MoonMagik

Story Info
Two lovers come together again.
3.7k words
4.45
11.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking along the familiar path to the lake front, she paused to pick a bunch of gilly flowers. She loved the way they smelled and they always cheered her. She was finally alone. No more friends hanging out, no more phone calls, no parents to bother her, and she had made sure her dog was fed and put in the house.

She reached her destination and spread out her towel. Quickly stripping down to nothing, she glanced up at the night sky to confirm which phase the moon was in. Seeing the clear starry sky with no moon visible, she knew it was a New Moon.

“Perfect” she thought to herself. Witching hour, Midnight.

It was the time for *growing* magik. From her bag, she produced a few simple articles. Two candles, one green and one yellow, to indicate the Earth Mother and the Sun Father. Next she pulled out a small bunch of sage incense. She lit all three quickly, placing them just so in the circle she had cast earlier. She then produced a picture of a Man. She wanted this man in the worst way, but he was destructive, both to himself and to her. His life was a mess, but she felt she could help him. She pulled a piece of wide white ribbon from her bag, the last of the things she’d brought with her.

She placed these things in the sand before her and got comfortable. She began a low humming as she raised her arms to the night sky.

“Hear me Mother and Father. This woman would ask of Your help to free this Man from his bonds of depression. Grant me the power to help him through this task....i beg of You.” She lowered her arms and picked up the picture and ribbon.

“I bind you, Kevin, from doing harm to yourself and harm to others. I bind you Kevin, from doing harm to yourself and harm to others...” She repeated this so many times that she lost count until she felt that the proper energy and visuals had been used to complete the spell. She would continue with this spell all month until the moon reached it’s fullest phase.

Exhausted from her efforts, she extinguished the candles with her moistened fingers and doused the sage in the sand. She bowed respectfully to her Earth Mother and Sun Father and stepped out of her circle.

She smiled to herself as she walked to the lake, immersing in the cool silkiness of the water. She let all her fears go as she floated along. After a while she got out of the water, gathered her things, and went back to the house.

A month had finally passed and she was on her way to perform the last night of the long spell. She set up her items as she had done repeatedly all month long. She called to her Mother and Father and then did her spell, throwing in extra energy. She gazed at the full moon before her eyes and smiled as she finished. She headed to the water again, to relax in its smoothness when she heard a noise off to her right. Spinning her head around she saw a form standing in the shadows.

“Who’s there!” she demanded. This was private property and she was instantly aware of her nakedness. She dodged around for her clothes quickly. The form moved only slightly as it emerged a bit. She thought she saw a familiar angle, but wasn’t sure.

“I said, who’s there!! Answer me!” She demanded again, tugging her sundress into place. He came into view then. It was Him! Kevin.

“Kevin!?, how long have you been standing there?”

“Not long, honestly. I came to the door when I saw the porch light on, but no one answered. I thought I heard you down here so I came to see for myself. I didn’t mean to scare you.” His voice was husky with a lingering sound of lust just behind his words.

“You scared the hell out of me! But it’s alright now that I know who you are. Come over here and tell me why you wanted to see me.” She said, sounding a bit relieved, but only slightly so.

She had caught the way his voice sounded. It frightened her and excited her at the same time.

He walked over casually glancing at the items on the sand. “What’s all this about?”

She blushed a bit and realized she had never told him about her Wiccan beliefs. “Oh, I was just doing a spell, to help a friend. I’m Wiccan Kevin. We do things like that.” She finished, trying to make it seem less that it was.

He just stared at her for a moment and then let his eyes travel over her now clothed body. “Wiccan? Isn’t that witchcraft? I’ve heard some strange things about it.”

Her body responded more than she thought possible with a single glance from him. She was thankful it was dark outside so he wouldn’t see her reaction.

“I’m sure most of what you’ve heard isn’t true. We don’t worship the devil, we don’t even believe in the devil. We don’t believe in God either. We don’t kill babies or make blood sacrifices of any kind. Our words are our power, and the motions and visualization we go through when we speak them. There is nothing to worry about Kevin..honestly” She finished with a whisper. She could feel the dampness building between her thighs, and it wasn’t from the lake water.

He stood still a moment longer, contemplating what she said. “Okay, that’s a relief. But what were you saying before I walked over here. I heard you saying something but I couldn’t make it out.”

She was flustered now. She couldn’t tell him what she was saying or the spell wouldn’t work.

“ I cannot tell you that, or the spell won’t work for the one it was intended to help. But I can tell you that it is a helping spell, nothing to harm anyone.”

He seemed satisfied with this answer. “I came to talk to you about something, something important. It’s going to sound crazy and you probly won’t believe me, but seeing you here, like this, makes me think that your mind may be more open than anyone else I know.” He indicated that they should both sit. She agreed and sat just inside the circle that he couldn’t see. She felt more protected this way. He would not be able to cross into that circle unless she allowed it.

“What’s on your mind Kevin?” She searched out his eyes and saw pain there. It was sheer anguish and she became very concerned for him.

“I....well...I was compelled to come here. I had to find you. I was dreaming earlier and in my dream I saw you there. You were chanting something I couldn’t understand, but I felt calm. The dream shifted to all the things that had happened in my life and it scared me. I’ve led a hard life..at times very depressed..i’ve told you all this before. It’s what scared you off the first time from me. I now understand why. I was unable to control my depression. I let stress rule my life, brining it home with me, and taking it out on those around me. Who knows where it could have led eventually. I woke soaked in sweat with a dire need to speak with you.” He finished his thoughts in a rush.

She listened to him pour out his heart to her. It was the first time he had ever been able to do so. She knew her magik was strong but this surprised her greatly.

“Kevin, i’m so glad you came to terms with this. I’ve been wanting to be with you for the longest time but was afraid. I didn’t know what your mood swings would bring and I refused to put myself in that sort of a situation. Are you going to go to counseling for this?”

“I was thinking that I would find someone to talk with about this tomorrow. But I want you there with me. I want you to hear it all. I want there to be no secrets of what I was like from you.”

She almost gasped at his confession and need to have her with him. This was so much more than she expected. She felt the need to cement the magik now...instead of waiting. She had planned to do so all along when he came to her, just not so soon. But she could think of no better time.

She smiled at him softly and picked up what looked to him like a simple wooden stick. She dragged that stick in the sand from her right knee to her left, erasing a portion of the circle.

“Kevin, come over here with me please, inside this circle.” She softly spoke to him.

He look confused for a moment and decided to do as she wished. He came to her, crawling to her inside the circle until he was seated next to her. She reformed the portion with her *wand* and set it aside.

“This is a magik circle. Within it we are safe from any harm the world can throw at us. I cast this circle each time I do a spell. Now that I have invited you into it, you are protected as well. But I must recast and invite you in each time a new circle is needed. Never try to enter without my permission or you will end up getting hurt very badly. Okay?” She finished with this question. He could only nod at her, still confused and more than a bit skeptical.

She reached out to him, touching his face softly. It was bathed in the moonlight, showing off the angle of his jaw. Locking her eyes with his, she reached for the hem of his t shirt..and pulled it up over his head. He watched transfixed as this woman began to undress him.

“I know you saw me naked when you were standing in the shadows.”

He only nodded and watched as she pulled her own sundress off. Her body was glowing within the moonlight. The curve of her ample breasts gleamed with it. He ached to touch her. She saw the look in his eye and reached for his hand....placing it on her breast.

“It’s okay, you can touch me wherever you wish. I want you to.” She took a deep breath before she told him her next thought. “Kevin, you may take control of me, I know you want to and I want you to as well. But know that my safe word is *green*.” It was a huge step for her..it meant she trusted her magik with her life. This would be his final test. If he could do this without hurting her spirit, she knew he had changed.

He nodded again, as his posture changed. He became Dominant. It was an amazing transformation to watch and her body responded to it quickly. He reached for her with purpose then, moving her the way he wanted her to be moved. Placing her body the way he wanted her to be placed. She bent to his will, easily and gave herself over to his needs.

He told her to get on her hands and knees, to put her face to the towel, her hands behind her back, and to spread her knees wide apart. She did this willingly, her body already smoothing the way for whatever he was going to do with her. She felt his hand close over her wrists, not roughly, but deliberately. She shivered a bit at the anticipation, already knowing it would be fine.

She gasped hard as she felt something cold and hard placed against her opening. She guessed it was the candle. He smoothly inserted it within her. She softly moaned as he worked it slowly in and out of her. He reached around, leaving the candle inside her with instructions to not let it come out. He caressed a breast, softly pinching the nipple. She shivered and moaned at his touch. His hand traveled lower, to her juncture. He found it wet and her clit swollen. He was pleased by this and let her hands go. She kept them there, knowing he wanted her to. She felt the candle removed and heard him take off his jeans. She felt then the soft/hard head of his cock pressing along her slit. Sliding up and down from her clit to her ass. She moaned loudly this time, wanting him so badly. He must have felt the same way, because it had been a very long time for both of them. He entered her smoothly, feeling her walls give way to him. They both moaned low and deep feeling this exquisite pleasure again. Her mind quickly began a silent chant to cement the magik while their energies ran high. Once they reached orgasm, the energy thrown out into the universe would help to heal him once and for all.

He pulled out slowly, to plunge in again, revealing in her soaked hot depths. He could feel her pulse around his cock. She cried out in pure ecstasy when he began to grind his hips against her butt. He was deep, and he knew he was deep. He could feel her cervix with the head of his cock..and he gently pressed against it. She felt her body quake and shiver as he expertly *tapped* it each time he entered. He removed himself to run his cock along her rosebud, getting her slick and wet with her own juices. She muttered her pleasure at this, almost unable to form words. He began to slowly push his way into her tight hole. She squirmed and pleaded with Him to push harder, but he took his time. He knew how sensitive she was even if she was in a hurry to feel the pleasure/pain of it. Sometimes her mind got ahead of her body and he wanted no problems with this tonight. Not tonight. She moaned loudly trying to push back onto him.

He resisted only a little, moving very slowly. He pushed the head of his cock inside and paused, making sure she wasn’t hurting. Seeing that she wasn’t, he pushed in deeper, feeling himself drawn in. He let loose with a shuddery moan as he felt the walls of her rectum take him in. She cried out in complete pleasure. He was in to the hilt now and he paused to let her get use to him. He reached around her body to play with her clit, teasing it gently, tugging on it until she writhed and begged him to move. He began with short strokes, seeing how she responded to these, he lengthened his strokes until he was almost coming the whole way out of her before plunging in deeply again. With each push and pull she cried out, pushing back to meet him. His hand was still massaging her clit, and he leaned over her to whisper in her ear.

“Play with yourself while I fuck your ass.” He commanded softly.

She shuddered and did his bidding. She took one hand and wiggled it between her legs. Her fingers quickly found her clit and began to rub it hard. She bucked under him feeling her orgasm coming on. He began to move hard and fast within her ass. She started begging for Him to let her cum. He said nothing for a while and she had to back off her pace otherwise she would have cum before he gave his consent. She continued to beg him between cries and screams of pleasure. He was greatly aroused by this and did not relent. He leaned forward and began to move within her as hard as he could. He knew she was taking it hard and loving every second of it. The sounds of their bodies slapping together only fired His passion more. He finally whispered into her ear that she could cum....IF she wanted to.

This gave her pause. She was about to continue with the fast and furious pace she had set earlier against her clit, but the inflection on the word IF told her that there were more pleasures to come if she waited. He was giving her a choice. She moaned her indecision.

She decided to wait. He noticed this immediately and withdrew from her. She whimpered only a little until he told her to stand. She did so quickly.

He stood behind her, caressing her back, butt, thighs, calves, and then back up again to her shoulders. He placed a hand on her upper back and one around the front, low along her waist line. He bent her over, slowly. She had her palms flat on the ground by the time he stopped guiding her downward. He asked her to spread her legs apart, as far as she could and still be comfortable. While doing this, her body felt a rush of sheer anticipation and shivered violently.

He smiled to himself seeing the goose bumps rise along her back. He began tapping her butt lightly, warming it. Then harder until it began to sting a bit. He heard her moan. He then slapped her right cheek hard, watching it ripple under his hand. She gasped and then moaned deeply. He did this to her other cheek..a bit harder..getting the same reaction. He bent down, picking up a handful of sand and let it cascade over her back. He rubbed it around lightly feeling the roughness against her skin. She wiggled as she delighted in the new sensation. Suddenly he slapped her butt again...bringing it to a soft red glow..even able to be seen in the dim moonlight. She cried out feeling her juices begin to dribble down her thighs. He saw this and knelt to taste her.

He used the flat of his tongue and drug it along one long dribble until he reached her juncture. He stuck his tongue directly into her gaping hole and she bucked down hard onto it.

She felt his hot wet tongue stabbing at her opening and wanted to desperately to ride it. But she wasn’t to move. She knew this. Suddenly she felt herself being moved anyway. He placed her almost roughly down onto her back and held her legs far apart. He dove in, using his tongue to force sounds of unadulterated pleasure from her throat. She was unaware of most of her sounds, but he heard them, loud and clear.

He whispered to her that the offer to cum had expired and she would have to beg for it again. She could only nod. He used his fingers to spread her open widely, exposing her pussy to the moon, soft breezes, and to himself. He traced each fold of skin with the lightest of touches. She writhed below his head, keeping her legs wide apart. She arched for him, to give him better access. He drove his tongue into her suddenly and forced out another cry of pleasure. He removed it and began to rim her opening, tickling and teasing. She started to beg him, and beg him hard for the permission to cum. He denied it.

She whimpered and got a firm slap on her pussy for it. She gasped and her body took on a life of its own. Moving and pushing to meet his tongue. Writhing around with abandon. He dusted the sand from his fingers and plunged them into her. Using one to search out the depths of her puckered rosebud.

She begged him again, and again he denied permission for her release. She moaned deeply from her throat, sounding very much like an animal. This aroused him more than she knew. He stood, and pulled her up with him. He picked her up and carried her to a tree with a low hanging branch.

“Hold onto that branch with both hands” he commanded. She did so.

It was just the right height too. She could still keep her feet on the ground, her back was supported by the trunk, and she hung on for dear life as he lifted her , ordering her to lock her legs around his waist. She moaned and did his bidding. He penetrated her deeply with one smooth motion. Pinning her again and again against that tree trunk as she hung onto the branch above her. He nipped at her nipples as he drove his cock into her over and over again. She begged relentlessly for permission to cum then. He finally granted it, feeling his own orgasm near.

She let her body finish it’s final course towards her own release, he penetrated hard and fast, driving his cock up into her with a force he had not experienced before. Nor had she. She locked her feet around him as she felt her orgasm rip through her body. She screamed out long and loud, feeling how her pussy pulsated and quivered around his cock. Clutching and releasing, the wetness that flowed from her was amazing. It coated her and him both easily. He growled and moaned as he felt his release coming ...his cock growing harder inside her. He dove in deeply as he let it go. She cried out again, feeling it. With eyes locked, they experienced the feeling of time slowing down, almost stopping. They could both feel the Earth rotating on its axis and the hum it gave off.

He moved a few more times to empty himself completely into her. She was weak but still clinging to him and the branch. He leaned against her, totally exhausted. He gave consent for her to let go of the branch and when she did, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he lowered her to ground.

They both sat on the ground next to each other, holding one another until they could catch their breath. She smiled at him.

“This mating had great energy that was given back to the universe. We honored her *Earth* well tonight. She will not forget it. You have proven yourself to me, to the Mother, and the Moon. It was borne of fire and passion but is tempered with love and grace.”

Her words mystified him but he knew it to be true. It felt right. They walked together back to the house where they fell into a blissful sleep.

He dreamt of her again. He saw her as moving energy, a soft white glow of arms and legs, moving through his body to calm his spirit.