Moral Climate Ch. 04

Story Info
I decide to attend the reunion.
3.4k words
4.71
38.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers

This is chapter four of six. You may want to read the previous chapters before this one. A big thank you to Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.

So, back to the beginning; I was in the parking lot at the hall where my twenty-fifth high school class reunion was being held. As I've mentioned I never attended any of my previous ones and wondered why I was here now.

I knew the answer. I wanted to see my old best friend Jenny from high school and hopefully see the girl I never forgot, Tina. I know Jenny would be here with her husband Mark since she was on the committee, but I wasn't sure about Tina.

I got out of the car and strolled into the room they had reserved for our reunion. I didn't reserve a room for the night because I had no idea how long I would be staying. I just hoped I hadn't made a mistake by coming. As I walked up to the greeting table I saw a lot of people and had no idea who they were.

Even the ones with name tags I didn't recognize. They were all courteous and said hi to me. I was about to leave when I spotted Jenny and another woman handing out the name tags and signing in everyone.

"Jeff! You made it! You came!" She jumped up from her seat and came over and gave me a big hug. She did have tears in her eyes.

"Damn! Girl! You're as beautiful as ever. I knew it was you the minute I set eyes on you. Where's your worst half?" I had to chuckle when I said it.

"Mark's at the bar holding a bar stool in place. It's so good to see you. You look even better than your pictures."

"What pictures?" I asked.

"You've been in the papers with your promotion. A few of our old classmates called me and asked me about you. You're kind of a celebrity," she laughed.

I looked at the nametags still on the table and saw one for Tina (Overhalt) Owens. Jenny looked over at me and said, "She'll be here. I called her after I talked to you and I can guarantee she'll be here."

"But, I told you I would think about it. How did you know for sure I would be here?"

"I remember you always saying things like I'll think about it. You usually went along with whatever when you said that; when the answer was no, you always said no. That's why I knew you would be here."

I had to laugh; I never knew that about myself. A few members from our class came up and introduced themselves to me. I did remember a few of the names but didn't recognize the people. I did my best to act like I did. I think many of them acted the same way towards me. Oh well, a little honest bullshit never hurts.

Two different female classmates introduced themselves and their spouses. By their names, I remembered our dates before going to college. Both women still looked pretty good.

I looked back over at the greeting table and I recognized her immediately. It was Tina signing in. When she turned around and saw me I couldn't help but hug her. It was much more than just a friendly hug. It was a hug of love and compassion. "Hi there, good looking," I said to her after releasing my grip on her. We both had watery eyes.

"The pollen must be bad in here," was the first thing she said to me. Even Jenny got a little emotional.

"You're so beautiful and I missed you so much," I said to her. She was dressed in a tight fitting dress that showed her curves. She definitely had the body of a woman who took care of herself. She and Jenny both looked great.

"It's so good to see you again," said Tina. "Jenny called and let me know that you were coming. I almost sat this year out." She looked over at Jenny and I could read her lips saying 'Thank You'.

"I'm alone here tonight and I would love to be your escort if you don't mind," I said to Tina.

"I'd love that," was her reply.

If I remember correctly there were over two hundred fifty graduates in our class and by the number that showed up, most must have been here. It looked like there were mostly couples but hard to tell with so many people present.

As we found a table, Mark came up and gave Tina a hug. I tried not to look agitated; I had forgotten that if she was good friends of Jenny then of course she would have been friends with Mark. He looked at my nametag and said, "Jeff! Nice to see you again after so many years." We shook hands and Jenny joined us as we sat down.

I wanted to sit and talk with Tina but it wasn't happening with all the classmates coming over and hugging and talking to her and Jenny. After hugging Tina she would introduce me as a former classmate also. It happened just about every time.

I did remember a few people but a large number remembered me because of the recent picture in the paper. I was surprised that so many that came up to me worked for our company in the Michigan plants. Either the old classmate, the spouse or a member of their family worked for the company.

I didn't get any alone time with Tina before the speaker started, but it felt good just sitting next to her. They had a brief talk on some of the family changes since their last reunion. If you wanted something mentioned you were to have turned it in to the speaker.

Jenny and Mark announced their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. They were having friends over the following evening and asked me to attend. Tina and most of their other friends already knew about it.

After doing births, marriages and even a few birthdays they mention class members that have died since the last reunion. It was a solemn moment. They mentioned Tina's husband, Ben. Even though he wasn't a member of the class he was known by many. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine back.

The speaker asked if there were any more announcements. Someone stood up and mentioned my new promotion. I was asked to stand so everyone knew who I was. It was actually embarrassing but I went along. I received applause and a smile from Tina.

Finally the party began and we went up to the buffet and got something to eat. I ordered drinks for our table; there were eight of us in all. Tina and I talked while we ate. Of course we were interrupted a hundred times; it was a party after all.

A band set up and after dinner they began to play. I asked Tina to dance. I wanted her in my arms. It felt so good holding her and old memories coming back. We talked about the letters and cards I had sent her. I told her it was all in the past, the main thing is she forgave me; she had her hands around my neck and pulled me even closer.

Throughout the night we danced and she did dance with a few others including Mark. I danced with Jenny and thanked her a hundred times for convincing me to come. She was still on the slim side; I squeezed her and she smiled.

"What are best friends for? Time and distance will never change that. I really did love you Jeff, it's just that I loved Mark more, and still do. By the way, I'm sure Tina feels the same way about you. Some people you never forget."

The song ended and we went back to the table. I wanted to talk to Tina some more but we kept getting interrupted. A slow song came on and I asked Tina to dance. We went up to the band and I slipped the lead player a twenty to play four slow songs in a row.

He looked over at Tina and said, "Yes Sir!" Tina laughed and told me I was rotten.

"It's the only way I can seem to get you alone," I replied.

"Jeff, will you do me a favor?" asked Tina.

I was rather surprised; what could she want from me? "Sure, I'd do most anything for you. What do you need?"

"Will you stop by my house tomorrow and let me introduce you to my daughters?"

"Your daughters? I don't understand; do they even know who I am?"

Tina gave a half smile. "They do now. It will take the next three slow songs just to explain." We both laughed but I was interested.

"I was cutting out your picture in the paper the other day and my daughters, Bev who is sixteen and Sue, who is fourteen, asked me who was the picture of?"

"You cut out my picture?" I asked.

"I've cut out a lot of pictures of you throughout the years, your graduation from college, your acceptance to the company, the promotion to vice president, I have them all. Our local paper puts in a lot of information on local people that succeed. Anyway back to my story, I only have three songs to tell you.

"As I mentioned I was cutting out your picture and my daughters came in and asked me who it was. I told them an old boyfriend from high school. I collected a few articles about you through the years. Of course that brought up a thousand questions.

"They wanted to see my old yearbook and your picture. I also had my old clippings of you in it. Anyway I showed them my yearbook and they saw all the articles and your picture. They asked, 'Mom, did you love him? Why did you break up? How come you never told us about him?' They asked endless questions.

"I sat them down and told them pretty much the truth, except that part about where your face was," she laughed. "I told them that my mom caught us making out and said I was never to see you again.

"They wanted to know why you stopped trying to see me and I told them about the letters that Mom had hidden from me all these years.

"I did tell them that I loved their father and he was a good man but once we have memories they are hard to forget. They asked me if they could meet you, seeing you were moving back to Michigan. I told them I didn't know how you felt now, twenty-five years later.

"I did tell them you had your own life but if I saw you at the reunion I would ask you." Tina almost had tears in her eyes when she finished.

"Yes, I would love to meet your daughters but aren't you going to Jenny and Mark's anniversary party? I have to go back to Ohio on Monday. I won't be moving here till September. Do you want to wait till then?"

"God no! My daughters would bother me to no end. They are beautiful and wonderful girls but they are also impatient. They're my life since their father and my mother passed. Why don't you stop over around noon and I'll make dinner and we can go to Jen and Mark's together in the evening?"

"Are you asking me out on a date? Or is that two dates?" We both laughed.

When we got back to our table I ordered another round of drinks. I ended up ordering a bottle of wine for the women and a pitcher of beer for the guys. The night went on and I even danced with a few other women but my thoughts were always on Tina.

Toward the end of the night a lot of the partiers were going to their rooms or headed home. Jenny told me she and Mark got a room for the night. Kind of a celebration of their anniversary. I did tell her that I would be at her party the following evening. I even had a date.

She just said, "No big surprise there," and laughed. "I am glad your coming."

Tina asked me if I was staying at the motel and I told her I didn't make a reservation. I wasn't even sure I was coming to the reunion. She told me her daughters told her to get a room, they didn't want her drinking and driving even though it was only ten miles.

I said my goodbyes to the people around me and Tina walked out to the lobby with me. We looked at each other and time seemed to stop. Tina looked very serious at me and said, "Jeff, do you want to come to my room?"

"Are you sure about this? Believe me, I don't want to hurt you in anyway."

Without saying a word she took my hand and we went up the elevator to the fifth floor. Neither of us said a word. She gave me her key card and I opened the door. The room smelled like Tina's perfume. I took a deep breath and turned and kissed her passionately.

I asked her again if she was sure about this. She said, "I'm positive, it may be a one time thing, I don't know, but I want to make love to you."

I slipped out of my suit and helped her with her dress. I kissed the top of her boobs before removing her bra. It made her smile. She took off her bra and sat on the bed. All she had on now was her panties, sexy blue ones that matched her bra.

I was down to my briefs and we both sat on the edge of the bed. She lay back and I began kissing her; her feet dangling over the side of the bed. These were passionate loving kisses. I realized my heart had opened up its little compartment and let my feeling for Tina out. I knew I was in love.

I moved down to her breasts and kissed and massaged them. They sure were nice and firm for a woman of forty-three. After sucking on her breasts I got off the bed, got between her legs and pushed by mouth against her panty covered pussy. I could see and feel the moisture on her panties. She was getting hot, very hot.

"Oh God, Jeff! It feels so good."

I reached up and slowly pulled her panties down her legs. She lifted her ass to help me get them off easier. All I could think about was twenty-five years before I wanted to do this and now she was helping me.

I tossed her panties on the floor as she raised her feet and put them on the bed. I got between her legs and began sucking on her pussy. She was so wet. With me slobbering all over her pussy her pubic hair was getting wet also. Her hands were on my head pulling it tight against her.

I was tonguing her pussy as fast as I could. I held her wet lips open to get my tongue deeper in her. I could feel her pussy pulsate against my mouth. I know she was having mini orgasms and I was doing it with my mouth and tongue.

"I can't believe how good it feels, Jen was right," I heard Tina say. I had to wonder what she meant by that remark. I would ask her later.

I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and asked her to move up to the top of the bed. As soon as she did, she spread her legs and I began feeding my cock into her pussy. I only pumped maybe three times when she was having a full-fledged orgasm. I began pumping harder as she kept telling me that she never, ever felt this way before.

I must have gone for a good five more minutes and felt myself getting ready to come. I lifted her legs and buried my cock deep in her and started to shoot my load. She was coming again or maybe it was a continuation of her last orgasm.

I left my cock in her till I became soft and her pussy stopped pulsating. I lowered her legs and lay on her and kissed her passionately. My cock came out of her and I rolled over and lay next to her. We were both completely spent.

I reached over and turned off the light, she rolled over on her side as I grabbed the sheet and pulled it over both of us. I slipped my arm under her head and kissed her on the cheek. I pushed my body against her and we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke with a piss hard-on. I got up and used the bathroom. When I came back to the bed I noticed she was still in a fetal position. I could see her ass and pussy lips. My cock began to get hard as I reached over and began rubbing the soft folds of her pussy.

I heard her moan a little and she began to get wet. I got back in the bed and she turned on her back and looked at me. "You are bad but I love you," she said as she smiled at me.

I was on my side with my cock aiming for her pussy. She lifted her leg and put it across my thigh as I entered her. She was already wet and I slid in easily. We lasted maybe seven minutes before I shot another load deep in her. I felt her pussy pulsate again knowing she was coming.

"I can't believe it was so good and I came so many times," said Tina.

As I pulled out of her she got up and went in the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the shower going. I thought about joining her but waited for her to finish and took a shower of my own.

She had clean clothes to wear but I had to put the same clothes I had on the day before. I put my trousers and shirt on but left off the suit jacket and tie. While we were dressing I asked her what she meant when she said, "Jen was right," the night before.

"Oh nothing. It was just girl talk. Umm, I told Jen that I never thought sex was that big a deal and she told me I probably haven't been with the right man." I knew she felt embarrassed to talk about it so I let it go. The last thing I wanted was to upset Tina. Besides I might ask Jenny myself.

We headed down for breakfast. Tina told me that she told Jen that she would meet her and Mark and have breakfast with them. Jenny and Mark were already seated. They looked surprised when they saw Tina and I together. I couldn't believe the smile I saw on both Jenny and Tina's face.

Mark called the waitress and asked for one more place setting. It was apparent I wasn't expected. Some of the other classmates at other tables said hi to us but looked rather surprised also. We had a light breakfast, after all I was suppose to take Tina and her daughters out for lunch and then there was Jenny and Mark's party tonight.

We talked for a little while about the reunion and then I told them I had to be on my way. Mark got up with me and we went to the counter and paid for our breakfast. I looked back and Jenny and Tina were both talking a mile a minute but were both smiling.

I walked Tina to her car and told her I would be at her place by noon to meet her daughters. We had a gentle goodbye kiss and Tina left. I headed home wondering what kind of day this would be.

End of chapter 4

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers