Moonlit Visitor Ch. 04

Story Info
Dante finds out the truth/Alice's issue/Dante's curse.
2.8k words
4.5
9.9k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank Everyone who voted and Favorited the story. I know some of these are taking a lot longer for me to finish. I do hope you all like this chapter. <3 Rose Darkfire

*

Dante knew that the sun would be rising soon and he hadn't wanted to frighten Alice more than she already was. Pushing open the oak door he stroll inside plopping himself down on his recliner. How he had missed his home, but now he missed something even more. Since that day Alice had been the one thing on his mind. Maybe it was cause of how she had helped him out of his hybrid form. A sound came from behind him making him jump up from his chair. He whirled around to see a petite, short black haired woman standing there. Her scent had a mixture to it although, Alice, his eyes widened as she smirked at him.

"Don't be alarmed I am a friend to you both." She spoke her voice flowing out as a man approached from behind her. This made Dante loosen up; Sam wrapped his arm around the woman's waist.

"Shouldn't sneak up on me like that Sam. You know I'm a bit on edge from everything that happened." Sam merely nodded his head moving to take a seat on the leather couch. Taking the woman with him and setting her on his lap.

Dante watched them both not yet making an attempt to sit back down. "So you're a friend of Sam's but how are you a friend of mine?" He growled at the woman. He could care less about why she was here but why did she have Alice's scent on her. Sam gave Dante a look that made him sit down.

"She's more than my friend Dante but she was not referring to me. She was referring to the woman you drug out of the diner last night." That stopped Dante right there. He looked to the woman who had a small smirk on her lips.

"I'm a friend of Alice. Or the woman whose arm you nearly ripped off last night. You know you can do more damage than you know." The woman spoke provoking a growl from Dante. He was in a foul mood since he got back. And was not about to take some bullshit from his alpha's fuck toy.

"Good then maybe you can explain why she is here in the city and not back in the forest?" Dante sat back not sensing any wolf in the woman. But he was still cautious of her. He wasn't about to risk any chances the last time he did that it cost him more than he needed.

The woman's smile faded as she looked back at Sam, like she was seeking permission from him. Sam nodded his head to her. She arose from the seat walking towards Dante. "Alice called me up about four months ago; she sounded pretty hurt by something. But she asked if she could stay with me. Something about how her husband or soon to be ex husband was going to be having a baby with his mistress." The woman rolled her eyes like she could care less about the man. "Jake has always been an ass to me honestly but I guess they tried to offer her a small apartment which Alice declined."

Dante rubbed his chin listening to the woman managing to not growl about Alice's husband. He could take care of him another time. "So why doesn't she remember me?" He asked since her friend seemed to know her real well.

The girl seemed to shrink at that thought; she looked back at Sam who nodded his head for her to continue. Her eyes reverted back to Dante then lowering down to the ground moving her arms behind her back.

"Well she was really upset when she first came home with me. I looked into her thoughts and found a few memories that kept dragging her down. I figured it was a bad memory so I..." She paused for a moment making Dante get up from his seat.

"What?" He growled starting to see where this was going. She backed away from him knowing that what she was about to say would anger him.

"I made them as if they were a dream and nothing more." She spoke as Sam stood up to stand in front of her.

Alice awoke still groggy her mind reverting back to the night before. Who was that man and what did he want from her? She was already in a rush to get to work that morning how could she have slept in. Maybe it was because of that man whom she ran into last night.

Her mind reassessed what had happened last night. What little she remembered of him made her think 'Yummy.' The way his blonde hair flowed freely over his fair skin tone swaying in the mellow breeze that hinted the air. He was slender but very tall compared to her. From what she could tell he could take on a thicker looking combatant, and still come out champion. But her mind recalled the features of his face which he had displayed different emotions last night: reluctance, happiness, but when she did not recall him she saw hurt in his eyes; those silvery eyes that held her so carefully.

Pulling her uniform and took off out the door. Along the way she passed by the diner from last night, looking down the alley where the man had taken her she felt her entire body shiver. He was familiar to her even though she swears she had never seen him before. A soft jingle made her snap from her thoughts. It was coming from the pocket of her sweater, reaching in her hand taking hold of the phone. It was Sabrina, flipping the phone open and placed it against her ear.

"So is he everything you wanted?" She asked with a giggle continuing her way down the street. She decided to tease Sabrina since she went on about this guy every time they went home after seeing him. Like he was her match made in heaven. There was a time Alice would have thought the same about Jake.

"Oh most definitely, hey what are you up to?" Sabrina's voice rang on the other end. Alice could tell her friend was tired which more than likely meant that there was no rest for her and Sam. She shook the images of those two grinding up against each other from her head she situated herself to talk to her dear friend.

"I'm on my way to work and you'd better get some rest otherwise you're going to be dead tired for the grand opening of the bar tonight." Alice stated into the phone seeing people walk by her. "And you promised you would be there so no freakishly cute guys that will come hit on me." She hated to admit it but falling in love with Jake and the sudden divorce had caused Alice to be more cautious. The thought of moving on just wasn't there yet and she didn't want to break some cuties heart in the process. So for a while Sabrina would be the cock blocker in a way.

Sabrina growled on the other end something about not wanting to go to bed. It made Alice giggle but soon her friend submitted with laughs and kisses. Promising to be at the event this evening for Alice but was not promising to protect her. The phone clicked on the other end signaling that she went off to either play with Sam or head to bed. Giving Alice enough time to get herself a coffee, the strong smell of the coffee beans greeted her when she entered the small coffee shop. She got in line but there was a hand that touched her shoulder making her jump. Out of the corner she caught the sight of Jake, a sigh immersed from her lips.

"What do you want?" She snapped at him catching his eyes look her over. She could see the look that was in his eyes when they first met. Her heart seemed to ache in those memories but she did not need them at this point. Not this close to being done with him and hurting him where it counted. She lost her home cause of this man but she had a right to some settlement; especially since she hadn't filed any adultery charges against him.

"You're looking good Alice." He seemed to purr his hand moving over the small of her back. She shifted to get away from his touch. Something had gotten into him because he moved closer to her placing his hand back on her back.

She got out of line now when he followed now she was going to confront him. Back when they were still married she would have let him touch her. All of a sudden he's interested in her body, when his hand made a move to touch her she pushed against his chest sending him back. He landed into a chair with a twisted grin on his face. Her heart started to race in her chest when he got up from the chair. No one was watching thankfully. It would have been embarrassing to explain that they were going through a divorce. Yet they seemed to act like a couple of teenagers whom were rough housing like they would in the halls of high school.

"What's the matter Alice? You look like I'm doing something wrong." He moved closer to her pinning her to a wall. His cold lips pressed against her ear, while his thick fingers teased her sides making her shudder. His fingers tracing over the white buttoned up shirt pressing into her breast roughly. She closed her eyes trying to sum up enough courage to push him back.

Alice opened her eyes to see Brandie standing there with an irritated look upon her face. Her belly was well rounded now; Alice guessed she was six months. But this bothered Alice more than she would let on. The idea of having a child was one that Alice cherished. Now she wouldn't be able to till she felt she was ready to have another relationship. Brandie cleared her throat making Jake snap to reality, he turned away from Alice to look at his new wife. The look she gave him must have told him to get his ass moving, he walked out of the coffee shop with her. Not before he gave Alice one last look over eyeing her body greedily, making her cringe against the wall. She sighed regaining herself not bothering to get her cup of coffee. Already wide awake from her ex she was ready for work.

Dante was furious now between Alice's ex tossing Alice from her home. And her little friend making her believe that the night they shared together was nothing more than a dream. He thought if he had found her at first that he would settle but now he seemed to ache more. He heard Sabrina on the phone, when she mentioned Alice's name he felt his heart flutter. This little witch was friends with that beautiful woman who somehow broke the curse that had been placed upon him. Sabrina's back was facing towards him.

He moved closer towards the door frame of the room she was in. Sensitive ears picking up the sound of the woman the other end, it soothed him recalling the way she had called his name. Closing his silver orbs he pictured her in front of him in that black teddy again. His breath shuttered pressing himself up against the frame; he could feel his pants tenting around his groin. He pictured his hands tracing up her soft flesh, her lips parting to sigh out his name. Unconsciously he moved his hand over his groin stroking himself while he thought of her. The memories of being buried within her depths made him lose his mind.

A gasp made him open his eyes; Sabrina was standing in front of him with wide eyes. Lowering his own eyes to see he was stroking himself. A smirk appeared on his face there was no discomfort of doing that in front of her. He noticed she was off the phone and frowned knowing Alice's voice wasn't on the other end anymore. Removing his hand from his crotch he walked passed her and up the stairs, sleep was needed for him but he didn't want to sleep. He began to strip off his clothes down to his bare essentials moving towards the bathroom. He was standing proud down there and really didn't want to freak out Sabrina anymore. More than likely she saw him as nothing but a pervert whom was going to be hitting on her friend.

A smile came across his face reaching up to stroke his chin he could feel the blonde stubble there. How would he woo Alice into bed again? He thought to himself. It was pretty clear that he needed to feel her again but he didn't want to frighten her like he had done last night. Reaching into the large shower he turned on the cold water. With Alice this heavy in his mind he had a feeling cold showers were going to become a common thing. Stepping inside he decided to keep the facial hair that was making an appearance on his face.

Sabrina watched as the tall blonde male exited the room. He had been stroking himself behind her back at first she thought it was because of her. But his eyes had been closed the entire time like he was picturing something. Dante was one that reminded Sabrina of Jake, she wasn't about to let either of them near her best friend. The poor girl had enough issues going on with her divorce and Sabrina was helping her with each step.

She about jumped out of her skin at the feel of someone wrapping their arms around her waist. Her blue eyes caught Sam's dark hair as he lowered his head into the crook of her neck. "We need sleep love." He whispered his fingers tracing up the vines of her tattoos. This making her back her way into him, yes they needed sleep but she was worried about what Dante was going to attempt. Sam's head lifted to look at her, his grip on her right arm tightened so he could turn her to face him. He backed her slowly towards the wall a sly smile spreading across his face.

"You think he's going to hurt her don't you?" He brushed his lips against her ear speaking so low that Dante wouldn't be able to hear. Her eyes met his and showed him the answer he wanted. He let out a sigh but at the same time there was a hinted growl to his voice. "Know this my little witch; Dante has been through much in the last few years. And if you stand in his way I have a feeling he's going to not only take out his frustration on you, but he will take the anger he has for another witch out on you as well." Sabrina tilted her head to the side hearing this.

Dante apparently had a hate for another witch but why? "What reason would he have for that?" She asked as Sam's hands pressed flat against the wall.

"The last encounter Dante had with a witch got him stuck in his hybrid form. He took one on as a lover till he found the right woman. He thought she knew that it wasn't a permanent thing but she tried to cast a fertility spell to get pregnant by Dante." Sam hesitated for a moment. "Dante became enraged when he found out about it and told her flat out that she wasn't going to be his one and only. So she cursed him to walk in his hybrid form but only during the full moon is he able to posses his human form."

Sabrina frowned at this rethinking the memory she had suppressed to make Alice believe it was a dream. It was the one time he was in his human form. The one perfect time he could come to her and make her feel like Sabrina did with Sam. Guilt struck hard in her heart as she nodded her head but curiosity still was there. "But then how is he human now."

Sam shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know and neither was Dante. But I think this is the reason for his return to the city. I know he's been looking for her; he called me up when he first came back to the city. Said he was only going to be in town temporarily. The man really hates cities." He spoke and it reminded Sabrina of Alice in so many ways. "But come on my sweet we must rest." Sam stated dragging her up the stairs with him.