Morally Ambivalent Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know the answer to that" She replied, I could almost sense the perverse grin on her face.

"Well then. Do it. Do it and get the party started!"

"You bastard." She growled.

"Ha-ha, get those panties off woman!"

I heard some shuffling down the line and could only imagine she was doing what I'd hoped she was.

"There. I've taken them off. Happy?"

"Are you?"

"No."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Pick up your panties."

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

She huffed as she went to pick up her panties.

"OK, what?" She asked mild annoyance in her tone.

"Is there a wet patch in them?"

"Are you kidding? They're fucking soaked. I could have told you that before."

"You could have. But holding them in your hands makes it a bit more real, no?"

"I guess. Shit, I can't believe how wet they are..."

"Good. Now you know why you needed to take them off."

The phone went quite for a bit before Sona replied.

"God, I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm already not wearing any bra and now I'm gonna go in there with no knickers as well. Fuck, I'm such a tart!"

"Ha-ha. OK, now go. Do what I said. Mill around. Make excuses to come and go. Sway your hips. Don't make it too obvious. You just want him to have an opportunity to check you out while he thinks you can't see him."

"God, I'm gonna be showing off my pussy to him."

"Damn right, and his gonna lick his lips and wonder what it tastes like."

"Ha-ha, you bastard" she hissed

"What?"

"You just said that cos you knew it would get me all hot."

"I didn't but it's good that it did. Now, you ready to go back? Ready to be checked out some more? Mobeen's sitting downstairs with a cock that's just waiting for you. Go down and make sure you give him all the inspiration he needs to keep it stiff and throbbing."

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm going to do this. God, I'm scared what he might to do me with his cock. I bet his got a big fat cock. He makes Karen scream with it all the time. He could really hurt me with it."

"Worry about that afterwards. I'm sure you'll cope. I'm sure you'll bend over backwards to take care of him. Now just go downstairs and keep him entertained."

"OK, here I go. Byee."

The line went dead and I think my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Somewhere, in West London, a sexy, petite, Indian woman, detached from any sense of morality was about to seduce her son.

12