Morale Booster

Story Info
2 lonely military wives. 2 deployed husbands. 1 webcam.
3.9k words
4.49
21.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have known Sgt. Smith and his wife Lyndsey for several years. The guys went through basic training together years ago, and then were stationed in the same unit. Lyndsey and I became fast friends, even though we were quite different. Lyndsey was 10 years older than me, but at 46 she was a knockout. She was an outgoing, tall blonde who had natural curly waves in her hair. She had a slim figure, was perpetually tan, and beautifully firm B-cup breasts. She could have walked off the set of the TV show 'Baywatch'.

Conversely, I was much more introverted. I enjoyed small get togethers with close friends, as opposed to big parties. Physically, our differences were even greater. I am on the short side, only 5'2". I have long dark hair and a creamy olive complexion, thanks to my Italian heritage. My thick thighs and round ass attracted many men looking for a more curvaceous, busty figure. For all our differences though, we were great friends.

Years ago, our husbands were deployed together in Iraq for a year long tour. During the first few months, Lyndsey and I would get together for coffee or hang out at each other's house for movie nights. Talk often turned to our husbands, and how much we missed them. One night at Lindsey's house, we were both sitting on the couch sharing a blanket to keep the winter chill away. We were watching some romantic comedy, just talking and laughing the night away. After several glasses of wine, the talk turned to sex, and what we were doing to satisfy those urges.

"I bought a big monster dido when Kevin left, but it just isn't the same!" Lyndsey exclaimed woefully. "I mean, I certainly have damn good orgasms, but there's only so much I can do by myself!"

"Girl, I completely understand" I replied "I've been using this really cool vibrator, it's got several settings and everything, but nothing compares to actually being touched"

We had a good laugh over my vibrator and her monster dildo trying to replace our husbands.

Lyndsey jumped up and exclaimed "Kara! Seriously though, you HAVE to see this!"

She ran down the hall in her sleep pants and cami top to her bedroom, and quickly returned with the biggest dildo I have ever seen! It was flesh colored, full of veins, and incredibly life like. And, it had a head on each end! It was at least 18" long, and as I reached out to touch it, I realized I couldn't even fit my hand around it! We laughed and laughed at its size, and how THAT wasn't even enough to keep Lindsey satisfied during these long months.

Perhaps it was too much wine, or the fact that we were just craving some physical touch. Whatever the reason, it led to us playing around with that dildo and both sucking an end of it, pretending it was our husbands! Our silliness was turning into something more, however. Having her so close, and the feel of a giant cock in my mouth was almost too much to handle. I was acutely aware of her soft floral perfume, and the fact she had no bra under that cami. Her pert nipples were almost begging to be touched. I playfully took an end of that dildo and rubbed it between my tits, over my own hard nipples, and then did the same to her. She moaned softly as her nipples came to life. We looked at one another and knew that we both wanted more. We'd been so horny for months, and tonight there was no stopping it.

She removed her top and cupped her breasts, holding them out for me. I continued to rub the dildo over her exposed nipples, taking time to pleasure each one. Our soft lips met, with tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. We were hungry and kissed with a passion we'd not felt in months.

I moved the dildo down between her legs, rubbing her mound over her sleep pants. She layed back on the couch and spread her legs, inviting me to do more. I set the dildo aside, and gently pulled down her bottoms. I gazed at her shaved pussy. She spread her lips with her fingers and began fingering her clit. I watched, mesmerised at this beautiful sight. I had never been this close to another woman like this. I picked up the dildo again, gently putting the tip just inside her hole. I slowly moved it in and out, teasing her as I knew she wanted more. Her pussy was so wet, her juices clinging to the dildo. I pulled it out and up to my mouth, licking it before shoving it firmly in her wet hole.

She let out a big gasp and lifted her hips up. I continued slowly moving the dildo in and out of her pussy, going slightly deeper each time. She began moving her hips faster, her desire building with every inch. Her breathing sped up, and she begged me to fuck her.

"Kara I want it so bad! Fuck me hard Kara, FUCK ME!" She screamed, clawing my shoulders with her long nails.

She turned herself over to get on her knees. I put one foot on the floor and kept my other foot on the couch to get a good stance. I grabbed her shoulder with my left hand and fucked her hard with the dildo in my right hand. She bucked hard with each thrust, screaming with pleasure.

"Oh God Kara I'm going to cum! Please don't stop!"

As if on cue, her vagina was filled with creamy goodness. She let out another loud scream and raised her ass high in the air as she buried her face in the couch cushions. I fucked her pussy hard, until she collapsed with contentment.

"Jesus Christ, Kara... that was amazing!" she sighed.

"Lyndsey, you have no idea how turned on I am. It was pretty amazing on my end as well!" I confessed to my satisfied friend.

"Well well... what should we do about that?" she purred, looking at me very mischievously.

I stood up and slowly took off my t-shirt, then my leggings. I stood facing Lyndsey wearing nothing but a lacy bra and g-string.

"Kara, I want to see you naked" she said firmly, with a sly smile.

She stood up and moved behind me, with her breasts pressed against my back. She kissed my neck and shoulders, using her tongue to make little circling motions, sending shivers through my entire body. She unsnapped my bra and slid it down my arms, letting it fall to the floor. Her hands cupped my full DD breasts from behind, and she playfully twisted my nipples between her fingers, gently pinching and pulling. Between the kisses and nipple stimulation I was so hot, and so wet. Her hands moved down further, and peeled off my panties. I stepped out of them and spread my legs. She moved to my front, and kneeled down. Tracing my wet slit with her finger, Kara slid one long finger into my pussy. But it was only temporary as she pulled it back out, and moved it down to my ass. She ran her damp finger around my ass hole, and I could feel the electricity run through my body.

"Yesssss Lyndsey... MMMMM, keep going! It feels so fucking good!" I whispered to her.

I leaned over the edge of the couch, and lifted my bottom up to give her easier access. She gently teased my ass with her finger, driving me absolutely crazy with desire.

What came next just about pushed me over the edge. She rimmed my ass hole with her tongue, then inserted her finger. In and out, slowly at first as I got used to the sensation. As I began to breathe heavier, I rocked back and forth against her finger. Faster and faster. Her other hand reached between my legs and began massaging my pussy, first a finger, then two pushed deep inside. Moving in and out as her other hand fingered my ass hole. I thrust faster and faster, in rhythm to her motions. She was driving me towards the most intense orgasm I'd had in months. Faster and harder she went, and suddenly I was overwhelmed! I screamed with pure pleasure and fluid gushed out of my pussy, running down her arm. She had managed to rub my G-spot, and I squirt on her in response. She laughed as I fell forward, amazed at what just happened!

Lyndsey got some towels for us, and we both rinsed off in her shower. We got dressed again, and fell asleep together on her couch.

The next morning, over coffee, neither one of us could stop smiling. We both agreed we should have done something like that months ago! Neither of us had been with a woman before, but it just felt so good, and so natural.

"So, what do you think our husbands are going to say?" I asked curiously.

Knowing my husband, Will would think it was the hottest thing he'd ever heard! Lyndsey agreed, and said Kevin would have the same reaction.

"You know" Lyndsey began... "Valentines Day is coming up. How would you feel about having a repeat of tonight, but for our husbands? We could use our webcam. They could watch, while we get to enjoy this all over again! What do you think?" she said excitedly.

I thought about it for a moment. Enjoying a night of sex with Lyndsey, while our husbands watch from 4,000 miles away? That was the hottest thing I'd ever heard!

"Oh my God Lyndsey, YES! That would be amazing!" I replied enthusiastically. "Think we should we tell them ahead of time or just surprise them?"

"Oh I totally think we should surprise them!" she exclaimed. "They'll turn their webcam on and think we just want to say 'hi'. Are they in for the surprise of their life!!"

So we sat at her kitchen table and devised the most perfect surprise for two very lucky soldiers. Operation Lonely Wife was underway!

Valentines Day finally arrived. We had coordinated ahead of time with our husbands when they would be online. Because of the time difference, Lyndsey and I needed to get online at 2 in the afternoon, since it would be 10pm their time. She and I had agreed that I would come over early to shower and get ready. We had each chosen a sexy new bra and thong set to wear. To make it easy, we decided to wear some cute bathrobes that tied in the front. We positioned the webcam to face the bed and figured out which direction we needed to face for our guys to get the best view of our antics.

As it got closer to 2pm, we were nervous and giggly. We poured some wine to help us relax and soon enough, we were feeling really good. I was so excited, and couldn't wait to see Will's face when he saw what we were up to!

At our appointed time, we got a notification that we had a webcam request. This was it! We signed on, and saw our husbands on the screen, smiling and joking. What we didn't expect however, was for them to be in a room full of other soldiers! Guys walked by their computer and waved, and we quickly realized their whole platoon was about to get quite a show!

"Hey babe! You guys look great!" I said to my husband. "We sure miss you two!"

Lyndsey exchanged her hellos with Kevin, and she and I sipped wine as we all chatted with one another for a bit over them computer.

It didn't take long for them to realize she and I were in her bedroom, wearing bathrobes in the middle of the afternoon.

"Hey hon, so what's this surprise you have for us?" Kevin finally asked Lyndsey.

We exchanged a quick glance, excited for what was about to happen! We told them get comfortable and enjoy the show. They laughed, now getting an idea what we had in store for them.

They high-fived each other and shouted "YES! Let's do this!"

Lyndsey and I stood up, and untied each other's robe. She turned to face the computer, and I stepped behind her, removing her robe and dropping it to her feet. As she had done to me previously, I kissed her neck and then sensually ran my fingernails down her arm. I caressed her stomach from behind, and ran my hands around her hips. I squatted down next to her and kissed her stomach and just above her pussy, careful not to touch it yet. I ran my fingers up and down her inner thigh, and caressed her ass. She leaned into me as I stroked her body and I knew she was incredibly turned on. Her eyes were closed and she was focused on the sensations. I stood up, stroked her cheek, and planted my mouth on hers. We kissed long and deep, tongues intertwined. She began caressing my chest through my bra then reached around to stroke my ass. Our kisses were more intense now, and we were both lost in the moment.

We broke our embrace, and proceeded to remove each other's bra. With our tits exposed, we asked our guys if they liked what they saw. Whistles and shouts came from the other soldiers in the room. Kevin and Will could only smile and encourage us to keep going. The thought of all the others watching us really turned me on, and I could tell Lyndsey was totally into it as well.

She told me to kneel on the bed, and bend over so my ass was in the air. She pulled my thongs down to expose my pussy lips and round ass. She positioned me so they could see us both as she licked me from my clit to my ass, in one long gentle stroke of her tongue. I shuddered as she buried her face in my pussy from behind. She licked my slit, and her tongue probed my entire vagina. I moaned loudly, and played with my nipples as I was bent over. I loved the thought of my husband and a few dozen friends watching Lyndsey eat my pussy during our live action show!

She told me to roll over, so I was laying on my back. My bottom was on the edge of the bed, and my legs were straight up in the air. She peeled my thong the rest of the way off, and tossed it on the floor. The guys had a perfect view of my sopping wet pussy. She kneeled down again, and inserted her fingers, slowly moving them in and out. She started with two, then went to three, gradually stretching my hole. We had brought her monster cock to use, and I knew that's what she was prepping me for. I hadn't had that big thing inside of me before, and she wanted it to slip right in. Three fingers worked up to 4. I screamed with pleasure as she was fucked me with her fingers. I was so ready for her big toy!

"Boys, are you ready to see Kara get fucked hard?" she asked wickedly.

We heard enthusiastic shouts of "HELL YEAH!"

She looked at me and asked "Kara, YOU ready?"

I enthusiastically replied "YES! Make me cum hard for our guys!"

I spread my legs wide as Lyndsey gently but firmly pushed the bulbous head in and out, inch by inch. The more she pushed, the more my pussy consumed. I was begging her to push deeper as she began to thrust it harder.

"Oh my God Lyndsey, shove it in! FUCK ME!" I screamed.

Lyndsey went to town on my pussy, fucking me hard and fast. I thought I was going to pass out from pleasure as my orgasm built and built. I pushed back into it as she pushed in. The tip went so deep, reaching spots I never had before. I just wanted more.

As I peaked, I screamed out "Yesssss baby, YES YES!" over and over until I finally collapsed on the bed.

As she slid the dildo out of my pussy, we heard cheers from computer screen. I watched as they slapped each other on the back and high-fived. I caught my husbands eye. He had lust in his eyes as he mouthed "I love you".

I sat up as Lyndsey picked up her monster dildo. She put the end with my cum in her mouth, and proceeded to lick it and suck it, giving it a proper blowjob. I picked up the other end, and put it in my mouth, sucking and licking like it was real. I could only visualize what this must look like to our husbands, let alone their platoon. We were both so turned on by the attention, and knowing that we were being watched made it that much better.

We sucked that big cock together for a bit then I took it and rubbed it between her tits. As she squeezed them around the shaft, I pretended to fuck her tits as I straddled her. By this time, it was Lindsey's turn to get taken care of!

Since she was on her back, I positioned her so our guys got a full view of her fresh pussy. I got down on my knees on the floor and spread her legs wide. She moaned as I licked her clit. I pinched it hard between my fingers, causing her to wince with pain.

"Do it again" she begged, "do it again!"

More than happy to, I pinched and sucked her big pink clit until it looked like a swollen rosebud. She arched her back, grinding her crotch into my face. I didn't want her to come just yet, so I diverted my attention to her throbbing pussy lips. They were pink, wet and begging to be touched. I spread her lips apart and paused long enough to allow our guys to get a good view. I plunged 3 fingers deep inside her, and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I fingered her fast and hard as she begged me make her cum. I wanted to make her crazy with desire and make her scream for it. I went in deep and found her G-spot.

"Beg for it Lyndsey!" I demanded "What do you want?"

"Please make me squirt Kara! Oh my God please don't stop!" she cried.

I kept rubbing the spot, plunging my fingers deep and fast. Suddenly, she screamed in pleasure as a gush of fluid shot from her pussy. I made sure my face was there to get soaked. My fingers kept at it as she squirted over and over again on my face. Another round of cheers erupted from our enthusiastic audience.

She rolled over, facing me. We were both physically spent, but still so very turned on. We weren't done quite yet. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard, juice and all. I returned her kiss with as much passion. Having sex with one of my best friends, in front of a platoon of guys was exhilarating. We were completely uninhibited, and lost in the moment.

She rolled on her back, as I stood up and climbed back on the bed. She arched her back as I kissed her neck and on down to her nipples. I cupped a breast in each hand, sucking her hard nipples. My tongue circled around her areolas as I sucked, making her gasp and moan. She ran her fingers through my hair and I continued to bite and suck each nipple. She wrapped her legs around my waist, moving her hips in small circles the more turned on she got. We knew we were going to have one more fuck session. We wanted to be as wet and ready as possible.

I kissed her stomach and sat up, reaching behind me to find her big dildo. She sat up as well, and faced me. She licked her fingers, and placed them in my pussy. Her palm pushed on my clit, rubbing it as she fingered me. Almost instantaneously, my pussy was wet and ready again. She pulled her fingers out, licked off my juice, and let me taste as well. Sensually, I licked each one she offered, and savored the taste of my own cunt.

Finally, I placed the monster cock between us. I spread my legs and inserted one end inside my wet hole. Lyndsey scooted close, and spread her legs for me. I slid the other end inside her hot and ready hole as well. When we both got it inside comfortably, we began rocking and thrusting in unison. We kissed and fucked each other with a lustful passion that had built up the whole evening. Looking in each other's eyes as the waves of pleasure washed across our faces, only heightened the eroticism. As we climaxed together, we grabbed on to one another as our bodies shuddered with pleasure.

This act got the most cheers and whistles from our very attentive audience, for sure! We layed on the bed together, exhausted but completely satisfied. We looked at our computer screen, watching what was going on 4000 miles away. Our husbands had been watching very intently, stroking their own cocks. I knew they wouldn't jerk off there. However as soon as they got back to their bunk, it wouldn't be long before they had their rock hard dicks in hand, stroking furiously until they shot their load. I couldn't wait to be on the receiving end of that when he came home! I smiled, knowing that a platoon full of horny men were going to bed, hard and happy to have something to jerk off to!

Their computer room cleared out quickly, each guy having just one thing on their mind. Soon, it was just the four of us left on the webcam.

"So..." Lyndsey began, "was that a good surprise?"

Kevin spoke up first. "Ladies, you have no idea what that meant for our morale. That was the HOTTEST fucking thing I've seen since I left!"

Will chimed in. "Kara and Lyndsey, you have given me enough memories to keep my dick hard for the rest of the deployment. That was unbelievable to watch, knowing we were watching OUR wives in their own porn movie!"

12