Morally Ambivalent Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels nice that only Mobeen's been there. Like our little secret. My special little gift to him."

"Aww, that's quite sweet. Magical, emotional bum-sex with mummy. Ha-ha!"

"Oi! Why do you have to put a crass spin on everything?" Sona was annoyed. She really didn't take too kindly to me making a joke about something she clearly felt so emotional about. From a woman who generally found it hard to connect to her emotions, her response was raw and visceral. For the first time I think I saw her feel protective and vulnerable about something. Something beyond herself.

"Sorry babes. Bad joke. Bad timing. I'll be serious. It does sound genuinely sweet. Your 'special gift' to him. It just sounded a bit funny, you know. Anal sex doesn't exactly sit nicely with love, romance and all the emotional hoo-haa -- not the kind of thing that's celebrated on Valentines Day! Ha-ha!"

"Ha-ha. Yeah I guess so. Ok. You're forgiven" She smiled.

"Sooooo... Sounds like you've had a very eventful couple of days."

"Hmmmn... Yeah it's been nice."

"What're you're plans for the rest of the week?"

"Mobeen's got to go back on Saturday. I want to make the most of my time with him till then. We both do."

"Cool. I'm really happy for you. I can't remember ever hearing you so happy."

"I know. It feels like I'm walking on air. I can't bear to be apart from him!"

"Where is he now?"

"He's just popped out to do some shopping. First time either of us left the house since Sunday. Ha-ha! I think we might go out together later on in the week though. Maybe catch a film or something. Get a bit of fresh air... the whole house reeks of sex!"

"Ha-ha... Yeah, that would be nice. Going out like a real couple on a date. Make sure you don't accidentally get over-familiar in public -- not anywhere where someone will recognise you."

"Course not! My name's mud already in this community! Imagine what it would be like if this got out!"

"When did you care about what the community thinks?"

"Come on, you know this is different!"

"Yeah I know, I'm just teasing. But yeah, be careful and conscious of yourselves. Even if you're not actually doing anything, just be weary. Sometimes you can tell two people are fucking just in how they look at each other. Know what I mean?"

"OK, ok... We'll be weary. For fuck's sakes, chill out!"

"Ok. Listen I gotta go now. I didn't even tell Wifey where I was going when I burst out the door to call you back. I'm surprised she hasn't even called me yet."

"Really?? Nooooo..." she whined.

"Why, you want me to stay?"

"Well, I was gonna tell you about what happened... all the gory details. I thought you might like to hear them. You being the, ahem, sick pervert that you are... ha-ha." She teased.

"Ha-ha, oh very funny..." I replied sarcastically. "Well you kinda went into detail over the anal sex thing anyway. I mean, my cock is awful tetchy about that one already!"

"Pervert! But there's more, so much more to tell! I need to tell somebody!" Sona chuckled mischievously.

"You know I'd love to hear but I really gotta go. I hate having to answer questions about where I've been and what I've been doing."

"Ohh... ok." She pouted.

As reluctant as I was to leave now, I simply had to go back inside the house before my wife got suspicious.

Just then, an idea popped into my head, one of such brilliance that I felt ashamed for not having thought of it before.

"I tell you what. Why don't you write down what happened? In like an erotic story? Then send it to me. I'd love to read it. I'll even post it on that erotic stories website; you know the one I told you about... remember?"

"Which one? That literotical one?"

"Yeah that one, Literotica. Write it down and I'll edit it and publish it on the site. It'll be fun. Share it with others, they might like it. You'll be surprised how many people read this stuff. Not as strange and depraved as you think."

"Ha-ha perverts like you?"

"Ha-ha, funny! I'm not the one fucking my own son, woman!"

"Touché, bitch!" Sona chuckled playfully.

"Well?" I asked, desperately hoping she'd agree.

"Yeah, why not. Will be quite thrilling to write it down, I reckon. Do I get any money from it?"

"You're joking right? You think any of the perverts on that site pay for this shit? It's porn for people with imagination. These people wouldn't pay for it even if you put your OWN money in their hand and told them they'd get change back! Cheapskates!"

"Ha-ha, you're so funny. Silly! No worries. I'll write it down and you do whatever you need to get it published. Let me know when it goes online. I'd love to read it!"

"What's the point? You'll be reading about the fucking you yourself are actually doing! Wouldn't you prefer to just be fucking than wasting time reading about it??"

"Ha-ha... silly. I mean when Mobeen has to go back to Uni. I think I'll enjoy reading about what we did. Relive the memory till I get to see him again."

"Ahh, I get it. Sure thing. I'll give you a shout. Don't scrimp on the gory details, now. Keep it good and sexy. Keeps the punters happy! Ha-ha"

"Ha-ha, sure thing. I'll write it and send it soon."

"Nice! OK, I guess I'll catch you later then, yeah?"

"Sure thing babes, speak later. Kiss kiss kiss"

"Ha-ha, bub-bye hun."

I ended the call then and took a deep breath. My erection had waned but it wasn't going to take much to get it hard again, I had plenty to fantasise about!

I went back inside my house to find my wife on the phone. She hadn't even realised I'd popped out. Such is our marital bliss.

**** Since writing this chapter, I've received a short story from Sona where she's written about what happened with Mobeen. It's VERY steamy. Morseo exciting for me as I know this delightful incestuous pair personally. I hope you like it too! I'm in the process of editing. Hopefully will be published on Literotica soon!! *****

12