Moontears

Story Info
Woman learns to love again beneath the moon.
1.8k words
4.39
13.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stardust
stardust
12 Followers

The circle of trees stood for over a hundred years. A perfect circle, evenly spaced. The branches grew straight and the leaves were thick and green. They formed a canopy over the mossy green circle. On this night of the full moon, a woman stood alone in the circle. Candles were lit and set on the rocks within the circle. Above, moonlight shone into the circle, as if pinpointing the woman. The light shone down on her pale skin, she glowed as if it came from within her. The breeze stirred the leaves with a whispery sound. She stood silently as the soft wind made her silky gown flutter around her ankles. Her coppery red hair tumbled around her shoulders and down her back, the wind tugging on the ribbons, as if to let her hair loose and free with the soft breezes.

Slowly she lifted her arms up, stretching higher as if to touch the moon. As her hands opened, sparks flew from her fingertips, a tiny flame on the tip of each finger. The flames were golden in the light, shining down to expose the pain in the woman's face, her blue eyes stormy as she looked up into the night sky. In a strong voice she spoke to the moon, "Master of the moon, I come to you to beg you for the powers of pain and sadness. To use them as they were used against me!"

The air around her became charged, the wind rising, pulling on her hair and whipping her gown around her legs. The candlelight grew dim, as the moon seemed to brighten on the woman. Her upraised arms began to tremble and the flames at her fingertips were blown out with a great gust of wind. A deep voice that seemed to vibrate from the trees around her asked her softly, "Why do you need such powers little one?" She looked up to the moon and cried out, "To hurt the one that has caused me great pain, to make him suffer as he has made me suffer!"

"I will not do such a thing, woman!" the voice replied stormily. "If you are suffering so intensely, why do you want to do that to another human?"

The woman looked to the ground and dropped her arms to her sides. Dejectedly, she shrugged her shoulders, "What do I care for this man? Why should I?" she shouted at the voice. "He took the gift of my heart and crushed it, took my trust and laughed at the fool I was, as I believed in him!" Tears began to form in her eyes; she brushed them away, not wanting to show weakness. She lifted her face to the moon, tears sparkling on her lashes. "Please I ask you again Master Moon, let me have the power, just for a short time!" She fell to her knees on the soft mossy ground, the tears slipping down her face.

The wind blew the leaves in the trees, whipping the branches wildly. The noise of the wind roared in her ears. She curled up into a tiny ball as the storm swirled around her. The candles sputtered, the flames being blown out one at a time. The circle was in total darkness as the wind started to taper to a light breeze once more. She lifted her head and gazed about her. The dark candles sparked and began to slowly flicker, a gentle radiance spreading across the circle. She saw a movement and turned to see what it was. A man, tall and slender stood before her. His pale gold hair was long and tied back with a leather strip. The white shirt he wore was opened at the neck, fitted to his slim waist, tucked into black trousers that covered his muscular legs. His soft black leather boots went to his knees. He gazed down at her as she gasped at the sight of him.

"Sir, who are you?" she asked softly. "I am Master Moon, the one you have called on," he replied, "You seem distraught little one." She looked at him in wonder, not scared in the least of his presence. He leaned down and touched her cheek then offered his hand to help her to her feet. As she stood she sensed the immense power of him. The warm air around them seem to crackle with electricity as they stood facing each other. She looked up to him and whispered," Please Sir, help me!"

"Nay, I cannot help you do this! You are not thinking straight!" He paused as he touched her hair, "You will learn to go on and put the pain behind you, time is what you need."

She turned away, tears spilling down her cheeks. She could think nothing but of the pain in her heart. The ache was too strong to let it go. Master Moon put his hands on her shoulders and turned her back around to face him. Speaking to her, he wiped away her tears from her cheeks, "You will love again, you will feel the joy it can bring!" He took her in her arms gently and kissed her mouth. She could feel the heat from his body envelope her. Gently he caressed her back with his hands. Shivering she pulled him closer to her, lifting her face to him she smiled softly. "Sir, how can you be so sure?" He looked deep into her eyes and said, "I will show you my darling."

Taking her by the hand he led her into the heart of the mossy circle. Placing his finger under her chin, he lifted her face once more to his and kissed her passionately. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues touched, feeling the heat of his mouth on hers. Her arms came up around his neck and she pressed herself against him. They were caught up in the heat of the kiss, failing to notice that it began to lightly rain. The canopy of the trees kept them safe and dry as they kissed. He drew back slowly and looked into her eyes once again, seeing the vulnerability in them he just wanted to wrap her in his arms, to protect her from any more hurt and pain.

His hands reached for the ribbons of her silk gown; she gazed back at him and shook her head yes. Trembling as he untied the ribbons she could feel herself grow damp. He drew the gown off her shoulders, leaning down kissing her shoulders and nuzzling her neck. She shivered under his touch as he continued removing the silky material. As the silky material slid down her body his hands cupped her breasts. Her nipples hardened as he caressed them. Leaning down he took one rose tip into his mouth. Swirling his tongue around it slowly, she entangled her hands in his hair as he suckled. She moaned at the pleasure she felt racing to her lower regions. The warmth spread through her and her legs grew weak. He raised his head and smiled softly. Bending down he removed his boots, setting them aside he started to remove his shirt. Watching Master Moon unbutton his shirt made her heart beat quicken at the thought of what was to come. He removed his clothing and took her hand once more. Candlelight caressed their naked skin and warmed the air around them. Raindrops continued their soft cadence on the leaves above them

Gently pulling her to the soft ground he took her into his arms, kissing her face, neck and the soft skin on her shoulder. She clung to him, skin against skin, and the tenderness of his lips on skin making her shiver. He dipped his head lower as he kissed her breasts, taking each one slowly and kneading it gently. She moaned as she felt the very core of herself on fire. He murmured tender soft words of love to her as he traveled down her body. His warm lips, licking, sucking her skin, she moved below him, wanting him to take her. He wanted to consume her, take her being into his to protect her, love her forever as one soul, one heartbeat.

Lifting his eyes to hers he saw passion in her face, her blue eyes dark with want, her lips begging him to take her. Rolling over to his back he took her with him, so she was laying on the full length of his body. Their skin hot and damp clung as if inseparable. She could feel the hardness of him cradled between her legs. Whispering to her he told her, "I am yours, feel my want between your legs, I want to see your pleasure, to watch you love me." Slowly she lifted herself, her hands on either side of him. Slipping down till she could feel his manhood pushing against her moist opening. She moved taking the tip of his manhood into her wetness, sliding it deep inside her. She lifted her knees and started moving slowly.

They watched each other's eyes as the passions grew. His hands came up to her breasts, cupping them he tweaked her nipples causing her to gasp with pleasure. The wind blew playfully on their skin as the rain continued to fall softly. His eyes were on her face as she rode him, the pleasure building, the moisture on her skin gleaming in the candlelight. He could feel his body tighten with the pleasure she was giving to him, he wanted to explode inside her, fill her with his love. He could feel her wetness on his skin as he pulled her down to him, kissing her, tasting her skin. He moaned into her mouth as he erupted inside her filling her with hot liquid. They seemed to melt together as the waves of pleasure went through their bodies. Their breath came fast and hard as the clung to each other. Kissing her face he smiled softly and murmured "See my darling it is not hard to love again!" She smiled softly and kissed him again.

They entwined themselves together, resting as they listened to the raindrops on the leaves. Drifting asleep the woman awoke hours later. Reaching for Master Moon she realized he was gone. She felt something around her neck; a stone smooth to her touch was on a silver chain. It hung between her breasts as she sat up. Looking about she saw note tucked inside her gown.

She picked it up and began to read, "My darling little one, the stone around your neck is a moonstone, carved with the shape of the moon. When you need me hold it close to your heart and call my name, I will be there for you!" She smiled as she stood to put her gown on; looking up she saw the sun starting to rise. She stood in the center again and closed her hand around the talisman he left for her. In her heart she knew all was well again.

stardust
stardust
12 Followers