to enjoy the attention she was getting from a group of guys who had stopped to watch us come alongside.

As soon as everything was secure, Veronica was off to the shower block leaving me to unpack before showering on board -- the marina facilities would have been better but I couldn't be troubled to lock everything away. I was soon into full leisure mode sitting freshly showered in the cockpit supping a cool beer, a little surprised that Veronica was still not back on board, but not unduly concerned -- I guessed the showers were busy on such a great summer weekend

Just as I was beginning to get a little concerned, I heard footsteps on the pontoon and felt the boat rock as Veronica stepped aboard. I turned to face her and couldn't contain my astonishment at the vision before me. Veronica was wearing the most outrageous dress I have ever seen her wear. Not only was there not a lot of it, but it was made of a very lightly patterned and extremely thin material. Even though I looked hard, I could see no sign of a bra, and I was sure I could see Veronica's nipples as her breasts bounced when she stepped down into the cockpit.

Veronica smiled, 'Thought you'd be impressed you dirty perv! Last one to the bar is buying.' she joked as she disappeared down into the boat. When she returned she was carrying a pair of high-heeled shoes and quickly climbed back onto the pontoon before stepping into them. She looked stunning, so much so that even though they were at least 50 feet away, I saw a couple of guys on the quayside stop walking to enjoy the view as she made her way to the marina gate. Christ, she was hot and she'd left me standing open mouthed in the cockpit before I came to my senses and hurried to lock up the boat.

By now she was already on the quayside and laughed as she saw how flustered I was, she winked and nodded to the two guys who still hadn't moved from their original position. It was now perfectly clear why they hadn't moved, in the cockpit Veronica had been in the shade, on the quayside she was walking in direct sunlight. Even though she was now 50' away from me, it was clear that she was virtually naked under the dress! I could clearly see the tiniest thong providing the bare minimum of decency, the light pattern of the dress had all but disappeared in the bright sunshine, effectively rendering her nude to any onlookers. She hadn't been joking about throwing her inhibitions away to enjoy the weekend,

When at last I caught her up, she was sitting on a bar stool in the restaurant flirting wildly with the barman to get a table in what appeared to be an already full restaurant. Not surprisingly, we were soon ushered to a secluded table for two with all the attention you would expect from a young waiter who has been blessed with waiting on the table of a near naked woman. I'm not sure he even noticed I was there!

The meal was everything we had expected; the food fantastic and the service unsurprisingly attentive. Two hours after we had arrived, and two bottles of wine later, we made our way back to the boat with Veronica snuggling against my arm as I traced the line of her thong through the material of her dress. Without warning, she broke free and wriggled sexily in front of me to slide the tiny triangle of material down over her hips and onto the floor. Not caring that we were in full view of the few customers still remaining at the waterfront establishments, she casually bent down to pick up the unwanted item of clothing and placed it into my hand. A big cheer went up from a group guys passing in a tatty old Ford, Veronica simply waved to them and blew a kiss.

I was actually relieved to discover the tide had fallen far enough to lower the deck of our yacht below the height of the quayside, I was keen to get Veronica out of sight as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we were not as far below the harbour wall as I had hoped and a loud wolf whistle went up as Veronica purposely lifted her dress high to step over the side of the boat into the cockpit.

Switching on the bright interior lights as she went down the companionway steps, she allowed her dress to slip from her shoulders and onto the floor. Now completely nude, she made her way to the galley and selected two glasses and a bottle of wine from an overhead cabinet. Although, in the daytime, the tinted windows offered privacy and great views out for those within, in the dark marina our little boat was lit up like a Christmas tree offering the reverse view to everybody outside. Veronica looked back over her shoulder and gave me a sly wink before slowly pouring us both a drink.

Suddenly, I noticed two guys had stopped on the quayside to stare at the scene before them. 'Roni, cover up for Christ's sake' I hissed through the companionway. 'People can see you from the quayside!' Any doubts I had about her not realising how exposed she was disappeared when she turned and waved in the general direction of the quay -- she couldn't see out to the dark exterior and obviously didn't care who could see in. Having filled our glasses she grabbed one of my cotton shirts from our cabin and returned to the cockpit with the buttons undone and a look of complete indifference on her face. She was enjoying this.

For a while, we sat enjoying each others company, the restaurants slowly emptied and the passers by became few and far between. There was an occasional noise from a nearby boat, or a car driving in the distance, but to all intents and purposes we had the marina to ourselves, the other sailors were obviously a quiet lot.

With the cabin lights off we could just about make each other out in the dim marina footlights or the occasional flash of headlights as a car drove along the quayside above. Veronica refilled our glasses and told me to lay alongside her with my head on her lap before beginning to telling me how great it was to spend some time together without the hassles of the real world. She went on to start talking about how much fun she had had showing herself off, as if to emphasise the fact, she allowed the front of her shirt to fall open and sat with her naked breasts enjoying the warm night-time breeze. Her erect nipples betrayed how aroused she was and I couldn't resist raising myself to gently kiss each one in the dim light. As I did so, the few whispy clouds there were in the starry sky parted to bathe us in bright moonlight.

I lay my head back onto her lap facing her belly and continued to kiss her exposed skin. We were now in virtual daylight, and I fully expected her to close her shirt. Instead she parted her legs slightly and I heard her breathing deepen when the shirt slipped from one shoulder. At the same time she slid her hand across my belly and unzipped my shorts to expose my fast hardening cock to the moonlight. I tried to raise myself to suggest we should make our way to the cabin, but she pushed me back down. I noticed her breathing was becoming even more rapid. She placed her hand behind my head to guide my mouth between her opening legs. Any resistance I may have had to caressing her so intimately in our exposed position disappeared when the hand that had remained wrapped around my cock began to stroke up and down its length.

I couldn't believe what was happening and tried to take control of the situation by attempting to remove my head from her lap to take her below to our cabin. Sensing my reluctance, she gripped me even harder and applied as much pressure as she could on the back of my head to pull me hard against her aroused body. She made it quite clear that she wanted my tongue to probe her deeply between her moist lips, and emphasised her urgency by viciously pulling hard on my foreskin to reveal my swollen cock to the breeze.

By now I was kneeling on the cockpit floor with my back to the quayside and a deep moan escaped from her when I finally admitted defeat and slid my tongue between her moist lips. She immediately opened her legs as wide as possible to encourage me, and moaned quietly as I began to kiss and lick her moistness.

Just when I recognised the signs that she was beginning to lose control and her moaning became more audible, she pulled away and rose to face the quayside behind me with one foot on the deck and the other on the seat beside me. I could hear her rapid breathing as she fought to control her trembling body, my white shirt fell to the deck beside me.

As she again forced me into position to continue, I looked up at the most fantastic sight; totally naked and illuminated by the full moon she looked stunning. I didn't have the chance to carry out her desires in my own time; she impatiently grabbed even more violently at my hair and buried my face once again between her legs.

Almost immediately, I was struggling to maintain my position as she thrust her hips back and forth whilst holding onto the boom for balance with one hand and the back of my head with the other. Then, just as I was going to beg for a chance to breathe, it happened.

First of all her legs began to shake, before she virtually collapsed onto me forcing my tongue even deeper into her as she ground her clit into my face. Next I heard a very quiet low moaning as she gave into her orgasm, at first I thought being quiet was a blessing in the silent marina, unfortunately, it was a blessing that was not to last long. With no warning at all, she let go of my head to use both hands to take her weight on the boom, this allowed her to lift her legs around me to straddle my head in a vicelike grip between her thighs. Although unseen, I could hear the arrival of a car on the quayside and stared up stunned at the view of Veronica lit up in the full glare of its headlights. At the same time the low moaning changed to a full banshee scream.

I could feel warm juices literally pouring from her cunt over my tongue and down my face. With no let up at all, she screamed at the top of her voice; 'Eat me! Shove your tongue in deeper. I want them all to enjoy the shoooo............'. Unable to finish the sentence, she shuddered to a final explosion and finally slumped against the boom with her legs shaking and a low moaning coming from deep within. Still lit by the full blast of the headlights, she slowly slithered to the cockpit floor to lie alongside me.

As if on cue, the moon once again disappeared from view and the headlights were switched off. Once again we were hidden in the dark shadows, all I could hear apart from the car pulling away, was Veronicas deep breathing and whispered conversations from the quayside behind me. A hand slowly found its way up my leg and wrapped itself around my rock hard cock. We both lay for several minutes regaining our composure and our breath before making our way to our cabin.

The next morning, we both woke ridiculously early and I found myself alone in the cockpit enjoying the sensation of having the entire harbour to myself with not another soul to be heard or seen, a fine morning mist slowly drifted between the boats around me and apart from a few ducks busily searching for breakfast, there was total silence all around. I remained seated as Veronica took a seat next to me to me. Almost in a whisper, she told me there was something she wanted to confess and went on to give her version of the previous evenings events.

She confessed that we had had an audience from the very first moment she had gestured to me to rest my head on her lap. By turning me to face her she knew that I would be unaware that we were being watched by the same two guys who had seen her earlier in the day when she walked ahead of me along the quayside in the virtually see through dress. In the shade of the cockpit, they had watched silently when she allowed her breast to be exposed to the evening air. Even though she knew they could probably see her outline in the near darkness, she was confident that was all they could see.

The sudden exposure in bright moonlight was not at all what she had been expecting, but by that point she was too turned on to stop. She knew that she should have covered up as soon as the moon had appeared, but also knew that had she done so it would have been one of those moments that she would regret for the rest of her life.

Staring at them both, she had placed a finger against her lips to ensure they remained silent as began to enjoy the sensation of having two strangers clearly lusting after her body secure in the knowledge that she was safely out of reach. She had initially intended to wait a few moments before covering up and waving goodnight to them. She had not expected me to raise my head to caress each nipple but it was at that precise moment that she stunned herself by calmly unzipping my fly and wrapping her fingers around my cock, allowing them to watch as she slowly stroked its length. Her only regret was that I had been unable to witness the look of utter astonishment on their faces.

With my now exposed cock in her hand she could not resist leaning back to open her legs in front of two complete strangers. With the sensation of my tongue sliding up and down between her lips as her hand openly stroked my cock, she knew was carrying out one of her darkest fantasies. No wonder she had looked so magnificent as had I looked up at her, and no wonder she had been so keen for me to continue to lap at her clit -- if I had stopped she knew her confidence would have been lost in an instant.

She went on to tell me that it was as she stood naked holding on to the boom for support that she knew the last shred of her inhibitions had been banished forever. She had never been so turned on before, and swore to herself at that moment that this was something that would have to become a regular feature of our already pretty adventurous sex life.

No longer caring who was watching, she had been pleased to see a third person join the audience, it was then that she had begun to thrust her breasts into the air as she felt her orgasm beginning to build. She confessed that she was using every muscle to fight her urge to come too quickly, but the arrival of the car had finally tipped her over the edge. That was the moment she had lost control and lifted herself to wrap her legs around me.

I noticed how excited she had become retelling every small detail of the story, and can't deny I was getting just as aroused. My cock was already poking proudly against the thin material of my shorts.

Clearly relieved that I wasn't angry at her confession, she pulled me to my feet and slipped to the deck in front of me to enclose the swollen head of my cock in her warm mouth. It was as her head bobbed rhythmically, that I noticed we were not alone. Directly behind us a fellow sailor had opened his companionway hatch to make his way into his cockpit with a steaming mug of coffee in his hand. He was less than fifty feet away, but rather than being shocked at what was happening so close by, he casually placed his coffee on the cockpit table and remained where he was. He simply smiled and nodded in approval as he watched my sexy wife continue to suck my cock. Veronica had heard the hatch open, and instead of stopping immediately, began to devour me hungrily, even turning her head slightly to allow him a better view.

Her head rose and fell in a steady rhythm as my hard flesh went deep into her throat on every downward stroke of her bobbing head, until finally the first surge of warm cum shot from me into her waiting mouth. She continued sucking until at last she was satisfied that I was completely spent, only then did she let go of me and allow me to slump back into my seat. She stood licking her lips in appreciation of a job well done and our audience picked up his mug and raised it into the air as if to thank her for the show. Veronica smiled back at him, waved a cheery hello and disappeared back into the cabin.

Far from even being slightly embarrassed, she called up to ask if I fancied another. She must have seen the startled look on my face and raised the coffee pot the laughing.