Moonlit Scars Ch. 01

Story Info
Jaylah & Danios's past, his corrupted and hers scarred.
860 words
10.9k
3
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't what she had wanted. She moaned slightly as he brushed oh so gently across her nipples by accident. He grinned evilly.

Jaylah had just planned on leaving and starting on her own, getting away from her tyrannical ex. But instead, as usual, he had found her trying to leave and dragged her to his bedroom.

"I'm going to make you pregnant with my child," he growled at her as he plunged himself fast and hard into her already sore body. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. First he'd begin to pleasure her, bringing her to the peak, then he'd torture her. Hitting her, biting her in painful places. She wasn't even his mate, yet he became ignorant of the fact that unless she bit him, she would never get pregnant. "And then, you'll never be able to leave. You'll always be the pack slut Omega." he rasped beside her neck, then he bit in to her and shook his head slightly, just before he came inside her.

She felt utterly sick. Being near Danios made her feel cold and sick, he had tortured her for most of her life.

Originally her father had been the pack leader, he had been strong and valiant when it came to defending us. Danios had been a playmate for her when the rest of her litter had died off, they were great friends until Danios's father had broken pack law by forcefully turning a human. That had really pissed off her father, Connal. Connal had banned Danios's father from the pack after leashing his beast so that he could never do anything of the such again. If he ever set foot near any of the pack, punishment was pain of death.

It hadn't taken long for Danios's rage to twist him into a revenge seeking beast. Darkness filled him, it had corrupted his soul. Once he had reached legal age he challenged Connal for the right to rule and beat him. Danios had become the pack leader. The first thing he did, was demoting everyone in Connal's line to an Omega, the lowest rank in the pack. Then he raped Jaylah in front of the whole pack, his mate had been furious and had then beaten Jaylah afterward. She had only just turned eighteen that day. From then on her life had been hell. Raped left and right, turned into a slave for some and had to clean up after others when she was lucky. Being an Omega under Danios was worse than being banished from the pack.

Jaylah had taken everything with her head hung low, until one day the Alpha influence in her bloodline kicked in. It had happened while Danios was fucking her, trying to dominate her once again.

He pounded his long, thick, cock deep into her body. He didn't care if it hurt her, he enjoyed her pain. In fact, he got high off of hearing her cry from pain and pleasure. He was so close to getting off, his member rock hard and throbbing, when she began to shake in front of him. Shock waves of raw power were coming off of her in waves. Faster than he could see, Jaylah had flipped him over and was riding him. He could feel Alpha influence radiating off of the Omega, keeping him pinned beneath her whilst she orgasmed. The moment she finished, her Alpha influence was gone and he threw her down in anger.

"You fucking bitch! You slut, whore!" he beat her as he yelled. "I'll tear you a new fucking asshole if you EVER do that again!" his face had been a sickly red-purple and his eyes bulged. His hands had shifted to his claws and he had cut her across her abdomen and back.

Her ass had throbbed for a week after his beating and her lacerations still bled on occasion. It was then that she decided that she was going to leave and start a new pack of her own until she could gain control of this one again.

As her memory faded she realized that she had safely and successfully made it back to her apartment. She decided that it would be tonight, she would escape with or without the help of her family.

Danios also remembered that night. He watched the replay through his minds eye as the Alpha influence pinned him down and allowed the Omega bitch to take over. He'd been terrified. Terrified and utterly pissed off. For weeks he continued to take out his bubbling rage out on her, he even had spies watching her. Danios knew that Jaylah wanted to leave the pack and he couldn't let her do that. Not when he knew there were other packs out there that were allied with Connal's family, they turned their back on Danios. They called him a tyrant. He didn't care, he was happy with the land he had and he loved the fact that he practically had a harem. He left the pack to deal with their own issues, he was the king of his land and he would do what ever he wanted.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Keep after it. Like the previous comments I'm interested in how it all plays out. Good start.

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Good start, I'm curious to see more

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
good start

hope to see more

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Curious...

...to see more...good luck with this.

KittyKat147KittyKat147almost 14 years ago
...

Good so far. Wish it was longer. :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Leader of the Pack Ch. 01 Due to be mated. Falls for someone else. Crap!in NonHuman
Kiss of the Moon He finds his mate - his human mate.in NonHuman
The Werewolf's Bitch Your former bully sees you, he is no longer human.in NonHuman
The Orchid Thief Ch. 01 Catgirl burglar gets caught and punished by demon.in NonHuman
A Mate to Howl For Ch. 01 An Alpha finds a mate.in NonHuman
More Stories