Moonlit Mayhem

Story Info
Seduction in chapel by cyber lover night before wedding.
4.6k words
4.21
15.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To All:

This is my first submission to Literotica, so I do hope you like it. Feedback is much appreciated, and I hope to add many more stories soon. This is a great outlet for me.

This story isn't as descriptive or imaginative as my usual brand of writing (I am a gothic fantasy writer), but it works well enough for what it is. Given that it involves a bit of bdsm as well as Reluctance, I finally just decided to add it to the Non-Consent/Reluctance area, since there was much reluctance on the protagonist's part.

This story is based, in part, on my childhood growing up at a private Catholic school, and all the eroticism inherent in such a place. It is also based on my first cyber experience. As such, names have been changed to preserve anonymity.

Lastly, I am no longer Catholic (I am now Pagan) ~ but this is a fantasy, no? So anything goes. ;)

Now on with the show!

+ Comicfairy

----------------------------------------

I chewed on the inside of my mouth as I sat genuflecting on a pew facing the church altar, gazing into the alabaster eyes of the angel towering above me. The moonlight flickering through the stained glass windows of the gothic cathedral sent rainbow sparkles across my rosy cheeks, the whimsical dance contrasting with the sense of unrest nestled deep in my heart.

I'd glanced on this angel while baptized as an infant, gone through communion as a little girl, and been confirmed as a teenager. This was the church that bore witness to my long hours of choir practice and weekly mass schedule with my catholic school classmates. Tomorrow morning, this church and all its angels would bear witness to a ceremony of a different kind and a new memory: my wedding.

I'd met my fiancée Christian while attending a performance of the operaLa Triviata where we'd had adjoining seats. A classmate of mine was performing and I was given a free ticket, whereas Christian had treated his mother to the show as a birthday present. Such a good boy, my betrothed was.

True to form, he was everything a good husband should be: sweet, kind, considerate, and respectful. By all accounts, ours was a grand match: we were financially stable, healthy and athletic, well educated, and our families traveled in the same social circles. We got on like old chums and had a great friendship.

What wedidn't have was a sizzling sex life or even true love. Our love was a companionate one as opposed to a thriving love; I recognized that Christian was not my soul mate or even the man of my dreams. Still, though we had not lived together as he was mindful of social reputation (he was the broker/owner of a thriving real estate firm in our cliquish suburb), we had upon occasion snuck into each others homes to make love.

The post-coital cuddling was nice enough, but the act itself seemed purely traditional and routine to myself, who had always been matter of fact about sex which I'd always done responsibly.

I knew myself to have a healthy sex drive and yearned to experience more...well, Ihad experienced more with someone other than Christian. A few people, actually, even though one person tends to stand out about the rest. Someone who, even though I'd only known him via the internet, made me sizzle an eternity more than my fiancée or anyone else ever did. He had been one of my best friends for awhile now and he had always made me feel welcome and protected and allowed me to be whom I wanted to be: myself.

I smiled a bit morosely and wondered where my cyber lover was now, what (or who) he was doing, and if he even cared about the ritual I'd complete tomorrow. I had told him of the ceremony, of course, as I'd been engaged for a year...but I was never really sure of the depth of the feelings he'd had toward me. Did he get possessive of me? Jealous?

He'd never said anything of the sort. I'm sure I had given him cause to be both~ in the time I had known him, I'd had my share of men stroll through my life. I pushed each of them away eventually, but they had still been closer to me physically than he ever had. In the past few months as the impact of my impending nuptials began to settle on me, I had even hesitated at any sort of intimacy with him, feeling that I was cheating on my fiancée in some fashion.

My thoughts were halted as I heard one of the side doors opening. I glanced up and found myself looking into the friendly face of the church Pastor, a lovely man from England who spoke with a heavy accent that had always brought a smile to my face.

His was an uncommon personality amongst the clergy: he was very tolerant of all religions other than Roman Catholicism and even recommended that some of his clergy leave his church to follow them, if that was their calling. He was also to be the acting priest at my wedding in the morning.

"Good evening, Father Blake."

"Good evening, Rhiannon. You're here awfully late, aren't you? The ceremony is to be held in a matter of hours..."

"Yes I know, Father. I just felt the need to visit this place one last time. After tomorrow, I feel like everything will change...." my voice trailed off as I again gazed into the eyes of the Virgin Mary hovering above. "I spent so much time within its walls growing up...it is a place that has always made me feel welcomed. Funny how I hadn't visited this place for years, yet now I am here seeking sanctuary."

He held his jaw with his hand, speaking thoughtfully.

"You spent your childhood here, Rhiannon. Perhaps it is an indication of your life coming full circle? You left to seek Wicca and now you have come back to visit, however briefly, filled with a host of new memories and experiences to share. In either case, churches have always instilled me with peace, so I do understand their meditational aspect." I returned his soft smile and nodded as he continued.

"Well, feel free to stay as long as you wish. I am but here for only a moment ...I was making some last minute preparations before I turn in for the night. Please do not stay too long, dear. God be with you."

He hugged me gently (I think he could feel my trepidation about the marriage), and I returned the embrace before sitting back and replying with a wobbly smile,

"I shall. Thank you, Father. For everything you've done for me. Nite."

I watched as he waved goodbye and retreated to one of the rooms adjoining the altar and made my way up to the church balcony, not wishing for him to come back and see my still below. I still felt I needed some time to sort out my thoughts and did not wish to feel hurried or sternly told to go home and get some sleep.

I lay down on a pew toward the rear of the balcony and idly tugged down the fabric of my plaid skirt, musing at the irony of being back here wearing one, ten years after I had graduated from this place. I stared up at the dimly lit ceiling, the glow from nearby candles entwining with the prismatic glow of the moonlight through the painted windows.

Though it was a warm night, there was a slight chill to the air and I decided to stay garbed in my black silk coat, tucking the hood snugly around my face. I sighed once and covered my eyes with one arm as I nestled into the wooden bench.

My mind would not shut off. Ten minutes later, Father Blake had exited the church and I wasn't anywhere closer to clearing my thoughts than I was before. This was such an enormous step to take. Our entire group of friends and family were blissful about the event, and had encouraged this match from the beginning...

I opened my eyes idly as a harsh draft wafted through the balcony, setting the candles to flicker their glow across the stone walls and my slightly heated skin. I shrugged after another moment of inactivity, then jumped as a candle fell from one of the candelabra near the stairwell leading downstairs.

I scrambled to a seated position and scanned the shadows nervously; my childhood fear of rats rising to the forefront of my mind as I shakily clutched the collar of my jacket close to my chin. Perhaps I should have taken Father Blake's advice and gone home?

"No rats would dare harm you while I'm around."

I shrieked at the amused masculine words that had been murmured directly behind me and spun around to see its owner. I began to slide down the bench as I gaped up at his hovering form. There was only one other person that knew of my fear of rats. I couldn't help it. I squeaked and watched him wince faintly at the high-pitched sound.

"I-Ian!"

He took a few steps toward me.

"Yes?"

I just kept gaping as he advanced, too stunned to flee.

"You look like a deer caught in the headlights. It's cute."

I blinked at the random observation and whispered.

"Do you blame me?? We've never met...now suddenly you show up right before I am to marry!"

He took another confident step forward, his hands caught behind his back indolently as he remarked softly,

"Wehave met. We know each other in ways that no one else does."

I waved off most of his words as the full impact of his arrival hit me square in the face. I was taken out of my stupor as my feisty nature reared its head. I rose to my feet with my fists clenched.

"You know what I meant. And how dare you come to menow."

He looked me up and down with a grin, then murmured cheekily,

"Soooooo cute."

I blinked again, halted from launching into a tirade about his stupidity and arrogance.

"...Erm. Just what are you babbling about?"

"Your anger. It's adorable." He took another step, taking him within three feet of my bristling figure. "And sexy."

I scowled and lifted my jaw.

"Hush it. I am neither of those things."

He took another step as he replied casually.

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are."

"Not! Stop trying to distract me."

He just flashed another grin and lifted a hand to his ponytail holder, freeing his long inky black hair to the crisp evening air, apparently unconcerned with the lit candles scattered about the balcony.

I winced at its beauty as it fell down the middle of his back in a moonlit shimmer and looked away with a slight flush to my cheeks as he chuckled softly,

"Tsk tsk. Such language. And in a holy place, no less."

I'd seen his pretty locks numerous times on photograph and webcam, but neither had prepared me for seeing it in the flesh. Err...hair. Whatever.

"I hope all of that catches on fire."

"It won't be my hair that is set aflame."

I gasped at the husky whisper spoken against my right earlobe. The bastard had taken advantage of my awe, as he knew I'd always had a fetish for long haired men. I tried to scramble back, but my retreat was hampered by the solid oak bench that pressed against my shins. A quick glance to the right revealed a wall even more solid.

Stone.

Of course.

I winced.

Any escape paths wouldn't have mattered anyway, because he suddenly snaked his arm around me and pressed himself flush up against the front of my body, pinning my arms down at my sides.

"Mmmm. Now that's much better."

I shivered at his dominant action as well as his words, as he knew I would. Anytime he'd wanted to be a brat and tease me, he'd toss out themmms like Santa Claus bestowing gifts at Christmas time. And I'd always melted at any sort of dominant action from him. I cringed and whispered,

"S-stop that."

He chuckled again and leaned down to nuzzle against my ear, forcing another shiver out of me as I gave a dry swallow and whispered,

"Why now, dammit? Why come to me now, after all this time?"

"Because you're mine. You always have been."

"Lies."

"Truths."

I clenched my hands into fists and squirmed against his grip, twisting my neck and ears away from his searching nose as the tone of my voice rose a bit higher from burgeoning panic,

"You're delusional! Release me and we can go back to how we were. I'll forgive you and...and...we'll just not mention this again. It happened, we finally met, and now perhaps we can hang out together without having to worry about this initial meeting. We'll just consider this an ice breaker."

He just kept me pressed tightly against him as he said pretended not to have heard my rushed words and took a deep sniff of my freshly bathed skin...and I pretended to ignore the telltale bulge in his pants that hinted that all my wiggling and squirming was eliciting another kind of reaction. I continued desperately,

"Regardless of what you think, I do belong to someone. Someone who I am marryingtomorrow, for shit's sake. As you know."

He spoke in measured tones as he smiled tenderly against my throat.

"It doesn't matter. He doesn't have any real hold over you and you know it. Stop being so selfish."

"Stop that." I gulped at the touch. "And...selfish??"

"No." He flicked his warm tongue against the dangling skin of my earlobe. "This is what we both want, and it's long overdue. You are too scared to leave your life of comfort and stability for the unknown. You are keeping us both from enjoying this. You are being selfish."

Of all the nerve!I fumed silently. I opened my mouth to speak, but he continued irrepressibly.

"Perhaps I should stop being so patient with you. Perhaps I should just take you over my knee and force you to admit that we belong together."

"Oh really? Well, perhaps you should take a flying leap over the rail of the balcony."

"Perhaps I should takeyou over the rail of the balcony."

My eyes glinted at his naughty words, as well as the slow grinding of his hips that accompanied them.

"You brat."

"You like it."

"I donot."

"Do."

"Not."

"Shut up, Rhiannon."

He grabbed my jaw with one hand and kissed me suddenly, a rough fusion of mouths that slammed my lips against my teeth and drew a whimper from the back of my throat. I used my newly freed hand to tug at his hair. When all he did was growl faintly, I raked my nails down his back. He just slipped his tongue into my mouth and gripped my jaw so tightly that I knew I would have bruises on the morrow. Bruises for...my wedding??

I gasped at the reminder and beat at his chest with my small fist. My back was abruptly pressed against the wall to my right as he captured both my wrists above my head in one large hand. He purred against my ear,

"You want me to brand you further? Want me to send you back to your pussy of a fiancée with my marks all over your lush body?"

I shook my head, eyes wide open at a fury coming from him that I had never seen before. He ground his belt buckle up against my belly, my plaid skirt riding up with the motion, and I mewled softly at the brief flash of pain.

"No? Are you sure?"

"Yes, goddammit!"

"Mmmm...such a rebellious Catholic school girl. I'm surprised the nuns didn't spank you frequently. Assuming you didn't enjoy it."

He nipped down my jaw and licked a trail down the front of my throat as he unzipped my thin jacket and murmured,

"What if I disagree? What if I choose to send you back to him, your pussy still leaking from my juices? Clit still throbbing? Cheeks still flushed?"

I whimpered and turned a cheek into the wall as I tightly closed my eyes, clenching my teeth and thighs together to contain the brief spark of excitement that his words caused.

"...That isn't an answer, little one."

He shrugged my jacket down my body, jerking on the sleeves roughly as he did so, eliciting another squeak from behind my teeth. My ringer baseball tee was exposed to the evening air, nipples having tightened beneath into little rosebuds. He gave a low whistle as I kept my eyes closed and blushed furiously.

"Bra-less too? Oh my sweet little submissive slut. These are far too large to go unrestrained..." He possessively thumbed my nipples as he trailed his tongue along the edge of my collar, smirking at my strangled moan. "Not that I'm complaining."

He pushed up my shirt and took one of my nipples into his warm mouth in one motion. I sucked my breath in with a hiss and lifted my face toward the ceiling, squirming anew in his grasp.

"P-please! Stop..."

In reply, he palmed the other breast with a hand as warm as his mouth as he kept my wrists, high up on the wall above my head, shackled by his other hand. He fastidiously licked, nipped, suckled, and lapped at my nipple like a cat with a bowl of cream.

"Make me."

"You are going to ruin my LIFE, do you hear me?? Stop this. Please. I'm promised to someone else and can't have you. You already know I want you ... there is no need to rub salt in the wound."

"True. I'd much rather rub in someplace else."

Quick as a flash, he had unbuckled his belt and kissed me hungrily as he slide it from the waistband of his pants. I mewled into his mouth, unclear as to what he meant to do with the strip of leather, then trembled as he bound the material tightly around my wrists behind my back.

"Oh no. Please!"

I knew he was capable of it ~ he had done much worse when I was safely tucked away behind my computer. Now I wasn't. I struggled and tried to twist away, my full breasts heaving against his chest, but both his hands were now free to roam along my body and he shook his head and pinned me to the wall with his hips, sliding one booted foot between my own pair of black converse sneakers.

"Say it."

I feigned comprehension.

"Say what?"

He growled softly, not amused in the least, as he slid his hands up either side of my thighs, passing over the webbing of my thigh-high fishnet stockings.

"That you belong to me. That you will not go through with this farce of a marriage. Say it and I will let you go."

By the time he had curled his fingers around my hips, and the ribboned straps of my white silk panties that lie across them, I was trembling. I whispered beseechingly,

"Don't do this."

My panties were torn off with a snarl and a slash of his hands. I shrieked and tried to bolt again. He snarled,

"Enough!"

He forced me to my knees by tangling his hands in my long glossy brown curls and gestured to his fly. In response to my astounded gaze, he arched his brow.

"You have teeth...as you have made mention of online on more than one occasion. Use them."

I just glared and spoke through my teeth.

"Bite me."

"That will come later."

"Never."

"NOW. Don't me revert back to our old ways....pet."

I shivered at the memory of our long ago master/pet relationship and couldn't help a faint wiggling of my hips.

His hands softened in my hair and he began to stroke my scalp a bit more gently.

"...or is that what you want, baby?"

My eyes narrowed as my hands clenched behind my back.

"What Iwant is to be allowed to marry my fiancée without interruption."

"No. What you want is to be fucked shamelessly against this floor. What youwant is for your wedding night to be spent moaning and sweating beneath me instead of your flaccid penis of a fiancée."

In a fit of fury, I plunged my mouth beneath the hem of his shirt and dug my teeth into his stomach. He roared and held my head back by my hair as he backhanded my cheek.

"Do as you're told!"

I whimpered and cowered back against the wall, pulling my knees defensively up against my chest, not realizing until his eyes became hooded just what I was offering him up on a platter; in my haste, I had forgotten that I no longer wore panties.

My exposed flesh, pink and juicy, playfully beckoned to him from beneath the folds of my skin. I quickly put my knees down, but he had already begun to swoop down on me.

I was turned onto my stomach, my hands still bound behind my back, my cheek pressed to the cold stone floor as he lifted my skirt and ground himself against the cleavage of my bum. I mewled and tried to stay perfectly still, not wanting to arouse him further by squirming. He fished his hand between my legs and flicked a finger against my throbbing clit.

12