Morality and Immortality Ch. 05

Story Info
Incest with Kathy & Sam.
4k words
4.39
50.7k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuous story. In order to understand it fully it is best to read it in its entirety, starting with Chapter 1.

Chapter 05 - Incest with Kathy & Sam

Josh had spent the next two months having sex with his mother and sister. Alternating between them each week, he would have sex with his little sisters on Friday nights.

His little sister had gotten into beach volleyball and spent her Saturdays in Galveston. Josh spent each Saturday afternoon fucking his mother. Late in the after noon he would return to his home and change back to his original body. The routine while thrilling for him, was still a routine. Josh decided to take it to the next level.

Josh met his sister Sam at the hotel where he had met her every Friday for the last two months. In that time she had began to blossom as a lover, becoming more proactive and voracious.

After their sexual tryst was finished, Josh lay next to his sister. "You have been getting more and more creative. I am going to miss it when you leave next week"

Sam snuggled up next to her brother. "Mmmm. I'm going to miss our weekly rendezvous to. You can still come and visit me in Austin every once in a while."

Josh grinned. "I am sure I will. Besides, there are still a lot of things I want to try with you."

"Oh?" Said Sam innocently. "I thought we had covered most of the positions. Is there one you wanted to try in particular? We can try it now."

When Sam looked at her lover she noticed the hesitation. A hesitation he had never shown before. Sam was now very curious. "This should be interesting. I have never seen you tongue tied before."

Josh looked at his baby sister. "Well, I have always wanted to try a threesome." Sam laughed. "Every guys fantasy huh? So. You me and....You have someone in mind?"

"Well." Josh said. "I do. I have a friend I use to sleep with when we weren't in a relationship. We had talked about it but could never find a third person. Especially considering how shy she is."

Sam rolled over onto Josh's chest and starred in to his eyes. "Hmmm. You, me and your friend spend my last Friday night here having a threesome?"

Sam began to wiggle back and fourth on his chest. "Let's do it."

Josh could barely contain himself. "Great. How about you show up here next Friday at 9PM?"

"See you here next Friday at 9 sharp."

Now Josh only had to figure out a way to get his mother to agree to a threesome. He was sure given her overactive sex drive she would be willing.

***

Josh collapsed on his mother drenched in sweat. He had arrived at her house late Saturday morning and now at 2 PM he had just finished his second session. Josh rolled off to one side and began to run his hands over his mothers sweat glistened breast. He had decided he would go with a similar approach to it as he did with his sister, only this time it would be him leaving instead of her.

"Kathy?" Josh said. "I got some bad news from work yesterday. The medical company is sending me to California to open up a new market. I'll be gone for six months."

Josh's mother propped herself up on her elbow. Clearly saddened at the prospect of losing her lover for half a year, she asked. "When are you leaving?"

"The following Monday." Replied Josh. "Nine days from today."

Kathy kissed her son on the lips. "Well that gives us one more weekend." Kathy grinned. "Actually, my daughter is going to stay with a friend Friday night. Maybe we can do something special."

Josh seized the opening. Playfully biting her nipple, he asked. "There is something I have wanted to try. Have you ever had a threesome before?" "Every guy's fantasy."

Josh bit his tongue to keep from laughing. It was almost the exact same words her daughter had said.

Composing himself inside Josh replied. "How about one last memorable night before I have to spend the next six month living like a monk?"

Kathy straddled her son. "I have to admit. I have always wanted to try it. Do you have another girl in mind?"

Josh told his mother the same story he had told his sister.

"Where is the threesome to take place?" Asked his mother, getting more and more excited at the thought.

Josh had already planned it all out if she had agreed. "I have a suite at a hotel downtown. Can you show up Friday night at eight sharp?"

"I'll be there."

***

It was Friday night and Josh was exhilarated. He had spent several hours that day making the necessary preparations. First he had purchased two infrared cameras and strategically placed them in the master bedroom. He was not about to lose this moment to a faded memory. The first camera was on a night stand next to the bed and the second one pointing down at an angle from the top of a book shelf. He had used black tape to cover the power lights on both and had the largest capacity memory cards he could find. Next he adjusted the dimming switch for the light until you could only make out shapes and silhouettes, no detail; however you could see if there was a body, arm or leg near you. Last he turned on some music. Making it just loud enough to hear another person but not be able to identify a familiar voice. It was perfect.

There was a knock at the door promptly at eight. Josh's mother stood their wearing a mini skirt and tank top with no bra. Josh let her in. Kathy sat on the sofa while Josh fixed them both a drink.

"Is your friend here yet?" Kathy asked clearly excited.

Josh brought the drinks over and handed one to his mom. "She is running a little late and will be here at 9. But there is a slight change of plans. She is incredibly nervous about this and wants to join us already in the bedroom. She doesn't think she can do it if she meets you face to face. Is that OK with you?"

Kathy laughed. "I'm pretty nervous to. It's fine with me."

It was now ten minutes until his sister Sam arrived. Josh led his mother to the darkened, music filled bedroom. He took off her clothes so that she was completely naked and laid her on the bed. Leaving the door open so he could hear when his sister knocked, he began to explore his mothers body some more.

Ten minutes into it there was a knock at the door. Sam was here.

"Wait right here." Said Josh as he jumped up. "I will be right back."

Josh opened the door and let his sister in. She was wearing the tiniest shorts and a tank top. Josh walked her over to the sofa.

"Is your friend here?" Asked Sam eagerly.

"Yes." Said Josh. "She is in the bed room. But there is a slight change of plans. She didn't think she could go through with it if she had to meet you face to face. She's very nervous. So she wanted to wait in the bedroom for us. Is that OK for you?"

Sam looked a little disappointed. But assured him it was fine.

Josh walked Sam into the dark room where they could easily make out that there was another body on the bed, a naked silhouette with out any real detail, but clearly that of a woman. Josh undressed his sister and made sure to place her clothes on the opposite side of the bed from his mother's clothes. He didn't want them turning on the lights to figure out whose clothes were who's.

Josh lay down between his naked mother and sister, his mother on the left and his sister on the right. Both half lying across him, they began by kissing. Three tongues mingling together. Josh had an arm under each one rubbing and squeezing their asses, an erotic family reunion.

Knowing his mother would be more aggressive than his sister, Josh positioned Sam so that she was now the one laying in the middle. Josh began rubbing his sister's body, holding back from kissing her to see what his mother would do.

True to form his mother began kissing her daughter unknowingly. Passionate kisses while messaging her breast and playing with her nipples. Kathy proceeded down to Sam's neck and onto her breast, sucking them, licking them and rolling her child's erect nipple between her teeth.

Sam responded by moaning loudly with pleasure. Grabbing her mother's hair and forcing her to take more of her breast into her mouth.

Kathy began working her way down her baby's body once more. Passing her stomach and on to her bald mound, Kathy gave her little girl oral sex. Sucking on her clitoris she then inserted a finger.

Sam writhed around. Rocking her hips back and forth.

Josh was entranced. While he couldn't see in to much detail what they were doing he could easily see the outlines of his mother giving his sister oral sex. He could see her finger plunging inside. Josh could even hear the wet squishing sound as Kathy's finger went in and out of Sam's drenched pussy. Josh wanted this to last; he didn't want his sister to cum yet.

Josh gently pulled his mothers head from between her daughters legs. He then stood up in the middle of the bed. "Ok. How about both of you give me a blowjob?"

Mother and daughter both quickly got to their knees. Inching their way forward until his cock was right in front of their face. Sam was the first to grab Josh's cock. She downed four inches and began to jerk his shaft while sucking on the head.

While Sam was blowing her brother, Kathy was watching cheek to cheek with Sam. Rubbing Sam's breast and fingering her from behind.

"My turn." Said Kathy after five minutes or so.

Kathy took the surrendered cock and began sucking it. Already wet from Sam, Kathy took the whole thing down in four tries. Kathy's neck bulged as ten inches of cock went down her throat.

Sam watched as the shadowy figure took ten inches of cock down her throat. Amazed, she began to return the service, she herself had received while giving head. Sam started messaging her mother's breast and fingering her pussy from behind.

Josh was in heaven. "That's it, swallow that cock."

Josh grabbed a head full of Sam's hair. "You can suck on my balls, while she does that." Josh making sure to not use any names.

Sam squeezed in and began sucking on her brothers balls, while her mother deep-throat him. Josh smiled at his inner thoughts. Here he was. Standing before his mother and sister with a hand full of each of their hair, as they both gave him oral sex. It was one out of what would be many, perfect moments.

"I want to try." Said Sam, after waiting what she considered to be an appropriate amount of time.

Sam took Josh's cock and placed it in her wet and eager mouth. Sam took three or four inches just as she had before. But every time she tried to get in more she started to gag.

Kathy stroked the back of the unseen girl. Watching as she tried to take in more cock and started gagging. Kathy remembered how difficult it was for her to learn and decided to help.

Talking by Sam's ear, loud enough so she could be heard over the music, Kathy began her instruction. "You're too tense. You need to relax your body and especially your throat. Next, stick out your tongue. When you get it to the back of your throat stick out your tongue a little further and then pull it back in with his cock."

Sam following her mother's instructions began to take a little more into her mouth. Once Josh's cock was at the back of her throat, she managed to suppress her gag reflex. Then sticking out her tongue and pulling it back in, allowing another inch of hard cock to go down. The first attempt was short lived. Her gag reflex forced her to pull it out of her mouth. Sam took a few deep breaths to calm down and tried again.

Josh watched as Sam made her second attempt to deep throat. Four inches into her mouth, he could feel the tip of his cock at the back of her throat. As she stuck out her tongue and pulled it back in again he saw another inch go into her mouth. She sat there for a few seconds getting use to the sensation. Then another inch went down. Bobbing her head back and forth slightly she would apply a little more force on the forward motion taking in even more. A few seconds later Josh had all ten inches of his hard cock buried in his sister throat. A family heritage had been passed on.

"Good job." Kathy said unknowingly to her daughter.

Josh watched as Kathy got behind Sam, reaching both arms around her she began to finger her pussy and play with her tits. Watching as her student would take ten inches of meat into her throat and then out again. Over and over this was repeated.

After only fifteen minutes of his sister's new found skill. He could no longer contain himself. "Alright. Kneel side by side again and open your mouths. I am going to drench you both in cum."

Kathy got back into position next to her daughter. Cheeks touching and mouths wide open they waited eagerly for their prize.

It took only a few strokes for Josh to get himself off, the first blast of cum hitting his sister in the face. Pinching the head he then took aim at his mother and fired a long hot load straight down her throat. The next several shots he alternated between his mother and sister. He had never cum this much and thought it would never end. By the time he had finished. Strings of sperm dripped from their chins and noses, sliding down their cheeks and onto their breast.

Unable to see clearly but knowing they were covered in cum, Josh pushed their faces together. Josh watched as his mother and sister kissed each other and licked his cum off each others face.

After they had finished giving each other a tongue bath, Josh reached down on the side of the bed and pulled out a long double headed dildo. "It's going to take me a few minutes to get hard again so why don't you both use this in the mean time. Get on your hands and knees, facing away from each other and I'll help you with it."

Sam and Kathy got on their hands and knees so that their asses were almost touching. Josh then inserted one end of the dildo into his sister and the other end into his mother. Kathy leaned her head on the bed, reached between her legs and grabbed on to the dildo. Mother and daughter began rocking back and forth taking in as much as they could stand. A wet gushing sound coming from both as the latex double dildo penetrated both their wet pussies.

Josh leaned off the side of the bed again to grab some more toys. When he came up again he was hold a second latex double dildo and a tube of Anal Ease. Kneeling beside them he put the second dildo down and put a small amount of lubricant on his left hand. After placing the tube down rubbed his hands together. He then placed a hand on each of their asses and began to rub his thumb on their anal openings. Applying only a little bit of pressure he got his thumbs in each one of their asses. Josh began thumb fucking their asses getting them loosened up, preparing them for their next treat.

After a couple of minutes Josh removed his thumbs and grabbed the second dildo and lubed it up. Knowing his mom would be the easiest he started with her. Taking the head of the fake cock he placed it at the entrance of her hole. To his pleasant surprise it required very little effort. With a long satisfying moan, the one and a half inch diameter dildo slid right in.

Next was his sister, she had never had anal sex before. Distracted with the dildo in her pussy, she either didn't say or didn't care that someone was trying to insert something into her ass. Josh played with it at the entrance to her ass for a few seconds. At last, the dildo went in causing her to freeze for just a moment. She resumed her rocking back and forth, recapturing her earlier pace.

At first the second dildo had been bowed. Not having completely penetrated either of them. After a little wiggling on Josh's part, the second dildo slid into place.

Josh sat back for a minute and watched as his own mother and sister were ass to ass, rocking back and fourth, double penetrated. Pushing together every once in a while until their asses touched. Swallowing two eighteen inch dildos, nine inches each into their asses and pussies.

Josh quickly got his erection back. As mother and daughter on hands and knees were caught up in their own ecstasy, Josh crawled around in front of his mother. Grabbing the back of her hair, he placed her mouth on his now very erect cock. Kathy took his cock with out delay. Josh then grabbed two handfuls of hair and began to fuck his mother's face. He forced his cock past her lips and down her throat. Ten inches of hot meat disappeared down her throat in no-time. Josh watched her in fascination. Seeing his mother triple penetrated only made him harder.

"Ach...Ach...Ach" His mother made a choking sound. As if she was trying to speak with a cock in her throat. "Ach...Ach...Ach" As Josh tried to force cock and balls into her mouth. Face fucking her hard. She made no attempt to push him back.

After several minutes, Josh pulled his cock out of his mother's throat and past her lips. There was a long trail of saliva trying to maintain the connection between cock and mouth.

Josh crawled around to his sister Sam, just as before he placed her mouth to his cock. And just as her mother had, took it in eagerly. Since she had only learned to deep throat barely and hour before, Josh was less forceful.

Still slick with her mother's saliva, Sam got the entire thing down in one easy swallow. As she rocked back the cock left her throat and the two dildos penetrated deep inside her pussy and ass. On the forward thrust the two dildos would pull out of her while the cock in her mouth would go into her throat.

Just like his mother he was equally turned on by the sight of his baby sister triple penetrated. Every orifice on her body filled to capacity.

The aggressive nature of Josh took over. He grabbed two handfuls of hair and began to face fuck his little sister. Josh pushed his cock as deep down her throat as he could get it, his ball hitting her in the chin.

"Ach...Ach...Ach." As he throat fucked his sibling. "Ach...Ach...Ach." Like mother like daughter.

After defiling his sister's face for a while, Josh pulled his cock out and got up. He walked to their asses and put one leg over the dildos, so that he was now straddling the dildos facing his mother's ass. With a plopping sound, Josh removed the dildo from his mother's ass and inserted his cock. After being stretched out by the dildo for so long, his cock went in easily.

Josh fucked his mother hard in the ass.

"Yes...Fuck my ass. Ram that fat cock deep inside my ass." Cried his mother. "Oh yes...Please...Fuck me harder. I want to feel it in my stomach."

Josh pounded his mother's ass for everything he was worth.

Kathy orgasm harder than he had ever seen before, for almost a full minute she shuddered. Screaming out in pleasure so loud, he was sure the people below and next door heard.

His mother was spent and laid her head on the bed. She still had the dildo inserted into her pussy but was no longer moving back and forth. Josh reinserted the dildo into her ass and turned his attention to his little sister.

Josh pulled out the dildo from his sister's ass, making the same plopping sound and proceeded to replace it with his cock. He was about to fuck his baby sister in the ass for the first time. Josh went slowly at first letting her get use to it. He had to switch angles a couple of times until he found the one that would allow him to penetrate her all the way. Once he found it he began pumping her a little harder each time. Unlike her mother Sam was not nearly as vocal. Giving low moans of pleasure, with the occasional, "Oh...Yes!" thrown in.

Still holding the dildo that was in his mother's ass, Josh felt her hand on his. Josh thinking she wanted to wiggle it around to pleasure herself let go.

Josh raised an eyebrow as he felt the dildo by his own ass. This is new he thought. Josh felt her pushing on it trying to get it in his tight ass. After a couple of minutes of wiggling it around and applying more pressure the dildo went into Josh's ass. It was an incredible sensation, penetrating deeper inside him as he continued to ass fuck his sister. Deeper and deeper it went. Until eight inches of latex was inside him. For lack of a better term he felt....filled.

12