Mora's Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Janie's eyes got real big and she started to hump herself on it. It was just a little too big to be able to get it into her pussy. She told Mora to start wrapping it tight again and between that and no use, it would atrophy and could be used as a female cock. Janie slid down just a little bit and the end of the stump started hitting her clit and she came shortly after. Both of them could not believe what they had discovered. Mora said she could feel Janie's cum running down her stump and Janie said yea, sometimes when I cum real good I do that. Mora said it felt great and she was looking forward to it happening when she had her mouth down there. Janie blushed for the first time Mora had noticed.

Sam and Cara were down on the mat kissing and fondling whatever each could reach. Cara moved down and started licking and sucking on Sam trying to get him hard again. She then asked if he still had his exercise room and Sam said yes, why. Cara said that when she got him hard she wanted to go in and get on the exercise table and have him stand at the end and screw her like he used to do. Sam said that sounded good to him and the thought helped him get hard again. He asked Cara if he needed to use a condom like before and she said no she had her tubes tied. He got up into his chair and pulled Cara up with him. They wheeled into the gym and she got over on to the table.

She slid down to the end and pulled her leg stumps back and wide open. Sam wheeled down to the end, and still in his chair, started to lick and kiss her slit. He stuck a finger in her and started sliding it in and out. His other hand went up to her small breast and played with her nipple. He started in on her clit and she soon said to stop, she wanted to come with him in her. He stood up and aimed his penis into her vagina and pushed all the way in as far as she could take him. Within several minutes her vagina had lengthened and he was all the way in. His pubic bone was hitting her clit each time he bottomed out.

He took hold of the end of her stumps and used them to keep himself in place and Cara moved her hands up to her breasts working them over. He told Cara he was close to Cumming and she said to hold back a little as she was not quite there. He slowed down and started thinking about something else until Cara said go for it. He speeded up and within a couple of minutes Cara started bucking and yelling and Sam started spurting into her pussy. He managed 3 or 4 good ones which surprised him after Janie took so much out of him. He kept thrusting wanting to be sure Cara got all she could get and she finally started coming down. Her hips still undulated but she was slowing down. She was finally able to look at him and said that was the best yet from you. Sam said practice makes perfect.

Sam fell back into his chair and replied that it was also most likely the last for a while. Between you and Janie, I think you girls drained me. Cara still had her stumps in the air and spread wide and Sam's cum started draining out of her about that time and she reached her fingers down and got some and licked them off. Sam gave her a big kiss there also. He loved her long stump and as she relaxed it she dropped it down into his hands. He asked her if she had thought any more about making it shorter. Cara said yes that she and Mora had talked about that very thing earlier. She told him she even thought about having it removed all the way through the hip. Sam said wow that would be very sexy. Cara said yes she knew that, why she was thinking about it.

Sam got a towel for her and she slid off on to his lap and they went out by the pool. They rinsed off at the poolside shower and got into the pool to cool off. Mora and Janie showed up about that time also and rinsed and joined them in the pool. They were all pooped and said a nap might be just the thing. They crawled out on the mat and Sam set his watch alarm for 30 minutes and they all fell asleep.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12