Mop Man and Pom-Pom Girl Ch. 08-10

Story Info
The cheerleader surrenders completely to the Janitor.
7.1k words
4.46
8.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader,

Lara's sexually explicit misadventures continue.

These are the last three chapters.

Again, if you are looking for any form of realism please skip this story.

Lara completely surrenders her body to Frank for the weekend.

In the first installments of this story, the tale started out as a wholly nonconsensual fantasy. Here, it evolves into a more consensual fantasy where Lara agrees to spending the weekend with Frank under the term of a dom-sub "contract"... I'm not very familiar with the lifestyle... and I do not want to offend anyone... so i'll keep the story in the nonconsent/reluctance category just in case I am mistaken.

 *****************************************

You will find some elements of:

Humiliation/Degradation,

Light Bondage,

Exhibition,

Spanking,

Masturbation,

and Anal play.

Please let me know your thoughts and vote!

***********************************

Chapter 8 - The Contract

The breeze tickled her.

She was cold.

She started shivering and began wondering if she would be able to hold the pose for much longer.

For the first time, she thought of how her actions would impact Frankie's reactions.

Aside from the thundering orgasms he had inexplicably extracted from her, she had relished the sweetness of his touch when he had petted her in the car. She wanted more of that.

The spankings were not so bad, but they were not really her thing either. She did not like the punishments so much. She would have to make sure that she did nothing to upset him.

As she reflected on the way her weekend was shaping up, she got colder. She was now quaking and freezing.

Fortunately, Frankie returned fairly rapidly.

"Stand up, turn around and clasp your hands behind your neck."

He had taken a quick shower and was now wearing a white silk kimono with a black dragon design like the ones she had noticed on his padlock. The robe revealed that he was not wearing much beneath it. His tall wiry form was no longer hidden beneath his dirty clothes and for some reason his silhouette and even his movement seemed more refined and elegant than a few minutes earlier.

He was carrying a large bath towel and he began drying her quickly.

Again, he was brusque and fast in his actions in the same way he had been earlier that day when he had washed her in the sink.

The friction he was applying warmed her up a bit.

He then opened a thick bathrobe for her to step in and she stared at it confused.

He understood.

"I don't want you to get sick'" he offered as he signaled for her step closer.

"Now slip your feet into these flip flops on and follow me."

She followed him into the house and, once inside, he brought her through several minimally decorated rooms that were separated by Shōji, the Japanese sliding paper walls.

He instructed her to seat on a pillow on the floor in front of a low table.

"Wait."

He disappeared and she was left to stare at the only other object in the room, a cascading potted plant with the now familiar dragon designs imprinted on the pot.

After some time, he returned with a large tray which he set on the table.

It contained a black cast iron teapot and cups. Steam was escaping from the spout.

He then stepped behind her and removed a carved nacred comb from his pocket and proceeded to untangle her wet mane.

The room was silent aside for the faint sounds of his movements.

When he was done, he started braiding her hair.

"I am not an expert of BDSM," he started after a while.

"As a matter of fact, until today, I had only read about it."

"There are aspects of this practice that appeal to me, but I do not relish hurting people."

"...a little spanking here and there... and you do have a very spank-able ass."

He stopped talking for a time as he secured the braid with a hair band.

He walked around the table to face her and sat on the pillow opposite to her and poured the steaming beverage.

"You have chosen to come spend the weekend with me."

Lara was still unsure as to whether she had been given a real choice, but she bit her tongue for the time being.

"...and we need to set the limits as to what you might be willing to accept or not," he continued.

"It's simple: if you say nothing or if you say green, I will assume that you accept whatever I am doing to you or instructing you to do, if you say orange, it means slow down, you can then say green when you are ready to continue, or you can say red, if you want me to stop at any time."

"Those are the only times you are allowed to talk unless prompted to do so."

"Do you understand?"

She did and she acquiesced with a nod of her head.

"Now... I will ask you for the third time the same question, but before you answer, hear me out, and then tell me whether you are willing to spend the weekend with me. Okay?"

Lara listened to him intently.

"I know that this question was unfair earlier ...and you can attribute that error to my lack of experience ...or to the pent-up anger that you had engendered over the past few years ...or you can blame it on the unbridled lust that we were both experiencing ...whatever the case ...for this, I need to apologize."

"You should not feel constrained into any choice. I want... I need your full consent."

"If you tell me that you changed your mind, I will give you some clothing and I will help you get back into your house. I'll call a locksmith and you can be back home within the hour. If you want to go home, we'll consider today's little fun a nice interlude. We will never speak of it, and no one will be the wiser. That is the real choice I am now offering. You do not have to stay with me. You can go back home. Is that clear?"

He was finally giving her a real choice.

"But before you answer, I want you to consider what we have gone through together for the past few hours."

"From what I saw earlier, I think that you got really turned on by what was happening to you."

She blushed at these words, feeling even more disrobed and exposed than when she had been naked in front of him.

The heat in her sex had been simmering while she listened to his voice.

She was still so very confused about the way her body was reacting. She was being compelled to recognize and admit to the lust that was coursing through her. And as she was faced with this reality, deep vaginal muscles began tightening within the depth of her loins.

"I want you to think whether you want to explore with me this submissive part of your nature and see where it leads. This could be a weekend of kinky discoveries for you and me. Do you want to play with me?"

Lara struggled to breath.

"I will now be giving you a simple order."

"If you obey, you agree to our agreement. It's a contract between us. I am your master and you are my sub for the duration of the weekend or until you decide to stop playing with me."

"If you do not obey, it means you want to go home and I will give you some clothes, drive you back, and get you back into your house. You can do so at any time."

"Now, I want you to take a minute to think it over. And, when you are ready, I want you to stand, remove your bathrobe and take a step towards me. You do not need to say anything. If you stay seated, we will be done."

"Stand and disrobe," he ordered as he rose to his feet.

The girl stopped breathing all together. There it was.

The order had been given and she could now choose to obey it or not.

If she obeyed him now, she would be doing so willingly.

There would be no ambiguity as to whether she was complying out of fear or out of some dubious set of circumstances... or not.

With this new choice being offered to her, the biting shame came back with a vengeance.

It was much easier to comply to his demands when she thought that she was being coerced to do so. When her mind felt that she needed to pick between the lesser of two bad choices.

Submitting now, meant admitting that she was consenting. It meant that she wanted this to happen.

It was also a confession that she had enjoyed what had been happening to her.

It was the last shameful step, a step that was harder to take than any she had taken that day.

As Lara was contemplating all of this, the blood within her loins bubbled to a boil. Sitting on her haunches, she could feel the unrelenting heat of her sex. Her body tried to speak to her, her mind was still frozen unable to accept the implications of the choice she needed to make.

Frankie was patient as he waited for her to make up her mind.

As he stared at her, he feared that she would decide to go home.

After years of solitude, the prospect of passing an entire weekend with this splendid creature warmed his heart.

But now that he had offered Lara the genuine choice to go home, a part of him was convinced that this unexpected sex interlude was about to end, and he was prepared for the inevitable disappointment.

Lara was immobile and the seconds turned into minutes.

This choice was torture! ...and she did not know what to do. So much had happened. It had been so scary, so confusing but most of all; it had felt so good and liberating.

Her eyes pooled with tears as she stared at him motionless.

After some time, when the first tear began rolling down her face, he turned towards the door and stepped away.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I need more time," Lara pleaded as he reached the threshold.

He was so surprised that he did not slow down right away.

"Orange!... Orange!... Orange!" she yelled after him in distress when she thought that he would not come back.

He stopped and turned back to face her.

She had used the color code.

He suddenly realized just how much her mind had been tortured by his offer.

He had not comprehended that his simple order was, in fact, the hardest thing he had asked her to do that day.

He stood there silently, motionless, waiting for her next move.

"Green," she finally whispered still unable to stand.

And, right then, he understood that she had accepted the contract between them. 

Chapter 9 - Show Me What You Got

"Stand up," he repeated firmly as his heart swelled with joy in his chest.

"Orange," she whispered again as she tried to muster the courage to act out what her words had implied.

"Okay," he conceded. The girl had taken a huge step. She needed more time.

"Why don't you stay seated for now and drink your tea. It should have cooled enough by now."

Lara heaved a sigh of relief.

She leaned forward and began sipping the hot concoction.

He joined her and they sat silently around the low table.

Lara felt much warmer and safe now.

The shame that came from having had her mind made up was delicious.

"Funny," she thought.

The fear was gone. But the shame was even greater. She felt so naughty and so libidinous now.

The tight excitement, the nervous ball that had gripped her stomach all afternoon, had spread to her entire being.

In some ways, by admitting that she was making the choice to stay she felt more naked and exposed now than she had been before.

The power of that confession was like a double-edged sword.

On one hand, she had been forced to confront the fact that she had enjoyed the misadventures of the day.

It also meant that she wanted more of the same. She would no longer be the victim of some awful circumstances that had forced her into one situation or another. She would be the willing participant into Frankie's erotic games.

That realization made her internal temperature rise. She felt feverish and aroused, and that sexual heat radiated around her neck, in her face, and even in her ears.

She was sure that Frankie could tell just by looking at her.

She still dreaded what was to come next, but the anticipation was different because she had agreed to it.

When she had finished her tea, she rose to her feet and took a step closer to him.

"Strip," he reminded her.

She blushed but opened her robe and let it fall to the ground.

"No sit back down and spread your legs wide."

She nodded and proceeded as directed.

She did not know how to do a full split, but she was fairly confident that she could impress him.

"Good Girl."

She beamed at his praise but the shame of exposing herself so overtly took a grip on her.

"Lie back on the tatami."

She followed his instructions as he pushed the discarded robe aside.

"Now stretch and open yourself as far as you can."

Her heart went aflutter.

She could feel her labia opening and knew that she would be showing him everything. It was so indecent and the thought that she was doing so completely of her own free will now made her feel even dirtier.

"That's it, you kinky little pet! I want to see that little puss of yours winking at me."

"I want you to imagine that your legs are tied up and that you are being stretched by an invisible force. Show me."

Lara complied by pointing her toes like some perverted ballerina and digging her heels into the flooring to force herself open as much as her muscles would allow. She could feel the air tickling her soft pink flesh.

"Beautiful."

He could see the dew of her sexual lubrication pearling in her depth.

"I want you to show me more than you have ever shown before. I now want you to imagine that this same force is pulling your hips up."

"Arch your back and offer me your sex, dig those heels into the ground and push up."

"Good."

"Introduce me to your sweet little vagina."

"Your flower is open, your pink petals are moist, but I want them wet."

He kneeled between her legs and leaned in, bringing his head closer.

She could feel his breath on her skin. She shivered in anticipation.

He started to blow gently.

"MMM!" she exhaled.

She was expecting him to touch her, she needed him to do so.

Instead, he just puffed more air on her sensitive clit. It was soft. It was maddening. She needed more yet it sent ripples up her spine.

He blew again.

"MMM!" she replied.

It was delicious.

"Would that gentle pressure be enough to make her cum?" she began to wonder.

He blew.

"MMM!"

...and blew....

"MMM!"

...and blew again.

"MMM!"

...bringing her closer and closer.

Maybe it would.

"Very good."

Then he stopped.

...and got back to his feet.

"Remember, you kinky minx, you have to show me what you got," he said as he grabbed the robe off the floor.

"I am going to prepare the evening's festivities."

"I want you to stay wet while I get everything in order ...but you are not allowed to touch yourself. OK?" he raised his voice on the last word and looked into her eyes waiting for an answer.

She nodded her head in acquiescence.

"It's going to be a little game."

"I'll be back," he turned and walked away.

"Maybe you can think of sexy things... sexual things... kinky things, ...or humiliating things..." he finished as the sound of his voice faded in the distance.

And just like that, Lara was left naked, in the most revealing of poses, on edge, waiting for her new master to come back.

He had so cruelly walked away just as she had neared an orgasm.

The janitor.

The lowliest of the lows.

The guy who cleaned the toilets and picked up the trash.

That thought was going to be her trick to stay wet for him.

Lara believed in hierarchy, in social status, in the order of things.

She also believed that beautiful people were supposed to be with beautiful people.

And, though her beliefs were being shaken on that day by the way Frankie had made her feel, she tried to use that belief system to stay horny.

She was not supposed to be laid out naked in front of him. She knew it and that feeling inflamed her shame and that shame made her horny.

He was not of her social standing ...and he was not handsome ...and he was old.

Should the school janitor have ever seen her naked?

Her pussy twitched at the thought.

Should he have touched her?

The heat in her belly was searing her.

Should he have made her cum?

Lara began humping the air at these thoughts.

She was using her ugly elitist theories as a way to fuel her shame, as a catalyst to her arousal.

Then, she began reliving the events of the day and every scrumptious details of that embarrassing journey came flooding into her mind.

"HHHH!"

"HHHH!"

"HHH!"

She began panting as she recalled the feeling of being stripped by her teammates.

She recalled how it had felt when the fabric was ripped off.

The cool air began touching her skin in places that should have been covered up.

The hands. So many of them. Touching her, grabbing her, molesting her.

She had fought valiantly.

She had rolled to the ground to prevent the stripping and she recalled the feeling of wrestling with the girls and of being overwhelmed as they outnumbered her.

The struggle, the loss of control of her limbs, the tiredness, the struggle to even breathe; that lack of air had somewhat even been inebriating.

When they were done, they suddenly released her.

In an instant, she felt so completely nude, and so cold, that, for a minute, she missed the heat and the cover that their bodies had provided.

She had even felt the urge to jump back into the melee just to escape this disconcerting feeling of being so bare in front of them.

It had been the first degradation of the day. A feeling that surpassed any nightmare or fears that she had dreamt up in the past.

And she focused on that first shameful incident to keep her heart aflutter and her lust at its peak.

"MMM!"

"MMM!"

"MMM!"

She moaned.

"Very good!"

"I see that remaining horny is not a problem for you," Frankie commented as he walked back into the room.

She blushed again.

He was carrying a heavy looking marble egg about eight to ten inches tall.

He set it on the floor between Lara's leg and pressed it against her well lubricated sex.

"This is the second part of the game."

"Earlier, I saw that you had some very healthy orgasms, and they came easily to you. That's great, but I would like you to learn how to control them."

"I want you to learn how to make your excitement last. It's called edging."

"You are going to hump that little egg right here and, every time that you think you are ready to cum, I want you to stop and deny yourself the climax."

"If you can do it four times, then the fifth time you will be allowed to cum. OK?"

Lara just began sliding her engorged wet lips on the smooth mineral phallus in response.

The polished stone had initially felt cool on her heated labia, but it quickly heated up. Her overflowing fluids quickly covered the surface and made it slick as she frigged herself with it.

The sensation was incredible and unlike anything she had felt before.

She closed her eyes to concentrate on this new feeling.

Though the young lady had a healthy masturbatory routine, she was not in the habit of sticking foreign objects against her pussy. But as she got more intimate with this new thing, she realized that she might have been missing something.

"MMM!" "HHHH!"

She humped into the sculpture more forcefully to stimulate her love nub.

"MMM!" "HHHH!"

She began rocking her hips frenetically, quickly accelerating the pace of her thrusts.

"MMM!" "HHH!" she moaned on her way to another orgasm.

"Slow down pet. Slow down!" whispered the man.

Her eyes popped open, she was about to cum! She needed to stop herself!

She stopped humping and froze but the feeling of bliss was still rising within her.

She looked about the room in a panic.

How could she stop it? She did not want to disappoint Frankie.

"OUCH!" she squealed.

In a desperate attempt at stopping her mounting jouissance, she grabbed her left nipple and pinched it hard until it hurt.

"WOW!" Frankie whispered, amazed.