More

Story Info
Husband finds he's happier peeking than watching.
2.4k words
4
89.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
22 Followers

The past few months had wound together in a blur of new experiences. At five foot, 115 pounds my lovely wife had become somewhat insatiable. She could now barely keep herself covered. I would get home from work to find myself under sexual attack. If she managed to stay dressed through dinner it was unusual. Believe me I didn't mind. She has an ass that turns me on without effort. All she has to do is lift her dress or lower her jeans and I want her. She knows I'm not the only one who looks at her that way. That's what turns her on.

We've never led active social lives. We enjoy the few close friends that we have and that is about it. Even close friends have been hard to come by as of late. My wife has taken to spending time with acquaintances from work. There haven't been many, but there don't have to be. Even two or three over the course of a few months can make life dramatically different. I love her more than anyone else in the world. The whole thing started as my fantasy. I had though it would stay fantasy. When she wanted to try it who was I to stand in her way, of my idea? I'm not really allowed to watch. I suppose if I wanted to I could, but it's very strange to be a watching husband while your wife makes out with someone you don't know. I've stolen glances, and snuck peeks. These glimpses have fueled more than a few sore forearms or great sex sessions.

I always tell myself that his hand is in her panties because she wants it. Or I know when he leaves she's climbing into bed with me, just like she's done every night for the past five years. Sometimes it's oh your busy, I guess I'll heat up something, but that's only happened once or twice. It was during an unexpected Christmas party about a week ago that I began to think about how to end it.

We found out about it the night before it was to take place. It was casual, we probably wouldn't know anyone other than the person who had invited her. There would be a ton of people there. Only a few knew about us(her). There would be dancing, and drinking and good food. She really wanted to go. I asked why. She told me two of her 'friends' would be there, she told me they'd been talking. She told me they had 'plans' for her. I asked what kind of plans.

'we'll find out' she had told me. Find out we did. The party started at six, she didn't want to be there until almost seven. I asked what time it ends, she told me it didn't. Even I knew the address was in a part of town where casual meant only a tie. I found a suitably average looking ensemble. I knew she would do nothing of the sort. I was impressed when the dress she put on actually covered the top of her thigh highs. Have I told you what I think of thigh highs on a petite woman. Her stockings were black and matched the see-thru material of her thong panties. The dress was a Christmas burgundy, it was backless down to just above the roundness of her bum. The top came up respectively in the front not showing any of the cleavage she could be showing. She didn't wear a bra, but rather tied the dress taught at the top which held her ample chest adequately enough to look respectable. I wanted her.

'Whenever We get back here you can have me.' She said as she shrugged her mid-length leather coat on and skipped towards the front door. At the door she stepped into the burgundy heels waiting for her. During the entire ride the only words spoken were 'I'm already wet' just as we pulled into the long drive. I build houses and this place was up around seven thousand square feet, without a basement, attic or indoor pool, all of which were present. Someone parked our car and opened the front door. There were a few other stragglers still arriving. Neither she nor I knew them, and I didn't think they knew each-other.

We met the host and hostess, who were oblivious to us or our presence. I noticed a few men checking out my wife who had given her jacket to a man at the door. I thought I even noticed a woman check me out, moy' kudos. There were tables set up throughout the first few rooms. They were mostly filled with people enjoying cocktails or snacks from the huge buffet table. Three or four waiters combed the rooms recovering empty plates and glasses, and lighting cigarettes or cleaning ash trays.

'I though you'd never make it.' A voice from behind us. We turned to see one of my wife's gentleman callers approaching us. 'The host is a vendor and he sends my friend's company a whole packet of invitations. The guy's loaded.' 'You know Jim?' The man asked my wife my wife smiled and nodded. The introduction pretty much bounced around me and before long we were in a smaller room which also had tables with cocktails talking. Before long I being the clear odd wheel in the group found myself fetching another round. When I returned my wife was dancing. There was a large parlor off of the smaller room and I could occasionally catch a glimpse of them through the people swaying to the music. The room was softly lit and the dancing was close and romantic.

I suddenly felt very odd standing with a man I had never met who was probably biding his time before he too could dance with my wife. She returned for a quick sip a few moments later and sure enough left to dance with the other man. During that song a third man whom I didn't know asked if we would like to go to the rec. room downstairs and play pool. My wife's 'friend' said sure and that he would be right down, he would just tell the others and bring them along. I for lack of anything better to do followed this complete stranger through a truly lavish home and into an amazing basement. This was clearly the guy room. There were two tables and a full bar.

The waitress down here was giggly and flirtatious, and emptied her tip basket often. Before long I was shooting pool and laughing at guy jokes. It didn't occur to me for quite some time that I had been cubby holed. I suppose I really did know, I mean she knew what she was here for, and so did I, or so I thought. I needed a bathroom and despite there being one downstairs, for exercise I went upstairs and found my way back to the dancing room. There was still dancing going on. The stairs had let me know I was buzzed, and checking my watch I realized that it was eleven thirty. The table we had been at was now occupied by a group of cackling older ladies, I spent a few minutes scanning the dance floor to no avail. It only made me dizzy. I had no idea where my wife was or what I was supposed to do. I went back down to the pool room and ate some of the now almost cool Hors' d'oevres. I played a little more pool, and soon my wife appeared. She seemed to take a moment to scan for me than when she found me she sauntered over she was a little tipsy, one of her fists was clenched tightly. The clock said twelve thirty.

'Hi baby.' She whispered. 'I'm staying late and I've got a ride home, so you can leave when you get bored. Have fun though, enjoy. I'm out of here. Hold these, make sure they get home, I've been chasing them all night.' She finished and stuffed something wet and gooey into my hand. As she walked away there were dozens of leering eyes on her. I watched taking more careful account this time. Her hair was tousled and one of her thigh highs was bunched at her knee. The ties on her dress were loose and messy, as though they had been haphazardly re-done. I looked down into my hand to find her panties. They were drenched. Most of the eyes in the room were on me and I smiled and headed in the direction she had gone. It was hard to stay with her through the crowd and at first I wasn't sure if I was trying to catch up or just follow. When she headed for the pool I opted for the latter.

Through the glass wall I watched her saunter across the pool deck to the sauna which judging by the thermostat outside was set very low at seventy degrees. I waited, she didn't come out so gathering courage I walked across the deck with purpose and casually peeked through the window. There she was laying on the wooden bench, her dress bunched up around her waist the top untied and pulled past her lovely lovely breasts. She was hungrily sucking the life back into a flaccid man's penis while to my surprise a woman lapped at her gaping vagina, semen dribbled out and down the woman's chin. There were four other men in the room. They were all naked and all looked spent. I knew where they had gotten off, as the other woman wore only clean dry white panties. She too had a great body. I watched as the man my wife was pleasuring began to stir and the woman moved to allow him access to my wife's already well-used pussy, I could see a few globs of cum still clinging to her dark pubic hair. The man eased himself in and started slowly grinding into her, another man took his place beside my wife's face, and she turned her head and began to lick this man's semi-hard penis.

'Pardon me' a man's voice said and as I moved he opened the door and went inside. I was in utter disbelief. I walked briskly back across the pool and would've gone straight for the car if I hadn't had to pee as badly as I did. As I closed the bathroom door and locked it I realized just how hard my cock really was. I managed to piss by leaning way over the toilet, when I was done I opened my wife's panties and held them up to the light, there were spots and smears all over them. Just opening them filled the small bathroom with a musky sexual odor. I began to jerk off. By the time the knock on the door startled me, I had come minutes ago and still had the soiled undergarments pressed to my nose. I stumbled back down to the rec room. Where there were only a few stragglers remaining. The clock now read One fifteen. The bar was closed the waitress/barkeep was counting her wad of cash, and I decided to check the sauna once more before leaving. It took a few minutes to find my way back to the pool. When I did I could see the open door to the sauna was being scrubbed by an unhappy looking housekeeper. I headed towards the front door and my car. The valet after taking one look at me refused to give me my keys and I was led to a small guest room where I woke up a few hours later. Not surprisingly the panties were still wadded tightly in my fist. I drove home and pulled in the driveway at seven in the morning to the sunrise and a wicked head-ache.

I didn't see the note until I woke up at ten thirty to urinate.

-Hey, missed you we got here about three thirty, there's a tape in the VCR hope you like it. See you either tonight or tomorrow sometime Love you-

It was Saturday morning, I turned on the TV and almost didn't watch the tape in lieu of cartoons. When I hit play I was greeted by clearing fuzz, followed by laughing and a camera being shuffled around. Then there was my wife. She was in a moving vehicle, I could see the city passing by behind her. She was only wearing one thigh high. I looked at the now stiffening crusty panties. The tell-tale burgundy of her dress hung over the bench seat behind her. Whoever was filming was in the front, she was sandwiched between two men. One of which I recognized as a friend of hers. They began fondling and fingering her. Both of them inserting fingers into her vagina until they each had three fingers inside her. She moaned and bucked against them, begging for each finger. 'oh yeah she's loose' I heard someone say. The counter on the tape said it was almost two o'clock.

The tape ran uninterrupted until quarter of four when the sport utility they were in made it's third stop this one at our house, and I saw my naked wife walking up our front steps. there was a splatting sound as a gob of cum pulled out by gravity hit out walkway. She got the key from under the mat and let herself in, a moment later the tape stopped. During the almost two hours of filming, there had been several sex scenes. At one point they had stopped behind a convenient store and after doing it for almost twenty minutes my wife had gone in naked and dripping (in DECEMBER!) and bought a porno magazine. She said the clerk had just about cum in his pants right to the camera. After the first few minutes my eyes glazed over and I watched in shock and amazement. She got home at dinnertime the following day (Sunday) still naked she only had her jacket and purse to show for the weekend. In her purse were three more tapes. All of them were over three hours. She looked at me, my bright red penis sore from the third time I had watched the one tape I could watch and knelt gently kissing it. When she knelt I heard a wet plopping sound as more semen leaked from inside her.

On Monday we made a pact that it was over. Whatever we had done had to stop. It really had gone too far.

'What about next year's party?' She asked.

Torridous
Torridous
22 Followers