More After-Dinner Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George and I, it is fair to say, were not backward in fulfilling all Becky’s desires, missionary style, doggy fashion, and all variations, letting her decide when she wanted a tongue, when fingers, when a hard riding cock. Her last layer of inhibition shattered when she cried out, “Phil, look at them fucking me, filling my cunt. You could do this.” And Phil paused briefly from plunging his huge member into Phoebe before saying, “I will, darling, I will. But I want to fuck Gill next.”

The finale was unforgettable. George and Phoebe, Gill and I sat, almost sated, in a circle on the bed. In the centre, Becky was on her back, cushions under her, with Phil kneeling between her spread legs, fucking in long strokes with deep, deep concentration. Once half his cock was buried, he withdrew, the shaft gleaming with the evidence of Becky’s liquid tunnel. “I can take it all,” cried Becky. “All of it, darling. Start slowly and get quicker. But don’t stop until you come.” When Phil enthusiastically complied, George demonstrated that somehow he had waited for this moment by ejecting a stream of cum on to Becky’s tits, where it was rubbed in by Gill and Phoebe.

The good Doctor, ably abetted by George and Phoebe, and with a little help from us, had solved another problem.

When we had showered and dressed, Becky and Phil were fulsome in their gratitude. When Phil settled their account, I hear him promise that they would return. And so, of course, would we.

***********************************

We really enjoy your comments, either by e-mail or on this site.

Paul and Sally

12