Moonlit Visitor

Story Info
Estranged woman finds passion when she least expects it.
5.6k words
4.31
27.3k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed over the wall peaking inside of the room. A large fireplace lit the room but that was not his concern, nor was the bed that filled the entire room. His eyes looked upon the slender woman that sat upon the bed. A bottle of cocoa butter next to her. She began to apply it to her skin. How he yearned to be that lotion massaging into her warm flesh. She was a lovely sight indeed. Long auburn locks down to the mid of her back. Her flesh pale with a slight tan that told him she rarely sun bathed but when she did she could easily burn. He never got the opportunity to see her face although just like she had never seen him. But what would she see of his face certainly not a man she would fall in love with for an instant.

His mind sinking into those thoughts he peeled his eyes from the sight of the luscious woman that filled his dreams. His hand moved up to touch his face feeling the rough flesh that defined it. As well as the fur that covered his body. He couldn't help but be this way, it was the way he was born. Cast out into the wild to be raised by what he was called. A wolf. He had seen this woman on a fair night while roaming the forest, rather surprised to see anyone out this far. But he also knew this woman was not alone out here. She was with a man whom came home very seldom. He had seen him maybe once a month. 'But why leave such a beautiful woman alone?' He thought to himself over and over. But it was none of his concern.

A shadow caught the corner of his eye and he turned to look back into the room. At this very moment he had seen her face for the first time. His jaw dropped at the sight that he had long waited for. Her lips were full and a ruby color, her cheeks a soft shade of pink. And her eyes were like emeralds, his paw moved to his side as he leaned in. She wore her silken teddy with matching robe, blood red coloration it was. A low growl vibrated through his throat as something else grew within him and it was more than admiration. It was the feeling of want and the moon was full tonight. The husband wouldn't be returning for another few days. Tonight he would have her whether she accepted him or not.

Alice stood by the fire sighing as she fidgeted with the ring on her finger. Another month had passed and her husband hadn't come home. A great sadness had filled her yet she couldn't understand what had kept her husband. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed his number. It rang as it rang she went back to the bed and sat on it. The other end picked up but it was not her husband whom answered. It was a woman's voice.

"Hello? Who the hell is this and why are you calling my husbands phone?" The woman asked.

Alice's jaw dropped and she couldn't say anything instead she hung up the phone throwing the phone in the fireplace. Tears welled up in her eyes from anger and sadness. She shook her head as if in disbelief. She turned to grab her phone but her mind realized that where it had gone. She moved her hand up to her forehead as she shook her head more. Sleep was needed and sleep she would have to get. Crawling up in the bed leaning back, she would call him again tomorrow surely it was a misunderstanding. Soon sleep came over her.

He watched as she crawled into the bed unsure as to what had happened. He knew she had made a call but to whom and who dared to upset her. At this moment he didn't care he moved up to the door of the balcony. Walking towards the door, paws pressed against the glass staring in at her. Watching her sleep, the moon finally showed its face he waved his hand and made the flames of the fire go out. The moon shined on him and made his shadow known in the room. He moved his paw down to the doors handle pressing down on it. The door opened with such ease. 'Not locked?' He thought silently while he entered the room. 'She should be more cautious around the forest.'

Descending across the room towards the bed. She stirred slightly but that did not stop him. His breath became heavy getting closer to her. Not daring to touch the bed for fear to wake her from her deep sleep. Coming up along side of the bed he placed his paw over her mouth, that awoke her. Those emerald eyes opened wide to stare at him but he did not remove his hand for he did not want her to scream.

"Do not Scream." He growled to get his point through. She merely nodded her head and he took a step back allowing her to come to realization.

Alice sat up in bed looking at the intruder in her house. She could not see this person his voice told her it was a man. She dare not scream for fear of him hurting her. Something ached at her though. Why had this man come into her home? Disturbing her from her sleep? And what had he wanted from her? These questions made her ache to be answered.

"What do you want?" She muttered looking at him but only saw a silhouette in the moons light. A shiver came over her and she hugged her robe close.

The man stepped closer to her which made her crawl back against the headboard. Why had her husband insisted that she stay in the forest. As much as she loved the green and the streams that were nearby. But without him here there was really no one but her. The man walked closer to the bed she tried to inch away but found herself at a halt. The man stopped almost like he had sensed her fear.

"Why is it a lovely woman sleeps alone in such a home out in the middle of a forest?" He asked his voice almost like a soft growl. Like an animal staring at its prey. "I do see a man come every once in a while but he dares not to stay but one night. And it is after the full moon. Makes me wonder if this man is part wolf?" The man spoke with a soft chuckle in his throat.

Alice disregarded his questions and turned her head from him for he knew her better than she had considered. This man had been watching her from a far, but what could she do? She could fight but this man was large and she could tell by the size of his shadow. Wondering if his size would lack in his speed, biting hard on her lips she moved towards the edge of her bed close to the door. She knew the moment her feet touched that cold wooden floor she would have to spring. Making her way to the road. Yes that would do it, she would run till she came to a town. Damn her husband for not getting her a car so that she could get out of this house easier. But as soon as her feet touched the floor she took off. Out the door and down the stairs, she could hear the man behind her. She cursed realizing she had misjudged but was not going to give him a chance to catch her.

Throwing open the door she took off out into the forest running across her property. Thorns, twigs, and rocks pricked the bottom of her feet. She longed to stop and pull out the thorns to rub her feet but she couldn't she knew this. Continuing to sprint as fast as she could her robe flying up in the air behind her.

He was enjoying the chase, oh how he did. She gave him a thrill that he hadn't discovered in a long time. His eyes were on her but there was blood on the air, something that hinted she was wounded. This chase needed to come to an end before her feet had sores that would take a long time to heal. He knew she was nearing the pond it was at that moment he pounced landing on her. Sending them both into the water, silk became soaked with water and she cried out to be let go. He took hold of her hands pulling them up over her head looking down at her. She began to scream and he knew the reason why. His face had been revealed to her by the very moonlight he used to disguise himself. He turned to look in the water and he saw his own face. He had black fur that covered his body, as well as his face. Pointed ear sat arched back on top of his head. His eyes were an ice blue. Her screams made him quiver now he looked her in the face his snout against her nose and he snarled. "Quiet!"

Her cries became silent and merely looked up at him her jaw dropped in fear. "I can give you a reason to scream. I have done no harm to you. The chase was thrilling but not worth the pain you inflict upon yourself." He moved to get up picking her off of the ground into a cradling position. "We are going back to your home and you will not run again. If you do I will tie you to your bed and be done with you. I will let the beasts of the night come into your room and have their way with you."

She did not reply while he carried her back into her home. He allowed the fire to come back into the room when they entered her bedroom. He placed her on the bed looking towards her drenched silk. Not something he had intended on. A paw smoothed under the robe pushing it from her shoulders. The sudden feel of need warmed over him at the feel of her flesh. But he shook it away pulling the robe from her. When he had the robe in hand he reached into a cloth pouch pulling out a vial. He was taught the ways of the forest therefore he knew that magic existed. He knew magic was the reason he was born this way. Popping the top of the vial he tore her robe into wrappings pouring a few drops on two of wrapping. Kneeling at the edge of the bed where he saw her bruised and bloodied feet. He began to wrap the wrappings around her small feet trying to be cautious so not to hurt her more. Once finished he arose to look at her, those emeralds frightened but at the same time admiration was held into them.

He moved closer to her placing a single claw upon his paw under her chin. But it was her whom had taken him by surprise.

Alice hadn't seen the way the man, the beast before her had taken care of her before. Not even her husband had given her this kind of feeling. The claw that pressed against her chin made her shutter but hadn't stopped her. She moved up on the bed onto her knees, she locked her arms around the back of his neck. She could feel the hesitation in his hands moving up to hold her close, her hands moving along the thick mane that had covered his body. Moving up behind his ears gently running her nails along them. A sigh came from the man and he tilted his head back. She slid away from him although still unsure as to what the man wanted. The man looked at her canting its head to the side.

"I take it your frightened of me." He stated hanging his head. "I don't blame you for the way I look."

"Its not the way you look." She admitted to him. "You came into my room uninvited and threatened me. Now any woman would be frightened of you whether you look like a beast or not."

He looked up at her as if understanding what she had meant. But he moved closer towards her which made her move away. He took hold of her ankles and pulled her closer to him. Staring up into his silver eyes she noticed a great pain in them.

"What do you want?" She asked remaining calm. The man moved to sitting beside her removing his paws from her ankles.

"I've been watching you since you moved in. I've only seen you from your balcony." He seemed to hesitate at that part. "Never when your nude though. I have respect for women except for the few that camp out in the forest and proceed to show me all they have to offer."

She chuckled recalling women telling stories about a sort of creature giving them the most unspeakable of pleasure. But she never considered the fact that they had done that for their own intentions. Nor had she realized that she had moved to that very forest. Shaking her head slowly she moved to sit closer to him admiring his mane. It was soft to her touch, moving her hand against it thinking she saw a smile.

"I've heard of those stories that some of those women had told. I won't lie I thought they were on some pretty good drugs. But I'm married and very faithful to my husband." She explained to him. He turned to face her shaking his head slowly.

"Then why is he not around very much. Your a beautiful woman from what I see both inside and out. And not to many would sit here and have conversation with a beast. But I respect the faith you have for your husband." He spoke getting up from the bed.

Watching him she felt bad but she dared not to betray her vows that she had took. Sliding off of the bed she walked towards him making her way in front of him. Extending her hand to him. "My name is Alice. And I want to be your friend." She spoke with a smile.

He took her hand wrapping his rather large paw around it nodding his head. "Most ladies call me beast but my name is Dante. Yeah I know a beast that has a name." He chuckled looking towards the balcony door.

She only nodded her head slipping her hand from his paw. She stood there looking at him watching as he bowed before her and walking out the door. She followed him out while he climbed down the little balcony bidding him farewell. Walking back towards her bed she wondered if she should of even tried sleeping with him. Shaking her head she knew it was wrong. Sliding under her blankets she soon found herself asleep dreaming of the man beast whom had visited her.

Alice awoke the next morning to someone sitting on the bed. Thinking that it was the beast from the night before she sat up but it wasn't. There was a thin woman sitting there looking at her. Rubbing her eyes she asked. "Can I ask what your doing in my home ma'am?"

"Your home?" The woman snapped. "Why are you calling my husband that late at night?"

Alice recognized the voice now and it was the woman whom had picked up her husbands phone. She got out of the bed showing her finger allowing the woman to see her wedding ring. "He's my husband as far as I can tell. We bought this place and were supposed to live in it together. So if anyone should be calling him it should be me."

The woman merely smiled before digging into her purse pulling out a folder and handing it to Alice. She opened the file and found paperwork filing for a divorce, all it was missing was her signature. Shaking her head slowly continuing to read the paperwork all he had left her was the forest house and all the belongings in it. She signed the paperwork and handed it to the woman not really wanting an explanation. The woman left without saying another word to her, Alice waited till she pulled out of the driveway. Pulling off her teddy and switching into some jogging clothes. She wanted out of the house for a while to get this out of her head.

Dante sat hidden in a cave his mind still on the night before. Yes he had respected her wishes that she was faithful to her husband. But he didn't understand why the man wasn't around a lot more. She was a knockout compared to other women. Leaning back on the old bed that he had stolen a while back. A familiar scent caught his attention, he got up and moved towards the entrance of the cave peering out to see Alice. Her long brown hair was pulled up into a ponytail. She was dressed in soft velvet cloth that kept her bundled but defined her curves. Leaning against the side of the entrance he found himself wanting her. A low growl came from him he reached back to take hold of a soft cloth.

Even though she was faithful it didn't make him not want her still. He crept up behind her taking in her scent before realizing that she was sobbing. He canted his head to the side before placing his hand on her shoulder. He could feel her jump and turn to face him, the were tears streaming down her face. Dropping the cloth he placed his hand on her arm becoming concerned.

"Are you alright?" He muttered softly looking over his shoulder making sure no one was following her. Not wanting to be seen by any strangers in mid daylight.

"My husband left me. He filed for a divorce and I never even knew it." She moved closer to him her face burying in his chest. Beginning to sob more, moving his arms to wrap around her he wanted to be there for her. Holding her tight to him he was unsure as to what she was going through. But he began to pressure her back to his cave.

"Come on this is not the place to be standing for me. Not too many people are fond of seeing a beast out here." They walked back to his cave, it was a mess but what could he do. Smoothing out the blanket on the bed. He allowed her to take a seat, she spread herself across the bed laying there. Dante didn't mind although, he planted himself on the ground watching her. "I'm sorry that man left you but he didn't deserve you."

She remained silent for a long time and this ached him, her voice was lovely and he yearned to hear her speak, to laugh. Moving closer to the bed he parted his snout extending his tongue to lick her cheek. That got him a brief smile while her hand moved to caress the licked area. Closing his eyes savoring the taste of her how sweet she was. And now he wanted to know more of what she tasted like. Pawing at the cloth that covered her he wanted to see more of her. She shuttered getting up from the bed. She was scared now but at this moment he wanted her, moving closer practically on top of her. His weight pinned her to the bed. Those emerald's were staring up at him wide, it pulled the animal out of him. He leaned down growling low but before he could reach her face to nuzzle her, he was pushed from her.

He was on the ground and a light weight flew above him darting for the entrance. He had frightened her now more than anything. He sighed deciding not to pursue, tonight the fullness of the moon would be at it's peak. He would visit her then.

Alice slammed the door behind her unsure what to do. He had propped himself on top of her and was going to try to make the first move. Just the night before she had claimed her devotion to her husband. Now she was at a loss for that same devotion was no longer there. Her husband wouldn't be back nor would she see him again. Making her way up the stairs after locking the door before though.

She ran hot water enough that she could stand for a bath. Something about her and baths, they seemed to calm her. Stripping off her jogging clothes, taking notice of the large paw mark that hovered over her breast on her sweater. She dropped it to the floor it curled into the pile with the rest of her clothes. Taking a step into the water moving to sit down in the water. It tinged at the skin but settled shortly after, she rested her head against the rim of the tub finally at ease. Glancing over to see the time, noon the clock read. Soon her eyes were closed and had drifted off to sleep.

The feeling of suffocation awoke her from her deep sleep. She sat up water had covered over her face. Gasping for air she stumbled out of the tub. Never before had she done that in the tub, now she had a reason to get more sleep. She reached for the towel that hung above her head pulling it down from the rack. There was water all over the floor but that was the least of her concerns. She struggled to get to her feet wrapping the towel around her body. She was still tired and wanted to go back to sleep. Moved closer to her bed to throw herself on it. The towel still wrapped around her petite frame, drifting back to sleep.

Hours passed before night fell, she was still asleep. A gentle touch moved to pull her hair from her face. Making her stir slightly, the touch drifted down her shoulder making her move. Her eyes parted slowly looking upwards finding that she was looking into a pair of silver orbs. Blonde hair was draped over them, pale skin defined a masculant face. She gasped moving back against her headboard, those eyes followed her while she clung the towel. Recalling that she had fallen asleep in the nude. There was a man in the bedroom with her, he was sitting on the bed watching her. A smile moved slyly across his face but he didn't move. He wore a pair of jeans that loosely fit him. They were her husband's jeans she recalled. Swallowing a hard lump that had developed in her throat she stood up.

"Why are you wearing those jeans?" She asked noticing he maybe stood a full head above her height. His body was muscular but just enough to give him a shape. His hair fell down to his shoulders. He was gorgeous to her and all she was asking was why he was wearing those jeans.

12