Moonlit Visitor Ch. 05

Story Info
Dance With Me?
4.3k words
4.51
11.7k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was packed tonight as Sabrina walked in with the two men that followed close behind. She grimaced not wanting Dante to be here but she really had no say in the matter. He pretty much would have come regardless to what she or Sam said. Her blue eyes scanned the room till she found a tired looking brunette who was sitting on a stool at the bar, nursing a martini of the sort. Heels were pulled into her lap and a face that only could read that something was either bugging her or she was so tired she would have fallen asleep right there.

Sabrina made a quick scan of Alice's clothes noting the professional look she had. The white button up collared shirt, the black mini skirt was not so professional but it was a nice touch to match the sheer panty hose. Her long brown hair was pulled up into a messy bun, some strands falling to the sides of her face. Alice's green eyes flashed up watching couples pass by hand in hand. The girl swore she wasn't going to fall in love again, yet there she seemed to want to have what the other couples had.

Sabrina looked over her shoulder seeing the boys in deep conversation. They seemed to be talking about which girls were attractive and which one would be fuck worthy to them. Rolling her blue eyes she quickly walked towards her lonely friend. Propping herself up on the stool beside her she caught Alice's eye. The corner of her lips moved slightly to show a smile.

"Hey you, you look tired." Sabrina stated the obvious her hand reaching out to touch Alice's. The smile on Alice's face started to fade lowering her eyes to her drink. There was more than just tiredness, but getting Alice to admit it was like pulling teeth.

"A little bit." Her voice was a bit hoarse but who knows how long she had this drink and had taken a sip from it. "I'm off duty now so I guess I can go home." She watched Alice turn and look out to the crowd that was dancing.

Sabrina's gaze moved back to the boys nearly freezing to catch Dante watching them. His silvery eyes falling upon Alice watching her intently like a predator watching his prey. Sabrina thought back to the house when she had been on the phone with Alice. He wasn't thinking about her at all, he was thinking about Alice. She looked towards Alice hugging her friend close for a moment. She was suppressing the deep feeling to pull her from the club and Dante.

"I'm going to the ladies room I will be right back. Don't find any tall, dark, and handsome guys while I'm gone you hear me." She joked in Alice's ear, Alice responded by nodding her head continuing to watch the people dancing. She knew one tall and pale man that she was going to keep from finding Alice.

Dante watched Sabrina embrace his Alice and he growled in his chest. She was going to be a tough one to get by but he would manage. Sabrina came towards him leaving Alice to sit there watching the crowd. His grin spreading wide for the moment half knowing that played in her mind and whom it was intended for. Looking down at the short black haired woman he arched a brow. Her face rendered that she was going to chew him out.

"Stay away from her." Sabrina snapped at him as she walked by him. This made Dante smirk but instead of arising to the challenge he shrugged his shoulders. He was half tempted to turn around and ask if that was all she got. But he had bigger fish to fry or shall we say win over. Sam would keep the little witch occupied for him. He waited till she was gone from his sight to move forward. Taking a seat a couple stools away from Alice, his head lowered to look at the oak bar counter with marble on top.

He caught the sigh coming from her and it made him ache to be closer but not just sexually. Puzzled by this he sought the reason why. Only to find out he wanted to comfort her, hold her the way he saw Sabrina did but more lovers like. She now faced her drink that sat in front of her barely touched. Clicking his tongue he just sat there brooding on what to say or do. He wanted to strangle that little witch for suppressing the night him and Alice had together. If it weren't for her he would have Alice with him back in the forest. A growl of possession emanated from him making Alice look up from her drink. Now those emeralds were watching him. Keeping him frozen on the stool, cursing himself for being caught in them so soon.

He swallowed the hard lump that had developed in the back of his throat. Almost trying to think of something to say that wouldn't scare her off or freak her out. A strand of brown locks fell into her face but she did not even blink.

"Hi." Was all he said and he was slapping himself mentally. What's wrong with you dude saying hi? Are you five years old? He thought to himself. "I know this is going to sound weird but have we met?" He quickly added satisfied more with that response than anything.

Alice went quiet, like she was thinking of something to answer his question. He saw that spark of realization hit her eyes quickly and she jumped out of her seat. Shit! He thought to himself. He moved out of his seat putting his hands up half expecting her to run. "Please let me explain." He spoke almost ready to whimper if she ran.

Her face had a stern look on it but she did not budge. Her arms folded over her chest pushing those tantalizing breasts upwards almost; her with her hips cocking out to her side. Why did she have to do that? She was tormenting him wearing that outfit and looking so sultry. Salivating in the view he was having his eyes roamed lower to see there were no shoes on her feet. Maybe this would be easy? He thought to himself with a smile.

Alice watched the man from the other night stood before her. He was offering an explanation to her about it but somehow Alice found this too good to be true. Her gaze lowered to get a look at his body since he was in a more lighted area. To her surprise he was yummier now then he was in the alley. She bit lightly on the inside of her bottom lip. Why did he have to look that good? She thought to herself bringing her eyes back up at him. A grin was placed upon his face saying that he saw her eye movements.

"Look I apologize for the other night." He started off shoving his hands into the pockets of his duster. She tilted her head to the side half expecting there to be more. This man had pretty much dragged her out of the diner the other night into an alley and started calling her name. Like he had known her from somewhere, like they were lovers or something. Alice had this off feeling though that she did know him from somewhere. Her brows narrowed when he didn't talk.

"Apologize? That's a bit mediocre don't you think buddy?" She snapped at him her fiery temper becoming known now. But even now she was suppressing some of her anger towards him. Only because he looked like he could pleasure her in ways no one could ever dream about. She halted herself right there, she was thinking about this man in bed? And now after her second meeting with him; what the hell was she on? "I mean come on you drug me from my breakfast to a dark alley. And you're apologizing for that. If I were you I'd get down on your knees and try that." She turned her head from him, extending her hand to point down to the ground.

What he did next totally surprised her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement, turning back to face him she saw him dropping to his knees in front of her. His head was hung making his blonde locks fall over his face hiding it from her. He moved one of his hands up to take her hand which was held out. Alice's face reddened in embarrassment, her emerald eyes moved upwards to see a few people watching them. "Please get up." She whispered frantically.

"Not until you are satisfied with my apology." He replied to her in the same hushed whisper. Great a fucking nobleman! She thought while her eyes looked at everyone, hating that she had said this to him. "Madame Will you accept my apology for my inexcusable behavior the other night." He spoke more loudly this time and now there were women who were making the awe face, men snickering at this guy's submission to her.

"Get up please." She whispered again dropping her gaze only to be caught in those silver eyes that now beamed up at her. Her breath was now caught in her throat, looking up at the crowd to see Sabrina standing there. The look of anger was written all over her face but Sam was behind her amusement on his. "Alright alright I forgive you. Now please get up." She whispered.

Within a few seconds he was back on his feet the crowd disappearing to do their own things. He had been brushing off his black jeans but when he faced her she smacked him across the face. Surprise was read in those silver eyes of his. "You're such a jerk." She growled turning to walk away from him towards the dance floor.

Dante was a bit shocked by her reaction, the sting in his cheek only made him chuckle. Perhaps he had gone a bit far by dropping to his knees. But was it worth it? He thought to himself, that sinister grin spreading across his face. Of course it was. The way she looked surprised by what he had done, he watched as her ass swayed towards the dance floor. They trailed down to see she was still without her shoes, tearing his eyes from her behind he glanced over at the bar. On the floor he saw a pair of black heels that went well with her outfit. A still barely touched drink sitting on the counter, now a gentleman wouldn't let a lady go without her shoes or her drink for that matter. Gracefully he walked towards the bar bending to curl his fingers in the heels. Taking note that they were like sandals with a good inch for a heel. Moving upwards to take hold of her drink but it was snatched from his grip. He was now facing a very pissed off Sabrina and a very amused Sam.

"I told you to fucking stay away from her. I come back not only are you near her but you're on your damn knees. "Sabrina was infused with more anger than Alice. But out of the two he most certainly would take Alice. He didn't see what Sam did in this short haired woman; she looked more like a dyke than an actual woman. Perhaps there was; maybe under her rough exterior there was a soft woman. The fact that he was observing her must have pissed her off more. Now she was swinging at him, his hand caught it before it had the chance to collide with his face the way Alice's did.

"Don't get me wrong Sabrina though Sam is my alpha, I don't consider you the alpha bitch. Therefore you have no right to tell me what I can and cannot do." His voice was low but stern his eyes glanced up at Sam. He knew Sam had told her about his experiences with witches and just because she was his play toy didn't change Dante's feelings. "This is your fault in the first place. If you hadn't caused her to believe it was all a dream I wouldn't have to be redoing this whole thing. I'm sure if she knew what you had done she'd be pretty pissed."

He watched as the realization had hit Sabrina, her face went from anger to sorrow and regret. There was something else there though that Dante picked up. Fear...but why was fear there? Unless Sabrina was...he gasped at the sudden realization. "She doesn't know what you are does she." He yanked Sabrina closer to him. "Why doesn't she know?" He growled at her knowing the last thing Alice needed was someone hiding things from her.

"She wouldn't understand." Sabrina confessed to him, he sought her eyes and found she wasn't lying. "Alice has always had a hard life from her parent murder to the hard life in school. She just wouldn't believe in such things as us." This made Dante growl even more, Sabrina wasn't the only one who was hiding secrets.

"Listen to me," His voice now snarled at the woman who cringed underneath him. Sam's hand pressed firmly on his shoulder making him freeze in place. He maintained as much of his anger as he possibly could he let go of Sabrina's hand so that he could take a step back. "Sam I'm sorry." Was all he said this time his eyes turning to the dance floor. He could see Alice standing there against the wall watching couples move together. He moved away from the two, not finishing his statement to Sabrina. He carried the woman's shoes in his hands. Making his way to her silently, coming up from behind her.

He moved his hand up so that the shoes would dangle in front of her. Her head tilted upwards to look at the shoes. The strands of her brown hair slipping from her bun, he moved his head closer to her ear. "Dance with me." Was all he whispered in her ear, not like this was going to be an offer to him. This was more of a demand. Her head turned they were so close that when she blinked he could feel her lashes teasing his cheek. Her breath was light but in this range it felt heavy.

"First you embarrass me now you want me to dance with you?" Her question was one that made him smile. She reached up to snatch her heels from him, turning her eyes away from him so that she could bend down. Placing her small feet into the painful things, Dante never understood why women placed such pressure on themselves. When she stood back up he moved in front of her easily towering over her, he recalled being only a head taller than her back in the forest. But a lot of things were off that night hell the entire time that he was cursed. But this was no time to dwell on the past; he took hold of her hand gently and started to pull her towards the floor. He was surprised that she walked along with him; he gave a soft growl of approval but made sure she wasn't able to hear it.

The idea of pulling her onto the dance floor was so that he could feel her close to him once more. He stopped once they were in the center of the dance floor. His body turned slowly to face her; he looked into those lovely green eyes that just watched him. A shiver ran up his spine that forced him to close his eyes and revisit that memory back in the forest. The feel of her being this close but wait closer to him, he absent mindedly extend his hand and took hold of her. When he opened his eyes he realized he had pressed her against him. There was fear in those emeralds now, letting her go he took a step back from her. Bowing his head in guilt, but she stepped forward and her body began to the rhythm of the music. They were a good three feet apart but he was sated this way. His eyes glanced over to see Sabrina arguing with Sam. Normally he would listen in to make sure his friend and alpha didn't get chewed out too hard. But at the moment he enjoyed to hear Alice's light breathing and steady heartbeat.

"Something wrong Mr....hey I never really got your name?" He heard Alice's voice pipe up making him turn to face her once more.

Alice was a bit off when this stranger had asked her to dance. At first she was going to say no because she really wanted to go home and get some rest. But he really gave her no choice in the matter, when he led her out onto the floor something inside of her sang with cheer. This was something she had wanted to do all night. True she felt he had humiliated her near the bar but here she was dancing with him like it had never happened. She had seen his eyes divert over towards Sabrina and Sam, she frowned when she had seen the scene herself but made no attempt to stop it. So she decided to ask him what was wrong, with an alternative to find out his name.

He turned to face her, a smile spreading across his face. His hand reached out to take hers bringing it closer to his mouth. His lips pressed against her bare knuckles but flinched at the feel of her ring. Her ring! Even after five months she hadn't even thought to take it off. Snatching her hand from him she hid it behind her back. Now he must feel like a fool thinking that she was single, now he probably thought her a two bit cheating wife of someone.

"I..I...c-can explain." She quickly responded watching him stand straight up. He had no hurt look upon his face although. Only a look of curiosity which even though it was she knew it wasn't meant to be but she found it cute on him. "I'm..." She felt his finger press over her lips, he moved closer to her.

"You're going through a divorce and you forgot that you still had your wedding band on. Am I right?" He spoke softly so no one else would hear. She was shocked at how well he had guessed this. "No harm no foul my dear. And the name is Dante, Dante Silvermoon."

She melted at the mention of his name. Some reason she had always wanted to meet a man named Dante. She had fantasized about one in many of her dreams the last five months, now maybe she had another to fantasize about. She smiled as she felt his finger move from her lips. He was now inches from her and she was not scared this time. After all he wasn't a complete stranger now. She watched his eyes divert to look over towards the bar.

"I think your friend I saw you with earlier is getting ready to leave dear. Why don't you say good-bye to her?" He spoke looking back at her; she looked over at Sabrina who was watching her. She sighed knowing that she was going to need sleep.

"I probably should but I need to head home. Will I...?" She started to ask.

"Ever see you again?" He finished with a playful grin upon his face. "Of course dear, I'm a good buddy of Sam's." He nodded over to Sam who was off to the side behind Sabrina. "In fact I'm his roommate for a short time; feel free to come see me sometime. Or maybe I can get him to tell me where to find you."

"How did you know I knew Sam?" She asked curiously not that she didn't mind. She would definitely probably visit Sam's house sometime in the near future.

"Your friend was there earlier with Sam....Sabrina I think her name is. Sweet gal but I don't care for a girl covered in tats personally." He seemed to chuckle at that statement.

"Yeah she's my roommate as well as a good friend. But um yeah maybe I can ask Sam if he wants to barbeque sometime. I wouldn't mind getting to know more about you Dante." She confessed to him.

This made him smile bright; he leaned in close to peck her on the head. "Good night sweet Alice it has been a pleasure dancing with you." She heard him whisper.

"How did you know my name?" She asked him.

"I will tell you one day, but for now go to your friend." He replied.

Alice wasted no time as she ran back to Sabrina glancing over to make sure Dante wasn't a dream. He definitely wasn't a dream. She turned to face Sabrina whom held an unlit cigarette in her hand. She looked like she was ready to fume about something. Alice stepped towards her placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. Signaling towards the door, Sabrina walked with her towards the exit. Outside Sabrina's beat up station wagon was parked in front. They both hopped in; once Sabrina was settled she lit her cigarette.

Alice grimaced and rolled down her window not wanting to be suffocated by the smoke. Finally when Sabrina was half way through hr cigarette she started the car. The drive home was rather quiet, neither one even looked at each other. Alice had her eyes closed half resting and half fantasizing about her night so far.

"Tell me you don't like that arrogant asshole." She heard Sabrina comment finally.

Alice opened her eyes to look at Sabrina, giving her shoulders a brief shrug. "I don't know honestly. I mean he seems nice and all but I think he just freaked me out when I first met him." She gave a giggle but stopped when she noticed Sabrina wasn't smiling. "Why you don't?"

Sabrina gave out a growl at that question. "Personally I think the guy can take his crap and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. But that's me of course."

"What does Sam say about him?" Alice asked.

The car jerked as Sabrina slammed on the breaks; she turned to face Alice her face showing very little humor in this conversation. "Sam and I aren't going to be seeing each other." Her voice boomed through the car.

12